New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 Empty Re: Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am

"It's not Luke, Evelyn. I truthfully was getting uncomfortable anyway, and I certainly don't want to be in there if the only other sober person I know right now is going to go get trashed."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 5 Empty Re: Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

Evelyn felt a funny bubbly sensation in her stomach and then decided to change plans. "I don't think I will. I feel like I'm in the mood right now to have fun without getting drunk."

She walked up the steps and shoved open the door. "Can you get home okay? I'll leave around twelve, so in, three hours. I have school tomorrow." Again, that sudden light-headed rush came, this time to her forehead. She shook it off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 am

"Yeah, sure, thanks, bye." Alexis said, making a face and rolled her eyes as she stood up and zipped her jacket up all the way. She shoved her hands in her pockets and started to head away.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 am

Evelyn, carrying her shoes, headed back inside, deciding to ignore Alexis' snappy tone. Just because Alexis wanted to leave, didn't mean she had to.

She checked her phone and realized her sight was getting a bit hazy. She found a chair in the living room and sat down a bit heavily.

Okay, home boy mixed something in there. I accounted for that...just need some water... She held onto her shoes, now down to five-seven and the people around her weren't so short anymore. She earned more looks, partly because of her mask and partly because of the hideous clothes, but right then, she needed water.

Evelyn headed into the kitchen, shoved past a pair of boys and began rifling through the cabinets in a kind of haze. What was she seeking? Mug? Glass? Whatever was clean. God knew what college boys did.

Ashton slid off his seat and headed away in the direction of the back door. He'd received a text from a friend asking him to meet back there. On his way, he passed Seth, nodded and then continued out.

Seth was watching Jake as they walked. He'd lost of James and right now, he didn't really care to wonder. Jake and James together was bad anyways. "Hey, Connor, there's that girl."

Pomeranian girl was just ahead, chattering to Manx Girl, who had a cat without a tail that was the marvel of their neighbourhood. Seth had learned this the hard way. He ducked behind Jake's taller form, cringing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:45 am

Connor's head jerked up quickly and he yelped quietly, sliding to hide behind Seth while he hid behind Jake. "God she was like a talking Barbie..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 am

Seth snorted. He headed out the back and realized there was a table set up with beer pong. He glanced behind him at Jake. No way in hell.

"Jake, we'll be right back," he said. "Connor, come on. No party is complete without a party game."

Evelyn headed past the bar to where she saw a seat, and took it, sipping her glass of water quickly. Her stomach felt so light - like she hadn't eaten.

Wait, she hadn't eaten.

She rubbed the tip of her nose and glanced up when the bartender placed a sealed soda can in front of her. He gave her a sympathetic look. Evelyn wondered why - and then realized she was seeing two of everything.

Not good.

"Was yer name, beautifu'?" some guy asked from the next seat. She turned her head and froze up. "Eve," she exclaimed easily. She tore the tab off her drink and swigged it down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:06 am

Connor grinned, and nodded. "Hell yeah man."He said, going over to it quickly with Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 am

Seth asked one of the guys when the next round would start. He said five. Seth came back over to Connor and said, "You have a smoke?"

"Why do you have two warts on your face?" Evelyn asked.

The guy looked confused. He touched the tip of his nose because she was pointing at hers.

"Right there, yeah," she said.

"I do not."

Evelyn cupped her nose with both hands, not realizing she'd sloshed half her soda on him. He sat back, yelping. "Yeah you do. Two huge...wait no, those are nostrils. Ew."

The guy stood up and walked off, calling back, "Bitch!"

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:22 am

Connor nodded, pulling out his pack and held it out to Seth after taking one out for himself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 am

Seth took one and fumbled in his jacket for a lighter. He lit up, and held out the flame to Connor. "Man, this party sucks. We're too sober to have fun."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 am

"That's why we're about to screw up at beer pong." Connor said, lighting the cigarette and nodded in thanks before drawing from it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 am

Seth snorted. "I always lose." He waited for the guys to finish their round and took a deep pull of his cigarette, blowing a perfect ring over the fence.

"Table's yours, we got two others. Pair up," the guy called.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 am

"Um."Connor shrugged and picked some random dude, as he went over to once side of the table.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 am

Seth snorted and was paired up with his friend Ashton opposite Connor across the ping pong table.

The game began with Seth's partner flinging a ball into Connor's team's cup. Seth smirked at Connor. "Drink up, guy." He hifived his partner. Ashton smirked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 am

Connor smirked and took the cup before chugging it down gladly, hoping to be trashed before he left this place. He took a deep breath and aimed before flinging his ball and getting one into Seth's cups. He wasn't going to be able to do that soon enough.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 am

Evelyn staggered off her stool and a slight pain rang through her head. She tottered a bit, and then remembered to take off her heels. She shoved them on her feet again, wanting that height.

She felt good, she realized. Much better than her talk with Alexis. She felt herself smile more wholeheartedly than she had in a while as the song that came on reverberated through her body.

Across the room, a dark haired boy caught her eye. He was talking to some girl. She looked familiar. Evelyn thought she might have run into her before, some black haired girl. She thought it might be...no, not Ashlee.

The boy glanced over at her again, the corner of his lips tilting up just slightly. He was cute, she decided, and returned his smile over the heads of the dancers.

"I guess I just lost my husband,
I don't know where he went,
So I'm gonna drink my money,
I'm not gonna pay his rent,
I gotta a brand new attitude and
I'm gonna wear it tonight,
I wanna get in trouble,
I wanna start a fight,
"

"Yessum, I do," Evelyn said out loud. He smiled across the room at her and this time, the girl, too, looked over, shooting her a hateful look. Brown-eyed girl. Familiar. Whatever, bitch, Evelyn thought. She lifted a hand and made a come-hither gesture.

"So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that were done,
I'm gonna show you tonight,
I'm alright,
I'm just fine,
And your a tool,
So, so what,
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight.
"

He came.

Seth and Ashton continued playing against Connor and whoever his teammate was. And Connor kept losing. By the time Seth hit his last shot, a triple-bounce, Connor was swaying.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 am

Connor stumbled backwards, red in the face by the time the game was over. He laughed and threw his arms around his teammate, who's name he didn't even know. "Duuuude, Donnie, thaaaanks for playin'!"He grinned widely and patted his back hard.

The guy shot him a look. "My name's George."

"THANKS DONNIE DARKOOO!"He yelled before stumbling over to Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 am

The crowd of people cheered and whooped as Jake downed another shot of tequila, against his opponent. The fiery liquid burned down his throat and he let out a sharp breath, smirking. His opponent appearing that he was going to vomit, got up shoving past everyone, and his audience cheered for him.

"Whose next?" He challeneged the crowd his brown eyes scanning for more challengers. His dark eyes landed on familiar blue ones.

He spotted James walking around and figured he'd take him on for fun.

He remembered him saying he had a crappy tolerance anyway so this would be easy.

"Hey Darko!" He shouted, the people around him looking at James.

James looked up and saw Jake seated at a round table, he raised an eyebrow at the Spainard.

"What is it Salazar?" He asked, mostly curious as to why he would call him over, he was sure he hated him.

"Listen Darko, I figured I'm kind of sick of going up against losers and since you talk about being a winner, join in a contest with me." Jake smirked, circling his finger around the rim of the empty shot glass.

"Don't need to be drunk to show I'm better than you." James stated flatly.

"Oh right, I forgot a couple swigs of vodka and I had you on the ground." Jake retorted.

The crowd went "ooh" around them and James' eyes darkened at the bastard.

He wanted to drink the idiot under the table, but he knew his tolerance was shit compared to Jake's.

"Come on James, prove it. Prove you're better sit, have a drink." Jake harassed him.

James glowered at him, no way was he going to lose to this bastard.

He sat down across from him and glared intensley, "Bring it on jackass."

A guy standing near James holding the bottle of tequila poured it into the shot glasses.

Jake raised his glass and gave a toast, "A toast, to Evelyn. The girl you lost." He smirked drinking his shot like it was water.

James grit his teeth throwing back the shot, almost choking but he held back no way was he losing to the asshole.

Antonio caught the glance of the girl in the mask, and she pretty much called him over. He stood with Oriana and he excused himself polietly, "Hey I'll be right back I see another friend of mine, I'll catch up with you later." He left Oriana's side crossing his room to the masked girl.

As he approached her he took her in, looking her over and was glad he did come there because she was smoking hot, he smiled at her, "Hey there gorgeous."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 am

Seth swallowed as Connor collided with his shoulder. "Dude, relax," he said soothingly, feeling a bit woozy himself.

"Let's go back in, you need to um, let out all that buzz in your head," he said, leading Connor inside. Ashton followed, nodding at George.

Seth dragged Connor inside and then looked around automatically for his roommate. He couldn't see Jake.

He turned to Connor. "Stay here. I'll get myself a beer. Then we'll party." He smirked and headed for the bar.

Ashton had spotted his twin, talking up some pretty redhead. He caught Antonio's eye and nodded acknowledgment, leaving him to whatever he was up to.

Evelyn flashed him a full smile, carefree. She felt relaxed and this guy was a hottie. "Are you sure your girlfriend won't mind?" She twirled a strand of bronze hair around her pinky and then added, "Clearly, you don't care."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 am

Antonio raised an eyebrow looking back at where Oriana was standing, and back at the girl, "No she's not even my girlfriend just a friend; my name is Antonio, what's yours, masked beauty?" He asked charmingly.

The crowd was cheering wildly as Jake chugged down his shot effortlessly.

James struggled, but not showing it shoved down what felt like was his hundredth shot, he looked up at Jake who gave him a half-assed drunken smirk and wondered how Jacob wasn't dead yet. This stuff literally felt like it was setting his throat on fire but he would never let Jake know that.

"Giving up, Darko?" He asked cockily, feeling more than a buzz; he was pretty surprised that James had actually lasted this long: he thought for sure he would have passed out by now or thrown up. Tequila was a tough liquor to handle, and he had already been drinking far before James had so James had sort of an upper hand since Jake had already been buzzed when he started this madness.

James took a deep breath; looking up at Jake, he felt his vision blur, but he sat up straight and snorted, "Me? Give up to you? I'm just getting started, you don't look so good though, maybe you might want to sit this round out." His voice came out confident, not even showing the slightest hint of the alcohol affecting him, when his throat was practically shriveling up.

Jake chuckled. "Oh James, que Dios te bendiga por pensar que tiene actualmente una oportunidad de golpearme.Va contra el campeón."

James scowled. "Hey, either take another shot, or have the balls to insult me in English."

Their audience turned on Jake, all of them rooting for James now, Jake glared murderously at James, who smirked back at him and signaled the guy to pour them more shots.

"You're going to regret this, Darko." Jake said darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 am

Evelyn answered as she had before, a note of naivete in her voice, as if she were clueless, innocent. "Eve. Funny," she said vaguely. His name is Jake's middle name. Isn't it? Or I have it....wrong. Who cares.

She stepped back away from the boy, half angling her body to the dance floor. She felt herself sway but it was to the beat of the bass, an automatic reaction and she stayed in one spot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 am

"What's so funny?" He asked Eve.

James and Jake both slammed down their glasses their eyes never leaving the other, people had stopped cheering awhile ago and were just staring at them concerened that the two of them were probably endangering their lives now.

James felt really nauseous he felt his arm wrapping around his stomach, and he looked up his vision blurred and eyes stinging from the alcohol, Jake was now squinting at James, and the guy who had been pouring them shots decided that the two had obviously gone far enough, and it wasn't about having fun anymore.

"Alright guys, that's it I'm cutting you off, make sure they don't drive home." He said.

Jake rose out of his seat, "I'm fine." He snapped, staggering a bit.

James got up from his seat too quickly, and felt like his stomach was doing back flips, he staggered dangerously grabbing a hold of the bar, and looked up at Jake, "I feel fucking great."

Jacob walked up next to him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "Dude I seriously fucking thought you were going to like... no for real die back there. Tequila is tough shit."

James didn't look up at Jake, he felt like if he did he'd just throw up so he focused his attention on a girl dancing, by herself, once he saw the mask he said, "Yeah you know what else is tough shit, seeing the girl you like dance like a fucking whore. Your girlfriend.... Evelyn, in the mask over there is dancing with some random dude dressed like a hooker, wearing a Halloween mask."

Jake's mouth fell open and he lifted James up by the shoulder and looked him dead in the eye, "Shut up... dude.... I have a girlfriend?" He asked seriously confused, looking at Evelyn dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 am

Why was he calling her Eve? Evelyn frowned a bit. "No, nothing." She closed her eyes and stopped swaying, feeling a little dizzy. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She was already over six feet so she didn't have to crane her head up too far.

She held out her hand, a playful smile in her expression, guarded behind the mask. "Dance with me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 am

"Sure." Antonio, wrapped his arms around Evelyn's waist and swayed with her to the beat of the song.

James and Jake both watched as Antonio and Evelyn danced.

Jake looked down at James, "Seriously... Ev, Evely-- god damn it her name is long."

James snorted looking up at Jake, "No one really calls her that...everyone really calls her Evie." He smiled drunkly.

"Evie?" Jake asked him. He remembered calling her Eve and she nearly bit his head off.

He looked at Evelyn and back at James, "Evie so much easier to member' its like the Pokemon or whatever...but Tony caught her." Jake frowned.

James had no idea who Tony was and Jake seemed to catch on to this and informed him, "Antonio, Tony, the dude she's dancing with he's a friend of mine and he's a twin!"

"Shut up!" James gasped, wrapping his arm around Jake's shoulder, Jake following suit.

"No shittin dude, and he's dancing with my girlfriend." Jake stated.

James pat him on the shoulder, "No dude...you're...you're ..." James lost his train of thought and went on a different one, "For real, like seriously all we have to do is call her and she'll come. Just you know? Shout Evie."

"It's so...so loud. I mean she won't even like..." His brown eyes widened, "hear us."

James lowered Jake and whispered loudly in his ear, "Dude if we like fucking shout...she'll hear us...trust me."

Jacob snickered pulling away, "Dude we're so fucked up right now."

"Listen, listen..." James paused, and went on "Listen... I'm an expert when it comes to stuff like this and you know what you fucking rock man, like seriously, fuck Tigger over there. She's your girl."

"Dude no, shut up. You're the shit." Jake told him.

"I fucking love you guy, seriously you're a cool motherfucker, but we have to, we have to do this now before we forget cause you promised man!" James said poking Jake in the chest.

Although Jake promised nothing he nodded, "I know guy."

"Alright so on three, one, two, three..." James counted.

They both shouted, "HEY EVIE!!!"

Jacob whistling loudly to get her attention on the "dream team."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 am

Evelyn felt her head throb. Everything was so loud right now. Antonio's eyes looked like dark pools.

She wanted to poke them to see if they'd taste like chocolate.

Someone called her? No, they said "Evie". She was....Ev? Eve? Whatever.

She decided to ignore them, feeling a sudden rush of calmness, she lay her head on....Tony? Antonio? Whoever's shoulder and closed her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next