New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Bowlmor EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Bowlmor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Bowlmor Empty Greenwich - Bowlmor

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Bowlmor Empty Re: Greenwich - Bowlmor

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 pm

[[Feb 14 - James and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 pm

James and Evelyn both arrived at the bowling alley, and Evelyn was right about how she described it. The whole building was lit up by black light, music blared while a bunch of people mostly from school all bowled, and chatted drinking and stuff.

"Hmm pretty cool place." James thought aloud, as they went to the cashier to pay for their game and shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Evelyn sat down on a bench and changed her sturdy boots for a pair of skinny bowling shoes. She lifted a leg and turned her foot a bit to make sure her shoes were on right before standing. "C'mon, let's go see if our lane's free."

She and James headed for their lane just as a bunch of teenagers finished up. They exited the bowling section, a couple of them wolf-whistling in passing.

Evelyn had tugged off her outer coat, and now she rolled her eyes and draped it over a seat, putting her bag there along with it under the coat. She pulled a scrunchie out of her coat pocket and reached up, tying her hair into a quick ponytail as she turned to James. "All right, now let's get you your ass kicked."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 pm

James had been kind of busy checking Evelyn out in her dress again, damn she looked hot tonight. He shook his head and smiled, "Ladies first."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Evelyn smiled a little and walked over to the rack of bowling balls, looking over the numbered balls for one to fit her. She picked one out and walked toward the lane, speeding up and stretching one leg and arm out to brace herself as she let the ball fly from her fingertips and bounce onto the alley toward the balls. She remained crouched, watching it, and then groaned.

The ball had knocked down all but two pins. Evelyn straightened up, tugging down the hem of her dress - she'd kind of forgotten what she'd worn. She flipped her ponytail over her shoulder and spun to face James, walking back toward the seats. "Almost."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm

"Yeah almost doesn't mean you're gonna win." James smiled at Evelyn he grabbed his bowling bowl. Placing it in his hand he took a good start and pulled his arm back and released the blue bowling ball, it rolled down the alley and knocked down about eight pins.

He turned back at Evelyn and smiled victoriously. "Prepare to lose Ev."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Evelyn was already waiting with a bowling ball. She looked up at the monitor and then darted down to the alley, skidding to a stop and stooping to release the ball. It bounced and she narrowed her eyes at it. "Come on, c'mon..."

Eight pins went down. Evelyn straightened with a sigh and stepped aside, twirling the end of her ponytail between her fingers as she leaned on the ball machine where returning bowling balls appeared. "You're not doing that great yourself, Dorko." She smirked at him, crossing her legs at the ankles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm

"Sorry, I guess I'm a bit distracted." James winked as he watched Evelyn cross her legs, he grabbed his bowling ball again, and then threw it down the lane and got a strike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Evelyn's cheeks warmed and she straightened up, grabbing her ball and nodding at James. "Nice!"

She swallowed a sudden knot in her stomach and darted past him down the line, leaning over and preparing to let her ball fly.

Just as she did though, she happened to look over at the next lane. A tall boy with dark hair and dark eyes was just lining up a shot next to her.

Evelyn suddenly could only hear her own heart thumping wildly in her eats and the background sounds of Bowlmor faded. Her fingers fumbled and she clumsily dropped the bowling ball.

It bounced weakly and ended up in the side gutter lane, moving harmlessly past the standing pins and disappearing into the back as Evelyn straightened.

The guy just happened to look like Jake, she realized, relieved. He looked over at her, gave her (or rather, her legs) a onceover and winked. She hastily turned away and walked back toward James, swallowing down the sudden nausea in her stomach. "Hand slipped," she muttered, flashing James a grin. She moved back to the seats and sat down to await her turn, clasping her shaking hands in her lap as that familiar ache thumped away in her chest.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 pm

"Uh huh sure, or distracted by my good looks. Don't gotta cover it up Ev." James winked as he went to bowl, but he had thrown the ball too far to the right landing it right in the gutter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Evelyn looked up and decided to distract herself from the confusion that Jake brought to her peace of mind. She wasn't done with that boy, not by a long shot.

But right now, she needed to not think about him. She allowed her eyes to examine the brunet as he bowled. "Yeah, well, you're like bad art, James. Fun to look at, terrible to keep." She got up and sashayed past him, nudging him teasingly as she strutted down to pick up her ball.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

James pulled a face at Evelyn before nudging her right back, just as Evelyn prepared herself to bowl James snuck up on her and yelled. "BOO!" Into her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Evelyn screamed and dropped the ball. It bounced haphazardly into the side gutter lane and she spun around and found herself inches from James' face.

"You - you cheater!" she stammered angrily, somewhat disarmed at his proximity. She stepped back and accidentally trod onto the bowling alley. "Shit." She hopped out and ducked away from James. "That was unfair! Now you have to blow a try to keep it even!" She reached out and twisted his ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 pm

"Oww! No way! Its my birthday I deserve to win anyway!" James argued back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

"Just be grateful I'm taking you bowling, princess!" she shot back, shoving him aside and taking his ball from he rack. Evelyn smirked and dropped it into the gutter. "Whoops, look at that, no pins for you. My turn!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 pm

James gasped, and then shoved Evelyn out of the way grabbing her bowling ball and dropped it in the gutter. "Damn someones a butterfingers tonight!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Evelyn glared and tripped James as he turned, making him stumble back into the alley behind him. "Better than being butter-feet!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Before James fell on his butt he grabbed Evelyn's hand and dragged her down with him. "Oh hell no! If I go down, you're coming with me!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Evelyn squealed and toppeled down half on top of him, slammign her elbow into the gorund and jolting ehr funy bone. It sent an electric shock up her arm and she yelped and rolled sideways off James.

"Take it elsewhere!" some guy called suddenly. A wolf-whistle followed and Evleyn's jaw dropped. Ah shit! She hastily checked that her hem was lowered before punching James' shoulder and getting up carefully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:49 pm

"Hey don't gotta lower it on my account, I appreciate the view." James wiggled his eyebrows at Evelyn, as he got up off the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

She blushed furiously and shook her head, straightening. In retaliation for that, Evelyn kicked his leg before he got up. "Whatever, let's just bowl," she muttered, walking away from him to the ball rack and grabbing her ball.

Sure, she enjoyed flirting every now and then, but she felt shaken after seeing that other guy. She knew this whole bowling thing was purely because she didn't want James to have a shitty birthday.

She refused to let it be anything more, no matter how many times James winked his pretty eyes at her.

But it was way too easy to fall back into her old ways with James. And she was afraid because of that. She didn't want that old cycle starting back up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:00 pm

[[FF to the last frame]]

James and Evelyn had both been on their last frames from bowling. Granted neither of their scores were that high, due to them purposely bowling gutter balls for the other.

Although besides all of that nonsense, James been winning by a few points. Although if Evelyn knocked over at least five of her pins she could win.

James picked up Evelyn's ball and handed to her,."This is it, last frame. You have a chance for redemption! You don't knock down at least five, you lose, and I am the champion." James grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Evelyn silently took the ball from him, figuring she might as well let the birthday boy win. Knowing James's ego, he'd sulk all night if he lost.

The kid that looked like Jake was back again at the next lane. Evelyn slowed down as she walked toward the alley, figuring she'd let him do his turn and then leave before she had to bowl.

Her stomach began churning. Do not ruin this for James. You've already ruined the formal for him, she reminded herself.

Damned formal. And all for what? A guy who apparently thought she was trash.

Evelyn's eyes suddenly stung and she blinked hard, swallowing back the sudden sob that rose in her throat. She focused on the alley and blinked furiously to clear her blurry vision.

Just before she could release the ball, though, the stupid guy who looked like Jake turned and said, "Hey, you okay, girl?"

Evelyn let go of the ball in surprise and it bounced down the alley. She blinked and looked up at him. He was giving her a weirded out look.

"Y - yeah," she stammered, realizing just why he was probably freaking. Who freaking bowled with tear-filled eyes?!

The guy nodded and walked off after his turn and Evelyn heard her pins fall. She looked up.

Wiping her eyes on her cardi sleeve, she turned to face James, forcing a smile. "Strike."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 pm

"Ah damn! Well, this sucks." James said as the screen flashed and played a graphic for Evelyn's strike. Then he smiled and pat her shoulder. "Good job Ev, then again I was never too great at bowling to begin with, wanna get going?" He said glancing down at his watch he realized it was starting to get late and James still had class the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next