New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant Empty Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant Empty Re: Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 am

[["The Spanish Bastard" and "The Siren" from AC Suspect ]]

Evelyn let Jake lead her down the streets. She wondered absently what time it was, and then remembered their unfinished conversation. "Oh," she said, looking up at him and swerving around a manhole. "Can you change that song a bit? Like, make it so ti makes sense from a girl's perspective..." She bit her lower lip. "I wouldn't really sing about kissing a girl. That would be too Katy Perry."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 am

[[ LMFAO XDD]]

Jake snorted, "I'm sure you could, just replace a few words and make some things masculine, change "mujer" to "hombre" I'll get back to you on it." Jakes said arriving at their destination he held the door open for her.

"After you señorita."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 am

"Charmé," she said, ruffling his head as she passed. She almost tripped because she had to lean up on her tiptoes to do so as she entered the restaurant. She landed back on her feet and looked around as Jake entered behind her. "Oh my God, this is so cute!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 am

Jake laughed, "Yeah it is, its one of my favorite places. My parents and I come here a lot." He came up to the host stand, and Juan the manager had emerged from the back.

"Jacob!" He shouted as if he hadn't seen Jake in years, approaching them both and giving Jake a hug.

Jacob smiled greeting him, "Hola Juan."

Juan pulled away and the man looked from Jacob to Evelyn, and his dark eyes lingered on her for a moment, his eyes lit up and he nudged Jacob, "Who is this pretty girl?" He asked.

"This is my friend Evelyn, Juan." Jake introduced them.

"Ahh well she is very pretty, here come on sit. No need to stand around, you're family. Come, come." He said herding them to a booth near the windows, he gave them two menus and said.

"Order anything you like, and when you're ready call me over." Juan said excusing himself from them and returning to his work.

Jake laughed shaking his head, "And that's Juan." Jake opened his menu, his stomach grumbled other than half a bucket of candy Jake really hadn't eaten much today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 am

Evelyn stifled a smile at this enthusiastic greeting. She tucked her hair behidn her ear and examined the menu. "What's good here?" She had a sudden craving for dessert. Utterly cliche, but she needed some comfort food. "Um...can I have dessert first, actually?" she asked, glancing up at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 am

Jake nodded, "Yeah sure, you should have tartufto! The best ever." He said, "Especially if you love chocolate, its basically a truffle stuffed with ice cream."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 am

Evelyn exhaled, pleased. "That sounds like heaven." She glanced down at her menu again. "And for actual food, um....there's this chicken wrap thing." She frowned. "Recommendations? If it's poisonous, I will force it down your throat."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 am

"If you want posionous there is pollo ajillo chicken in hot garlic sauce, I actually get that all the time and my breath stinks after but its so damn good, umm but if you don't want to stink for a ten mile radius you can get..." Jake said looking over his menu for something he always got too, " Chicken Riojana chicken with red wine sauce, and you get like baked potatoes on the side. That's good too." He recommended also to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 am

Evelyn heard "wine" and paled. "I'll...pass." She grinned. "I'll try the poison."

As their waiter came over, her phone buzzed. She pulled it out of her tote and saw it was a text from Luke.

Need 2 talk. Like soon.

She swallowed. After that whole Alexis fiasco, she'd kind of avoided Luke. But whose side was she on?

Who knew why Luke was really mad at Alexis. Maybe, the spiteful siren in her said, Luke found out she was a backstabbing bitch?

Evelyn swallowed and typed back 2 hrs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 am

"Alright but be warned, its garlic." He grinned, the waiter came to their table but it was like Juan had appeared out of thin air.

"Go Miguel, I have this table, what do you two kids want?" He asked. Jake shook his head laughing slightly, Juan sure knew how to demand attention.

"Um can we have two orders of pollo ajillo and also bring tartufo. Actually bring us dessert first then bring us our meals." Jake ordered for them.

Juan nodded, "No problem, I'll be right back with your food." Juan smiled leaving going to prepare their food.

Jake looked across the table to Evelyn who was looking down, at her phone she seemed a bit distraught, so he kicked her lightly under the table, "Better put that away, I made the mistake of texting once when I came with my parents and Juan almost went to drop my phone in a burning skillet." He joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 am

Evelyn studied his expression for a moment, not sure if he was joking. She decided to play it safe and put her phone on her lap, managing a small smile. To keep up the mood, she returned Jake's kick at his ankle.

Her stomach was churning. Luke had gotten the message that she didn't feel like talking to him before. So clearly, James had been running his mouth about her.

Evelyn threw Jake a nervous glance before looking back down at her menu. She should tell him, she decided.

But it would be so awkward. Things between them were nice and even. She didn't need more awkwardness. Not with who she was suddenly afraid was her only ally.

Did Ashlee know? Evelyn's stomach lurched and she lost half her appetite. If Ashlee believed James, Evelyn wasn't sure she'd know what to do with herself.

But this was all at a really bad time. It had been her idea to dress like a whore and she'd coaxed Alexis into it - even if Alexis hadn't needed much coaxing. But Evelyn could admit guilty to that. And now it was on her record.

And now, her closest friends were believing she was a total whore herself.

She spoke out suddenly, unused to the ease with which she and Jake were talking. "Sal, do you think that sometimes lying to people for their own good is bad? Like..." She inhaled. "A really, really big lie that hurts them but will help them in the end. Even if they," her voice wavered just a bit and she cursed herself, "hate you for it forever?"

Her phone buzzed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 am

Jake tilted his head slightly at Evelyn, and thought about her question for a moment, he opened his mouth to answer, and closed it again. Finally he said, "As I see it, the truth gets out eventually. I mean yeah I do lie or say stuff sometimes to keep people from getting hurt, but it always comes back and bites me in the ass, even if it isn't right away. I say you're better off just saying it from the start. The truth is supposed to hurt, and that sucks. People hate being made fools out of, and if someone ends up hating you from it that you thought was your "friend" it means they weren't to begin with."

Jake's eyes met her's, "What is making you think of this?" He wondered, if this had to do with why she started to seem upset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 am

Evelyn met his eyes and was about to cave when her phone buzzed, snapping her out of it. She looked away from Jake and tentatively read Luke's two messages.

No, now

Call me. its imp!

She gnawed her lip. "I'll...."

She couldn't do it. But he was right. Worse case scenario, he'd be dismayed and not want anything to do with her.

Would that be so bad?

Seth's warning shot into her head again. It seemed like ages ago.

No, maybe Jake running from her was what she needed. She couldn't do this again. He was too like James.

Evelyn bit her lip harder. She picked up her phone and flipped to her videos. "You'll lose your appetite." She frowned up at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 am

"Evelyn it takes a lot to make me lose my appetite." Jake informed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:13 am

Evelyn met his dark eyes and smiled, that old fake smile she'd long stopped using on him. God knew when that had happened.

She passed over her phone. "Press play...and um, don't touch anything else?"

She glanced around for Juan, wanting something to do with her hands. "I'll be right back."

She got up and went to the payphones near the bathroom. She slipped in a couple quarters and dialed Luke's cell number.

"Hey Luke. What's up?" she asked with fake cheer.

He asked her flat out what the story was. Evelyn hesitated. "Does it matter?"

Luke would tell James the truth, she knew. He wouldn't want James suffering. Hell, it hurt her to know what she'd done, but she knew it was for the better.

So she lied, one last time. "Maybe? Does it matter? Point here is - "

Luke swore softly. Evelyn was positive he'd hang up on her but all he said was, "Were you sober?"

Evelyn finally snapped. "Forget it. Point is, he told Le-Alexis, and now she hates my guts."

"How did he tell her?" Luke asked.

"Saw them around campus." Evelyn ran a hand through her hair. A bronze strand caught in her cuticle.

Even her hair hated her.

"Well..." Luke paused.

"Would you believe me capable of it?" Evelyn caved a bit, unable to help it.

"You said you..." He sounded confused.

"No, I...I want to know if you believe me capable of it?"

Luke hesitated. "Alexis believed it?"

"He probably showed her..."

"He can't have. His phone's broken...he threw it against the wall after um...he saw."

Evelyn's eyes stung. Was it possible for emotional pain to manifest so strongly, you could feel it as a physical ache in your heart? It hurt to breathe.

He definitely hated her now.

She tried to remind herself this was good. "So she believed without proof, is what you're saying?"

"Yeah," Luke muttered. "Some friend, huh?"

"I'll talk to you later," she muttered. "I, um...I'm kind of with someone at the moment."

He didn't ask who. Probably, he knew.

She hung up and went back to her table, wiping her eyes dry. Jake would have seen it by now. She sat down across from him, tentatively.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 am

Jake had watched the video and he had placed Evelyn's phone on the table to ensure he wouldn't send it out to the rest of her contacts.

He didn't know what to think, he knew that they had been messing around,but if anyone else had seen it they would assume otherwise.

Which is obviously what James assumed and Evelyn wasn't going to tell him about it.

Jake felt unsure, not really knowing how to react.

Lost in his own thoughts he hadn't realized Evelyn had sat back down.

His eyes flicked over to Evelyn and realized that he done major amount of damage to her life in only a few hours.

The only words that seemed to roll out of his mouth though were, "I'm so sorry."

"I mean we both know this wasn't anything, but obviously James didn't take it that way, and Alexis saw too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 am

Evelyn leaned over the table between them and picked up her phone, dropping it carelessly into her bag, that sat at her feet. She lifted her gaze to Jake, green eyes dry. "It's not your fault. It's mine. I was the one who came up with that whole dressing-up-skanky idea. I'm the one who initiated that whole table dance. And I was the one downing too many shots. I did this to myself. Now no one will believe me."

She didn't know why she sounded so calm. It was like she had stopped grieving after that phone call.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 pm

"You're right about that, I swear sometimes you girls confuse me. Like I get it whenever you guys all break up with your boyfriends or something, you sit around and bitch about him eating Ben and Jerry's and watching stupid chick flicks. Then you all dress up and go out to the club. Which okay is normal, but um dressing like a hooker? You were both kind of asking for it." Jake said looking at her not that he didn't mind seeing Evelyn half naked at the party, but it did kind of spiral out of control.

Jake sighed, "I guess the only fault I have is letting myself get caught in this mess between you and James You know normally I wouldn't give two shits about you or James, and if you had asked me I would have been like "fuck you" and been on my merry way." Jake ran a hand through his dark hair and thought.

Why did he help her? Why did he agree to stick in this whole fake thing for as long as he did? What he was saying was right, he would have just abandoned any other girl and went to go hit on some random girl the next minute. What made Evelyn so different from all the other girls?

Maybe its because you and her are more a like than you think ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Evelyn watched Juan walk toward their table, dishes in hand, and then said quietly, "Honestly, I just didn't want to be me for a night. That was it. Alexis didn't want to be her either. And now we're paying for it."

She glanced up at Jake, absorbing his later comment. The pang in her stomach grew worse. She licked her dry lips and said, "I've been thinking. We don't need to do this any longer. Ja-um, after he found out about that video, he um.....he was all "You think he'll stay with you now that he got what he wanted?" So really..." Evelyn felt her stomach lurch again. Her appetite was definitely gone.

"If you...if we ended it, it would look like what James had said came true. And.....I have the weirdest feeling, on some petty level, it might actually make him feel better."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:04 pm

"Enjoy you two." He smiled leaving them with their meals, that Jake wasn't really feeling anymore.

Jake pondered what Evelyn had said, ending it would seem very normal, because he was the jerk that really only cared about getting laid. Although as he thought about he felt weird ending it. Albeit they fought a lot when they were "together" Evelyn wasn't a bad friend to have around, and on more than one occasion she even made him laugh.

He wondered if they would still even be friends after all of this was over?

"So I guess this means I have to call the caterers and tell them the wedding is off then huh?" Jake found himself making a joke, to cover this other feeling he had.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Evelyn glanced down at her dessert, examining the beautiful truffle. She swallowed, wishing her appetite would return.

What am I doing? We're not supposed to be like this. Why is this even awkward?

She lifted her eyes to Jake's, smiling faintly to go along with his joke. "I gu-guess it does... on the other hand, James won't be coming after either of us anymore. No more Witness Protection," she quipped lightly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:13 pm

"Damn it, and I was ready to start my life as: Don Fransisco, in Machu Pichu, Peru, as a world famous llama breeder. Oh and if you're not eating your tartufo I am." Jake said, his appetite seemed to return when he saw dessert so he took his spoon digging into the gelato covered in chocolate shavings.

"Mmmmmmmm, its like my mouth is having an orgy!" He moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Evelyn stared at him, and then at his plate. She bit her lip, suddenly wanting to laugh. "Okay, that put me off this faster than anything you could have possibly done."

She glanced at her own dessert and then at Jake, amusement in her eyes. "But, now that I think about it, I'm curious."

She took a careful spoonful of her own dessert and rolled it around on her tongue as opposed to swallowing it, so she could actually savor it. Her eyes closed. Holy crap, this is ecstasy!And then opened. "Mm. Yeah...I gotta give you that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm

" Give me that?" Jake said staring at the chocolate truffle, he stuck his fork in it and stuck it in on a smaller plate, and helped himself to it, "Sure I'll take the chocolate one, how did you know I loved chocolate so much? You're a great pal to eat vanilla." He reached over ruffling hwe hair and helping himself to the chocolate truffle.

"Mmmmmm ohhhh wowww!! Yes... seriously you're a pal." Jake moaned in pleasure as he stuffed himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next