New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 4 Empty Re: Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Thank God, was the first thing that went through her mind. She smiled outwardly and asked instead, "Are we going in circles? I feel like we passed that pizza parlor twice - is that Frankie?" Her eyes narrowed as she stared across the street at the Rottweiler outside a pizzeria, tied to a bike rack. "Aw, he looks miserable. That is him, I think..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

[[The Siren and The Spainsh Bastard to Streets Of Manhattan Suspect]]

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 pm

[Carrie, Joel, Taylor, and Evelyn from Dorms]

"Sevilla," Joel started, Puerto Rican accent rolling heavy off the tongue as he eyed the restaurant. He turned to Evelyn and grinned. "Looks like a pleasant little joint you guys have picked out here, gals."

Taylor nodded as he too walked in, Carrie at his side.

"Nice digs, for sure." Taylor said, smiling in agreement.

Last edited by QueenLemonz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Evelyn gave a brief smile when she heard Joel. "I never noticed your accent!" she exclaimed, as Carrie led the way in. "It's both adorable and kinda funny."

Carrie stepped inside and declared, "This place is more adorable, sorry Joel!" Evelyn followed her in, holding the door behind her for the boys.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 pm

"Really?" Joel chuckled. "Well, I suppose most don't notice it considering its a mish-mosh of Puerto Rican, typical New Yorker, and ever since Ash Creek, a bit of hick twang." He said with a grin.

Taylor shook his head and grinned a little as he followed everyone in, shutting the door behind him.

"We're not gonna like need reservations or anything, are we?" He asked upon entering.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Juan had been walking around the restaurant talking to costumers, and making sure everything was running smoothly, he spotted a group of four young looking kids, and instantly recognized Evelyn amongst the group.

"Hi how man--"

"Evelyn!" Juan announced her arrival loudly, startling the hostess. He walked over to her and shook her hand, "So nice to see you again, I had a feeling you would be back."

"Aimee, I'll take care of them, she's a good friend." Juan beamed, his brown eyes lit up, "How are you Evelyn? How come Jacob did not come with you this time?" He asked as he scanned the restaurant for a nice table for the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Carrie blinked and tilted her head. Wait, what? Did he just say...?

Evelyn flushed a little when a few patrons looked up from their meals at Juan's booming voice. The restaurant manager was as smiley as ever and Evelyn managed a faint smile back as she shook his hand.

"Oh, no, he, uh," she stammered, "Nah, just here on a lunch date with old friends, Juan." She withdrew her hand and shrugged when Carrie sent her a questioning glance.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm

"Ahh well that's nice, well no need to stand around by the door its freezing. Come, I'll seat you and your friends. " Juan looked for an empty table and found a cozy booth and snatched four menus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

"Thanks, Juan," Evelyn said, taking her menu with a more relaxed smile. Carrie slid into one side of the booth all the way to the window.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 am

Without any hesitation, Taylor slid in beside Carrie, which didn't surprise Joel in the least as he grinned and shook his head before he gestured to the seat across from Carrie against the window.

"You want that side?" He asked, smiling still.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 am

Evelyn paused for a moment. "Oh, sure," she said, sitting down and sliding in. She kicked Carrie under the table once she was seated across from the blond.

Carrie gave her an innocent "What?" look. Evelyn narrowed her eyes just slightly. They had been over this before. Having been long-term friends, it was clear between them that if it wasn't a date, they should both be seated on one side of the booth, the guys on the other.

THIS was now suspiciously looking like a date.

Evelyn busied herself looking through her menu but she already knew what she was having. Except maybe this time, she'd go for something less spicy in the entree.

The waiter approached them to take their orders. "Red snapper with the onions," Evelyn told him, looking down her menu at the meat section. She handed it over to him and then paused and added, "Oh, and the tartuffo ice cream dessert after, please."

Carrie went for the chicken dish with red wine and cheesecake. She handed over her menu too and then flashed a brief smile Taylor's way when she realized he was seated right next to her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:18 am

Joel slid in beside Evelyn and glanced over the menu whilst Taylor placed an order for Shrimp Ajillo and a cheesecake and looked to Carrie grinning as well.

"Pues..." Joel sighed heavily and looked up to their waiter. "De primero quiero el pollo ajillo, y de postre quiero...ah pues... what's good for dessert?" He turned and looked to Evelyn as OBVIOUSLY she'd been there previously.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 am

Evelyn wondered what the random smiles everyone was shooting each other were. She blinked instead.

"Try the tartuffo. I had it last time. It's heaven on earth," she suggested. She rested her hands on the table after placing her bag between her and Joel on the bench.

"Oh, Joel, how's your little sister?" she asked him while he decided. Carrie had placed her own bag on her lap across the table.

"Ooh, you have a little sister?" she asked Joel in surprise. "I've always wanted a sister! I got stuck with two older brothers instead! All they do is push me around. It's like being the youngest gifts you the slave label."

Evelyn bit her lower lip to hide her grin - and then her phone buzzed obnoxiously loudly in her purse. She jolted a little. "Sorry."

The waiter looked amused. "You can order dessert when I bring the entrees," he told them. "No worries." He walked off.

Evelyn had reached out a hand and unzipped her purse, digging through it and pulling out her iPhone. She held it under the table to glance at the text.

Her eyes widened in confusion. How is your date? Jake had texted. What date? This? He must have seen her Facebook status.

She frowned and replied: Carrie n Taylor making lovey eyes at each other across table. Going great. -__-

Message could not be sent. Retry popped up on her screen. She frowned and retried obediently.

Again, it didn't send. Carrie kicked Evelyn under the table. "Ahem. Later, Ev. Lunch now."

"Right," the redhead replied apologetically, stuffing the phone into her bag without wasting more time. She could tell Jake about this later, she figured. It wasn't all that terribly important and he'd probably fall asleep halfway through.

The waiter returned with their respective meals. Evelyn picked up her fork and knife and sliced into her snapper. "Oh, right, sorry, Joel, How's your sis? I got distracted, I'm sorry," she said, wiping her mouth on a napkin after her first bite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:42 am

Joel went ahead and ordered the tartuffo when the waiter returned and then turned to face Carrie and Evelyn better whilst picking at his food. He eyeballed Evelyn as she went ahead with fiddling with her phone. He blinked a few times as she apologized.

"Ah...its fine," he said, going ahead and taking a bite before replying to the question. "Yeah, I've got a kid sister," he answered Carrie. "She's doing fine, still in Ash Creek with Ma and doing great in school, playing soccer this year for the kiddy divisions."

Taylor turned to Carrie.

"I hear you about the slave label. I'm the youngest of four, three older sisters," he chuckled.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 am

Carrie stared. "Wow, did they put you under make p treatment and torture yoru hair wiht makeovers?" she asked wistfully.

Evelyn stifled a laugh. "You want that, Carrie?"

Carrie shrugged. "Beats having to wake up to a soccer ball being kicked in your face by your overly-enthusiastic, future-FIFA-champ brother."

"I'd love any sibling," Evelyn said, steepling her fingers under her chin. "Being an only child really blows."

Carrie glanced slyly at Joel and then at her friend across the table. Evelyn was now twirling her fork absently.

"So, Joel, you got a girlfriend back home?" Carrie asked bluntly.

Evelyn's fork slipped between her fingers and tinkled onto her plate.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 am

Taylor chuckled and went ahead with eating while Joel blinked in shock from across the table. He reached up and ran a hand through his hair, trying to process the bluntness of Carrie's question.

"Ah, not currently." He replied. "I mean, I had a girlfriend my senior year and dated here and there after, but right now, no."

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 am

Evelyn sincerely prayed Carrie would shut up and go back to her meal.

Carrie blinked. "ooh, that's too bad. Enjoying the single life then, I'm guessing?"

"Of course," Evelyn intervened, somewhat unnerved by the glance Carrie had shot at her. "There's so many perks to being single, right Joel?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 am

"Well, I suppose, but there's times I miss having a gal, you know?" Joel admitted truthfully. He sincerely missed having someone to call his own and to love up to. Being affectionate and an overall loving guy was one of his strong suits in his and many others' opinions.

Taylor laughed somewhat at Evelyn's interjection. He nodded his head and gestured his fork Evelyn's way.

"You're FUNNY. Being single sucks, its nothing like its chalked up to be." He said, returning to eating his dinner.

Joel gave a slight shrug at Taylor's statement as part of him agreed with it.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:06 am

Evelyn shifted in her seat. Carrie sent her a meaningful grin and Evelyn felt her cheeks heat up. She looked firmly down at her plate, poking her fish.

Why must you be so damn thick? Carrie fumed silently. She turned to Joel. "Well, have you seriously dated since your last girlfriend? Or are you just not looking for anything?" she asked him curiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:10 am

"Naw, haven't dated anyone seriously since my ex, but I'm kinda always looking, you know?" Joel said with a firm nod.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 am

"Ahh," Carrie said. She threw Taylor a sidelong glance. He was clearly on the same page. "Well, hey, loads of awesome people in this city," she said. "You'll probably have a new girlfriend on your arm soon enough, good-looking guy like you. Don't you think, Ev?"

Evelyn blinked. "Sure?" she said, somewhat confused.

"Sure, what?" Carrie tested her attentiveness.

Evelyn cleared her throat and sent Joel an amused smile. "Don't worry yourself over it, Joel. Leave it up to luck, or fate or whatever. It'll happen when it should."

And not when pesky friends want it to, she added mentally.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 am

"Who's to say it isn't happening as we speak?" Taylor shrugged upon swallowing a hearty mouthful of food. He leaned back in his seat and slung an arm over the back of Carrie's seat and let his other hang off the edge of the seat's edge. He let his head loll to the side slightly. "I mean, who knows, the right girl might be in the immediate vicinity, right?"

"Er...I suppose." Joel blinked, not yet quite getting what Taylor and Carrie were getting at, or even why his love life became the topic of the afternoon.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 am

Carrie was now having difficulty holding back her laughter. She let her head drop back just a little onto Taylor's arm and said to Joel, "What would your idea girl be like, Joel? I might have a friend or two I could set you up with if you like?"

Evelyn expelled a breath, sincerely hoping Carrie was not talking about that Sienna girl who had been draping herself all over James every single time she'd met him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 am

"Well, I like a girl with an edge, not some plastic bimbo, you get me? I want a girl who's smart, witty, so on and so forth." Joel answered (clearly he'd put some prior thought into his dream girl even BEFORE the topic was so harshly brought up by Carrie).

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 am

"Well, fake noses are all the rage this season," Evelyn muttered to her fish. The fish had no reply because she'd eaten its top half.

Carrie glanced at her and then at Joel. "Well, that's not hard to find. There are lots of pretty, smart and real girls around here that i know. You have anyone in mind?"

She subtly nudged Taylor's knee with hers as she said this, before taking a bite of her chicken.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next