New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 3 Empty Re: Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Jake snorted he could tell that she was clearly in pain and it was making him laugh, he took a large forkful and shoved it into his mouth. The spices seared his mouth but he had his poker face on, he swallowed it down and smiled, "You're gonna lose Frenchie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Evelyn felt her face redden at this "endearment". She didn't have the energy to glare at him so she just took a sip of water again and continued to plow - more like choke - down her meal. She got all the way down to the last few bites and then stopped, feeling a wave of nausea erupt in her stomach. She clapped a hand over her mouth, fighting it down as her eyes stung with all the damned spices.

Oh no. Oh shit...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 pm

"Gotta love spicy food, sure clears up the nasal passages." Jake said taking in a deep breath, and arched an eyebrow at Evelyn, "But you look like you're going to bring it back for seconds, are you gonna vomit?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Evelyn clenched her fork, debating throwing it over the table and maybe taking out Jake's eye along the way.

She went to say something but then felt so nauseous, she didn't dare open her mouth. She shook her head at him. She took a sip of water and let her head drop forward onto the palms of her hands so the sickness passed.

I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Jake smiled victoriously, after finishing off his plate, and digging his spoon into the truffle to tame the fire that was happening in his mouth.

"The Spanish Armada have conquered the French yet again, my reward. Your dessert." Jake grinned making a "v" with his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Evelyn groaned softly. "You already ate half of it." She sat up and grabbed the spoon from Jake's hand before it reached his mouth - with her dessert. She directed it at her own burning mouth instead, sighing blissfully as it cooled the flames. "Merci, Sal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Jake shrugged grabbing the other spoon, and taking a spoonful out of the vanilla truffle, "So besides setting your insides on fire, did you enjoy your meal?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 pm

She licked chocolate off her spoon and set it down. "It was shockingly good for stress-relief," she conceded, lifting a napkin to dab at her lips. She glanced up at Jake again, less jovial, more serious. "Thanks."

She wasn't sure if he still felt sorry for her or something. Well, she was going to be out of his hair soon.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm

"No problem." Jakes said signaling a waiter over, he brought them their bill, he looked over it and took out his wallet pulling out his credit card, closing it inside the leather cover he handed it back to the waiter.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself, I love coming to this place." Jake smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Evelyn leaned down and then picked up her bag - and then felt her cheeks redden. She straightened, trying to pretend her face hadn't gotten color for any reason than because she'd leaned down.

What exactly is he saying? Does he bring a lot of girls here? Oh crap. Way to make things awkward. Maybe that was why Juan had given her that studying look. Jake was a player. Juan was probably assuming she was one of his "conquests".

She shook off this stupid notion and returned his smile, if a bit forcefully. "Yeah, it's, um, adorable." She bit her tongue hard and checked her phone for the time. Nearing eight. Evelyn realized she'd have to face Alexis when she went home.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 am

Jake was handed his credit card back and he put it back in his wallet. He stood up streching a bit.

"Yeah it is, I come here with my family a lot, I actually don't bring that many people here with me, even Lola's only been here a few times." Jake told Evelyn as they headed for the door.

He looked back at Juan who had been helping other customers so he simply waved to him, holding the door open for Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:05 am

"Oh," was all she could think to say. She didn't know what to make of it. What was he implying?

I'm over-thinking. God damn it, I hate this day. I'm psychoanalyzing everything from Ja-his feelings to Jake's random conversation.

She stepped outside and then winced as her stomach gave a nauseous pang. She usually didn't eat a lot of spices. Pepper maybe, bit not other stuff. "Don't mind me if I throw up." She pulled a face up at Jake, tucking her hands into her Daisy Duke pockets.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:08 pm

"Oh, so you've come under the power of a few spices?" Jake kinked his eyebrow at her, tucking his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket, as a breeze blew past them.

He felt his phone vibrating, in his hand and he took out and realized that Lola had managed to dig through the ugly kid photos and decided to slap them on Facebook, "God where the hell does Lola find all these pictures?" He thought aloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Evelyn fought down her nausea and walked over to where he stood, peering over his arm at the phone's screen. She stifled a grin and then pointed over his hand at the picture of him with hideously long hair. "That's a nice Rambo look you got going," she observed cheekily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Jake narrowed his eyes at her, "Ha, ha yes. I thought when I was fifteen that I would look good with long hair and grew it out, one of the stupidest things I did."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Evelyn wondered if it would be too rude to agree. She bit her bottom lip to stifle - and filter - her reply. It didn't work well. "I'm guessing you must've not looked in a mirror when you came up with that idea."

She grinned at him and stepped away, in the direction of their campus. "C'mon, I already missed work. I don't want to miss another class."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Jake pulled a face at Evelyn, and he looked down at his phone noting the time, "Um you have an 8 PM class? Wow I give you a lot of credit no way would I do that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

"No, not now!" she replied, smacking his arm as they started back down the streets of Greenwich. "I meant, if we stay out too long, we'll - oh!" Her eyes widened in remembrance and she stopped walking, grabbing Jake's arm to slow him. "Nova!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:12 pm

"Oh damn it! I knew we forgot something, he's still at Liv's! Um listen we're near campus you can go back and I'll go get him." Jake offered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 pm

"I was going to keep him tonight, anyways," Evelyn reminded him. She crossed her arms over her sleeveless tank, hair whipping over her face in the breeze. "Let's just hurry though. It's kinda cold." And she was in stupid shorts, she remembered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Jake shook his head, "Females." He took of his coat, and handed it to Evelyn, he was kind of glad he had worn long sleeves but he never really was the type to get cold anyway.

"Here, I'm not dragging a frozen French girl down Greenwich." He smirked, pushing on forward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Evelyn pulled a face at his back but didn't protest as she put her bag down and slipped on his coat, and then hurried her steps to catch up to him again. "Thank you...for waiting for me," she said, sidestepping to hip-check the Spaniard so he almost fell off the sidewalk, before returning her gaze to the dark street ahead.

New York was pretty at night. She followed a lit-up row of buildings till they disappeared around the corner and then said abruptly, "I haven't seen Broadway yet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Jake stumbled slightly, he reached over and yanked her hair and said, "Broadway is cool, a lot of artsy type people hang there. That's totally Lola's scene. She's like a kid in a candy store there, I took her to see Wicked for her birthday this year, you'd probably like to too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Evelyn recalled a conversation she'd had with Alexis and Trevor about that play. She ran her fingers through her whipping hair and grinned. She'd been wanting to see it, particularly after The Wizard of Oz. She shot Jake a half-smile, part-playful and part-serious. "Is that some roundabout way of asking me out?"

She almost cringed. Don't answer that,
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at her and snorted, "Do I look like I'm made out of money? Geez didn't know having a girlfriend meant unloading my life savings."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next