New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 6 Empty Re: Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 am

Carrie finished her cheesecake.

Evelyn was now feeling better because the spotlight wasn't on her. "Definitely."

"What about you, Joel?" Carrie asked quickly. "Ideas for who you wanna take?"

Evelyn wondered if she should signal for the waiter to bring the check.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 am

"Ah not really," Joel said, still hoping Carrie and Taylor would just drop the whole thing already.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:33 am

Carrie, seeing Evelyn's murderous expression, decided to let it go. Hopefully she and Taylor had given Joel enough motivation. She kinda thought those two would look cute together and they obviously were really comfortable around each other.

For Evelyn to actually let her guard down around anyone was a big feat. She was always rather uptight. And thought boys to be about as trustworthy as hungry fleas.

Evelyn signaled to the waiter. He brought over the bill booklet, placing it in front of Joel. Evelyn sighed in relief.

"So what're you guys doing after this?" Carrie asked, digging through her bag for her wallet. "Considering it's still light and all."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 am

"Probably go back to the dorms and kick back, maybe go out later on." Joel said as he pulled out his wallet from his back pocket.

Taylor looked over to Carrie and chuckled.

"If you're digging for your wallet, stop. I got it." He said, pulling out his wallet.

"I can pay for yours if you want, Evelyn." Joel said, nodding.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 am

"Nah, we're going Dutch," Evelyn said.

"Sure. If you guys insist," Carrie said simultaneously.

There was an awkward pause while Evelyn glared at Carrie

"Oh, um..." Carrie fumbled her words. "Or we could just pay dutch..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 am

"No, no I insist," Taylor insisted.

Joel chuckled and looked to Evelyn.

"Look, its fine. I got this one. If we ever go out for lunch again, you can catch that bill. Me and Taylor can pay it." He said.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 am

Evelyn paused, caught between not wanting to be rude and her independent, feminist side. "Oh..." She gnawed her lip. This was not a date. Friends didn't pay for each other...did they? But then, Luke sometimes bought her a cupcake or something too. "All right. I definitely owe you next time then."

Carrie leaned over to Taylor. "So there will be a next time, then."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 am

"Fair enough." Joel nodded as he pulled out enough for his and Evelyn's half of the bill.

Taylor chuckled and looked down at Carrie.

"Well I was most certainly hoping there'd be a next time," he replied with a half-smile parting his face.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

Carrie blinked and then flushed, sitting back. She'd meant Joel and Evelyn but...hell, not that she minded. Taylor was definitely someone she could look forward to spending time with.

The waiter took the money along with the bill booklet back, handing Joel a receipt as he left.

Carrie stretched. "All right, let's start moving. damn, I feel so full."

Evelyn was fine to just sit around, but she had another appointment. She checked her phone for the time. No, she had an hour until she had to meet Ashlee, James and Luke. "Agreed. I love the food here."

"How'd you even know about this place? It's not exactly big," Carrie remarked, pulling her bag's strap onto her shoulder.

Evelyn mimicked her move and paused. "Oh, um, I came here with a friend," she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "He introduced Juan to me. The Manager."

He? Carrie wondered. But then Evelyn had said "friend", so that was all right. Whoever he was.

"So we should really not intrude on anymore dates, Joel," Evelyn added cheekily. "I've felt like a third wheel all afternoon. Now let's get going."

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm

"Agreed," Joel nodded as he pocketed the receipt. Especially not with THESE could-be mental terrorists, he thought to himself as he stood up from the booth and allowed Evelyn access to get out.

Taylor merely grinned, rather content with himself and Carrie and stood up to let her out.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Carrie slid out, as did Evelyn and then they headed for the door, Evelyn stopping to send Juan a wave.

"I feel bad," Carrie muttered to Taylor, slowing down to walk beside him as they exited onto the street. "I don't want to make them uncomfortable around each other because of what we said."

Evelyn realized Carrie's lethargic walking left her walking up front with Joel. Normally, this wouldn't be a real problem, but it allowed Carrie and Taylor to keep plotting without her or Joel to hear them. "What did you guys talk about while I was in the ladies' room?" Evelyn asked Joel bluntly, somewhat curious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 pm

"Yeah, but just think, once they get over the general awkwardness they might just take a few steps forward towards the possibly-romantical road." Taylor nodded as he watched Evelyn and Joel's backs in front of them.

Joel immediately tensed upon Evelyn's question. He cleared his throat and reached up to try and run a hand nonchalantly through his hair.

"Ah, nothing really," he replied, nodding his head a little.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Evelyn shot Joel a sidelong glance. She had an idea what they might have been talking about but all she said was, "So what's it like living with James and Lucas? I know Luke loves food more than he probably should so I'm guessing there's frequent grocery runs."

Carrie tilted her head, examining Joel and Evelyn too. "I hope they suck it up and get there before the formal. Or before someone else asks her. Knowing her, she'd probably ditch whoever it was and run off to hang with her girlfriends anyways. SO it'd be nice if she went with someone she tolerated."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

"Between me and Luke, oh yeah. In all honesty, I don't know how long Taylor and James will tolerate us in that regard if we keep it going as we are," Joel chuckled a little, easing up ever so slightly.

"I hope they get that far too. I mean, at this point I think Joel deserves at LEAST a shot, right?" Taylor nodded. "But speaking of dates and all that good junk, you free later on this week? I thought we could go out for dinner or something, just the two of us." He glanced down at Carrie, shooting her a hopeful looking grin.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Evelyn snickered, imagining poor Taylor and the arrogant James panicking over an empty kitchen. "Well, if it gets James bent out of shape, I'm good. And I know that..." She pursed her lips, half-wanting to mention Alexis. Did Joel even know she was here? If he didn't...Evelyn didn't want him disliking her for keeping that huge thing secret. But she also didn't want to bring him down or anything by mentioning his ex.

"College is fun so far. I have an awesome roommate and we have psychos living down the hall," she said instead. "First day of school, their cat climbed in our living room window."

Carrie was somewhat startled. She'd been focusing on Joel and Evelyn so much she'd kind of forgotten.... "Oh, yeah, um...." She blushed and tried to slow down. "That would be great. Places in mind?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm

"Yeah?" Joel chuckled, glancing down at Evelyn. "What'd you guys end up doing?" He quizzed.

"I haven't quite figured out a venue, I just kinda got passed the whole ask you out on date half of the equation." Taylor beamed. "But, I'll figure out a place and I'm always open for suggestions."

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well, we both screamed a fair bit," Evelyn admitted, shrugging. She tugged her bag up on her shoulder. "And then next thing we know, these two guys come climbing in the exact same window. We found out later, there's this two feet wide ledge that runs around the whole building on every floor. They seem to have a fondness for it." Especially one of them. "And then one of them starts yelling and the other guy, well, he was evidently hungover so he just crashed out on the ground. And then on our couch. His friend ran around trying to catch the manic cat in a pillow case while it screeched and howled and tore us bleeding gashes."

Now that she thought about it....it really sounded incredulously stupid.

Carrie stifled a laugh but then went ahead and laughed anyways. "Well, seeing as the girls chose this time, you can pick. Just no sushi. I can't stomach it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 pm

"Alright, I'll make a note of that." Taylor nodded and threw a grin Carrie's way before easing his gaze back up to Joel and Evelyn, hoping at some point maybe Joel would nut up and ask Evelyn out on a more personal date as well.

"No way!" Joel laughed. "That sounds like something straight out of a sitcom or movie or something." He said upon easing up on his laughter. "Did you guys catch the cat at least?"

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Evelyn nodded. "After numerous cuts and a lot of bruises, yes. Then we all had a good yelling match and the sober guy dragged his drunk friend out. But unfortunately, they live right down the hall so the stupidity recurs. Often." She shrugged.

"So, anyways, you and James bonding yet?" she asked curiously.

Carrie was trying to subtly eavesdrop on their conversation. "What are the odds he'll do it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

"I wouldn't say BONDING per se, but we're civil and friendly towards each other if that counts for anything." Joel smiled and nodded. In truth, back in high school he was not entirely too fond of James for a few reasons, and while they had a mutual dislike for each other, it was not hostile. However, they both had put past distastes for each other behind them and opted to get along.

Taylor made a face of contemplation and bobbed his head a little in thought.

"Well... I think its fifty-fifty about now. If he got a little more encouragement I'm sure he'd be more likely to do it though," Taylor responded.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 pm

"Encouragement like what?" Carrie asked. "I told you, she never makes the first move, remember?"

Evelyn was extremely amused but also glad to hear this. "You will let me know if you and James start inventing secret friendship codes or anything, right?" she teased Joel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:22 pm

"Oh, you'll be the first to know." Joel laughed, imagining a rather ridiculous WHAT-IF scenario.

"I know and I'm not sure what kind of encouragement quite yet, but I'm sure I can figure something out soon enough and get him to at least ask her out for one measly date or something," Taylor said, feeling rather confident about the situation. He was sure all Joel would need would turn out to be minor coaxing in the end.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm

[[to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content