New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake]

Go down

Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] Empty Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake]

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 am

Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] 2britneyspears-profile-12

Back to top Go down

Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] Empty Re: Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:58 am

[[Seth, Ashlee, Jake, Evelyn and the twins from Caesars Palace]]

The limp pulled to a slow stop and they all tumbled out. Nova had woken during he ride and was yipping excitedly, running around crazily since he was unleashed. Evelyn picked him up before she stepped out, afraid to lose him in Vegas.

The "minister" was waiting as they filed in. He looked around at them. "Sooo, who's the lucky pair?"?

Evelyn shoved Seth ahead of her, slightly nervous.

Ashton gave Jake a shove because Jake was nearest.

The minister paused, peering at Seth and Jake. "Oh."

"Wait, what?!" Seth exclaimed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake] Empty Re: Little White Wedding Chapel [Ash/Seth/Jake]

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 am

Jake winked at Seth and blew him a kiss just to freak him out a bit.

Ashlee then walked up to Jake and shoved him out of the way, "Pfft he wishes, actually its me and him." She said linking her arm through Seth's.

"And then its these two." Antonio pointed to Evelyn and Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 am

Evelyn and Ashton were both cracking up uncontrollably. Seth caught on and burst out laughing as he slung an arm around Ashlee. "No homo, I love dem bitches." He gave her a squeeze.

The minister snickered and asked, "Double or single-single?"

"That sounds like a coffee," Evelyn said thoughtfully, setting Nova down. Seht turned and shot Jake a questioning look, not really caring either way.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:08 am

"I want a dress!" Ashlee stated, she liked the dress she was wearing but she always wanted a wedding dress.

"Can we do a double wedding?" Jake asked, he figured it would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:16 am

"Sure, kids," the guy said. He grinned at Ashlee and added, "We have dress and tux rentals, if you wanna help yourself."

Seth nudged Ashlee. "Go nuts Thumbelina."

Evelyn needed no such push. She was already striding past the minister to where a room in back was marked "Clothing Rental".

She and Ashlee went through the dress, quickly finding ones to suit them because Seth kept tutting impatiently. He and Jake had just grabbed tuxes, ironically, opposite tuxes. Seth's was white and Jake's was black.

Evelyn and Ashlee finally settled on dresses. Evelyn's was a long affair with an even longer hem that she loved. It was strapless like Ashlee's and had an accompanying trailing veil she clipped her hair up under. Ashlee's dress was edgy and ruffled, and also reached the ground in a graceful pouf.

She and Ashlee spent a moment redoing their makeup in the girls' dressing room before heading out to meet the boys. "Thsi is like some crazy-ass dream," Evleyn muttered to ashlee dazedly as they walked. Nova yipped from his spot beside Jake and the minister had made both boys stand up front on the altar to one side.

Ashton and Antonio were awaiting with cameras, along with the four girls the boys had brought home.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 am

Ashlee nodded, she couldn't believe that they were getting married! Over the speakers instead of the Wedding March. Jake had taken Evelyn's iPod and had them put on Waking Up In Vegas on by Katy Perry as the girls were to walk down the aisle, he did that along with a couple of other things.

Ashlee took a deep breath and took her descent down the aisle, walking as gracefully as she could in the wedding dress. Ashlee tried to take tiny steps since she wasn't exactly sober, but she stumbled and tripped a bit along the way.

She hiccuped and giggled a few times as she clumsily made her way down the aisle, she looked up and saw Seth she grinned looking at the boy in the white tux, "Damn boy you look good." She eyed the minister and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry father."

Jake smiled at Ashlee and lifted his head to look for Evelyn as she sort of trailed behind. She was a bit more graceful in her walk, but even in his drunken haze. Jake couldn't help but have his breath taken away by the sight of Evelyn walking down the aisle in her wedding gown.

She was just stunning, and they were about to be together forever, he was so lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:37 am

Seth wolf-whistled at Ashlee in return and the minister just chuckled.

Evelyn knew you were supposed to look sober and graceful walking down the aisle. But honestly, she couldn't help giggling the whole way at the song Jake had chosen. She tried to keep her balance and slowed down because the alternative....

Evelyn gathered up her skirts and ran flat-out unsteadily to catch up with Ashlee, long veil and hem trailing behind her. "Work those legs, sister!" she announced cheerfully before throwing Jake an approving nod when she took in his black tux. Seth choked on a laugh and tried to compose himself.

Evelyn dropped her skirt when she reached the alter and patted her veil down carefully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 am

"Girll you're the one with them legs!" Ashlee winked at Evelyn.

"The sexyy legs that go on for miles." Jake smirked winking at her as they stood there all four of them at the altar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 am

Evelyn flushed slightly as the minister looked even more amused. She and Ashlee took their positions on the other side of the altar and the minister began his long speech.

Ashton made a thumbs up from the small audience.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 am

The minister went on and did his whole bit about having to love and to hold. They said their "I do's" and no one had objected to their marriage. The whole thing was rather quick, Jake felt like it was a blink of the eye and BAM! He was married!

Then finally it was over the minister smiled, and stood proudly. "By the power vested in me and in the state of Nevada. I now pronounce man and wife you may kiss your brides."

Jake pulled Evelyn into him, and planted a soft kiss onto her lips. Ashlee hadn't hesitated in planting a kiss onto Seth, they turned to face the exit the four of them and the minister spoke once again.

"Now presenting for the first time, Mr and Mrs. Seth Andreasis, and! Mr. Shakiro and Mrs. J Rab errr... Duck?" The minister announced giving Evelyn and Jake an odd look.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 am

Seth shot Jake a funny look as Evelyn gaped and then started laughing. She leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed Jake's cheek before looking down as Nova tugged on the hem of her gown.

"WHOOO, PARTAYYY!" Seth announced as Ashton and Antonio began snapping pictures furiously and the four girls with them cheered and clapped. Evelyn went to pick Nova up but Ashton gestured her to stay while he snapped a pic.

"POSE FIRST!" he yelled over to them.

Seth raised his eyebrows and flexed. "Good?"

Ashton rolled his eyes. Seth snickered and leaned down, wrapping his arms around Ashlee and hoisting her into the air. "There, now you can see her face in the picture!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 am

Ashlee squealed, and began laughing as Seth had pulled her up in the air! "Whooo I'm marriedd!" She yelled, smiling waving her boquet around.

Jake laughed, kissing Evelyn on the cheek and smiled as the twins snapped photos of them, "Lets go back and celebrate some more!"

"WHOOO!!" Antonio whooped, "We're gonna get wastedddd!"

"We're alreadyyy wastedd!" Ashlee confirmed Antonio's plans, but everyone still cheered as they filed out of the tiny chapel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 am

"RENTAL'S TILL 12 PM!" the guy hollered after them as they all walked out. Seth waved a hand in acknowledgment and instantly forgot the time.

They piled into the limo and began the trip back to Caesars. "Can we order cake from room service?" Evelyn thought aloud. "We should have cake. It doesn't seem right without cake!"

"I'm hungry," Seth agreed.

"Yeaaah, caaaaake!" Ashton agreed drunkenly, eyes closing. Looking at him made Evelyn yawn and she dropped her head on Jake's shoulder and closed her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:13 am

"Red velvet!" Ashlee and Jake both chimed together.

Jake closed his eyes resting his head on top of Evelyn's as they went back to the hotel.

Antonio popped open a bottle of champagne he found in the limo, "POP CHAMPAGNE FOR EURBODY!" He took out glasses and filled them handing one to Seth, Ashlee, Jake, and his twin.

Jake opened his eyes, and clinked his glasses with the others chugging back the champagne, "Whooo!" He cheered, Antonio refilled their glasses as they all regained their buzz, they were losing.

Ashlee took a glass and filled it up pretty much over flowing, and handed to Evelyn, "Drink up girl! Its your wedding night!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 am

Seth clinked glasses with Jake on the second round. "Bottoms uuuup!"

Evelyn scrunched her eyes as Jake's voice hit her ears, and opened them. She stared at the glass in Ashlee's hand and shook her head, turning her head into Jake's jacket. "I think I need to....to eat first." The alcohol was starting to hit her horribly now. She hadn't developed much of a tolerance. She figured if she hung aorund jake enough, she would solve that problem.

Wait. Hung around him? She had married him. And as flaky as marriage was in her eyes, it meant something huge.

Holy shit....I.....I got MARRIED? Holy shit, holy SHIT. It suddenly got a little harder to breathe but she fought it down and reminded herself she hadn't just married some random guy. Evelyn sat up and took the glass from Ashlee, swigging it down hastily to calm her panic. Ashton quirked an eyebrow at her.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 am

[[Everyone to Caesars Palace]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down