New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] Empty Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 am

[[from Rose's apartment]]

"What do you mean, he's being weird?" he asked, puzzled. What did James and Alexis have to do with each other?

Seth parked into a space and got out of the car, bracing one hand on the hood and propelling himself to the other side to open Rose's door for her with a grin.

Rosemary blinked and grinned, getting out once he opened the door. "Thanks."She chuckled some and stepped out of the way for him to shut it.

Seth shut the door and then zipped up his jacket before glancing over at ROckefeller Plaza. he cracked a grin, reaching over and grabbing her hand. "You're gonna love this."?

He tugged her across the street and to the other side of the Plaza between its various buildings. As they strolled, Seth looked down at her and asked, "So, wait, did she have a fight with James? Because I know that dude and he gets upset real quick."

"..Um- more like he's lusting after her." Rosemary said, biting at her bottom lip and gripped onto his hand as they got into the more crowded area of the Plaza. "And of course, Alexis is ready to kill him."

Seth blinked and threw Rose a stunned glance, nearly walking into a lamp post in his shock. "James....lusting after Alexis? Would never have expected that," he said, bemused.

There sure was a lot of weird romance going on these days. He'd seen Connor pining after Ashlee. What was up with that? She wasn't even all that hot - well, when he compared her to Rose. No one was.

They suddenly came to a set of stairs that led down to the famous Rockefeller ice rink - and it was deserted. The crowds milled around it but no one was allowed in due to the barrier erected around the rink, where upbeat music played from speakers near the great statue across from them.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] Empty Re: Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 am

Rosemary blinked, looking around. "You'd figure people would be skating.." She muttered, more to herself and looked up, hearing her name being called but couldn't pin-point it, and figured it was someone else with the name "Rose".
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] Empty Re: Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:33 am

Seth shot Rose a grin concealing laughter as he led her through the crowd. "Did someone call you?" he asked, heading over to the guards standing by the closed-off rink.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:35 am

"I think so-" Rosemary nodded, looking around as she stood up on her tip toes more before spotting her photographer friend from her small modeling jobs and waved over at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:44 am

"Friend o' yours?" Seth asked, fumbling in his jacket pockets as they reached the guards. He held out a piece of stamped card and a receipt and the guard nearest them took both items as Seth turned back to Rose. "You wanna go say hi?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 am

"Yeah, just really quick." Rosemary raised a curious at him and the guards before letting go of Seth's hand. "I'll be right back!" She quickly went over to her friend in the crowd, wanting to make it quick. But he was a photographer and maybe if she got some pictures of them together, it'd make things more believable.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:50 am

Seth took the receipt and card back from the guy after he tore off a part of the card and kept it. Seth leaned back against the rink wall to wait for Rose, shoving his hands in his pockets as he eyed the skate rental place.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 am

"Rose! Where the hell have you been? Ricky said you've been strutting around school with DESIGNER clothes! I know you're not getting paid enough for that! How are you dating, Prince William?" Tyrone asked, shaking his head as he let his camera rest against his chest, hanging by it's strap.

"Um- not exactly. I've been.. busy. Can I ask you a favor though? I'll pay you." Rosemary said quickly, not wanting to explain. "Can you take pictures of me and my... boyfriend at the ice rink? I didn't bring my camera and I'd like some pictures of us together, ya know?'

"Lucky guy, whoever he is. Tell him I said to treat ya right, or I'll kick his ass. I'll do it for free- payback for all those fill ins you did when a model would drop out." Tyrone grinned and patted her head. "Go have fun, loverbird." He turned and went to go get into a higher up, clear spot for pictures.

Rosemary let out a breath, WISHING people would stop calling her things like that, and the fact that Tyrone had NO idea... She bit at her bottom lip and went back over to Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

Seth pointed over at the skate rental place when Rose got near enough. "Just gotta grab our gear and we're good to go," he said, bouncing upright and walking to meet her. He tugged her excitedly through the crowd to the rental store.

After finding skates that worked for them both, Seth led Rose back to the rink and the guard unlocked the barrier to the entrance of the rink, stepping back to let them both in before taking his earlier post.

Seth ensured his skates were on firmly, and stepped onto the ice with a grin, turning to hold out a hand to Rose. "My lady, may I have this dance?" he said, grinning wide. "Albeit the ballroom's empty, but hey, we have the floor and the music." He indicated the empty rink with his other hand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 am

Rosemary ensured hers was too and glanced up, seeing Tyrone in his post and looked at Seth, blinking when she realized what he said before breaking into a smile. "Dance?" She laughed some and took his hand, stepping onto the ice.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 am

Seth grinned, leading her out onto the ice slowly. "In case you're wondering, the rink isn't closed. The crowd will be back in here before you start missing them," he added, guiding them to the center of the rink.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 am

"....Seth, how is it blocked off?" Rosemary asked with caution, having a feeling she was about to have a blow to the stomach and quickly grabbed onto his arm as she slipped a little, needing to get used to it again, having ice skated in the places in Miami for it, but not a lot obviously.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 am

Seth held his arm still to steady her as they reached the center. He flashed a smile. "Oh, they let you do that. Don't worry, nothing illegal. Back a couple years ago, there was this huge trend to book the rink and pop the big question to yrou girlfriends. After a while, it got to be too much pressure on the guys who were just taking their girls out for a night of skating 'cause the girls would look at them all expectantly the moment they mentioned Rockefeller, assuming the guys were about to pop the big question."

He took her hand and started skating slowly. "So even though it's rented out for that purpose and for birthday parties, I got it solely for an hour so you could get some practice in and enjoy it without having to fear that some huge bulldozer of a guy was gonna come flying at you. It's not a lot of fun skating here when it's crowded, which it always is on weekends. So I booked it and then later, they'll let the crowds in so you get to experience the real Rockefeller too," he informed her, taking a slow route with her around the rink.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

Rosemary's eyes widened as she listened. "You rented a landmark!? That quickly too??" Rosemary blurted in surprise, finally getting the hang of skating again and just gripped onto his hand instead.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 am

Seth stifled a laugh, rounding the bend leisurely. "Did you want to get run over by kindergartners without any control over their skates?" he asked jokingly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 am

"...Well... no. But I didn't actually know it was possible to rent the Rockefeller for an hour or so, so you can't blame me for being surprised.." Rosemary laughed some and glanced up at him.

But obviously it's nothing to you, in several different ways, Richy Rich...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 am

Seth bit the inside of his cheek and finally confessed, "Well, you can't....not for an hour." He let go of her hand and skated ahead, spinning back to face her. "And that's why you make connections." Truth of it was, renting out the Rockefeller wasn't done for no occasion. This wasn't a birthday or anything, so he'd had to do more than pay a hefty amount. Like owe several people favors he'd have to pay back. Whatever, he'd deal with that later. Rose looked pleased so it was worth it.

Seth decided to get them off this topic. "So you said you raced?" he called back to her, skating over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

Rosemary briefly frowned, feeling queasy as she caught on but let it slide from any show to Seth, and nodded with a small smile. "We used too in Miami, a lot, mostly on the weekdays. I'd sneak out with my older brother, Harrison, and we'd go pick up our cousin Weston, go get their cars, leave my moms at the storage house and go get into races we probably should have never been in, not with Harrison being eighteen, Weston was twenty, and I as only sixteen. But I swear, if I ever got into one of those movies like Fast and Furious, I could do my own stunts."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 am

"My mother would probably disinherit me if I ever got hired to work on one of those," Seth said wistfully. "Damn, it'd be fun though. I recall watching Tokyo Drift when it came out and being all wide-eyed and planning my own career in stunt-driving. Damn, that'd be the life," he said dreamily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am

"You say damn a lot when you are day dreaming." Rosemary chirped with a grin as she watched Seth. She shook her head and span on her skates a little after moving out into the more open area and held out her arms to balance herself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:06 am

"Well it is kind of damning, being stuck in a pretentious society when you'd rather - " Seth checked himself hastily. He grinned at Rose. "Race me to the other end?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 am

"...I don't think I quite trust myself with skates to do THAT right now." Rosemary admitted, wobbling a little from her spin before catching her balance again. "Sorry- I'm probably being a bummer, like a kid on skates."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 am

"Well you are from the land of sun and surf," Seth pointed out, skating up behind her, He rested his hands carefully on her shoulders so as not to tip her over. "I haven't been there in a while. Doncha miss it?" He guided her forward for a moment before lowering his hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 am

"Extremely- but I'm kinda excited for a white Christmas." Rosemary smiled, turning her head to look at him and slowly turned to face him, managing to skate backwards, which is how she actually learned. Something she learned from her mom. "The sun and heat was nice and all but I've never seen snow before or had a REAL white Christmas with it snowing and all so."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 am

"You're gonna hate it by February, " Seth predicted cheekily, lone dimple flashing. "When you're plowing through knee-deep snow to get up the subway stairs, it's not so picturesque anymore." He reached out and caught her hand, lifting it slowly over her head to spin her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next