New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Seth pushed her cheesecake back. "No, you haven't eaten!" he said hastily. He finished his coffee (slowly) and set the cup down, sitting back in his seat and stretching.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm

"I'm fine!" Rosemary pushed it back. "Let your tongue ease so you're not talking with a lisp all night." She giggled now and bit down on her bottom lip before cringing when she saw a man give her a gold look. He probably had a lisp.

Just being around Seth was making her rude unpurposely.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"Nu uh, I'm not taking that!" Seth said, pushing it back over to her. "I think my tongue'll live." The lisp wasn't that huge anyways. "I don't mind sounding like I swallowed an angry furball anyway."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:14 pm

"You are gonna make me choke on my coffee from laughing at it though." Rosemary pointed out with a chuckle and took a sip of her drink, swallowing before taking a bite from the cheesecake.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Seth cringed and decided to stay somewhat quiet the rest of the time she ate. He contented himself with humming.

A carol popped into his head, the old Deck The Halls carol they'd sung occasionally at home during Christmas. Seth began humming it under his breath, tapping a rhythm on the table while he waited.

"HM, HM-HM HM HUM HUM HM-HM!"

"Do you mind?" a girl at the next table turned in her seat to glare at him. This was the poetic type Seth expected to see here in abundance.

He grinned cheerfully. "Didn't anybody tell you? 'Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la, LA LA LA LAAAAA!" he sang loudly to her in reply. A few people laughed as Seth added, "You really need some Christmas cheer, lady!"

The girl glared at him and Seth went on, "Have a cupcake! They have Christmas trees on them!"

"Yeah!" the barista dude called helpfully across the room.

"Fuck you," the girl said angrily, possibly to them both, getting up and grabbing her books, a tad bit over-dramatically, Seth thought as he turned back to Rose.

"So much for Christmas spirit," he said, pulling a face at the girl behind her back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Rosemary facepalmed. He was like a fucking bipolar bitch on PMS. She kept quiet, closing her eyes tightly and grit her teeth. Good Seth, or bad Seth would shine through. Some part of her really liked good Seth. The other part really wanted to strangle the bad Seth. She needed to make the remedy- and fast.

She pursed her lips, feeling some nagging in the back of her head, which bothered her. What was that?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Seth stood up after Rose had finished eating. "Ready to go?" Shit, he was really not looking forward to going out there again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yes, but you are taking your jacket back." Rosemary said firmly and shrugged off the jacket, holding it out to him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 pm

"Then we are running to the car before you freeze," Seth informed her, finally taking the jacket and slipping it back on. He did up the zipper and ensured his gloves were on before leading the way to the exit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Rosemary sighed quietly and shoved her hands in her pockets before pausing as she grabbed her phone. She texted Tyrone to send her the photos through email and a 'thank you.' She shoved her phone back in her pocket and headed out of the cafe with Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Seth shivered instantly as he exited the cafe. "Shit, it's getting colder." His breath came out in a frosted cloud. He waited for Rose to exit and then shut the cafe door, beginning the walk back to the car. "You cold?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 pm

"Y-yeah but keep your jacket, please." Rosemary gave a weak chuckle shivering as she hugged her jacket to her tighter. She let out a white puff of air from a huff and cringed. Damn it was cold.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

"You know what," Sseth said, surveying the pavement ahead of them carefully. It was slightly slick with snow but there wasn't enough of it to really much much of a hindrance. "I have a quick way of getting there."

He placed a hand on Rose's arm to stop her walking and then bent and placed his hands on hsi knees, grinning over his shoulder at her. "Climb on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 pm

"...How is that quicker?" Rosemary asked, hesitant as she stared at him. He really didn't want him running with her, again. She had a flash of the first night this had all started.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:21 pm

"Well I wanna run but your shoes aren't going to work for that," Seth said logically, feeling his nsoe ache with cold. "Besides, piggybacks are fun. And my blue nose isn't!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"Oooh no, you are not running, the last time you picked me up and ran I about threw up." Rosemary stepped back quickly. "Just run for the car, I'll catch up."She shook her head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 pm

"You're scared? What happened to being the tough girl with three brothers?" Seth asked cheekily. "And besides, if I left you here and started running off, I'd have a hundred different guys tackling me under assumptions I ganked your purse or something."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:45 pm

"No I'd rather not throw up my coffee and cheesecake- and I doubt anyone's going to tackle you. I'm not even carrying a purse." Rosemary smirked, crossing her arms.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yeah, but you're a gorgeous girl so guys just naturally look for excuses to come to your aid," Seth pointed out, straightening. "It's how we work."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Rosemary inwardly groaned. "I'll be fine, Seth. Really."She insisted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:11 pm

"Well I'm freezing," he complained, shivering again. "C'mon!" He grabbed her hand and tugged her down the pavement to his car hastily. He unlocked it from a few meters away and opened the door for her when they got there.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

"Geez.."Rosemary muttered under her breath and slipped in, rubbing at her hands as they were frozen.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Seth sat in the driver's side after shutting her door, shivering. He reached under his seat and grabbed the woolen blanket under there, tugging it out of its carry case and reaching over to drape it over rose's front with a grin.

He turned to the wheel and the engine purred to life, as did the heater. Seth set it to warmest level and waited for the car to heat up a bit, stretching his arms out and cracking his knuckles. "You want something more substantial?" he asked her. "I actually wasn't sure what you'd wanna eat so I didn't make any reservations."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 pm

"Anything's fine with me as long as it's somewhere warm." Rosemary laughed a little and buried herself in the blanket, shivering greatly and closed her eyes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Seth thought for a moment and then on a whim, he said, "Do you feel like a Big Mac?" He cringed. "Or, we could go more gourmet?"

He was an idiot. Rose deserved more than a Big freaking Mac!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next