New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:34 am

"Probably, but I can enjoy it now and that means winter shoots for modeling side jobs." Rosemary said cheerfully, smiling as she twirled with his help. She was actually already having a lot of fun.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Rink: Shattering Illusion [Seth]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

"Is that actually fun?" Seth asked, spinning her top a stop facing him, and rested his other hand on her waist to steady her. "I always thought having a guy flash bright lights in your face and yell, "Work it, pout for me baybay,you're seducing ze camera"," he mimicked a squeaky photographer voice, "might get more annoying than fun. Don't you just wanna slap the guy and tell him to go hire Georgiana instead?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:48 am

Rosemary grinned, holding back laughter. "N-no,"Her voice cracked from holding back. " I really do enjoy it, I love to see the outcome of all the hard-work, and trust me most of them don't REALLY talk like that." She laughed now, blushing briefly as she felt his hand on her waist. "But something tells me Georgiana would LOVE attention from all the males." She giggled.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:54 am

Seth's mind flashed back to Georgiana running her (his?) finger down Seth's cheek when he'd shown up at Rose's place the previous day. Seth felt his cheeks warm in embarrassment. "I could tell." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Man, she coulda told me," he complained. "Before trying to seduce a guy!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 am

Rosemary giggled more at this, trying to not sound like a nut but Seth looked flustered to say the least. She grinned, shaking her head. "It comes natural to her by now though I bet." She shrugged. "Oh well- what's been done as been done. She won't do it again."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am

"Are you kidding?" he exclaimed, letting go of her hand and resting his other hand on her waist too so they wouldn't drift off in opposite directions while they talked. Seth puffed his cheeks full of air and released it, looking smug. "You might be immune to it - but I am an incredibly irresistible individual." He winked down at her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 am

There's Seth. Maybe it's wearing off. Please gods. PLEASE. Rosemary rolled her eyes after looking away. "Possibly." She muttered in dismissal and glanced up where Tyrone was again for a brief second before looking down at Seth's hands, blushing briefly again, and grit her teeth a little. He wasn't making this easy.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:11 am

He picked up the change in her mood. Had he said something he shouldn't have? He had, no doubt. Crap.

"You tired?" he asked uncertainly, blue eyes scrutinizing her expression for clues. "We can leave if you want?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 am

"Um- I'm cold." Rosemary said hastily, not wanting Tyrone to pick it up, he was practically watching them via camera.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 am

"Oh!" Seth stepped back from her and unzipped his jacket instantly, shrugging it off and skating up behind her to place it around her shoulders. "Pr-prob-problem solved," he said through chattering teeth.

Fuck - it's cold. Shoulda worn that vest.

"You wanna g-get co-coffee?" he asked her, skating around to the front again. "O-or skate some more?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 am

"Seth- take your jacket back before you turn into Seth the Frosty Snowman." Rosemary said, but had to admit she was a bit warmer, having actually been somewhat cold. "Lets go get coffee- it'll help." She replied as she followed him to the front.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 am

"Keep it," he said hastily, reaching out a hand to help her onto solid ground again. He was glad he was wearing woolen gloves at least.

He stepped out beside her and let the guard know they were done so the rink could be open for the public earlier. Seth glanced around and spotted a tiny pricey cafe along the other pricey restaurants overlooking the rink. He rubbed his arms to warm himself and said, "Their, I think that place is th-the closest we're g-gonna get." He led the way over, ignoring the goosebumps forming all over his iced skin.

He held open the cafe door for her, stamping his feet on the ground to keep warm. "You hungry?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 pm

"A little." Rosemary said and stepped in beffore pulling Seth in so he wouldn't freeze to death. Then she'd REALLY feel bad. She cringed a little and rubbed at his arms. "You are freezing."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

He managed a grin down at her, relieved the inside of the cafe was cozy. And well, Rose was helping. Her hands wee practically making his insides melt.

Seth hastily looked away from her and over at the menu board behind the counter, where a barista stood serving coffee. He reached up and grabbed her hand. "Ooh, look, they have eclairs!" Seth gaped happily at the display case. "And strawberry cheesecake. Cheesecake is awesome!"

He tugged her behind him excitedly over to the counter, where theer was a free cash register. Seth turned to Rose, ignoring the pretty blond cashier checking him out. "Pick whatever." He glanced at the cashier and she flashed him a smile.

"D'you guys have those mousse cheesecakes? Slice of that?" he asked and her face fell. "And, uh, a regular cappuccino and whatever she orders." He nodded at Rose.

The girl smiled very falsely at Rose. "What would you like?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Rosemary blinked at Seth. He was completely ignoring the blond behind the counter. The BLOND. With big breasts. She swallowed and blinked out of it. "Um. French Vanilla Frap." She said quickly. "And strawberry cheesecake." She nodded, making herself focus on something else.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 pm

The girl nodded, typing in their order and the barista began fixing their drinks while the cashier took out the cheesecake slices. Seth leaned against the counter and absently began playing with Rose's fingers, tossing her hand up and catching it as he examined the cafe. There was a (fake) fireplace burning (electric) fire which warmed the place. It was rather antique in here and not really somewhere he'd normally be.

"This place is weird," he said absently. "It's so...quiet." Everyone was talking softly or reading or just quietly engaged. Not exactly what he was used to, especially among his friends. He was surprised to find he didn't exactly mind it here.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 pm

"That's because it's a place for relaxation, and thinking. Especially writers, and it's warm here so people take a break and huddle here from holiday shopping... and for those poor people who's family is visiting." Rosemary smirked and glanced down at their hands as he played with hers, biting at her bottom lip.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"My brother is visiting," Seth informed her, thinking back to Rafe with a fond grin. "And he's like....like me if I actually cared about the law. But if I brought him in here, that barista dude would be sitting there getting drunk with him and the blond," he didn't bother to lower his voice, "would be giving him a lap dance."

The blond came over at this moment, catching what he'd said and putting down their drinks near the cake slices with a frosty look. Seth flashed her an amused glance, handing over his credit card and signing the receipt with a flourish. He took back his card and grabbed the tray of cakes and drinks, carrying them over to a table by the window. His body was pretty thawed out now.

The window looked out over the rink, which was, again, overfilled. Christmas lights were twinkling everywhere around the Plaza, visible in the buildings across the road.

Seth shot Rose a glance. "You have to admit, she looked pretty eager back there." He wasn't blind. The girl was easy lay.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Rosemary coughed on a laugh and sat down at the table. "You are gonna get us kicked out." She grinned however, because he was kinda right. She had hungry eyes at Seth when they came up to the counter and- wait, why had she noticed that? Except for the fact of her noticing emotions to help herself figure out things with poses for shoots and emotional basis with it...

She frowned. Did that even make sense? She bit at her bottom lip in thought.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Seth glanced at her, taking her in silently. God, he could stare at her all day. He took a swig of his coffee distractedly --

"Fucking shit!" he hissed, snapping his eyes to his cup instantly as pain roared through his mouth and in his tongue. Seth stuck his tongue out and began flapping his hands at it in vain, wishing he'd taken the time to look away from Rose to remember that simple fact: coffee was hot. He was such an idiot!

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Rosemary jumped and looked up at him, almost spilling her coffee and quickly steadyed the cup before staring over at him, blinking. "..Er. Coffee's.. hot." She pointed out the obvious, due to trying to not laugh, or feel bad.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 pm

"You don't say," Seth gasped, tongue still lolling like a happy bulldog. He hastily forked some cold cheesecake into his mouth. "Ahhhh." His eyes closed in blissful relief. He opened them and hastily began swallowing his cheesecake to curb the ache in his tongue. "Dith ith goodth!" he informed Rose through a mouthful, polishing off his slice in seconds because his mouth was scalding him. "If I'dth eathen like this back home, my mom woulth have me arresthtedth for thisgracin' the family name."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Rosemary's lips trembled as she tried to not laugh. "W-why?" She asked, her voice cracking from concealing laughter.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:32 pm

"Thee's pethy abouth," Seth swallowed his last slice of cheesecake and frowned down at his plate forlornly. "Thable -" He pulled a face. "Table manners." He gave a soft groan. "I sound like a bee stung my tongue and died in there too!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Rosemary pushed her piece over to his side of the table. "Oh- one of those mom's." She nodded, with a small smirk. "Don't worry, I'm used to it. Three brothers."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next