New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

"Well if you wonder how I'll be ringing in the new year, it will be from this bed. I thought I could get out on New Years Eve, but my doctor said that was a no. So a couple of days after." He told Seth, it kind of sucked he would have o spend it here. And knowing his friends and family they might skip out on their plans to stay here with him.

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 14 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

"Hm...." Seth mused for a moment and then finished his soda and set it down on the nighttable. "So you're just gonna be in here for bedrest, right? No stitching or anything?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm

"Nope just sitting in my room, I'm good on the stitches and crap. So yeah I'm just here." Jake told him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Seth smirked. "That works." He changed the subject. "So anyways, uh, did you decide what to do with the stupid hoodie yet?" He recalled Lola telling him Jake's stupid tendency to keep-as-tally.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm

"Oh right... I forgot about it. I think I'm gonna sell it, when I get out I'll sell it no use in keeping it." Jake said although if he did it wouldn't had been the first time keeping something from a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Seth tried to hide the relief in his expression. "Good - uh, I mean, yeah, no point wasting a good hoodie." Only now noting it was almost eleven, he cringed, knowing he had a few minutes. So he decided to fill Jake in on the whoel crazy scheme to get Nova back, summing it up and cringing as he added in bits from Ashton's view and Antonio and Lola's. Connor had been with him the whole time. "Oh, and," Seth finished, " Lola is apparently playing nurse for Ash." Seth's eyes twinkled. "Tigger's haivng fun taunting the guy, no doubt."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:59 pm

"Lola and Ash? Well a guy gets stabbed and he misses out on a love connection." Jake smirked. He would have to harass Lola about this whenever she visited next.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 am

Seth smirked in return. "I know, eh? I'm just afraid Lola'll eat poor Ash up and spit him out too quickly. He'll be a mangled mess after escaping that grinder."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 am

Jake reached over and smacked Seth, "Hey she's not that bad, besides Lola and Ash would be nice if they got together. But he knows what happens if he does anything." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 am

Seth glanced at the clock and cringed, standing up. "I'd be more worried about Lola doing something before I worried about Ash. I've known that kid three years and he's got the most gentlemanly ass on this side of the Hudson. But I gotta run, dude. I don't want to add "kicked out of hospital" to the list of rebellious shit I already did today. Gotta draw the lien for later," he added, smirking at Jake adn grabbing his food boxes to toss in the bin. He walked over, grabbed Nova, dumped him in the bag (ignoring Nova's whines) and waving at Jake, headed out of the place.

[[Seth to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:48 am

[[FF'd to Friday, 31 Dec, 2010]]

It was the day of their departure to Sin City and strangely enough, Vegas was not what excited Seth right now as he idled in front of the hospital in a nondescript white van. Ashton was in the passenger seat.

Connor and Antonio were already at the airport with their luggage being loaded onto the private jet Seth's father owned. Along with them were Luke and James. Seth had run into James the day before and had felt bad for beating up on the guy for no reason (that he deemed appropriate anyways). So he had invited James along with them, and with James, of course, came Luke.

Another interesting but annoying development had been that Evelyn had basically marched into the hospital the night before, when Nova had been with Jake and Antonio, and demanded the dog back. Seth was furious at this but what could he do about it? Nothing, yet.

Ashton and Seth, however, were now about to undertake yet another dangerous task.

"Is that La-Z Boy strapped in?" Seth asked, getting out of the driver's seat to let Ashton slide in his spot. Ashton nodded, glancing back at the rear of the van, where a La-Z Boy recliner was strapped, duct-taped and belted down to the floor of the van.

"Alright, synchronize watches, man, and I'll meet you back here within twenty minutes. I'm not back by twenty, you come in with backup." Seth waited for Ashton to nod before turning and heading to the hospital with a duffel bag over his shoulder.

"Heyyy, Jakey, happy New Year's Eve," Seth chirped nonchalantly at Jake, striding into his room and crossing to the window that looked into the hallway. He drew the blinds as he had the day he'd stolen Nova, and locked the door

He trotted to Jake and dumped a duffel bag on his lap, also like he had done before. "Change. Now. You have less than five minutes."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 am

"You're kidnapping me?!" Were the first words out of Jake's mouth, not that he was opposed to this. He got up out of bed, the pain in his side made him flinch but he concealed his pain as he changed out of his damned hospital gown whatever thing into jeans and a black t-shirt and hoodie that Seth had brought him.

Before Jake pulled on the hoodie, the bright red color caught his eye and he froze before throwing it on. It was the one Evelyn had gotten him for Christmas.

Jake looked up at Seth and stuffed the hoodie back into the bag, "Very funny Seth, I'm not putting it on. I'll brave the cold for thirty seconds."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 am

Seth, who was peering thorough the window in the door, turned around adn shot Jake a confused look. "Huh?" His eyes landed on hte hoodie in Jake's hands. Hsi face paled. That idiot!

"Shit, man, I'm sorry! I had Ash get into your room and grab some stuff for your stay in Vegas but I guess he didn't know....I mean...dude, you're NOT going out in the damn frosted city without a fucking hoodie!" Seth stated. He could see where Jake was coming from, but... "You're already taking a risk here!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 am

"Seth I'm running out of a building into a car. I'll be fine, I'm in here because of a stab wound not hypothermia. We don't have time let's just get out of here alright?" Jake said firmly shoving the hoodie back into the duffle and handing it to Seth. This wouldn't be the first time he braved New York without a jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:23 am

"It's snowing, you dumbass!" Seth snapped. He groaned and then contemplated swapping coats with Jake. But hell, red with hsi hair was a disaster.

"Loook, just...ugh!" He glanced at his watch and swore quietly. They were already at ten minutes! He shoudl have taken a Jake-bitches-pointlessly margin on this.

Seth dove forwards, grabbed the hoodie and forced it over Jake's head, yanking it down. "Do not make me hurt you, your damn doctors will castrate me if they find us!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 am

"GAH!" Jake yelled, damn Seth had managed to jab him in his side forcing the stupid hoodie over his head! Jake reached over and punched Seth in the arm as hard as he could.

He didn't feel like arguing with the damned blond, "Fine fine! Lets get out of here!" He yelled tugging the hoodie over his head and unzipping it slightly so it didn't feel like it was choking him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 am

Seth cringed and rubbed his arm, cursing at Jake and then unlocked the door and left the blinds down to shield the lack of Jake in the room. He scooped up Jake's clothes, buried them under the duvet and pulled it up a little in case someone DID sneak a peek through the window blinds.

He grabbed the empty duffel bag after handing Jake a pair of sneakers. Seth stepped into the hall and then glanced at Jake. "Okay, act nonchalant. Draw you hoodie up in case we run into your damn nurses. Yoru parents will flip thier shit because I know they wouldn't let you go with us." He turned and began walking at a nonchalant, but briskly purposeful pace.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am

Jake just shrugged flipping the hood up on his sweater, he shoved his hands into his pockets whistling idly acting like oh no big deal he was escaping from the hospital before his release date. He really hoped this would work, and that he wouldn't run into any of the nurses that were tending to him or even worse... Melissa.

Lola's mom had the tendency to come and check up on him, so he knew if they caught even the slightest trace of her or if she knew that he was trying to escape she'd get a hold of his parents. Jake and Seth strolled through the hospital, and Jake actually thought that they maybe just might get away with this.

For once a plan may actually go through!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 am

Ashton had brought the van to the front of the hospital and Seth strolled through the doors easily, before leaning in, grabbing Jake's elbow and yanking him forwards. He pulled open the back doors of the van and nudged Jake inside. "Take the damn chair and let's go!"

"Yes!" Ashton cheered from the driver's seat, turning around to grin at Jake. "Happy New Year's Eve, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 am

Jake sat in the chair and grinned up at Ashton, "Happy New Years Eve to you too bro! Lets get out of here!" Jake whooped, so glad to be out of the hospital

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

Seth reached in and shook the La-Z Boy Jake was on to ensure it was bolted down tightly before hopping into the front and shoving Ashton aside. "SIN CITY, HERE WE COOOOME!" he hollered, stepping on the gas. The van shot towards the airport.

[[Seth, Ashton and the booty to SoM]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14