New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 am

Jake had inhaled a little too deeply because next thing he knew his eyes flew open and he was coughing, and he spit out a mini Snickers that was apparently shoved into his mouth.

"Evelyn! What the--" Jake coughed for a moment and wondered why she was trying to kill him with a chocolate bar?!

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 12 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 am

Evelyn turned her head on his pillow and shot him an impish smile, eyes dancing. "Merry Christmas?" she said sheepishly. Her lips twitched and she fought down another grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am

Jake narrowed his eyes at Evelyn, the old her was back.

"Oh well here."Jake said reaching and unwrapping another Snickers, "I got you a little present."

Jake smashed the candy in his hands to crumbs and began sprinkling the crumbs to look like snow falling as he sang to Evelyn.

"Oh the Evelyn here is frightful, but this chocolate here is delightful. Let it snow, on your big Rudolph nose!

Jake finished his tribute with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 am

Evelyn blinked and gasped as chocolate sprinkles landed on her poor elaborate (but squished) curls and all over the pillow. She almost slapped Jake around the face - but then changed her mind.

She tilted her chin up, stuck out her tongue and caught the crushed Snickers sprinkles in her mouth with a grin. "And I'd like the Kitkat next," she informed him, closing her mouth and licking her lips.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:28 am

Jake smiled innocently at her, "Sure." He reached over and got a Kit Kat. He broke the candy in half and went to feed her and as he brought the chocolate to her mouth, he took a little detour and shoved the waffer candy straight up her nostril.

"Oops, guess I missed!" Jake said,smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 am

Evelyn choked and gasped and spluttered for a moment before knocking the wafers out of her nose to the floor. She sat up on her elbows and grabbed Jake's nose, pinching it shut as she rolled over onto his right arm to pin it down and grabbed his other hand so he couldn't free his nose. "It's not a lot of fun breathing through your mouth," she informed him sweetly, "Is it, Daffy?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 am

Jake really couldn't breathe, plus he was trying not to laugh at Evelyn because she looked like a zombie prom queen.

So Jake did what he always did in these situations, he picked his head up and nibbled on her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 am

She squeaked and let go, jerking back from him red-faced. Her stomach gave another painful twist at the movement and she groaned in pain, sinking down onto her back again. "Oh hell....I am never getting drunk on an empty stomach. Ever."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:44 am

"My grandpa could've told you that." Jake snorted, he heard his phone buzzing again and saw the message from Seth.

Judging that he was able to text it was safe to say he was indeed not jailed.

Did u wake up next to the tranny?Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 am

Evelyn glared at Jake and rolled over onto her stomach, burying her face into the pillow to keep her headache at bay. She groaned softly and then lifted her head, eyes wet with pain.

Inside, she was wondering if she'd told him why she was here. She really hoped he'd think she had just gotten bored (although the dance was in no way boring) because then he'd wonder why she'd be stupid enough to ditch a formal for him. And she really didn't know why she was ,indeed, that stupid.

So to distract him and herself, she said, "Really? I guess you never thought to pass along anything that wasn't mocking insult out of your foul mouth." She rolled over onto her side, facing him, and brought her knees up slightly, wrapping her arms around them in a vain attempt to curb the ache in her stomach.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am

Jacob got the message from Seth, saying that he would becoming here in ten minutes. He noticed the sudden change in Evelyn's attitude from being sort of playful to mean and assumed it was probably from her hangover but he looked down to her and said, "Seth just texted me, he's coming over here. I thought I let you know so if you wanted to make a clean getaway. All of them were freaking out about you last night and Ashton called me and I told him you fell asleep here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 am

Evelyn was confused. Why would they freak out about her?

It suddenly dawned on her that she might had neglected to mention her whereabouts to anyone other than Alexis...and that Alexis might be wondering why Ashlee came home alone.

Evelyn fought down her nausea and forced herself to sit up, feeling dizzy. "Ahh, hell, I kind of forgot...to uh, clarify where I was going," she muttered. She sat up straighter and blinked her blurry eyes. "I'm kind of surprised, I expected your nurse to toss me out on the freezing street hours ago."

Especially 'cause she thinks I'm your girlfriend.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 am

"I figured, since Ashton sounded worried. It sounded like he had a pretty rough night. And well you can thank me for that. I told the nurses you visited me last night and you fell asleep and to let you sleep until you woke up on your own." Jake told her, he wasn't that heartless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 pm

"Oh," she said quietly. Evelyn ran a hand through her messy hair and then leaned over and kissed his cheek in silent thanks before sitting up again. She had just realized she had makeup all over her knuckles. "So tell it to me honestly...do I look like Lady Gaga's pet raccoon?" she asked, rubbing carefully at her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm

"Hmmm yeah you kind of look like Lady Gaga's zombie raccoon...that got hit by a truck." Jake snickered, as he saw the shimmery make up smeared all over her eyes and hands from sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm

"Oh hell, thanks," she muttered in annoyance, getting to her feet and wobbling. Her stomach felt like she'd swallowed a bag of needles. "Freaking hell..." She realized she was barefoot.

She hobbled over to the bathroom connected to Jake's room and grabbed her bag along the way. Once inside, she shut the door and began washing off her make-up thoroughly. Then she combed her hair and ran fresh eye-liner over her top eye-lids before reapplying her pink lipstick so she didn't look like such a hangover victim. Although her crushed dress stated otherwise.

Great. Two grand thrown out right there. She'd have to give it to professional cleaners to sort out.

She was kind of afraid of what was awaiting her back home. Clearly if Jake had told Ashton she was here, then there was a good chance Ashton would have mentioned it to someone else. Ashlee, she realized with dread. Ashlee was supposed to sleepover. She would probably not appreciate Evelyn having ditched James to run off to see Jake.

Evelyn's stomach dropped. James. Obviously, she owed him a major apology.

She felt a flare of resentment. Why was she here? What kind of idiot did you have to be to ditch a guy who bought you a gorgeous corsage - which she still wore and she was immensely thankful Jake hadn't asked her who her date was - and a beautiful golden rose? The rose, Evelyn had set down next to Rose's white rose in the limo and accidentally forgotten. She really hoped someone brought it back.

Why did she do this to herself? Jake was being his usual smug-jerk self. Somehow, she doubted if she'd asked James if she looked like a raccoon, he'd have given her such a rude answer. He'd have laughed at her, sure, but he'd have been his usual sort-of-nice James self about it.

She suddenly really missed the old highschool James. And she'd seen a glimpse of him again recently, both at the photoshoot and at the formal.

And what had she done? She'd ditched him for a guy who, quite honestly, didn't really seem all that glad to have her here. He was hot and cold, caring one minute, mocking and cruel the next. He'd even hinted that she should probably leave before his roommates got here. Ashlee had a point when she wondered what on earth Evelyn saw in an asshole like Jake. What did she see in him? Evelyn stared down at her corsage and fiddled with it, swallowing a pained lump in her throat as her heart gave an aching thump in her chest. The resentment grew.

She really couldn't even begin to explain what tied her to him. All it did was break her heart every single time she realized what a mistake she was making. She was just as bad as Rose, chasing after something that she knew was fully capable of turning and tearing her down to nothing. Stop. Stop it. You're the moron stupid enough to still hang around him when you know he's just using you as a fill-in. Of course he's going to treat you like shit. Now you're paying, her mind lectured her. Evelyn felt her eyes sting suddenly and fought back tears.

Taking a calming breath, she pinched her pale cheeks to give them color and headed out of the bathroom again, going over to the foot of Jake's bed and yanking on her leather gloves. She gnawed her lip, almost erased her dark pink lipstick, wrapping her faux fur scarf about her shoulders and then tugged on her coat silently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 pm

"Truth hurts." Jake taunted her and wondered when Seth was gonna roll in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Evelyn flinched and felt her stomach grow cold. Cue transition to jerk=mode for him. She bit her lip and decided not to say anything. She really couldn't. Some tiny part of her had been hoping he'd say what she kind of wanted him to but she was deluding herself. And it hurt. A lot.

She walked around his bed and grabbed her cellphone off the nightstand next to him, not saying a word as she walked back to her bag and stuffed it in before zipping it closed.

Please let this be the last time I do something this stupid, she prayed silently, picking up her bag. Some traitorous part of her informed her it wouldn't be. She was a masochist and despite how many times he burned her, she kept running back.

But she had meant it when she said she wasn't going to be his second shot at Rachel. She had more dignity than that.

And just then, the door swung open. Ashton and Seth strolled in. Ashton flashed her a small smile but Seth didn't seem like he even noticed her there. He nodded silently at Jake and went to say something and then stopped, expelling a frustrated breath. "Uh, hey, how're you holdin' up?" he asked instead.

Evelyn frowned, wondering why he sounded so...dismal.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 pm

"Just living, so what's so important?" Jake asked figuring they get to this, he nodded at greeting to Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Seth had to take a few deep breaths before he stuttered it out. Hands in his pockets, he cleared his throat and then said, "So, guess what? I uh...."

Evelyn wondered if she should leave. Seth looked genuinely nervous. It was a bit shocking on his usually smug face.

She picked up her clutch and began backing to the door, not feeling like interrupting.

And then Seth blurted it out as he sat down at Jake's feet. "I got wasted last night, Rose did too, and we, uh...had unprotected sex...she's not on the Pill either." He glanced out the window, face twitching like he was trying to hold back panic.

Evelyn felt like she'd just been slapped. Oh no, oh no, why would she do that?! She SAW what he was like drunk....why would that idiot girl....

Who was she kidding? She was no smarter tan Rose. Worse even. She had seen Jake's nastier side and she still didn't take warning.

And it occurred to Evelyn that this was, yet again, her fault. Rose had fallen for Seth because of Evelyn's dumb potion, and now she was quite possibly....pregnant.

Evelyn felt bile rush up her throat and turned, grabbing her heels from under Jake's bed, shoving them on, and shoving past Ashton out of the room. She wondered where Rose would be, her own place or with Alexis? Oh hell, oh no...what have I done?!

She decided to head for Rose's place, which was nearer, not stopping to call because her phone was dead and she really couldn't recall Alexis' cell number by heart.

[[Evelyn to Rose's Apartment]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Jake's eyes widened in horror, he couldn't believe it! Seth was usually more responisble about these things, it was why he usually never really hooked up that often. But still it could have happened to any of them.

"Shit..." Jake cursed quietly.

There was really nothing that could be done, everything was done. They couldn't reverse it.

"I mean Seth...have you thought? What are you guys gonna do if she is?" Jake asked Seth. He knew that Seth was the last person in the world to take care of a kid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:31 pm

"I...I'll...I don' t know!" Seth exclaimed, throwing up his hands and falling backwards onto Jake's mattress. "I'll...tell her to, uh, abort it?!"

"You'll what?" Ashton snapped, sounding disgusted. Seth sat up on his elbows and rolled his eyes.

"If you do it before three months, it's not, like, murder. At least...I think," he mumbled miserably. He dropped back down and rubbed his hands over his face. "Jake, what am I gonna do? For once, i have no crazy plan to get me out of this!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 pm

"Well no shit Seth, this could be a potential child, not a puppy. Listen you have to talk to her " Jake told him because even if Seth wanted to get rid of the kid.

That might not be what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm

"I did...we're gonna see if she IS even..." Seth couldn't bring himself to say it. "You know? No point freaking out until we know. I looked it up and it should take roughly two weeks from now for her to find out..."

He rubbed his hands over his face again. And then he began to remember...

What had he been doing the past two months with Rose? Why had he taken her to the formal? Why had he even taken her to freaking Rockefeller...and...rented...it...out?!

He sat up with a jolt. "Okay, what the fuck is going on?! Why the FUCK would I take her to Rockefeller? I hate that bitch! i can't stand her snobby moral airs and her holier-than-thou attitude! Why would - why the hell did I ask her to formal?" he demanded of Jake, panicking now as more memories flooded back. "I - I - I cooked her breakfast?! What is WRONG with me?" He ran his hands through his hair, yanking at it like he wanted to rip it off.

Ashton simply stared at Jake in horror over Seth's head. What the hell?! "Because you....she....was your girlfriend?" he began meekly.

Seth looked up at him, blue eyes dark in anger. And then he exploded. "SHE WAS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE HAS NEVER BEEN MY GIRLFRIEND! I HATE THAT BITCH! I'VE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE THE DAY I MET HER! I'D - I'D FUCK HER TRANNY ROOMMATE BEFORE I MADE HER MY GIRLFRIEND!"

He paused and dropped his head in his hands. "And I don't even do commitments! Seriously...what the fuck is going on?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Jake exchanged a glance with Ashton and looked at Seth, "Dude for the last two months all you've done is talk about how pretty and awesome she is! We assumed she was your girlfriend! You guys even have pictures together! You even took her on a fancy shopping spree and bought the other girls shit too. What the fuck you're acting like you are hearing about this for the first time."
Jake said to him. The whole two months its been Rose this and that.

"Bro you and Connor even got into a huge fight because of this too." Jake added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next