New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 am

Evelyn's eyes widened. Marks on his cheeks? She shifted closer, remembering not to touch his side accidentally since she was on his left, and reached out, catching his chin with her fingers. She turned his face this way and that, examining his cheeks. "Did it give you dimples? Dimples are so cute," she remarked sleepily. "But you're already really cute. I want to pinch your cheeks but I don't want to leave a mark too." She turned his face away once more in hopes of spotting a dimple.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 11 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 am

Jake raised an eyebrow at Evelyn, she was definitely trashed or tipsy. One or the other but he just laughed as she messed with his face. "Sorry to disappoint Red, but I have no dimples. Just really straight white teeth, see." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 am

Evelyn clamped her eyes shut and turned her head into Jake's pillow, groaning. "Too bright...turn them off."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

Jake raised an eyebrow and then yawned he was so sleepy and Evelyn kept babbling to him. He looked up and the lights were bothering his eyes so he reached over and turned them off hoping to maybe fall asleep, but maybe it would silence Evelyn's drunken behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:24 am

Evelyn remained silent for a second and then grinned devilishly. Jake's room was almost pitch dark except some moonlight from the window.

She raised herself slowly on her elbows and balanced shakily a little. Her vision was triple now. She leaned over Jake and with her mouth near his ear, breathed softly in an eerie raspy voice, "Are you still scared of the dark?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 am

Jake rolled his eyes reaching over in the dark trying to swat her away, "No I'm not afraid of the dark Red. How about you go to sleep or are you afraid of the dark, you creep?" Jake asked starting to get a little annoyed, he forgot how obnoxious drunk people could be since he himself was never really too sober.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 am

Evelyn pulled back away from him like he'd slapped her. Her eyes widened and she felt a spasm of deep, deep hurt. "You're an asshole," she informed Jake quietly, rolling over so her back was to him and scooting as far away as she could - which was a problem since his bed wasn't really that wide to begin with. Evelyn nearly toppled over the edge and squeaked in fear, drawing back hastily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 am

Jake grabbed her quickly pulling her into him a bit too roughly, hurting his side. "Owww!" Jake yelled. But tried to keep his voice down so the nurses wouldn't barge in here. He reached down and started to massage his aching side in the dark, "Son of a bitch..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped. "Oh my god, oh my god," she mumbled incoherently. She sat up hastily, forgetting her "deep hurt" in roughly five seconds. "Are you all right? I'm sorry!" She gingerly touched his hand clamped over his side. "Does it hurt, Daffy?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:51 am

Jake reached one hand up and covered it over Evelyn's mouth, "Red... just shut up. Please." He pleaded, his side hurt enough he didn't need Evelyn's voice on top of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

Evelyn felt horrible now. As always, she'd managed to screw up again! She hadn't come here to put him in grievous pain.

She lay down silently, ashamed. Blinking sleepily, she reached up and grabbed Jake's hand, twining her fingers with his before he could pull away. "Sorry," she whispered as softly as she could. She frowned guiltily. "I didn' wanna hurt you. I only wanted to see you so badly."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:08 am

Jake sighed he could tell she had probably come just to see him and it kind of shocked him at the same time too since she seemed to be trying so hard to avoid him it had seemed. He knew that this was wrong that he was just fooling himself because he knew once she sobered up that things would return to normal and he'd see less of her again.

So maybe he should enjoy the time with her? Jake blinked a couple of times lowering his hand that was twined with her's, "Just relax Evelyn, and stay here and try not to hurt me." He laughed weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am

"I got my Ph.D in injuring you just five minutes ago," she replied, rubbing her eyes with her free hand and probably smearing her make-up job. Green and gold eyeshadow rubbed off on her fingers. Evelyn turned on her side again to face him and carefully rested her head on his shoulder, mindful of his wound now.

She gave his fingers a squeeze, eyelids drifting shut.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 am

Jake pulled Evelyn a little closer to him, he rested his chin atop her curly hair, and closed his eyes exhaling slowly letting himself drift off into sleep, with Evelyn in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Sometime during the night, Evelyn had woken groggily, feeling cold on her bare shoulders even though Jake's arms around her warmed up the rest of her well enough. She sat up, absently fumbled for his blanket that lay at their feet, and then tugged it haphazardly over them both before tucking herself back into his arms, head resting on his chest under his chin again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 am

[FF to next morning]]

Jacob had woken up pretty early, since being in the hospital all he's done is sleep so he had been waking up earlier.

Jake stretched and had to stop himself so he didn't knock Evelyn off the bed.

He watched as she slept peacefully beside him, he didn't want to wake her so he just sat in his bed and decided to let her sleep until he had to leave for his surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 am

The first thing Evelyn felt was cold air. She stretched her arm out where before there had been warmth but now she just felt cold sheets.

She shivered and pulled the blanket up to her chin, keeping her eyes closed as she heard a distant door swing open and could have sworn she heard people talking but her head was aching and she was still caught in a hazy sleep so she simply ducked down lower on her pillow as the nurses came in to take Jake to the OR.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 am

Jake looked up at the nurses who gave him an odd look when they saw a sleeping Evelyn by him.

"Um she's a friend of mine and she visited and fell asleep is it okay if she stays?" Jake asked them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 am

"Not like we can boot her out," one of the older nurses, a kind-faced woman, spoke, smiling at him with some amusement. The other nurse, a young guy, shrugged and reached over to help Jake into the gurney they had brought, but not before giving the sleeping Evelyn a good once-over as she stirred and the duvet slipped a little..

"This shouldn't take long," the motherly nurse chirped at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 am

Jake climbed onto the gurney and shot the male nurse a dirty glare, when he caught his eyes going over Evelyn.

He then lifted his eyes up at the kind nurse and smiled, "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:56 am

The male nurse narrowed his eyes down at Jake as he began pushing the gurney out of the room. The other nurse shot him a Look and he glanced away, snorting slightly as he pushded the gurney down to the OR.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am

Jake lay in his gurney his thoughts though went back to Evelyn who was sleeping in his room, which he knew that she would probably be gone when he came back.

They injected him with anthestsia, and wheeled him to the OR.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 am

A couple hours later, Evelyn stirred a little, rolling over onto her stomach and lifting her drowsy head. She felt too comfy to move and....holy shit, her stomach was killing her.

She groaned and curled up into a ball, holding her poor aching, twisting stomach as bile swam up in her throat. The alcohol was really having fun kicking around her hungry insides.

She took a painful breath and rolled over onto her back again. And then she realized she felt oddly light. A cool breeze tickled her bare shoulders.

Bare shoulders?! Evelyn glanced down at herself - and nearly cried in horror. Was she...naked?

It took her a moment to realize her strapless dress was hidden by the duvet pulled up over her chest and that said beautiful silky dress had molded to her body so comfortably that she didn't even feel it.

Oh thank God...

She was in Jake's hospital room. Evelyn vaguely remembered getting tipsy at the formal and she sincerely hoped she hadn't blurted out any truths she'd need to cover up with lies now.

She still felt too much in pain to move though, going on only two sandwiches and a milkshake all day yesterday and hard alcohol wasn't a great idea. She turned on her side, wondering where Jake was, and then figured he'd probably gone to the bathroom or for a check-up.

I need to get out of here, she reminded herself, closing her burning eyes. She felt worn out, though, so she simply lay still, figuring she could leave in just a moment....a little bit...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 am

After a couple of hours the nurses, had brought Jake back to his room. One of the nurses made a comment about how Evelyn was still sleeping, but upon Jake's request they promised not to disturb her.

So they gently moved Jake back to his bed and also tried to keep from knocking Evelyn off or hurting Jake.

The nurses left, and Jake lay there in bed, oblivious that Evelyn was still there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 am

Evelyn opened her eyes after a while and peeked up at the wall clock. 11 AM.

Why was today important? What date was it? She was too drowsy to remember so she simply shifted - and realized there was a warm body pressing against her back. She rolled over with some difficulty and almost ended up face-to-face with an unconscious Jake. His breath came out slowly, scattering her rumpled curls off her cheeks and Evelyn frowned.

How much did this guy sleep?!

She reached over and poked him in the forehead. And then the cheek. No response. He was out cold. Evelyn looked around and then sat up. Jake was now on the left side of the bed and she had rolled over into the spot where he usually slept. She reached over him and grabbed a mini Snickers from a bag on the night-stand.

She unwrapped it and shoved the whole bar into his mouth before placing a hand on his head and another below his jaw and closing his mouth with a snap.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next