New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 am

"So you say," Seth said, and then wondered what Jake would do if Tony were stupid enough to ask Evelyn to the formal.

He returned to reading his textbook and pondering just how he should ask Rose to the formal. "Hm....dude, I need ideas for how to ask Rose to the formal. Any suggestions?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:30 am

Jake scratched his head, then placed a finger on his chin, "Hmmmmm... flowers you know? Um, well I did this back in the day but I wrote on Rachel's windshield of her car, what else? I don't know do something you think would appeal to her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 am

"I don't get to see her enough to really get to know her," Seth admitted. "She's mostly busy with work or school and I only really see her for a few moments. The date was the only moment I got to talk to her." He brightened, blue eyes lighting up. "She's not...what I was expecting, for a girl who is Alexis' best friend. She's like....really cool. Like, I was you know, driving to Rockefeller with her, like I usually do a little fast, and I got into a race with some dude and was driving like a nut and then I remembered she was with me. And when we slowed down, I was expecting her to flip out and scream at me but instead she said, "I wish I could race again." How cool is that, bro? And later, I was talking to her, and it was really easy. And I didn't throw in any crude jokes and I didn't swear and it was just, really easy to talk to her about stuff," Seth went on.

He paused. "And unlike Alexis, she seems really nice. I was starving and even though I already had my own cheesecake that day she gave me hers and later on, instead of going to some fancy boring place for dinner, she was like, "Sure, let's go to Mickey D's". Most girls would jump at the chance to order desert at a fancy restaurant. She's just...she's awesome. I mean, I feel bad for not getting what you meant when you talked about Evelyn and how you could spend forever just being with her doing nothing and now I get it." He paused and blinked. "Sorry, I didn't realize I was rambling." He cringed when he realized he'd made another Evelyn reference.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 am

Jake cringed inwardly not letting it show, but he couldn't believe that this was the same Seth he was talking to when just a month ago he was talking about getting it in with super models and ho's. It was weird to see him like this but sort of nice to see that he had actually liked a girl for more than just wanting to hook up with them.

Also Jake had made his assumptions of Rose being a bitch mostly because Alexis was, but she sounded like a cool girl. Seth was right he hardly knew a girl who would like to race fast cars and eat in a Mickey D's instead of a five star restaurant, he hadn't realized just how much Seth had really liked this girl.

"No dude its okay, its just... its so weird hearing this from you. You almost sound like... me." Jake laughed lightly, then cracked his knuckles. "I didn't realized you liked her for more than just her looks. Although I'm surprised you went for a redhead, but I'm not here to judge." He laughed.

"But hey remember this much, if I find out she hurt you or did anything like that. I'm getting myself one of those motorized wheelchairs and hunting her butt down." Jake said smirking at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:03 am

Seth laughed, relieved that Jake seemed to be cool with Rose. It'd be really awkward if one of his best friends and his girlfriend couldn't stand each other.

"Thanks, bro. But I doubt it'll come to that." He lifted up his book. "Now shut up and finish that gunk they call food so I can study."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

Jake took the chips bag and got really close as possible as he could to Seth and took a handful of chips and shoved them in his mouth crunching loudly in his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 am

Seth watched chips crumble onto his textbook. His eyebrow lifted.

"You are so lucky you're an invalid right now," he said calmly, brushing them off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 am

Jake frowned leaning back in his bed,he was getting restless from having to sit still, "Heeey! Do you think if I start hollering they might give me some morphine, I'm really bored."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 am

"Agh, Jake!" Seth said exasperatedly. "You have your phone. Entertain yourself. Call, text, Facebook!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 am

Jake huffed, picking up his phone. "Fine fine, whatever you say... dad." Jake picked up his phone and decided to text a few people, and check his Facebook, since Seth was being a diva.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 am

After about half an hour of silence, Ashton popped his head in the door. He grinned at Jake as the pretty blond nurse came in with him.

"Time for a bandage check, cutie," she chirped. "Now this might hurt a bit but we're giving you some local anesthesia for the pian. Your friends might want to wait outside."

Jake's doctor came in and Ashton flashed Jake a smile and headed out to wait. Seth grabbed the bag of junk food and his books, and followed.

"I'm gonna head home, bro. I have to do some prepping for later," he informed Jake. "Ash'll have your, uh," he lifted the bag of junk food behind the doctor's back and winked before heading out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:45 am

Jake winked at Seth waving farewell to him. He sat up straight and winced as the nurse checked his bandage changing it. The nurse then injected the anesthetic into Jake's arm and soon enough he felt himself getting drowsy as he lay back on the pillow.

The pretty nurse went back out and told Ashton he could come in.

Jake had his phone in his hands and his vision blurred a little as the drug took its affect, he typed slowly in response to Evelyn, but he knew it wasn't anything witty. His hands dropped to his side and he let his phone fall on his sheets.

Jacob tried to lift his head a little when he saw a dark headed smudge at the door, which he knew was Ashton since Seth had told him so, but he felt like his head weighed a ton so he just called out to him instead "Heeeeey come on innn." Jake motioned him as best as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 am

"Damn, you're out of it," Ashton said with a grin as he walked over to Jake's bed. He winced. "Hope you feel better soon, bro. We need you to tame Seth."

An idea suddenly struck him, something he'd meant to ask Jake before the game but had put off momentarily when he saw Ashlee in the elevator. "Oh, before you conk out, is it okay if I ask your friend Lola to the formal?" he asked quickly. He figured it was smart to ask Jake if it was okay to ensure he didn't end up on Jake's bad side.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:52 am

Jake blinked up at Ashton, trying to keep from knocking out on him but he felt himself fading fast but he wanted to give Ashton an answer, take Lola to the formal? That sounded SWELL! He always liked Ashton.

"Sureee... take her. You'reee a realll pall!" Jake reached up and pat Ashton hard on the arm, before finally knocking out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:58 am

Ashton laughed and then rubbed his arm, relieved. He almost walked out before remembering he'd brought Jake a gift.

He put down a box of chocolates he'd picked up along the way by Jake's nightstand along with the bag of junk food. THen he headed out, passing a few girls who clearly knew Jake who entered his room jsut then.

"Uh, he's out," Ashton informed them apologetically. "Heavy dose of anesthesia."

They pouted and dropped a few small bouquets and similar boxes of candy and get-well cards on his night table before exiting.

Soon, the doctor and nurses returned to wheel Jake to the OR.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 am

[[ Lola's Outfit ]]

Lola had walked into the hospital, she pushed her glasses up to her nose. Once again her contacts had went missing, and at the rate they were going missing she figured she might as well just stick to her glasses.

Lola shrugged off her winter coat slinging it over her arm. In her one hand she had gotten Jake that container of candy from her work his favorite were the chocolate covered one that had the peanuts, and pretzels and such. She figured it would make him feel better. On her way down the hall towards his room she spotted Ashton and stopped for a minute to talk to him.

"Hey." Lola greeted him with a smile, and then tried to adjust herself slinging her purse onto her shoulder and pushing her glasses up... again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 am

Ashton blinked and returned her smile. "Hey, how's it going? Oh, Jake's KO'd. They're taking him in to the OR to check something," he added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:57 am

Lola decided she was annoyed of holding a thousand things so she set them down on the floor and sighed leaning against the wall taking her wavy hair and tying it to a loose ponytail to the side, "Its good, had work this morning, and I got off not too long ago. You know same old same old. How are ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 am

"Exhausted. Without Jake at home, Tony and I have to tackle Seth on our own!" Ashton exclaimed, disturbed. "I'm really starting to realize Jake was horribly important for our mental wellbeing!" He held out a hand. "Oh, want me to hold something?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:13 am

Lola snorted, "That wouldn't be the first time I heard that about Seth, for awhile I had to be the sanity between the two of them." She had set most of her things on the floor and she just smiled up at Ashton, "Nah its okay they're fine on the ground, thanks for offering though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 am

Ashton shrugged. There was a pause and then he cleared his throat. "Okay, this is gonna sound really random and all, but uh, I know this is last minute but if you don't already have a date for the formal, I was wondering.....if you'd like to go with me?" he asked, images of angry Jake dancing through his head. Ashton cringed. "I asked Jake and he seemed to think it was okay."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 am

Lola was a bit surprised that Ashton had asked her, although she really hadn't been thinking too much about formal since last night. Although a few guys had asked her, she had turned down most of her offers. She really just wanted to go with a friend and Ashton seemed nice, plus she thought it was really cute that he asked Jake for permission. Although she wouldn't tell him that he really didn't have to.

"Yeah sure I'd love to go. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun." Lola warmly accepted his invitation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 am

"Oh, sweet," Ashton said, relieved. "Uh, I know Seth mentioned he'd be going and a few other people too. You wanna join them in a limo? We figured we'd get one together."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 am

"A limo wow, I haven't been in one since prom. Leave it for Seth to wanna make his entrance known everywhere he goes. Sure sounds like it would be loads of fun, we could all use a night out." Lola smiled.

It kind of sucked though knowing that Jake would be stuck here that night by himself, but she knew given how things went with him and Evelyn a dance full of couples was prbably the last place he wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 am

"I know, huh? I'll feel bad for Jake, though. I'm pretty sure he's still gonna be in here. They're not letting him move unless he absolutely has to go to the bathroom," Ashton told her, frowning. He sighed and then said, "You heading to his room?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next