New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:52 am

"Yeah, I was gonna hang out with him. I brought him candy from work, although I'm sure everyone has brought him junk food since hospital food sucks. Jake is gonna get antsy soon enough, don't be surprised when next time you visit half the staff has quit. " Lola giggled although that sounded very likely to happen with his short attention span.

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am

"I did the same thing. But he's been wheeled out for surgery," Ashton told her glumly. "I doubt he's gonna be up for conversation for the next few hours." He shrugged. "You might as well leave it there for him and come back tonight."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 pm

"Yeah I think I might. Probably go back home and get some more studying done I guess." Lola went inside his room and set down the chocolates on his table next to about a few other packages of junk food he had gotten.

She walked back out into the hallway grabbing her coat and purse. "Alright lets head back then, figured we're both going the same way." Lola said pulling her coat on and leaving the hospital with Ashton.

[[ Lola and Ashton to Dorms]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 pm

[[FF to six PM synced with Seth/Rose's time]]

After a lot of walking in cold weather while memorizing law terms off her iPhone, Evelyn was worn out but given she was always so damn tired lately, she was used to it. And Nova had gotten a great workout too.

Unfortunately, given they didn't approve of dogs in the hospital, she'd had to ditch him back at the dorms and subway it here.

Evelyn had made a small pit stop while on the way to the hospital and she peered in Jake's ward window before entering.

He looked asleep. She carefully opened the door, making no noise at all.

She'd rather he REMAIN asleep throughout her visit. She didn't really want to talk to him

Evelyn stole silently across the room and noted the towering pile of flowers, cards and candy on Jake's night-stand and table, clearly from schoolfriends. Jake himself was asleep, turned on his right side, so she couldn't see his face but only his dark hair under his duvet.

Evelyn started to swelter in her coat, but she didn't want to risk stalling and having him see her so she simply put down the box of chocolate she'd been carrying, along with an anonymous get-well card she'd intentionally left blank except for a smiley at the very end of its printed message, on his night stand. She carefully braced her hands on the bed and leaned over him to see his face. Yes, he was out cold. Or asleep. And for once, not looking like his crazy self but the other Jake she hardly got to see.

A soft ache resounded in her chest, alongside the horrible guilt she'd been carrying ever since she'd sat holding his hand in the ambulance. He might not have realized it, but he'd been in so much pain he'd almost broken her fingers. "I am so sorry," she muttered, almost not realizing she'd said it out loud as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his cheek, trying not to put any pressure on his left side.

She straightened up, glanced at the box of candy she'd left with no name, and smiled just a little before walking out. The ducks on the cover of the box seemed to grin back.

[[Evelyn to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Jake had woken a little bit ago after being brought to his room, his nurse had come in to tell him that he had gotten ten stitches in his side and that it would hurt for a little bit until they healed.

He had been talking to Seth on his phone and scolded him for driving and chatting. Since he was on his way to visit here, he looked at his nightstand seeing all the candy and such people had left him. There was one though, he hadn't remembered seeing it before leaving. So someone probably had brought it when he was in the OR.

Jake picked up the card to read and see who it was from, but it was blank on the inside except for the standard get well message and a smiley face that was hand drawn. He picked up the chocolates and realized that they were ducks and Jake felt a smile tug on his lips, he had a pretty good idea who had left those for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 pm

"The KING is HERE!" Seth announced, bursting into Jake's room without any regard to courtesy. He did it so often back at campus, he was used to never knocking on Jake's door.

Seth paused, arms widespread and blinked down at Jake, who was smiling....at a box of candy?

"Oooh, candy," Seth exclaimed, bounding over happily and flopping down onto Jake's bed. He grabbed the box from Jake and examined it. "White Belgian chocolates. Classyyyy. Clearly you're not that hated after all."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Seth flopping down on Jake's bed like a hyperactive chimp agitated his wound a bit, he let out a sharp breath then reached over and smacked Seth's across the head for his remark, "Ha ha very funny, yes fancy Belgian, French whatever chocolates." Jake grabbed the chocolates from him and set it down next to the others.

French chocolates? .... Very smooth Red

Jake noticed that Seth was far more chipper than usual and he knew it had to be because of Rose accepting his invitation to the dance, "So she said yes. I can tell you're thrilled, congrats bro." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Seth pouted as Jake took away the chocolates. Although he wondered why the hell anyone would give a guy who had just been stabbed chocolate DUCKS.

"Thanks," he grinned. "And it wasn't even very expensive either!" He filled Jake in swiftly about what he'd done. After he was finished, he added, "And then she told me to wait and suddenly showed up downstairs without a coat or jacket! It was fucking cold, like, negative fifteen or something. Honestly, what is with girls and their inability to comprehend the weather? I had to give her the blanket I keep in my car before she froze to death!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

"Aww isn't that precious? Seth being a gentleman! Damn I wish I could have been there and taken pictures! This sounds almost unbelievable." Jake said trying to imagine all of this, but he had been thinking of something else. How Seth mentioned giving his blanket to Rose to keep herself warm, he remembered giving Evelyn hoodies of his to keep herself warm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm

"Shut up, bitch," Seth said swiftly, glaring. He reached over and grabbed a box of candy from jake's bedside. "Ooh, Lassie brought these. Ash mentioned she came while you were asleep, yeah it has her name on it." He waved the box at Jake. "You mind? I'm starving."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Jake broke out of his Evelyn daze and looked at Seth who was holding his candy from Lola, "Huh? Yeah sure help yourself. All this candy, by the time I get out of here I'll probably be diabetic." Jake snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Hey, if you don't want the ducks," Seth said, picking up that box too, "Then I'll gladly rid you of them. I'm partial to white chocolate." He ripped open Lola's box and grabbed a chocolate covered peanut, holding the box out to Jake and dropping the box of ducks to the floor accidentally. "Whoops. Hope they didn't break. Yo, these are good. You should get stabbed more often, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Jake shot Seth a glare, and reached over picking up the chocolate ducks and setting them down on his nightstand, away from the edge so they wouldn't fall again and break.

"Yeah I like that kind it has like chocolate covered everything, Lo brings them for me all the time whenever I ask her. I usually don't have to be bleeding to death to get them though." Jake pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:01 pm

"Nah, I meant all of them," Seth said, waving a hand at the night-table.

He chewed for a second and then set down the box on the table again, eyes turning serious. "So let's talk revenge now. I should start making a list, I have so many people I need to settle scores with. I don't know who to start with first!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:02 pm

"Wait whoa... revenge? On who?" Jake was startled by the sudden turn of the conversation how it went from Rose, to chocolate, and now revenge? Then again this was Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm

"Um, a whole lot of people who have pissed us off, remember?" Seth replied, raising an eyebrow and picking up the box of chocolate coated nuts.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

"Yes I'm aware, but who is on this list of yours so I know my story for when the cops show up." Jake smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Seth frowned at him. "Dude, why are you acting stupid? You know who we have to get even with. And I'm debating adding Connor to the list," he added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Jake frowned, "Dude I told you to not go plan revenge on Evelyn, and I thought you and Connor hated each other at the moment. Why would he help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm

"Evelyn?" Seth was brought up short for a second. "No, dude, I....uh...Lola and I aren't gonna...." He paused. "Considering she did save your life and all, I figure we can let her off." He paused and glanced at Jake. "Don't you remember?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

"Remember what?" Jake asked, confused. He had no idea Seth was talking about seeking revenge on if it wasn't Evelyn then who?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Seth blinked at Jake. "The doc told us after we got here that she stopped you bleeding to death before the paramedics got there and that you'd probably be comatose from bloodloss if she hadn't, but I guess you were kind of in shock then. But uh, yeah, I figure that kind of makes up for her dumping you," he said, completely lost as to what exactly Jake was talking about.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow even more confused now, but he knew that Evelyn had been holding onto his side to keep him from bleeding out. He instinctively touched his wound, and then shook his head. "No Seth, I mean...its just..." Jake paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. "If you're not going after her then who are you seeking revenge on?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:36 pm

It occurred to Seth that Jake probably didn't remember the Violet Strawberry conversation. "OH," he exclaimed. "Ryder. You told me during your morphine surge that Ryder was the one who attacked you. We're gonna get even with him, but I'm probably gonna need Lola to help me out since I don't know where he'd be and his haunts and stuff. Don't worry about it, though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Jake had felt his blood start to boil at the mention of that bastards name. He couldn't believe the guy almost killed him! Jake wished he hadn't ended up here otherwise he would join Seth and Connor as well, but he really didn't want Lola apart of this. Knowing how stubborn she was and how much she hated Ryder she would probably wanna go with with them and there was no way in hell Jake would let her go anywhere near that psycho.

"Fucking jerk, I swear if I wasn't here... hey but you listen! I don't care what Lola says, you do not let her go with you or follow you. Ryder is a bastard and I don't need her ending up in here too, okay?" Jake told Seth, he really wanted that bitch to suffer for what he did to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next