New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm

"Hey." She greeted Seth and nodded at the rest of the guys, her eyes stopping on Ashton's head for a moment she felt guilty for a moment, she really had liked him but with Connor clinging to Ashlee like white on rice, he had probably assumed they were together.

Jacob had also noted that Ashlee was also sans Evelyn and found it kind of odd since the two always seemed to be together, "Sup?" He greeted her too.

"Oh nothing, just saw Ev and going to meet Luke at the game to cheer James on, you guys going too I take it?" She asked them figuring they might have been going given since a lot of people were.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Seth was somewhat disappointed to hear Evelyn wasn't going. He could totally see Lola and her having a throwdown at half-time. People would love that.

But still, he figured, glancing at the tense Jake. It was better Jake didn't have to see her barely two days after their fallout.

"Yeah, we are," Seth answered. "Didn't peg you for a basketball fan though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Jake was relieved when he heard Evelyn wasn't going to be there, and sort of resumed zoning out and playing on his Blackberry.

"I honestly don't know a thing about basketball, I'm just going to be supportive since James is on the team. You know be a good friend and all." Ashlee smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Fuck, Seth thought but stopped himself from saying. Ashton glanced at Jake and bit his lip, somewhat amused.

"James is on the team, huh?" Seth asked flippantly, clenching his fist inside his pocket over the tickets. "Well, good luck to him then."

The lift stopped at the lobby, where Luke was waiting - talking to Evelyn.

After her fearful incident with the elevator, Evelyn had gotten very good at beating the damn lift via the stairwell, and was now seated there, waiting for Carrie.

Seth stepped out, not seeing her because he was focusing on the lobby doors. Luke glanced up, made a face when he spotted Jake and Seth, and then returned to lecturing Evelyn.

She had her arms crossed over her chest, a stubborn look in her eyes. "I won't start anything. I promise. He won't even know I'm there. I'll wrap my scarf around my head, geez," she replied, trying to curb a grin. Luke sighed, frustrated because he could tell she was just amused.

"Thank God you're here," he said to Ashlee irritably when he spotted her exiting the lift.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Jacob had pulled a face at the hearing of James' name but decided to just ignore it, he kept his head down on his phone completly oblivious that Evelyn was merely just twenty or so feet from him.

Ashlee had parted ways with the boys and upon hearing Luke she grinned, "I know I'm a sight for sore eyes huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm

"I'm sitting right here," Evelyn said, glancing up at Ashlee with an infuriatingly smug smile. Her eyes drifted past Ashlee - and her whole face paled. Luke followed her gaze to the "convict", as he'd mentally dubbed Jake in his head. One of the convicts, anyways. Jake didn't look like he was mentally here. Seth had to nudge him to get him to follow the other boys toward the door.

Evelyn hastily looked away, fingers clenched together in her lap as she gnawed her lip bloody. Luke frowned but decided not to ask as he got up and indicated to Ashlee that they should follow the delinquent crowd.

Evelyn stayed silent, keeping her eyes on the elevator and hoping Carrie would hurry the hell up before Jake accidentally spotted her. Because she didn't want to handle that encounter yet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Jake had looked up at Seth's head and followed him. Although Jake couldn't help shake the feeling that someone else had seen him, he glanced back but realized it was a bunch of other people heading out the same way as him and the guys, so he just followed Seth out into the cold air, shivering slightly, sort of wishing he had put on a heavier coat.

Ashlee rolled her eyes at Evelyn not really in the mood for her smug behavior, she knew that Evelyn was coming simply because they didn't want her to. Honestly Ashlee thought it was for the best because even if Evelyn didn't start arguments and James did, Evelyn wasn't one to simply walk away, but she really hoped that Evelyn sitting with Carrie meant that James probably wouldn't really catch her, since he would think to look for Evelyn sitting next to her and Luke.

"Yes, yes we're all here. Now lets get going." Ashlee said motioning everyone to get a move on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Carrie reached the lobby just as Ashlee, Luke, Jake, Seth and the twins exited. Evelyn was swatching the lobby entrance, gnawing her lip again.

She glanced down at her iPhone and a small grin tugged on her lips. Carrie knew that grin. "Oh, no, what are you doing?" she demanded. "I swear, if this is gonna end us in trouble AGAIN -"

"Relax, jeez, you break a bitch's car window, you're branded for life," Evelyn said easily, putting her phone in her trench coat pocket and standing. She grabbed her polka dot bag and led the way out of the lobby.

She could see Ashlee and Luke, and everyone else up ahead. A lot of people were headed for the gyms.

Evelyn's eyes rested for a second on the back of Jake's head and she frowned. He was such an idiot. Why on earth would you wear a hoodie in God damn snow?

"You look like a disapproving mom," Carrie said quietly, amused.

Evelyn snapped her eyes away, flashing a weak smile. Her earlier amused mood (because bugging Ashlee was kind of fun) was now crashing. She tucked her hands into her pockets and tried not to feel guilty for Jake's dazed appearance. Who was she kidding? It was her fault.

She resisted an urge to run ahead and shove her scarf down Jake's stupid hoodie.

Evelyn fought off the familiar cold ache in her stomach and blew out a breath of air, ducking her head as snow tickled her cheeks.

"It's snowing!" Carrie exclaimed - and there was a camera shutter click. Evelyn jerked her chin up and glared.

"You did not just snap a picture of me!"

Carrie flashed a grin. "Whops?" she said, tucking her phone away and dancing on ahead in the soft snow. Evelyn sighed and shook her head. Carrie returned to her side and showed her the picture.

"It's cute. Here, I'll send it to you." She typed on her phone as they walked and Evelyn pulled her phone out, accepting the picture. She smiled a little and added it to her Facebook. It really suited her mood.

"We're here!" Seth exclaimed up ahead, thumping Jake's shoulder. He frowned. Jake looked like his dog had died. "Lighten up!" Seth said, slinging his arm around Jake's shoulders and leading the way into the sports facility.

[[Crowd to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:42 pm

[[Everyone from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FF to Wednesday]]

James had gotten a bouquet of flowers and was sauntering down the fifth floor hallway he was coming to ask Alexis to formal. He knew Evelyn said that she didn't want to go and especially not with him, but he figured he'd try and ask! Besides why wouldn't she want to go with him? They'd be the best looking couple there.

But James figured he'd try and remain as modest as he could in asking her out, he knew that how he was acting earlier was freaking her out so he was trying his best to tone it down. James arrived at the girls suite and knocked on the door taking a deep breath to settle his nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Alexis' outfit.)

Alexis sighed quietly as she got up from the couch, rubbing at her neck as it was stiff from a bad night's of sleep, as she went over and got the door. She frowned right away, narrowing her eyes at James. "..What do you want?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:53 pm

James was startled by her frosty greeting but put a warm smile on his face, even in sweats she still looked beautiful. James cleared his throat and held the flowers out to Alexis, "I know this isn't some big fancy invitation, but I was wondering if you would like to go to formal with me?" He asked her widening his blue eyes at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Alexis shook her head and turned. "Uh. No." Was her swift answer before she left the door open and went back to the couch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

James' face fell and he frowned following her into her suite, "Are you sure, it would be fun. We could go together, I'll buy your ticket for you, or if you need a new dress I can get that for you too?" James offered, nothing was too much for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm

"James, I'm not gonna be like-" Alexis rolled her eyes, stopping herself. "I'm not in love with you. I don't even like you as a friend. So no. I'm not going to that lame dance." Alexis sat down, turning back on her movie.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm

"Well why don't you give me a chance? I know we had our differences in the past. But let me show you, will you please go with me?" James asked her again as nicely as he could. He didn't want to show her that he was starting to lose his patience because he wanted to be with her and what better way than that where he could show her off.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:32 pm

"James." Alexis said icily. "I'm not going." She paused her movie again and stood up, staring at him. "I don't know how to break what you are under, but maybe smacking how I really feel in your face might help get you off my back. I really don't like you. I'm stuck with another pompous assholes that go after their exes friends or roommates. If I remember correctly we fought because you showed how much of a prick you are, you are no better then Connor or Seth, or anyone else." She jabbed his chest. "I'm not going anywhere with you, as much as you plead or cry or widen your blue fucking eyes."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 pm

[[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"Gee, I knew he was a manwhore but screwing someone with your eyes has to be a major accomplishment," Evelyn's voice cut in from where she was standing in the front doorway. Alexis' voice was audible out in the hallway. Evelyn shut the front door and stepped inside, putting down the heavy folder and bag she had carried to her exam.

She turned and took in the scene: glaring Alexis in a no-nonsense stance with remote and wide-eyed James with flowers. This was exactly what she'd known she'd see when she had tried talking to Alexis about going to the formal.

Evelyn unwrapped her scarf and peeled off her gloves. "Come on, Lex, look in those big, blue eyes and say no."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 pm

James wanted to thank Evelyn for that, but he instead looked Alexis in the eye, "Come on, it will be fun I promise you."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Alexis stared at him in the eyes, fists clenched. "No, you pompous fuck."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Evelyn cringed, some tiny part of her feeling bad for James. Hell, even she hadn't rejected him that coldly!

She opened her mouth and then glanced at Alexis' face. Nope, nothing was going to make Alexis cave.

Evelyn frowned. Unless...."She wants to go with someone else," she announced. I'm gonna have to run like hell after this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:20 pm

James felt his heart sink there, had she wanted to go with someone else? If that was it then there really wasn't anything he could do. Unless he knew who the guy was he could always beat him up, but that really wouldn't help him out.

"Is there someone else?" James asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 pm

"There..yes, there's someone, now go away." Alexis muttered and sat back down on the couch, turning on the tv and tucked her blanket on her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Evelyn decided she would get going on her planned errand and walked to the kitchen to fill Nova's bowl. She checked on him and then returned to the door, pulling on her gloves and scarf. "I'll see you later, Lex." She grabbed her tote and headed out again.

"TIGGER!" Seth sang in an empty tube of toilet paper into Antonio's ear, where the Italian sat on the couch presumably revising.

The suite was too quiet, in Seth's opinion. "LET'S PLAY A GAME!" Seth announced to Antonio's ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Antonio yelped falling off the couch at the sound of Seth's loud voice.

He sat up looking at Seth's wild expression, on any other given day he would have agreed but he was so stressed with his damned science classes that he really couldn't handle Seth's obnoxious behavior.

"Seth please, I need to study... whatever it is can it wait until a little later?" Antonio asked, hoping Seth would show some mercy on him.

James dropped his arms to the side and set the flowers down on the ground. That had to be one of the coldest rejections he had ever gotten, on top of her insulting him, she had also decided to go with someone else. James didn't want to ask who the guy was because he knew he would have spent most of his time looking for the dude trying to kill him.

So he decided to leave, "Okay then I guess I'll see you around." He said hurt exiting their suite a little bit after Evelyn had left.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Alexis let out a breath and buried her face in her blanket after turning off the TV. Sometimes, she got tired of being the cold bitch. Rather it was James or not.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next