New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

Evelyn instantly dove back in front of the window, clinging to the window sill behind her with both hands as she faced Jake defiantly. Her eyes narrowed up at him. "Do I sense jealously, Shakiro?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 am

"Me, jealous? No not at all." Jake said sarcastically. Picking Evelyn up again and placing her aside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am

"You so are," Evelyn taunted him, ducking back in front of the window again and this time, grabbing firmly onto the sill so Jake wouldn't be able to pull her away. She smirked devilishly. "I should totally come see Eric - whoops, I mean you, at work."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:04 am

"No. You're not allowed." Jacob stated firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 am

"You're not my dad. If your workplace is offering free eyecandy, I see no reason not to take advantage of it." She reached up and patted his cheek. "Don't worry though, I'll spare you a few glances at the end. You're not that ugly."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 am

Jacob furrowed his eyebrows at Evelyn, and huffed. "I have the keys to my work. I can easily lock you out, so there!" Jake said childishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:11 am

"Lock me out?" she asked, and then imitated Jake dead-on as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Or lock me in with all your cute coworkers?" She felt bad for riling him but Jake ruffled was one of the most amusing things she'd seen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 am

"You suck you know that right?" Jake mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Evelyn could feel uncontrollable laughter building up inside her like a heavy current. She fought it back, not wanting to offend Jake's easily wounded manly ego, and let go of the sill.

"Just letting you know," her eyes danced with repressed laughter, "two can play the annoyance game, Shakiro." She reached up and grabbed the collar of his hoodie with both hands, yanking him down to her level and standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss. She drew back and snickered, letting go of him. "And none of your coworkers have anything on your lunatic ass so you really shouldn't have fallen for that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Jake smiled at her. "Yeah well... you're still not getting a cookie from me after work." He stuck his tongue out at her. As Jacob opened her window and climbed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

"Oh come on! Can't you use the door?" she exclaimed, grabbing his wrist before he could walk off down the ledge. "Or at least, how about this? You tie a rope between our windows so you have something to grab on in ht horrible event something happens to make you lose your footing. Remember, you lost it once and nearly died? Or wait, no, twice!" she reminded him, tightening her grip.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Jake stopped in his tracks and looked back at her. "But its a short walk from our windows, besides. Doors are so normal, and when have you known me to be normal? I'm fine! Remember I did my Olympic routine out here. I was flawless." Jacob bragged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Evelyn kept her grip on his hand. "Just - just humor me and tie a rope, even if you don't need it, all right?" she asked seriously, and then added a quiet, "Please?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Jake sighed, and squeezed Evelyn's hand. "Fine I'll get a rope."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Evelyn's face brightened and she grinned, yanking her hand back. "Now go cover for hunky Eric."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Jacob glared at Evelyn and picked up some snow on her window sill and threw it at her face. "There so you can't see the hunky Eric."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Evelyn spluttered and spat out snow onto the ledge, pulling a million disgusted faces. "Jake!" She wiped her face and then glowered at him and moved back, rummaging in her dresser drawers. "Just for that..." She held up a roll of heavy-duty duct-tape. "Industrial strength," she informed him smugly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

"Ha! That's like clear tape for me! Trust me I can break through that!" Jake yelled smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Evelyn responded by sliding her window shut in Jake's face and quickly taping down the edge of it to the sill. She stuck her tongue out at him through the glass as she worked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Jacob responded to this by pressing his face against the glass and making ugly faces.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Evelyn narrowed her eyes and replied by drawing the blinds over his ugly faces and after taping down the window, she whistled to herself, smirking, and picked up her laptop, sitting down and flicking to Facebook to kill time until she and Ashlee left.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Jacob frowned and pounded his head on the window a bit to bug her. All while his phone vibrated in his pocket due to Facebook notifications. Since he wasn't paying attention he sort of rammed his head a bit too hard and the window cracked, spidering out a bit.

"Oops." Jake cringed, and decided he best leave back to his room as he scooted quickly across the ledge back into his room. Yanking his phone out to talk to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Evelyn had been immersed in Facebook-chatting her old friend from Seattle, Alessandra, so didn't pay much attention to the tiny crack coming from her window.

Until Jake told her about it.

Evleyn's eyes widened and she dove off her chair and pushed the blinds aside, eyes bugging out. "Oh my....UGH."

She stormed back to her computer and typed furiously, almost breaking her keys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I hope you slipped and fell ^___^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I cracked your window [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....You did not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I did so I was making a face and slammed my head a bit too hard DX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Sorry >_>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I will crack your cranium if you cracked my window -___-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]>__<

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JAKE!!!!
@!#!$

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]YOU ASSHOLE!
-_____________________________-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What!? D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]MY WINDOW IS WHAT!!!
I THOGUHT YOU WERE KIDDING!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh that
No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]YOU ARE SO PAYING FOR THIS IF I HAVE OT STEAL YORU DAMNED WALLET MYSELF!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Why would I lie to you >_>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!@##$%!
AND

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]At least I was honest [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I WILL COME AND MAKE YOUR DAY AT WORK MISERABLE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Noooo
Stay home

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]WATCH ME
AND WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME TO STAY HOME???
YOU'RE NOT MY DAD EVEN IF I AM UNFORTUNATELY STILL HITCHED TO YOU

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The one that gives you the right to act like mah wife
OH
Right
We need to take care of that XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]UGHH!$$!$
I freakign hate you right now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well my big ol head broke your window
I think that's welcoming enough ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....
I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU
GOOD RIDDANCE -___________-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]That's fine I'm bitching to Carrie instead

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nothing new, -___-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
QUIT FREAKING OUT

After an entirely pointless conversation, Evelyn closed the chat window with Jake in annoyance and walked over to inspect the crack in the glass. Shit, this was perfect. Stupid dorm maintenance would charge heftily for this just because they could.

She heard a few sudden PINGS to announce notifications from her laptop and turned. Her chat with Carrie was open - where Evelyn had been bitching about Jake. Carrie had updated her status and tagged both of them. Evelyn's eyes narrowed. That ass was apparently bitching about her after breaking her window?

She gritted her teeth as she clicked over to her wall, where Jake had apparently gone on a spamming rampage. Evelyn bit the inside of her cheek and opened up his chat window again, typing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Quit spamming -___________-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No -____-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I have to call maintenance and it's annoying and distracting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You're overreacting! I'll pay to fix the window
Dont' call them
I can fix it for you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You can't get outside repair in here! You have to call the building repair tea -___-
And I already dialled so forget it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No
Don't they'll charge you an arm and a leg
Besides its not that hard to install a window
I've done it before since I've broken mine plenty of times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No, it's fine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No I feel bad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I already called them. -___-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Just uncall them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-__- No, I can handle it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I know you can its just you shouldn't have to pay all that money just to fix a window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Just leave it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]How much are they charging to fix it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Doesn't matter. They'll replace the whole sliding part, repair the oatch with it too.
So basically a new window since Ashton hammered off a hunk of it too
I gotta go, I have stuff too do.

She signed off right after that, figuring she'd let her quick temper cool off before she said something she'd regret. But seriously? How the hell did one break a damn window like that?!

She grabbed her textbooks and attempted to distract herself with work as Nova go up and waddled around her room. Shortly, a knock came at the door and she got up, tucking hr hair behind her ears as she went to let the repair team in.

On her way back past Alexis' room, though, she spotted the door open. There were suitcases on the floor. Evelyn halted and then continued to her room, letting the repair team go to work as she went to her jewelry box and closed it, taking it with her to Alexis' room and checking out the packed suitcases. What the hell was Alexis up to? Late vacay perhaps?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Jacob felt bad for breaking her window, as he changed he typed to Evelyn. He pulled on his black t-shirt he wore for work and yanked on his coat over it.

He knew that building maintenance over charged for all that damn stuff. Especially after Seth flooded the damn laundry room. Although that probably wasn't overcharged. Anyhoo, he knew he'd have to make it up to Evelyn.

Jake knew one thing though, that he had to get to work so while he was there he would figure out what he could do to make this situation less worse. Jacob crossed into the living area, typing on his phone onto Facebook. Of course he would land himself into all this hot water with Evelyn's friends, and family before work.

[[FF to an hour or so later]]

Ashlee had slung her coat over her arms as she untangled her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She knocked on the door and waited for Evelyn to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

[[one hour behind - unsynched time]]

Seth and the twins were sprawled in the living area when Jake walked in past them. Seth looked over and then down at his laptop, where he was logged onto Facebook following the Jake-Evelyn sitcom, in Evelyn's friend Carrie's words.

"This, boys," Seth said loudly, "Is why respectable men remain single and keep their dignity intact."

"Gotta give props to Jake for being ballsy enough to apologize, though," Ashton said. He was seated on the floor, phone in hand and unaware of Jake's presence. Seth looked over at him, eyes narrowed.

"You are officially booted out of the Manly Men Club. You and Jake can go flounder at the feet of your dominant girlfriends," he declared. Ashton flushed slightly but rolled his eyes and then looked up, spotting Jake. "Oh, hey."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next