New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Jacob's phone had vibrated indicating a message he read his Facebook message from Evelyn and clenched his jaw. And nearly broke his phone. What did she mean she had nothing left to lose?

Jacob's car was one of his most prized possessions so he really had no idea what else Evelyn would do next. "Hello! She destroyed my damned car! I called a mechanic, and told him what happened! He estimated nearly two grand to fix the hood alone! Not to mention the thousand and so I still have from Vegas to pay! I'm not a god damned ATM! I have to slave away at work for forty hours just to survive! So like hell I'm letting her get away with that shit!!" Jacob yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Ashton jumped and then sat up, jaw dropping. "Wait - what the fuck?! She trashed your car because of that dog?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

"Well...I may have trashed her room." Jacob stopped mid rant, but then stood firmly. "Actually I did! And you know what she's gonna regret the day she screwed with me!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 pm

"Jake," Ashton began but then stopped because he knew Jake was too angry for reasoning with right now. But honestly, Ashton was afraid that if Jake did anything to Evelyn, not only would she find a way to get Nova back, but her revenge would, in turn, be worse than his. And this was heading for a really vicious cycle...

Just then, Seth bounded into the suite, slamming the front door behind him. "DO THE CREEP!" he sang, wiggling his arms like he was a life-size marionette and dancing around Jake to get to his room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 pm

"THE BITCH IS GOING DOWN!!" Jacob declared ignoring Seth and Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Nova whined sadly, looking wounded at being ignored. He padded over to Ashton and wagged his tail hopefully. Ashton sighed and bent to pick up the pup, scratching his head.

"They're fucking crazy," he muttered aloud to Antonio, Seth and also to the pup. Nova barked as if in agreement.

"What happened?" Seth paused his creeping to say.

"Jake went and trashed Evelyn's room, stole Nova, she fucked with his car somehow..." Ashton sighed again.

"HIS CAR?!" Seth looked as horrified as if Ashton had just told him Evelyn had killed Jake's firstborn. "WHAT A BITCH!"

Ashton hadn't really expected Seth to see the real problem here. "Look, we gotta stop this. It'll just escalate."

"No, no, no," Seth exclaimed. He smirked. "We gotta let them tire themselves out fighting, get into one last bitchfest and then just fuck each other's brains out and get back together. It'll work out."

Ashton simply stared at him, speechless, and then looked to Antonio hopefully for some saner comment.

Luke was on his laptop in the living room of his suite when he noticed something odd on Facebook. He turned and looked at James, who was finishing up his lunch at the table. "You went out with Ev last night?!" he exclaimed.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Jacob looked down for a moment, he re read Evelyn's message as Seth had rambled on for a minute. What did she mean that he'd get a chance to flirt with her again? Also wasn't attack number one how she had been flirting with him last night?

Why was Evelyn acting this way? Jake shook his head he couldn't get distracted he needed a way to get back at her. Something big, he didn't know what it was yet but it was going to hit Evelyn really bad when it did happen.

"Trust me when I say we're not getting back together, not after this happened." Jake vowed to Seth.

James turned to Luke and shrugged. "Ev was just being nice and saving my birthday since apparently her seeking revenge on Jake, you calling Ashlee trash, and all the other crap kind of ruined it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Luke cringed. After a moment, he looked up at said quietly, "Sorry about uh, bringing that up. Wrong timing." He cleared his throat. "But hey, you and Ev are really going full-speed for the friends thing and for once it's working so I'm kind of glad in a way."

Seth rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he mimicked Jake and strutted past him to his room.

Ashton sighed and returned to his work. "Be careful, Jake, you two might be in over your heads."

In over her head was not what Evelyn was. She was examining her get-up in her mercifully uncracked bedroom mirror. She had [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after coming home and was now all dressed up - albeit much more casually. She had still applied a smokey eye, but in gentle gold tones this time. She wasn't fond of wearing thick make-up. The red lipcolor of the previous night came back.

She hitched up her skirt and tugged down the hem of her sleeveless shirt, frowning. She knew she was toying with Jake's dangerous temper, but she was getting her damn dog back, no matter how.

She was going to go do homework in the lounge. She knew Jake had morning classes but he was going to go to work in the afternoon. Roughly in an hour or so. Plus, she hated being in her silent dorm room.

She turned, grabbing her bag and books, and headed out of her suite, pausing at her stack of frameless photos. A photo taken at a mall in Ash Creek of six people was on top. Evelyn bit her lip.

In between plotting Jake's doom, she was starting to feel like shit for Luke's big mouth the previous night. Okay, so Ashlee had kind of blown it for herself and for Evelyn by accusing her in front of everyone - did she have to announce it during dinner? - but that didn't mean Evelyn was happy with this cold silence from her. Unlike her friendship with Alexis, she knew Ashlee actually did have good intentions. Whereas Alexis had just been a bitch.

Evelyn sighed as her mind drifted from Ashlee onto another Ash Creek classmate. She had Facebooked to James since the previous night - and it seemed like he was willing to ignore whatever happened between them.

She was glad. She didn't think she could handle any returning feelings if they rose for James again. It was just too painful.

Evelyn headed out of the room after checking her hair. It was just left down and in its usual waves down her shoulders and back. She reapplied her red lip color as she walked to the elevator, noting and also ignoring the male glances that suddenly increased. She took the elevator down to the lounge and found a seat by the pool table, in clear view of the elevator doors and the front doors of the building.

She flipped open her textbooks and began working, earphones plugged in to drown out any background noise and the occasional wolf-whistle as she crossed her lace-covered legs under her short skirt.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 am

James flinched a bit at the mention of Evelyn, last night after bowling he had no idea why he kissed her. Probably from misreading signals or something. Whatever, he knew him and Evelyn were over.

He was happy they could be friends. "Yeah thanks man, but uh besides outing Ash like that cause of what she did to Ev? I mean how long have you thought that she was trashy for? Because really I mean I do the same thing, make out and hook up with random girls, and we're best friends." James wondered why Luke was being so odd with Ashlee.

"Talk to me dude, I bitch to you all the time. Tell me what's up." James begged, this cold behavior was so unlike his usually polite friend.

Jacob expelled an annoyed huff, and realized he was gonna be late for work. And at this rate he'd be working at Starbucks forever to pay off pretty much all of his lifes damages. "I gotta go." Jake said and with that he shrugged his coat back on, gave Nova a pet on the head and walked out of his suite to the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

Luke just looked up to meet James' eyes and shrugged. "It wasn't all of a sudden, dude, I mean, have you noticed the difference between this Ashlee adn Ashlee in highschool?Or maybe because you've been hanging around her the hwole time, it's not obvious to you, but the Ashlee in high school was the type of girl you wouldn't expect to get drunk and hook up with idiots like Connor. Or drunkenly make out with Ashton and then sleep with Seth," he added, remembering Evelyn filling him in.

"You've always been hooking up, so it's not much of a shock for me, but Ash nowadays, even the way she talks makes her sound like a tramp," he finished bluntly. "Do you know what the guys at those parties she's been to say about her? This shit goes around. No doubt Connor or Seth bragged or mentioned something. But hey, she can do her own thing. If being like this suits her, good for her, but to call Ev out on flirting or whatever with Jake - which I didn't see and I was watching her the whole time - just seems really hypocritical of Ashlee."

Evelyn was feeling the back of her neck prickle as she scribbled away on a looseleaf notebook, occasionally checking her rumpled textbook (thanks, asshole, she thought). But what else could she expect with the slit across the front of her shirt just toeing the line between vulgar and decent?

She looked up and spotted a few boys who lived near Jake's suite eying her across the room. Evelyn grabbed the sides of her cardigan and yanked the fabric over the slit. Even though a lot of girls wore way less in summer, she still felt overexposed. The boys looked disappointed as she crossed her arms over her chest and continued writing. She glanced up and spotted them ogling her legs again.

Well, she could let that one go. Until one of them sat down at the other end of the couch she was on and began poor attempts to flirt. Evelyn simply pointed to her earphones and flashed him a sinister smile. He continued talking, but since she couldn't even hear him much, she continued working.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

James frowned listening to Luke. He had noticed that after Lucas and Evelyn had went back to Seattle she had gotten a little wilder. But he didn't think anything was wrong with her wanting to enjoy herself after a bad break up. But he had noticed maybe things got a little out of hand for her. Because between Tiffany who was sort of like a huge flirt, and Evelyn when back in Ash Creek was hostile. Ashlee was the nice girl, and she was nice up until Luke fell for Tiffany.

"Um well, I actually did notice her start to you know go out more and stuff after you and Ev left and be more wild. But my theory is, is no matter how you say it to Ash. To her it was like she lost you to Tiffany, a beautiful, wealthy. Really flirty kind of girl. Ashlee back then, was just nice. And she told me that maybe her being this way would make you notice her again. Maybe she just got caught up Luke. But I see where you're coming from." James said, not wanting to upset Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 am

"Wait...what?!" Luke exclaimed, nearly dropping his laptop as he turned to gawk at James. "Ashlee wanted me to - to notice her?! What're you talking about, dude? She's into Ashton, remember?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:15 am

James wasn't sure if he should have said anything but he figured he had to. Enough people had been hurt last night. "Dude this goes back before Ashton or any of this crap here. She thought she lost you to Tiff because Tiff was exciting and flirty and all that. Ashlee thought her just being nice was boring and was what turned you away. She started partying and living with her brother because. Luke, she wanted you to notice her. I doubt Ashlee ever got over you after you two broke up. Luke whether you believe it or not you were the best thing that happened to her, after her relationship with Damien went real bad. I mean, she came here and got stuck with a crappy room mate sharing her apartment. And at first Alexis and Ev were all best friends, and you even were crushing on Alexis for awhile." James sighed looking at Luke.

"I guess the point I'm making here is that between her trying to play matchmaker between me and Ev, losing you, trying not to seem jealous of Alexis, and trying to make us all happy; by her being optimistic and funny and all that. We took fore granted her feelings and what she was going through." James said.

The elevator finally landed in the lobby, and Jacob stepped out into the lobby sending a message to his boss that he needed to put in more hours at work. Although realistically, Jacob would probably need a second job.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 am

Luke opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again and finally managed to work out what to say. "Why didn't Ashlee ever say something if she felt - I mean, how do you know this and I don't?! I've hung out with her for the past five months and she never gave a clue!"

Evelyn almost missed Jake because instead of keeping an eye out for him, she was busy watching the guy sitting next to her flirt shamelessly. She looked away from him (because she had her earphones blaring music and had no idea what this guy was on about) and her heart gave an involuntarily painful thump when she spotted the familiar dark head and tall figure instantly amidst the people in the lobby. It helped that Jake was easily the tallest there.

Her stomach twisted when she spotted him though. He'd probably noticed the state of his car by now. Or maybe not...

Evelyn paused her song, pulled out both her earphones, ignored the guy who was sitting next to her's pleased expression and called out in a sing-song voice that carried clearly across the lobby from her seat by the doors of the lounge, "Oooh, Salazaaaaar!"

The dude next to her looked severely annoyed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 am

James shrugged. "Well over summer you were gone it was just me and her. She didn't want to make things uncomfortable around you because you both were friends again. She didn't want to scare you off, or make things awkward."

Jacob froze in his tracks he recgonized that voice anywhere. He actually for a moment almost wished it was Rachel. But it wasn't. Jacob approached the lounge and walked in.

"What do you wa--" Jacob froze for a moment when he saw what Evelyn was wearing, he almost forgot that he was mad at her until he remembered his car.

"What do you want?" He asked regaining his composure. Although everything in him was screaming at him to leave while he could!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 am

Luke looked back at his laptop, swallowing. He cleared his throat and muttered, "But that was before. I don't get why she's still acting all weird."

Evelyn turned and flashed a bright smile at the guy sitting next to her. "I'm afraid I'm busy." She smiled sweetly and then put her books on the coffee table in front of her and uncrossed her legs slowly, feeling them cramped up from sitting like that for too long while she had worked.

She stood and flashed Jake a smile that could be characterized as halfway between teasing and friendly. Behind her, the guy on the couch got up and stormed back to his friends and Evelyn adjusted her short, hitched-up skirt and sashayed over to Jake, smile on her lips.

She passed him by, and then rounded behind him with one hand grasping his shoulder with the lightest touch. She circled to his other side and raised herself on her toes to speak with her lips to his ear. "Did you like my present?"

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40