New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Seth threw up hsi hands and decided to let Jake cool off and do his thing. Seth walked out of the room, after the twins, and sighed, heading for bed, his can of Red bull lying forgotten.

"That was messed up," Ashton muttered to Antonio as they headed for htier rooms. Jake's room was now looking much better. "I don't still know what exactly went down at Serendipity. Because Evelyn barely talked to him! Lola and I were watching!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 pm

"The whole night was messed up, but honestly its not like you can tell if Evelyn was doing anything to Jake. We were sitting on opposite sides of the table. Poor Ashlee too, dude she left the place crying. Hope she's okay." Antonio said, realizing just how horrible the night had really gone.

Given that if Ashlee had been covering for Evelyn or whatever, that maybe she should have butt out. But hearing that from Luke who generally seemed like a nice guy sounded really harsh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 pm

"I feel mostly bad for James. WHat a shitty night," Ashton said, yanking out his phone to read his earlier text. "Mom's asking if we wanna come home this weekend. I don't know if Seth's taking out his yacht. It's warm enough to, I think."

He frowned down at his phone. "And James and Evelyn are...bowling." He realized maybe he should have lowered his voice. "Fuck. Hope Jake didn't hear," he whispered.

Seth in his room heard this, and bit his lip before dropping into bed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Jacob had overheard Ashton, and his response to that was slamming his door shut for the night, and turning off his light. He didn't care what she was doing. She could jump off the damned Brooklyn bridge and die for all he cared.

Antonio cringed and looked at Ashton. "I think he heard, god damn it. I really hope he's gonna be okay, James didn't seem too upset if he's out bowling with Evelyn."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Ashton shrugged. "At least his night didn't end shitty," he said. That was one plus out of ten thousand negatives.

"Happy Valentine's, Tony," Ashton muttered, going to his room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:50 pm

"You too bro." Antonio wished to him, before he went to his own room to go to bed as well.

Jacob lay in the dark tossing and turning, he couldn't handle knowing that he had let Evelyn get to him like that. Why? Just because he called her a whore? He was gonna let her get away with calling him some stupid low rent Enrique and she didn't even want him?

Her words still stung and he decided it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that she got to hurt him like that in front of everyone. To make him seem like he was crazy. Jacob decided she needed to pay, for getting a rise out of him like that. She wanted to play dirty, she was about to get burned too.

Jacob got out of bed, and opened up his nightstand pulling out his lethal looking knife, he pocketed it, also he grabbed his duffel bag slinging it over his shoulder and climbed out onto the ledge. He brought it with him to wedge into her window in case it had been locked. Jacob arrived at Evelyn's window and realized to his surprise it was unlocked. He had opened it slipping inside like he always had.

Jake set down the duffel bag, and unzipped it. He saw Nova sleeping in his basket and picked him up placing the dog gently inside of the bag. Just then Jacob went and started knocking Evelyn's things off the top of her desk, and drawers, hearing glass things shatter on the ground and picture frames cracked.

Jacob went to her drawers pulling clothes out and throwing them on the ground, and went to her bed and ruined the sheets. He made it appeared as if she had gotten robbed throwing things everywhere. He could hear Nova barking from within his bag, and decided to leave before he woke up the whole building since Jake alone was making a lot of noise.

He slung the bag over his shoulder and just before Jacob left, he saw a black permanent marker on Evelyn's nightstand and on the window in huge block letters he wrote "WHORE" and with that he tossed the marker over the ledge closing the window behind him, he took Nova with him back to his room climbing into his window. He opened the bag and let the dog run around, he yipped and barked panicked.

Jacob locked his window and pet Nova's head to soothe him. "Shh its okay Nova, you're fine. There was a bad person in her room and I saved you okay? You're safe." Jake whispered, as Nova's barks subsided, he sniffed around Jake's room and found his dog bed that Jake had gotten and went to sleep in there.

Jake took out his knife and put it back in its spot since he didn't need, and lay back down in his bed. If Evelyn wanted to screw with him then he was going to right back. For once he wasn't gonna lay there and take it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 pm

[[James and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 pm

James nudged Evelyn as they walked back into the dorms, and headed for the elevator. "Gurl please! I shine so bright you can see me from space." He pressed the button to call the elevator and to his surprise it was already in the lobby, so the both of them walked in and he hit the five and seven.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 pm

"Yeah, that big huge gaping hole in the ozone is where your head burst through, huh?" she retorted, leaning back against the elevator wall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:29 pm

"Needed more sun to shine down on this god." James said smiling smugly at Evelyn. "Oh and I guess on you too a little bit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Evelyn snorted, reaching up to let her ponytail down. "Please, Dorko, you admitted on Facebook for the whole world to see that I can stand next to you and steal your spotlight."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 pm

"Well maybe you do deserve some spotlight." James said to Evelyn as he leaned against the elevator wall as it slowly halted onto the fifth floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Evelyn was so stunned by this, she didn't even notice the elevator had stopped. "Are you feeling okay, James?" she asked worriedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 pm

James smiled up at Evelyn. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks Ev, for uh you know saving my birthday." James said he walked over to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. As he pulled away, he flicked his eye up at Evelyn's and for some reason instead of pulling back. James found himself kissing Evelyn again... only this time it was on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Evelyn froze, stunned so much so that she didn't move or give any reaction whatsoever until he pulled back. Her eyes grew wide and she didn't even notice the lift door closing. Her ears were too busy hearing the wild thumping of her heart.

She glanced at the control panel, saw the lit up 7 on it to indicate the lift was going to head up, and broke out of her trance.

"Shit!" She reached out and caught the door right before it could close. It pulled open again. Evelyn stepped through and turned back to James,, speechless for a moment before she stammered, "I - you're welcome. N-night, James." She turned and speedwalked down the corridor to her suite, feeling her heartbeat thud loudly in her ears.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:49 pm

James was too stunned to even say anything but he just rode the elevator up quietly without another word. Why had he just kissed Evelyn!? He didn't like her. They were just friends, they were over! Whatever that was between them. Tonight was just weird, maybe he needed to sleep on it.

Yeah that was it. James had thought to himself as he stepped out of the elevator and went to his suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 am

Evelyn unlocked her suite door after five failed tries, her hands were shaking so much. She shook her head to clear it and finally entered, shutting the door behind her.

Walking to her dorm room, she couldn't hear anything in the silent suite.

She kind of missed having a roommate. Living alone in New York City was just kind of like life was telling her she was always going to live alone, because she really didn't count her years with Kelly as "living with" someone.

Thank God for Nova.

Evelyn unlocked her room as she mulled over what the hell had just happened.

James didn't like her. She didn't like him. Sure, she was extremely attracted to him, that much was proven tonight. And she did care about him. She hadn't wanted him to have a shitty birthday - at least not because of her and Jake's stupid fight.

Jake. Evelyn felt like there was a black hole inside her chest, sucking all her aching organs inside into oblivion. Her heart dropped into it and she suddenly felt icy cold all over as she fumbled with the keycard.

She hadn't kissed James back, but that was simply because the kiss had barely lasted five seconds and she'd not had time to react. What would she have done, though? Would she, had she had the time, have shoved James away? Or would she have kissed him back?

Clearly, the next time she saw James, it was going to be awkward. Unless they both pretended that kiss didn't happen.

Evelyn ran her hand agitatedly through her hair. Her aching heart was telling her one thing.

Attraction or not, now that she remembered that kiss, everything about it felt wrong. James' lips on hers felt familiar, but still wrong somehow.

At least he doesn't think you're trash, a spiteful voice said inside her head.

Evelyn pushed open her bedroom door. And froze in horror.

"Nova?!" He was the first thing that popped into her head when she took in her ravaged room. Everything was on the floor, broken or smashed or somehow damaged. Her clothes lawy sctrewn everywhere, her closet door stood open, necklaces scattered around, a few broken pendants lying by her feet.

But she didn't care about that. Now she understood why Nova hadn't woken when she had entered.

"Nova?!" she called, fear replacing all her earlier shock in an instant. If something happened to him -

Had someone broken in?! Her room looked like someone had been searching but...no, why would her picture frames be smashed then?

She walked in and knelt down, carefully picking up a frame with broken glass across the front. A picture of her and her parents when she was ten. Evelyn carefully extracted the old photo from its useless frame and looked up as she straightened.

Her laptop lay upside down on the floor by her desk. She sucked in her breath and crawled over to it, wondering why the thieves hadn't taken this. She flipped it right side up and turned it on.

Thank God! It was okay!

She exhaled and then got up, looking around.

Where was Nova?! All her other stuff could be replaced but where was her freaking puppy?!

Terror built in her chest. Evelyn looked around desperately for any clues. She was all ready to call security - how had anyone gotten in here? - when she saw it.

WHORE was written across her window in what looked like permanent marker.

Evelyn clamped her hands over her mouth and sat down on her ruined bed. She hadn't cried all day, except for that minor weakness around Ashlee earlier.

But she finally cracked now. Tears streamed down her face. Her fingers fisted around the photograph in her hands as she grabbed a pillow and muffled her sobs into it, mascara-tinted tears trailing down her face faster now.

A glass souvenir from France, a mini Eiffel Tower, lay smashed under its shelf. Her favorite cross ring lay on the floor, several of its studs missing. Photos of her, Luke, Carrie, Ashlee, James, lay scattered in broken frames. Some of the photos had then been crushed by heavier things like textbooks. One of her textbooks was tearing at the edges, cover almost all off. Evelyn swiped her hand over her tear-stained cheek as she examined the damage.

She knew where Nova was now. And she was getting him back first thing tomorrow.

If Jake was petty enogh to seek revenge on harmless, inanimate objects, then she was just going to have to up the ante.

After she got Nova back.

Evelyn pushed aside a few stray shoes and a broken souvenir mug from Seattle as she made up her bed and grabbed clothes from the floor to change into. She changed and then came back to her room with some Windex, wiping the letters off her window with some difficulty.

Then she tucked herself into bed and allowed herself to cry all over again as she fell asleep.

[[FF'd to Morning - Tuesday, 10 AM.]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 am

Jacob awoke the next morning, not that he had slept that much anyway. Even after releasing all of his rage into destroying Evelyn's room, he was still restless. Because as he lay there trying to sleep he felt guilty. Guilty about breaking into her room and smashing all of her things, why couldn't he have just stolen Nova?

Because he was upset, that was why. He found it unfair that she got to play him like that, and she got to get away cleanly because of it. If Evelyn wanted a war, she was gonna get one.

Nova had already woken and was walking around Jacob's room, waiting for him to wake up. Jake got up out of bed and opened his door, Nova was trotting behind him. Antonio had been up already and was eating breakfast.

"Morning Jake." He greeted him.

Nova then barked a greeting to Antonio, and Antonio froze while he was eating. He raised an eyebrow as he moved his head to see Nova! How the hell had Nova gotten here?! Then it hit him... Oh shit...

"Hey Jake?" Antonio called to him, as Jake was searching through the fridge for food.

"Yeah?"

"Um, not that you know I wanna be nosy or anything, but um... how the hell did Nova get here?!" Antonio blurted unable to keep calm for too long.

Jacob closed the fridge door. "I went and got him." He stated simply. Going to the cupboard where Jacob kept Nova's dog food, he filled a bowl with food and water for him while Jake made himself breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:07 am

Seth stumbled out of his room, hurrying because he was late to his ten o'-clock clas. "Fuuuck, where's the mil - what's that mutt doing here?" he asked curiously, entering the kitchen with one shoe on and his shirt half-done.

Evelyn had woken around eight that morning, and called Carrie over because when she opened her eyes to a destroyed room, she found it hard to even get out o bed.. Anger and resentment fueled in her stomach before she got up and had Carrie help her re straighten her room out a bit.

Of course, she had to buy a shipload of replacement things later. Add that onto the bills Jake had cost her for her window breaking a month ago and she was getting even angrier.

After Carrie had helped her fold and put her clothes away, she left and Evelyn made herself some toast and got ready for class, already missing Nova in her empty, echo-ey suite.

She [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then headed out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 am

"Oh you know, Jake went and got him." Antonio said to Seth hoping he'd get the point in his rushed state.

Jacob rolled his eyes eating his cereal. "He's my dog to begin with. I found him. So really he belongs to me, so if I wanna get him I can."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 am

Seth paused while shoving on his other shoe and looked at Antonio with wide eyes. "Let World War Three commence."

He exited the suite, heading for class just as Ashton walked in and grabbed the cereal box nearest him.

"You're an idiot. She's gonna flip her shit when she finds him gone; she'll think he got stolen," he said to Jake. "Remember when we went to the renaissance fair and Nova went missing? She was totally breaking down." He poured milk over his cereal.

Evelyn had discovered something when she went to her ten AM class - it had been canceled the previous night while she'd been out.

She walked home annoyed that she'd gotten up early for no reason. But now she realized she had more time on her hands.

More time to exact revenge.

Evelyn visited the art store Alexis had bought her paint and art supplies from, just down the street from campus, and bought several cans of light pink spray paint. She also bought one of those sturdy craft knives you could cut even wood with if you had enough time.

She walked back to campus and to the parking lot where she knew The Bastard's (as she'd dubbed Jake in her head) car to be.

She approached the gleaming Mustang and smiled. It looked so pretty. It'd look better when she was done.

Jake loves that car, a meek voice inside her head spoke up. Do you really want to do this to him?

Maybe if he hadn't broken souvenirs she'd kept since her parents' deaths, she'd have backed out right there.

But the hurt inside her was aching for revenge. He had destroyed the memories associated with those souvenirs along with them, memories attached to two people she was never going to see in this lifetime. Jake didn't understand what it was like to be so alone.

He had no reason to. He'd always had his parents backing him. And when his mom had backed out of that, Evelyn had lied to get Carmen back on his side quickly.

Ensuring no one suspicious was looking at her, she knelt by the driver's door and pulled out a can of spray paint.

Evelyn wasn't sure what kind of alarm Jake had on his car, but she doubted it'd be the one that went off when anyone even touched it. Those were annoying on campus.

She tested this by spraying the letters T-H-I-S on his door. Nothing happened.

She went around to the other passenger side door and sprayed the letters M-E-A-N-S.

Then she got up and bent over his hood, pulling out her craft knife and began gouging into the metal, making tiny scratches. When the knife failed, she pulled out her spare suite key and went to it, carving out the word, letter by letter.

"W-A-R, Salazar," she said softly, brushing the surface of his defaced hood after she was done.

She looked around and then leaned over and spray painted "ATTACK #2" on his windshield.

A few people were pausing to shoot her glances. "Hey!" some guy said, suspicious. "What the fuck are you doing to that nice ride?"

Evelyn flipped him off, stuffed her paint cans into her bag and ran for it.

She returned to her suite unscathed, puffing and panting, and then headed for her laptop, ignoring the silent suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:45 pm

"I don't give a fuck, Nova is my dog." Jacob stated bluntly. He wasn't gonna let Evelyn scare him, if she wanted revenge and to do war with him fine. That's exactly what the hell she was getting. "If any of you give him back to her if she comes here while I'm gone trust me you'll wish you weren't alive." Jacob threatened the twins. He looked down at his watch and realized he needed to get to work.

Jacob went back to his room and got ready putting on his uniform and walked out of the dorm, grabbing his keys and leather jacket. He had opted for the stairs and walked out of the dorms. As he walked he heard about how someones car got defaced from a few passing people, and he realized it must really suck to be them.

Just as Jacob approached the parking lot, he took out his keys to unlock his door and gasped. His black Mustang was covered in pink spray paint. His car was the one that got destroyed. Jacob walked over slowly examining his car, he touched the door with pink spray paint and a bit of it got on his hands.

The message read out "This means war." And saw on his windshield was "Attack #2" On his hood he saw the war carved into his hood! . Evelyn had carved the words into his car, she had done this.

Jacob couldn't believe it his car, his thing that he saved money for almost six years just to buy it. If there was one thing Evelyn hadn't understood were, yeah his parents had money. But anything, he ever wanted he was forced to work for. A car, the trips he went on with his dad, anything. He had to get jobs and earn the money to get the things he wanted. He wasn't like Seth or James, who had money set aside for them that they could use whenever they needed.

This car was something he had saved and saved for. And finally when he had the money he went and bought it himself. All those damned jobs, Starbucks, Macy's, babysitting, mowing lawns, paper routes, shoveling snow, everything he did just went down the drain. It would cost him so much to get this fixed, and he was already busting his ass just to pay for everything he had done in Vegas. To get this fixed would easily set him back. Not to mention when he had called maintenance they were over charging him to fix his bed. Along with a couple of other things he had broken during his rampage. On top of having to buy himself another laptop since he threw his out his window.

This bitch is gonna pay, after all of those days and years you spent busting your ass to get this car, she ruined with pink spray paint and carved her message into it with her keys. She wants a war she's got a fucking war. He thought.

Stop this, stop the war. You're just gonna do something that the both of you are gonna regret. Sure to fix the car will be expensive to fix but its not worth it. Surrender and take Nova back. And pay for everything you broke in her room. Its not worth it! Jacob ignored his conscience. And ignored how hurt he was, after everything that happened. He was sick of feeling guilty for crap she did to him. All the times she made him feel bad, and just let her get away clean.

This was war, and that fucking slut was gonna pay.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Ashton looked up as Jake returned to the suite. He'd been sitting on the couch, revising for a test. "Did you trip into a ditch? You look like a thundercloud," he greeted Jake cautiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 pm

"That! That fucking! That bitch! She fucked with my god damn car! My fucking car that I worked my ass off doing shit ass jobs! Ah!" Jake growled, he was fuming! This wasn't something he could fix right away either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Ashton bit his lower lip, throwing his brother a glance. This was just getting downright nasty.

Where were the two "lovebirds" as Lola had called them, that had been Jake and Evelyn back in January? The ones who could hang out for hours on end? Or the happy Jake who couldn't keep his hands or eyes off of Evelyn? Ashton didn't like this angry, hateful, vengeful version of them.

He turned back to Jake, frowning. "I'm gonna take a guess. You're not gonna take this lying down."

Nova waddled out of Jake's room and nudged Jake's leg with his tiny head, whining.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next