New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

"Oh that's cool then, and ha ha. Very funny. Actually I only need like an hour besides we're just going for dinner since I have class at eight tomorrow morning, so nothing too late for me tonight." James informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 pm

"SO no getting laid for the birthday boy?" Luke asked, shocked.

Ashton was sprawled on the couch watching Seth play a game on the PS3. "Yo, are you going to James' thing tonight?"

"A civilized dinner? Yeah, I guess I will." Seth was more focused on his game. "Hew about you? Or you got a hot date lined up for tonight?"

"I'm shocked you don't," Ashton mustered.

Seth grinned. "I do, did, whatever, but Valentine's is kind of gay, so I gave 'em up for James' big day," he said nobly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

"Well I mean that is just unavoidable." James smirked. "I'm sure I'll have some girl by the end of the night."

"What about you bro? Do you have a date?" Antonio asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"We're going to a restaurant, James," Luke reminded him. "I doubt any girls there will be willing to break their valentine dates to come hang with you."

Ashton hesitated. Sure, he'd been asked by a few girls he'd known for a while. He hadn't really talked to Lola much since the day they'd attempted to reunite Jake and Evelyn (and failed). He wasn't sure if this was going anywhere, though, but simply because he hadn't had much time to really go out dating at all.

But he'd opted to send Lola an anonymous box of candy via the Secret Valentine operation running on campus: you could send flowers, balloons, chocolates, to anyone without them knowing you'd sent it.

He grinned at Antonio. "No. I'm dedicating my evening to James' 19th."

"Oh, yeah, by the way," Seth commented, "someone mysteriously left a heart-shaped balloon taped to our door this morning with your name on it, Ash." He winked and Ashton quirked an eyebrow.

"It was probably for you," he remarked, recalling the random boxes of candy Seth had gotten from random hookups.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 pm

"Lucas, its obvious you've forgotten who I am, I'm James Darko. Nuff said." James bragged.

"Bet it was Lola." Antonio went to punch Ashton in the arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 pm

"Lola wouldn't put a balloon on the door...I don't think she would," Ashton said doubtfully. He frowned a bit. "Um, there was one box of candy for Jake. I left it in front of his door when i got the mail but he's out so..."

Seth glanced over. "Casanova's fangirls, you think?"

Ashton shrugged. "Probably?"

Luke laughed. "Speaking of, I got the mail a while ago and you have a couple Valentine cards and flowers. Oh, and candy but you can share that with me," he said smugly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 pm

"Oh of course. Because Luke you're my original Valentine." James snorted.

"Nothing for me!? What am I some sort of leper?!" Antonio asked, feeling a bit offended for not receiving anything!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 pm

"I'm not listing mail, idiot. I think you got flowers," Ashton said, not really recalling details of what he'd delivered to who.

Luke grinned at James and then walked to the living room to get the mail.

He came back and tossed a couple boxes of chocolates at James, a few single-rose-bouquets and a few cards. All anonymous but a few had girls' names on them. "There you go." He grinned. "Did you send any secret Valentines?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 pm

"Um I don't think so? No one in particular that I wanted to send to anyone. But hey I like getting gifts." James grinned opening up one of his boxes of chocolates he got from a girl named Aimee who had signed her name to it.

"Sweet!" Antonio said, because come on he wasn't that ugly!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:59 pm

"Tsk, James," Luke said, popping open a box of chocolate-coated peanuts he'd gotten from his present date. "Didn't anyone ever tell you if you take and don't give, you're gonna end up paying later?"

Seth was snickering, amused. "Don' worry, Tigga. There's tons of girls out there who dig guys with anime hair."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 am

James just shrugged. "I hate these stupid things anyway, I never send them out. Oh! Ashlee sent you a box of chocolates, I left them in the kitchen for you, she left a lovely message for you on them. I dunno if you saw them or not." James snickered.

"Damn straight! I'm beautiful." Antonio bragged opening one of the chocolate boxes addressed to him and stuff about four pieces in his mouth at once.

Lola had come home from class, and by her door there had been a couple or roses there and a box of candy. She picked them up as she walked into her room setting her backpack down. Lola had never been to fond of roses, she liked orchids or daisies more. One of the flowers had been from some kid in her drama class. David?

David had sort of had a crush on Lola since the beginning of the semester. She gave the kid props for being brave and writing his name, but she really didn't see him that way at all. She had considered sending him something just to be nice, but Lola didn't want to lead him on.

Lola then saw a box of candy, of course it was anonymous, but hey. She loved chocolate, so whoever got them for her was good in her book. Lola popped a chocolate into her mouth and she began to wonder if Ashton had gotten the candy and flower she sent him. Sure she was just a big a chicken as anyone else to actually write her name but hey, she wasn't as brave as David. Plus she wasn't exactly sure where she stood with Ashton, so she didn't want to scare him off or something with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am

Luke frowned a little and shrugged. "Oh. I'll see them later. Ev sent me one too, with, oh hang on, I'll read you the card becuase it's just typical Evleyn."

He walked back to the living room, grabbed the card that came with her gift, and wlaked back to James' room.

"Ahem. Dear Luke. Here I have blown x dollars on an overpriced box of candy that was no doubt marked up 200 percent so somebody somewhere could buy a vacation house in Honolulu without resorting to auctioning their twin on eBay. I do this, not because I attempt to pay off your friendship with a box of unhealthy squares of questionable origin (no doubt out of the sweat and tears of underpaid Chinese), but because I happen to know you like dark chocolate. Is that a let-down? Well screw you too and have a nice day! Much anti-Cupid love, Evelyn," Luke finished. He snickered, shaking his head.

"So is Jake going tonight?" Ashton asked Seth, popping open a box of candy and taking one. Seht paused his game and shrugged, reaching over to take one.

"Why wouldn't he? I don't think he asked anyone out tonight," he replied.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am

"This is why I don't send anything out. Cause of all the snarky feminists in the world like Ev." James chuckled, of course she would send something like that.

Antonio went and grabbed a piece of chocolate, "Maybe he might not come after you called out James on Facebook for hitting on Evelyn?" Antonio said popping the chocolate in his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:22 am

Luke laughed. "Can't say it wasn't amusing though." He sat down on James' bed. "So speaking of Ev and Valentines, you remember that day Ev visited you at work? The shirtless promo event? I read Seth's um, commentary on Facebook about that."

He tilted his head, curiously. "Seth called you out for hitting on her. Was he wrong?"

Ashton frowned at Seth. Seth hesitated and then shrugged. "That was last month, dude. James would have done what he wanted by now if he was into her. Jake has no reason to flip his shit."

"She sent Jake a Valentine," Ashton remarked. "That was the only name I recognized."

"She named herself? Huh, where does this go under friends?" Seth wondered. Ashton shrugged.

"Maybe it's just a friendly Valentine?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 am

James groaned, seriously?! It had been a month ago! "Yes I hit on her, but I wasn't serious about it. I was just joking, if it makes you feel any better she yanked my nose after I did. I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal out of it."

"Yeah but at the time him and Evelyn were dating, so to call James out on hitting on Evelyn when they were still together, you don' think it would have upset him just a little?" Antonio said carefully, but then got distracted by the fact that Evelyn sent Jacob a Valentine.

"Oooh! Read it!" He bounced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 am

"It's sealed," Ashton said. "And even if it wasn't, it's none of our business!"

"Pssht, we can reseal it. I wanna read their secret love letters," Seth exclaimed, smirking at Antonio. Ashton shook his head.

"Jake will kill you. Seriously, leave it."

Luke rolled his eyes and sat down on James' desktop surface. "You really don't know how people see you around Evelyn?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 am

"Um yeah apparently, everyone thinks I'd seduce her and run off with her to Tierra del Fuego! I mean seriously, what is it with all of you making the assumption that I would steal her away from Jacob! Remember I tried doing that last year and it didn't work. She doesn't like me that way, so she won't willingly leave a guy she does like just to be with me." James was getting annoyed of this damned assumption everyone had.

Apparently, everyone except him and Evelyn thought that about James.

Antonio frowned, really anxious. "But what if she wants to like get back with him! That would be exciting to read."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 am

"Not as exciting as Jake shoving you into the washer and the dryer downstairs," Ashton stated simply. Seth looked happy about this.

"I've always wanted to see what that's like," he commented.

"She's not with Jake, though," Luke pointed out truthfully. "So she clearly didn't like him that much. I don't know, it's just, it's odd because she broke up with him right after you flirted with her. Makes it fishy, you know? And there's always some weird chemistry between you and her, you know there is."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am

James rolled his eyes. "She didn't break up with him because of me. Listen she's pretty, and whatever and I'll always think she is, I can't deny that. But I tried a million times to make Ev my girlfriend and she rejected me. I know you and Ash are all "Pro JEv" wedding crap, cause that's just you guys so really Jake and Evelyn breaking up really is no big deal for you guys, but I wouldn't do anything to sabotage Evelyn's future relationships with anyone. Whoever she wants to be with she can be with." James said firmly turning his attention back to his books.

"Its not as fun as you would think, I almost drown in the washing machine." Antonio stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:48 am

Ashton blinked at Antonio for a moment.

Seth stared at Antonio. "Really?"

"I thought that was only the one time," Ashton commented.

Luke grinned. "Relax, James, I'm not gonna push you on her, dude. If you guys are both past it, that's awesome. I was just wondering where all that weird crap on Facebook was coming from."

He hopped down off James' desk and walked out, saying, "Hopefully Jake won't misread it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

Antonio frowned, "It was only once. I hid in the washing machine when we played hide and seek when we were like ten and you guys never came to look for me!" Antonio whined.

James shrugged, "Or maybe he doesn't read it at all. I always feel like I have to worry about the well being of my face around him." James cringed remembering the one too many times Jake had bruised his face, and James loved his face!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:13 am

Luke shot James an amused smile. "Why'd you invite him tonight then?" He stopped in the doorway.

Seth glanced at Ashton. "Why didn't you?"

Ashton shrugged. "Pretty girl next door," he explained simply.

"Ooh," Seth said, amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am

Antonio sniffled, "First that girl, and now its gonna be Lola! I'm gonna be stuck in the washing machine forever!"

James huffed. "I invited him so that there would be peace between us for once, I mean I don't get why things always gotta be tense between me and him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 am

"Because that's just how it is," Luke said shrugging. "The world's greatest wars were fought over women."

Ashton shook his head and then bit his lip. "So uh, I don't think Lola's coming out with us tonight. I doubt James invited her since she barely knows him. Should I invite her along anyways?"

"It's his birthday, though," Seth commented. "Honestly, I doubt he'll care. Text him?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 am

James narrowed his eyes at Luke and decided to say nothing. This was just stupid because he felt like no matter what he would say would probably just get twisted into this whole. "James-seducing-trying-to-steal-Evelyn" propaganda.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next