New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Jacob groaned, and let go of her. He took a moment to breathe before tackling her. "YOU DESTROYED MY CAR YOU WENCH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Evelyn elbowed him in the face, trying to get his weight off her. "YOU STOLE MY DOG AND BROKE ALL MY SOUVENIRS!" she yelled in his face, grabbing a random handful of his hair and yanking it hard. "GET OFF ME!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 pm

"OWW!!!" Jacob screamed and grabbed Evelyn's hand that was holding his hair. "YOU STOLE MY DOG FROM ME FIRST! I'M GETTING BACK WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE TO BEGIN WITH!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 pm

"I'VE HAD THAT DOG FOR THE LAST FIVE MONTHS - YOU'RE DELUSIONAL AND NEED SEVERE THERAPY IF YOU THINK FOR A SECOND I'M GONNA LET YOUR SMUG FACE HAVE HIM!" Evelyn returned, kneeing him hard in the gut and scrambling up breathlessly. She peered under the couch, realized Nova wasn't even here and tore off down the hallway to look for him, figuring the frightened pup had gone to his basket. "NOVA!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Jacob got up, staggering a bit bounding after Nova. As he went to his room he pushed Evelyn out of his way closing his door behind him. "THE ONLY REASON YOUVE HAD HIM FOR FIVE MONTHS IS BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE HIM TO YOU!!" Jake leaned against his door taking a few deep breaths. All this crap was exhausting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Evelyn smirked at the door. "Ooooh, Jaaaake?!" she cooed sweetly. "You dropped yoru Blackberry out here!" She turned and turned to go to the living room where Jake had been seated, leaving his phone on the coffeetable.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Jake checked his pockets frantically and realized he had left his phone on the table because Nova always thought it was his chew toy. "Damn it!" Jake looked at the cowering Nova in his basket.

"Your mother is a demon boy." Jake talked to him. Then again he could always get a new phone if it broke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Evelyn picked up Jake's cell phone and smirked. This was excellent leverage. Ashton watched her with some apprehension.

"Jake's gonna kill you if you do anything to that," he commented, as Evelyn picked up her bag and stuck the BB inside it. She smiled sweetly.

"What on EARTH makes you think I'd ever harm such a nice gadget?"

Ashton bit his lip as she began digging in her bag. Evleyn pulled out the can of whipped cream and walked down the hallway, starting to spray random piles of cream in front of Jake's door and down the hallway. In the event he came after her, she'd need to run.

"Ooh, I think white goes really well with your phone," she called to Jake through the door as she continued spraying. "White cream, I mean!"

Ashton had returned to recording all of this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Jacob scooped up Nova. And looked down at his door. He wasn't sure whether or not to go out there, but he really couldn't afford to get a new phone.

"Come on boy." Jake said petting Nova. He walked out of his room and stepped on the cream. "Ew." Jake said slipping on the floor, over other spots where Evelyn had sprayed whipped cream? Shaving cream? Whatever. Jake walked out into the living room with Nova in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 am

A spray of whipped cream hit his face the moment he appeared and Evleyn yanked the pup out of his arms, turning and darting for the front with a snicker.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 am

Jacob wiped the whipped cream from his eyes, and reached out grabbing the back of Evelyn's shirt and yanking her back! "Not so fast!" He said taking the whipped cream in his hands and smearing it all over her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 am

Evelyn yelped and dropped Nova, who darted under the table in fear, quivering. She cursed, wiping at her face, and elbowed Jake furiously, turning and punching him in the jaw before she ran toward Nova again.

"This is gonna take too long to depict in a musical," Ashton noted for the recording. "Maybe cut down just to E attacking J with whipping cream."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am

Jacob turned back around, and ran after Evelyn again. Nearly slipping and dying in the process. He then did a jump and landed on Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 am

Evelyn swerved out of the way and Jake landed on top of a chair instead, slamming on top of it. She ducked under teh table and grabbed Nova, who scrabbled madly in her arms, whining pitifully.

"It's okay, calm down, baby!" she cooed to him, even as she rolled to her feet and ran around the table to the front door, breathing really hard now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 am

It took Jacob a second to recover, but honestly all this running around and whipped cream and crap was wearing him out! Jacob realized she was almost gone, and then he realized what he was about to do had a good ninety eight per cent failure rate. But to him it didn't matter he wasn't losing Nova!

Jacob got up and took a running start and as he got near Evelyn he flew off the ground, and to his surprise flipped over her. And threw his arms up blocking the exit. "Ha... ha! You're trapped!" Jake said trying to catch his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 am

Evelyn gave a startled scream of surprise, taking a quick step back.

"This is so Grammy material," Ashton muttered, steadying his hand.

Evelyn wrapped ehr arms around Nova, ignoring his squirming, and clutched him tightly to her heaving chest, taking in deep breaths. She was freaking worn out. She couldn't run much longer! She examined the doorway. No way out there. She bit her lip and met Jake's eyes, slowly shifting Nova into her bag. "Let me through," she said warningly. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to."

"Dramatic crescendo here," Ashton noted.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:59 am

"Oh what... you're gonna spray more whipped cream into my face?" Jacob asked out of breath. "Bring it on Red." Jake challenged her, he wasn't scared of what she was gonna do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 am

"No," Evelyn said quietly, rubbing Nova's head inside her bag. She fumbled around him and her hand closed around another bottle. She withdrew it in a lightning quick motion.

"I brought it!" she cried, spraying perfume right into Jake's eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

"Oww!!" Jake cried out, his eyes stung real bad. And soon a flowery scent had filled his nose, had she sprayed him with... perfume?! Jake flailed around for a bit, closing his eyes tightly blinking out tears. That was dreadful! Jake rubbed his eyes and then sort of tripped forward grabbing a hold of something or someone in front of him! He couldn't really see his vision was still blurry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am

Evelyn jerked her arm free and stuck her foot behind Jake's knee, yanking him down to the floor as she ducked out of the way and pulled open his suite door. "Almost home, puppy!"

Ashton bit his lip and rested his tired arm on the arm rest of the couch.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 am

Jacob dragged himself along the floor and reached up wrapping his arms in an iron tight grip around Evelyn's leg." Hell... no!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:09 am

Evelyn kicked furiously, stumbled and grabbed the doorframe. Nova swung wildly in her bag and began emitting short panicky barks.

"Shhh! It's okay, baby, it's - GERROF!" she snapped angrily, twisting her leg this way and that as she struggled to yank open the door that Jake's legs were pinning half-closed. She attempted to squeeze through the tiny gap, knowing Jake wouldn't fit through.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:10 am

After the stinging of the damned perfume kind of wore off Jacob stood up and picked up Evelyn. To keep her from leaving the dorm. "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Jacob announced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:34 am

Evelyn had attempted to run for it in the seconds-long moment where Jake let go and stood up, but next thing she knew, his arm was around her waist, then his other arm and she was jerked backward away from the door and into the damn air!

She gave a loud shriek of protest, hoping to startle him into letting go, and Nova cowered in her bag. She began kicking out furiously as she dangled in the air, wriggling like an eel as she landed her heavy-booted feet on Jake's knees, his ankles, his shins, anywhere she could reach. "LET GO OF ME!" Her arms clutching her bag protectively to her.

Ashton was now flat out crying with laughter.

And just then, Seth appeared in the open doorway. "People are wondering if someone died in he - what the fuck?!" he exclaimed, pausing midsentence to gawk at the scene. His eyes took in the airborne Evelyn, Jake holding her up as she squirmed and kicked madly, clutching a bag in which Seth could see Nova's brown and white fur.

All over that damn mutt?! You're fucking kidding me!

He suddenly noted Ashton was in there, and instead of stopping this, was simply standing there recording?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 am

Jacob had winced, and flinched as Evelyn's boot clad foot made impact with his legs. He even faltered for a brief second nearly dropping Evelyn and Nova. But he planted himself as firmly to the ground as he could. He wasn't going to lose this battle not a chance. "NO I WON'T NOT UNTIL YOU LEAVE NOVA!"

Antonio had come home shortly after Seth bouncing excitedly. "Guys! I passed my chemistry tes--" Antonio stopped in the doorway when he saw Evelyn just like Seth had, and his brother was standing there and recording it? What the hell?! He goes to class and all hell breaks loose!?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next