New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Chelsea Piers - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Chelsea Piers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 am

Evelyn chose that moment to draw back from James, taking his hand and resting one hand on his shoulder, not comfortable with being too close to him. Especially considering the incident after his birthday kept going through her head.

James was bad news. Very bad news. Regardless of the fact that his eyes looked gorgeous in the soft lighting. Actually, thosse eyes were the reason he was such bad news. She looked away, feeling that familiar jolt go through her that always did whenever he touched her.

She flashed him a genuine smile, though. "Thanks, you know," She tilted her head to indicate the room, "For saving me the humiliation of being groped by Seth's horny friends."

Seth bit his lip and glanced at Jake, whose eyes were glued to the dance pair.

Carrie frowned and tilted her headd questioningly. Seth shrugged at her, watching Jake carefully. He might be drunk, but...

"You're an idiot," he proclaimed bluntly. "And now you see what's going to happen if you continue being an idiot. You know a lot of guys want her and you're blowing it. Hope this helped."

Luke cringed and turned in his seat to listen to this. Ashton exchanged a look with Lola and looked down at his shot glass, swallowing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 am

"Its no problem, you're my friend! What are friends for?" James said twirling Evelyn out and spinning her back into him. She looked so pretty, and the lighting made her eyes glow like two emeralds.

Jacob heard Seth's words, and they just hurt. That was all this was doing, he was so upset. But what could he do? He was being an idiot. He had blown his chance with Evelyn, and no matter how much he wanted to deny chemistry between Evelyn and James, or ignore it. Jacob couldn't. He really wished he hadn't come or just stayed outside.

He would just punched James right now, but he didn't want to. So he just sat silently not responding to Seth and just watching, Evelyn and James dance.

"You know, I don't remember if I told you earlier tonight. But you look good tonight, Ev." James complimented Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:14 am

"Seth," Ashton said quietly.

But Seht steamrolled on, still looking only at Jake. "Dude, ya think this is game over? It's not - but this is what you'll have to put up with every fuckin' day if you lose. So you gotta decide, right now. Are you done with her? Are you -?"

"Tha's yo gurl?" Dane interrupted, sounding horrified. He kicked Jake under the table. "Bro! What the fuck, man, the guy who almost burnt down Seth's house last year is gonna let Pretty Boy steal his chick?! Come on, dawg, this is jank. Robbery! You can't let him do that! You gotta be assertive, claim yo woman!"

"She's not a prize," Carrie said shortly, watching James and Evelyn.

"She isn't," Seth agreed. "But God damn it, Jake, you really don't work the loser look.But it's either you go for it or you sit back and watch James take her. Because," he paused and lowered his voice so the girls couldn't hear, "I have it on good authority James would not mind a little leggy action with her, if you get my drift."

Evelyn grinned, twirling back into her spot against James' chest. She sucked in a breath and drew back slightly, continuing to dance. "Really, James, if you're fishing for compliments, you look pretty dapper yourself," she said teasingly, feeling slightly less fed up of the whole night.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 am

"Well I know that, but it sounds so much better hearing it from you." James smirked down at Evelyn, then laughing. Besides an almost black eye, this night was starting to turn up for him.

"Seth leave Jake alone, Jake. Don't listen to him, okay?" Lola said shortly with Seth. She really couldn't believe this! Why did Seth have to be so cruel to Jacob like this?

Jacob's eyes widened, he didn't want that to happen. He wanted Evelyn to be with him, not James. Jake shot a glance back at Seth and said lowly. "What do you expect me to do? Punch James out, and throw Evelyn over my shoulder?" It wasn't gonna work, she hated him. Hated Jake for calling her a worthless whore, and breaking her things.

And so many other horrible things he had done to her. Jake was not a catch! At least James was nice to Evelyn, he'd probably treat her better than Jacob ever would have.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm

"No, you know what," Seth said to Jake, bluntly as he threw back a shot. Evelyn was smiling, no, laughing at something James was saying to her as he twirled her. Her hair gleamed red and her skirt flared (much to the delight of many of the watching males) as James spun her back to him. "You look at that and you decide right here whether it's worth the battle. We're all fucking sick of this tortured lover crap. Just decide if you want her or you want to let her go, damn it!"

Evelyn stifled a laugh at James' words; classic James reply. She was smiling genuinely for the first time since the whole damn evening had started. She glanced across the room over at where Seth and Jake sat. She wasn't sure if she should be furious with Seth for this or not. She was just surprised he wasn't siding with Jake.

Her eyes flicked to Jake and she swallowed uncomfortably when she realized he'd been watching her all along. Evelyn ignored the sudden racing pulse inside her chest and returned her attention back on James

She stepped back and twirled under his arm just as the song ended and the DJ put on a faster song. "I'm flattered my opinion on how awesome you are matters so much," she commented dryly, as other couples got up and joined them on the dance floor. She bit her lip and pulled back from James, glad the jolt in her stomach slowed to a stop when she broke physical contact. She flashed him a smile and then decided she had to get the hell out of this damn room.

She turned and slipped through the crowd toward the hallway outside, unaware Jake and Seth's whole table was still watching her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:55 pm

James stood there for a moment watching Evelyn leave. He smiled, he was glad he had volunteered to dance with Evelyn. Honestly the only time he really danced with her was formal, and it seemed like she really hadn't wanted to. Before that it was at the masquerade back home in Ash Creek, and she had no idea it was James.

James liked that him and Evelyn seemed to be getting along again, the way things just seemed right when they were dancing. How everything between them just sort of seemed to click. Everything with Evelyn and him always was right. She understood him, and James understood Evelyn. It was no wonder he still liked her.

That kiss, on the elevator after James' birthday. He wanted to deny having still felt something for Evelyn, wanted it to make it seem like he had moved on. But the truth was he knew he still liked her. And that Jacob didn't deserve her. James did.

James walked after Evelyn, seeing her go out into the hallway. He spotted her and called out to her. "Ev?"

Jacob wasn't sure what to do, he knew he wanted Evelyn more than anything. But his insecurity about James would always be there, no matter how much he tried to ignore it. But how much more convincing could Evelyn do to him? Could she just really be blind to the attraction there between James and her? Jake had already been second once, he didn't want to be second again. Sure Seth was being a douche about how he was approaching this.

But he was making a point? Was Jacob gonna sit here and played the torture lover, or would he go and fight for Evelyn? Or was it time to just let it go? Move on and just forget about Evelyn. And hope not to run into her ever again. Jacob had seen Evelyn leave, and he decided he was gonna talk to her. Jacob got up and crossed the dinning room to the hallway.

Jake saw Evelyn's bronze head, but then saw a familiar brunet going after her, so he slowed his pace. Falling back to remain unseen. Why was James going after her?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm

"Seth, uh," Ashton began, having seen James exit the room after Evelyn. Right before Jake followed them. "I think this is going to backfire. Really badly."

Seht looked over his shoulder at him. "Want popcorn?"

Ashton stared at him. Carrie groaned under her breath. "Why'd they both have to - wait, why is James following her?" she asked Ashlee. "Wasn't that all done with?"

Evelyn had entered the semi-crowded lounge before she heard James' voice behind her. For a moment, she contemplated pretending she hadn't heart him, but she didn't see why she should be a bitch to him for no reason. So she slowed reluctantly and turned around a little. "Hey, uh," she faltered, not sure what he wanted, but she didn't want to muddle herself up about him any longer. Not more than tonight anyways. James was being a sweetheart and that was always bad news for her.

So she said, "I - I'm just gonna go grab a drink. I'm not feeling too well, need a soda to settle my stomach." She flashed him a weak smile and turned away, walking toward the bar she'd been aiming at.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Ashlee shrugged. " I have no idea." She wondered why James had went after Evelyn too. Maybe he had just wanted to make sure she had been okay.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." James said walking up to Evelyn to keep up with her. "You know, it wasn't cool how Seth did that, since I should know from experience how much you hate scenes like that and stuff. Plus I figured, you looked like your night wasn't going too well. And just like you saved my birthday for me. The least I could do was make you feel better." James smiled at Evelyn.

Jacob had watched James and Evelyn disappear into the lounge, he followed after them. He poked his head in, and saw the two of them standing together, talking. Jake was beginning to wonder what James was up to? Why had he gone after Evelyn? But it wasn't like he could really hear them from where he was, so he slipped inside trying to remain again, unnoticed.

Hoping he could hear something before he got caught.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Evelyn was secretly relieved. "Uh, thanks," she said, continuing to walk to the bar. She looked up at him, tucking her hair behind her ear. "But hey, it isn't yoru fault my night sucked. You don't owe me anything since I kind of destroyed your birthday."

She sat down on a barstool and signaled the waiter to get her a simple (virgin) Coke, crossing her legs and resting one booted heel on the metal rim near the bottom of her barstool..
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

James sat next to Evelyn, ordering a Coke too. "Nah you just made things more entertaining, if anything you should be however you want. Its fun seeing you out of your shell you know?"

Jacob couldn't hear anything from where he was, he needed to get closer to the bar without being seen. This was gonna be hard, but hopefully James was witty enough to keep Evelyn occupied so Jake could execute this. He tried to figure out where he could hang out, but as he saw it. Evelyn would be able to spot him.

His only solution was if he could somehow get behind the bar. "Hmmm..." Jake bit his lip, and figured this could only happen if there was a distraction. Jake spotted one of the guys Seth had invited he had no idea what his name was but he figured this could work. "Psst! Hey kid come over here." Jake motioned him over to him.

The red haired boy raised an eyebrow and walked over to Jake. "Uh yeah?"

"Listen, I need you to do me a favor. I need you to go hit on that girl sitting at the bar. You see her, she's sitting next to the gay looking one?" Jacob pointed out James and Evelyn. "I'll give you twenty bucks okay?"

"Hell she's hot, I'll do it for free." The red haired guy grinned excitedly.

Jacob resisted the urge to punch him, but hey it saved him twenty bucks. "Alright I want you to hit on her okay? And don't stop hitting on her until you see me. Get behind the bar alright?"

The kid nodded. and Jacob thumped his shoulder. "Alright go get em Tiger."

"My name is Stephen."

"Whatever! Just go!" Jacob shooed him away, as he watched the kid strut on over to Evelyn and wondered what were the chances of this even working out, probably slim to none, but hey he was desperate!

Stephen approached the bar, and took a deep breath tapping Evelyn on the shoulder. "Hey there babe, how about I buy you a drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

"Really? I thought I was rather - " Evelyn was cut off by some random guy coming up to hit on her with a typical cheesy line. She frowned and looked away from James to address this severe dysfunction.

She took one look at the redheaded smug guy standing over her and decided she disliked him and his expression.

She was so not in a mood to be nice. She was sick of boy trouble already.

Evelyn uncrossed her legs, recrossed them the other way, and sipped her Coke before looking up at the redhead. "No, Yosemite Sam, I will save you a degrading hallmark moment in your life and politely tell you that buying me a drink will get you pretty much nowhere further than however long it takes for me to finish my drink or throw it at your face, whichever comes first. In fact, all it will do is deduct money for someone else's drink from your wallet, money you could have spent on a nicer shirt and better toothpaste to stop those greasy lines and possibly save you having to go up and hit on girls like we're cattle." She paused to take a breath. And then flashed him a smile. "You may go ahead and buy me a drink now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 pm

The moment Evelyn had looked at poor Stephen, Jake booked it across the room jumping behind the bar. The bartender yelped nearly stepping on Jake.

Jacob shook his head and motioned the guy down. "Hey listen don't say anything but I'm spying here. Just I'll tip you fifty? Okay?"

The bartender shook his head, and walked around Jake, as he rearranged glasses on the shelf. Never understanding these stupid kids anyway.

Stephen had seen Jake, fly behind the bar and it took a moment for Evelyn's words to hit him. But he just figured he wasn't needed here anymore. And so far she wasn't very nice. "On second thought, have your gay friend here buy you a drink." Stephen turned around and went back to his friends.

James groaned. "Why does everyone assume I'm your gay friend?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Evelyn had let out a suppressed giggle at this. Poor James! "Because you're so pretty," she complimented him, patting his arm and returning her hand to her glass.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 pm

"Because you look gay." Jake mumbled lowly to himself, over hearing James and then Evelyn giggling.

The bartender looked down and nodded at Jacob, and he just looked up and raised his eyebrow at the bartender. But then he remembered the bartender was being paid to stand back here and serve people drinks.

Jacob was being nosy, and was desperate to hear something that he was sitting behind the bar to find out. How did his life get to this point?

"Well... thanks. But Ev, I wanted to talk to you." James said to her, thinking that he should quit beating around the bush, and just get on with it.

Jake sat up a little for this, so he could hear.

James took a deep breath, and said. "Listen, I was thinking about what happened on my birthday. You know, the kiss and all."

THEY KISSED?!

Jacob had his fists clenched! He couldn't believe it! James had kissed her?! HE KNEW IT! Jake knew that James still had feelings for Evelyn! He knew it! Jacob could feel himself getting angry, he wanted to jump out from behind the bar and sock James, but he wanted to hear what else James had to say.

"Ev, I tried to kid myself into believing that I didn't have feelings for you. Trying to pretend that I don't care, but we've been through so much together. I've done so much for you and truth be told. I still like you. And I have a feeling you're attracted to me too. Its just I try so hard to convince everyone else, and ignore it. But I can't. So yeah, maybe I had flirted with you. Kind of hoping that it would make you break up with Jake. But, I've heard what he's done to you. The way he's treated you. Why would you want to be with someone like him? He's a thug. I've done nothing but treat you like any guy should treat a girl, yet you don't seem to care. Its like you kind of want him to treat you like crap. And well, all I wanted to say before it turned into this speech was that I like you." James told her looking into Evelyn's eyes waiting for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Evelyn's shoulders slumped instantly and she broke her eyes from James' and looked down at her fizzling Coke. She took a sip of it, feeling the bubbles spark down her voiceless throat.

In all honesty, what James had just said was honestly the last thing she'd expected him to say. She kept hearing Ashlee's voice in her head, telling her time and again that James was moving on, he was healing, it was all good...

Luke said the same.

Evelyn relaxed her grip on her glass, blinking hard, and cleared her throat, looking up at James. She wasn't sure how to feel. At the moment, bewildered was top of her list of possible emotions. She felt like her head was spinning with some odd sensation fo having the rug yanked out from beneath her feet.

Once she got past the shock of James still holding feelings for her, she turned her attention to Jake.

Sure, Jake hadn't acted like a gentleman. In any way. Evelyn knew James, no matter how angry he got, would never have smashed her things. He'd punch a few mirrors in his own place but never her things.

And yes, so Jake acted kind of like an animal sometimes, with an almost predatory tendency to crush opponents (including her). He could be frightening when angry, he lost control of his temper - and sometimes his fists - too easily. He didn't take into consideration the consequences of his actions. He was openly rude sometimes, downright condescending other times, jumped to assumptions way too quickly, called her a bitch way too often...

And he seemed to think he was immortal and invulnerable. And as tonight proved, he wasn't.

But Evelyn would be lying if she said she hated Jake's Neanderthal tendencies.

"I've long come to terms with the fact that Jake Salazar is, and always will be, a grade-A asshole no matter how nice he might get occasionally," she began finally. She sipped her Coke and set the empty glass down. "But I don't ask to get treated like crap. If anything, I got even with him on my own terms. In fact, I can honestly say," she turned to look at James, "there is no harm Jake has inflicted on me that I haven't returned in full and even more. I know it makes no sense, and it doesn't to me anymore. It's just one of those stupid things best left unsolved, but maybe the reason I went for Jake in the first place was his zero-tolerance of my bitchier side. But I'm not with Jake now and honestly, I'm just sick of causing problems with everyone."

She cleared her throat again. "So I'd honestly not be worth your time. You know that. Not after all the shit that went down with us."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Jacob was listening to all of this. He couldn't believe that James had pretty much admitted to flirting with Evelyn, and he knew that it would somehow get back to Jake. To make Jake look like he couldn't trust Evelyn, to make him look like he was some sort of crappy boyfriend, and insecure. When he had known all along that James still liked Evelyn, no matter how much James denied it to everyone's face.

And now, he had heard him pretty much confess his feelings that he still very much had for Evelyn. Jake just wanted to get up from his pot on the floor and just kill James. Kill him with his bare hands, but it wasn't solving anything. Evelyn knew Jake was a jerk, and this would just further the image.

"Ev, I don't understand." James voice broke through Jake's reverie. "Its like, you're too busy focusing on all these bad things that happened to us in the past. Its like you seem to forget all the good things we've done or how we've been together. We understand each other, we've been there for the other like no other person has. I just can't seem to understand why I never got the chance?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 am

Evelyn tapped her fingers on her glass and then took a moment too consider the consequences of what she was about to say to him.

She should be upset James had flirted knowingly. She'd thought it was a joke on his part, just to aggravate her. For some reason though, she felt tired. Worn down with having to juggle the bads and the few goods of making a choice between James and Jake.

"Because - because, James, we both know what kind of guy you are," she said softly, not looking at him but at her empty glass as if fascinated by it. "You speak pretty words but...There's just no point to giving you a shot because knowing you..." She let the words hang in the air between them like dangerous icicles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 am

"Knowing me what? Say it." James said to Evelyn, he wanted to know what had kept her from even trying.

Jacob was listening to this and was wishing Evelyn, would just say she wanted to. Why did it always seem like some sort of puzzle with her?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:21 am

Evelyn stared at James, before biting her lip hard and getting up abruptly out of her seat as anger flared in her. He really didn't know what her problem was with him?

It was the same as it always had been. She stepped backward between their seats, and then turned away from him, saying coolly, "Even I know better than to trust a guy like you to stick around if I ever gave it up to you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:36 am

"Oh because a guy like Jake would stick around if he had done the same thing?" James said coldly, he knew that Jake was just like him when it came to girls, throwing them out like yesterday's trash.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:53 am

Evelyn froze and looked at him over her shoulder. "I'm not with Jake," she said simply, turning and walking to the exit of the lounge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:04 am

Jacob got up after he heard what sounded like Evelyn leaving, "Alright that's it. My ass hurts from sitting down there."

James' eyes widened and he practically jumped out of his seat. "What the fuck?! What are you doing back there?!" James was wondering just how long Jacob had been back there, and how much he had heard.

"Oh you know, since you admitted to Evelyn. That you purposely flirted with her just to make me look like a jealous boyfriend." Jacob said staggering out from behind the bar. He was still pretty drunk, but now he was just pissed.

James cringed, stepping back. Jacob looked angry. But then again, it wasn't supposed to go down like this. Although his little plan had gone through to make Jake seem insecure. It didn't matter what Jacob said or did now. Because it was obvious after all of this she wanted neither of them. "So what, you're going to go tell Evelyn now. That you were right all along or something? That I had intentionally flirted with her in hopes to sabotage your relationship with her? You're right I did. But I mean, after what you did you think she's gonna forgive you just like that?"

Jacob narrowed his eyes into dark slits, glaring at James. Clenching and unclenching his fists. He wanted nothing more than to just really break James' pretty face.

"What? Its true. You called her a worthless whore, and broke stuff her parents gave her. Her dead parents. So she fucked with your car a bit, that you can fix. That's stuff she can never get back. You treat her like crap and you nearly took her head off, last year. And you expect her to stick around? Hey I may sleep around with girls, and shit. But at least, I know that I would never call Evelyn a whore, because that is one thing she isn't. So it doesn't matter what you say or do at this point because she ain't taking you back." James said to Jake.

Jacob gritted his teeth and just snapped. "FUCK YOU! Seriously?! You think you can do whatever the fuck you want because you're so hung up on your damned looks. That you can treat people like shit or fuck with their minds! You make me seem like I'm such a bad fucking person and everyone sympathizes with you because you pretended to act nice to Evelyn when you were going to school with her! She sees right through your fucking bull shit and its why she won't chose you! She knows the minute you slept with her that you'd probably leave her to go screw some girl you found on the street! At least when I fuck with people they know! I don't play mind games, I'll just beat the shit out of you, and bury you in the damned ground! Fine she won't chose either of us! I DON'T CARE! At least I didn't stand there and fuck with her mind, I was honest with her! You walk around talking about how fucking good looking you are, but in reality all you have is your damned looks! There is nothing good about you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 am

Seth had grown bored waiting around because he really didn't feel like dancing. He, Antonio and Dane and Ashton had teamed up and arranged beer pong along one table (much to the waiters' displeasure).

Dane and Ashton were drunk, but Antonio and Seth were no better and all four boys were swaying as they attempted to get the balls in the cups. Which led to misses, which led to more drinking, which led to Ashton finally stumbling sideways into Luke and needing to be caught.

Luke blew out his breath, sat Ashton on his chair and decided to take Ashton's spot with Dane. Seth scowled across the table.

"THIS 'HERE SAINT GON' GO DOWN IN FIIIIRE!" he announced to Antonio, attempting to hifive him and hitting his nose instead.

Carrie had perched herself on the other table beside Lola's seat to watch with interest. "Your boo's down," she informed Lola, with a drunk giggle. "He's a cutie."

Evelyn had almsot stepped through teh lounge doors when she heard familiar male voices.

Angry male voices. ANd one of them sounded suspiciously slurred.

Oh no. Oh please don't tell me...

What was Jake doing here?

She spun to see him and James standing in each other's space, yelling furiously. Jake was swwaying, and his face was red, anger in every muscle. Evelyn didn't spare time wondering abotu what he was doing hre. She darted across the room to them. As she got closer, she heard their argument escalate.

And that made her falter in her steps. Because Jake, as much as she wanted nothing to do with him right now, kind of had a point. Evelyn stopped moving and looked at James with new eyes.

She wasn't really liking the implication James ahd given. She didn't like this manipulative James. Not when he knew he was just going to toss her aside like a ragged tissue.

And when she'd accused him of it, he hadn't argued. He'd only said Jake might do the same. So he knew and accepted he'd just want her for a good lay and then nothing.'

She didn't know if she should feel hurt over this or just laugh because she'd been stupid hoping for James' charming words of "liking/loving" her to mean anything to him.

"Guys?" she said quietly, but the song changed in the speakers overhead and her voice was drowned out by heavy bass.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 am

Lola had been pretty drunk by then and she giggled nodding at Carrie. "Yeah he is, did you know... he was gonna buy the moon for me? And build us a house! Isn't he the best?" Lola hiccuped.

Antonio rubbed his nose, and laughed. "Heeeyyyyy, talll boyy! You can doo it!! SETH MAH BOY! WE IZ GON WIN!"

James stood there, its not like Jake's words about his looks being the only thing he had going for himself had hurt him. James' mother had said that to him his entire life. Up until she had died. So boo hoo, he was a bad person with only a pretty face? That makes him just like any other person.

"So what are you gonna do then? We're just gonna fight. We've fought about a dozen times already and honestly I'm sick of--"

"Losing? Yeah I would be too, but I wouldn't know what losing a fight would be like." Jacob said to James. James was all talk, and he knew that if they were to fight he'd win. So he knew they weren't going to.

James snorted, shaking his head when from the corner of his eye he saw red. He looked and saw Evelyn standing just a few feet away from both him and Jake. "Ev?"

Jacob followed James' stare and saw Evelyn standing there. He hadn't noticed she had returned, he was too busy yelling at James. He swallowed a lump in his throat. And wondered what she had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:07 am

"Oh my God!" Carrie squeaked, and then recklessly added, "But I saw him lo9oking at Ashlee before! Before...!"

Ashton wasn't listening to any of this. He was slumped in his seat next to Lola with his head facedown on the tabletop.

Seth dunked a ball into a cup rather enthusiastically, and whooped loudly. "YEAHHH, BITCHWIZZLES!"

""EAT MY TURD!" Dane announced, attempting to aim and simply ending up earning himself a beer. He went slightly cross-eyed and staggered around, banging into a mirrored column. "Motherbitch..."

Luke tried not ot laugh as he dunked an easy ball with two bounces. To help him, he grabbed a shot and downed it, before resuming play. Seth followed this example but Luke reached over and took the glass from the silver-blond, figuring death by alcohol overdose wasn't a great way to end a birthday.

Evelyn hated situations like these. Anything she said would offend at least one (if not both) of the boys. She measured her words carefully a moment, eyes flicking from James to Jake.

Here was a scenario she wasn't really expecting to see. Not for a long while.

"Jake..." she started, and then finished neutrally with, "Why...why are you here?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum