New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Chelsea Piers - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Chelsea Piers - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Evelyn lifted her head and braced her elbows on her knees, running her hands through her hair. She sniffed and swiped at her eyes carefully as she could. her drunken haze was still in full effect, however, so she said bluntly, "Don't you have things to break somewhere? Or pretty-boys to torment?" She pushed herself up, swaying slightly, and stumbled away from him, nearly tripping over the footboard of the bed yet again. "Shit!" She caught herself on the mattress, straightened and gave a soft moan of pain as her knee throbbed. "I friggin' h-hate wine."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Jacob got up staggering too, as he stood in front of Evelyn and swayed a bit "I've broken a lot of pretty boys, and there is only one thing we both want. Chicka." jake purred, and kissed Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Evelyn ducked backwards to dodge him, hit the back of her knee on the footboard yet again, and yelped, toppling backwards onto the mattress behind her. "Stop it!" she slurred angrily, sitting up and clumsily patting down her stupidly short skirt. She folded her legs beneath it. "Y-you're wrong," she added a little late.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"If I was wrong you wouldn't haveee said it soo late! Roja you is so beautiful! Why do we gotta play these games? Actually, I hate games. They're complicated, I used to lose all the time. Like at checkers! Lola always killed mah king and I'm like...gurl please." Jacob ranted on, he was still pretty drunk. And just saying things that came to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Evelyn stared at him with a mixture of confusion and some fear. Jake was drunk and no doubt unstable off his meds. And clearly horny. She reached behind her, grabbed a pillow and lobbed it at his face. "Touch me again and I will scream!" she informed him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow, and made a face like Evelyn had just insulted his entire being. He tip toed over to Evelyn, and sat on the bed then ever so lightly he poked her in the arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Evelyn flinched, gave an alarmed squeal like he'd just jabbed a knife into her arm, and hastily scuttled backwards over the mattress away from where he sat. Goosebumps rose up her bare arms. "D-don't make me mace you!" Regardless of the fact that her bag was downstairs...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Jacob instead of taking this as a warning scooted over again this time instead of poking her arm, he poked Evelyn's bare leg. This time he poked her a little harder. "Oh yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Evelyn gritted her teeth. She slapped his hand away sharply, frustrated as her heartbeat pounded anxiously in her ears the closer he came. She could smell his familiar cologne and found it really hard to breathe. Where was her damn mace? Or even a bottle of perfume?!

She narrowed her eyes at him, biting her reddened lower lip and trying to think of some possible way to injure him enough to get her damn point across. She did not want to be touched. Was that so hard to get?!

She backed away, again, hitting the large pillows leaning against the headboard. Evelyn broke eye contact and looked around again. Finding nothing, she swung out a booted foot and kicked him hard in the shin. "Don't make me hurt you!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Jacob winced, rubbing his shin. "Owwwww! Heey don't break it! I need to walk again." Jacob whined, then he decided that Evelyn shouldn't be able to kick him again he lay down on her legs. "They're soffttt your legs, like pillows."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Evelyn bit her lip and decided to be flat out rude. "Can you please leave me the hell alone and go, I don't know, bungee jump onto Seth's head?!" She wiggled her legs, trying to unpin them from Jake's weight. This didn't work so she reaced over and yanked his ear hard. "Get off of me or I will scream rape!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Jacob grabbed Evelyn's hand holding it in his grip. "Come on, I'm not doing anything just let me stay I'm tired."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Evelyn stared down at him for a moment, breathing hard as her heartbeat escalated. SHe twisted her hand clockwise in attempts to free it from his fist.

She didn't want to stay here. He could if he wanted to. She was not staying in a room with him. She'd go crash on a couch somewhere first!

Evelyn inhaled sharply and let out a long, shrill scream.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Jacob freaked out, and fell off the bed. Getting up, alarmed looking! There had to be only one reason Evelyn was screaming like that, the boat was on fire.

"Oh my god! The ship... its on fire!! WE GOTTA TELL EVERYONE! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" Jake panicked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Evelyn faltered and stopped screaming instantly, staring up at him. "Huh...?" She tilted her head, baffled. What fire?

"W-wha - we're on fire?!" she yelped. "N - no! No, we're....we can't be! We're on a boat! On water!"

She scrambled up and dove to the large windows on the outer wall of the room, peering out at the pier and silent deck below. "No, we're not! You can stop crying now," she said shortly, turning to look back at him. "Little girl," she added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Then why would you scream like that then!? If the boat wasn't on fire!! You could have killed someone!" Jacob yelled at Evelyn! How dare her abuse safety like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Evelyn jumped in surprise and then recovered, furious all over again. She clenched her fists and stood her ground, legs apart and a glare on her face. "Don't you raise your voice at me! At least I don't cry about unicorns and rainbows!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

"HA! I'll have you know I hate both! AT LEAST I HAVE A TAN!!" Jacob retorted stupidly, getting mad at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Evelyn placed her hands on her hips defiantly, glowering at him across the five feet between them. "I don't see a tan! You knwo what colour your face is? It's ORANGE! And just as sour!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

"YEAH WELL YOU LOOK LIKE A BIG OLD CREAM PUFF! A SQUISHY ONE!" Jacob said pulling a face at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh?" Evelyn said, voice lowering dangerously. Her temper reared its head, snapping its chains of restraint. She dropped her arms as she spoke and strode over to him in quick steps. "How's this for squishy?!" She swung her fist into his jaw, all her frustration that had been pent up driving her fist. "You insensitive, depraved bastard!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Jake's head jerked to the side, his jaw was aching. He rubbed his jaw, and flicked up angry eyes at Evelyn grabbing her hand. "Oh I'm insensitive huh?" He twisted her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Evelyn winced, biting her lip and keeping her face expressionless to hide the spasm of pain that went through her. She wasn't a baby! Twisting her hand wasn't really going to wound her. She twisted her hand back in the opposite direction, straining Jake's arm instead, and sneered up at him. "Who trained you in defense, the prom queen?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Jacob winced, and reached over with his free arm, grabbing Evelyn's and twisting it painfully in the other direction. "I'd like to see you try and beat me Red."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Evelyn gave a hastily-stifled yelp and gritted her teeth, attempting to roll her arm in the opposite direction. She squirmed furiously and said through clenched jaws, "No, wait, it was the prom queen's secretly gay jock date!" Her eyes flicked up to his and she stiffened, realizing there was no longer a safe five-feet no-man's land between them. She could practically feel heat radiating off of him and her wrists felt cold (no doubt bruised) against his warmer palms. But hell if she was backing down first!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum