New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 pm

"Ryan, you traitor!" Candice hissed at him. He simply increased his pace.

"Go find, them, Candi," he told her and she scowled.

"But...you..."

"I'm a creek, a jerk, and a lot of things, but I am no murderer," he told her coolly, as he set Evelyn's limp form on the earthy ground below.

"You poisoned her. Hypocrite," Candice snapped. Ryan smiled faintly.

'Trust me, poison is better than what Kelly has in store for her."

"But she's dead then. You are a murderer,' Candice argued. Ryaan shook his head.

"Just go get them."

She sulked but headed to the fake court a few feet away from the spot Ryan was in. He glanced down at Evelyn just as she stirred and gave a faint moan, and he nudged her with his foot lightly so she rolled over onto her side. Just in time. She gave a small cough, and drops of blood pooled out of her mouth.

"Hey Darko, long time no see," Candice purred as she stepped into view, leaning against that same tree which Evelyn had sat under that day Ashlee had broken Luke's nose with his own ball five years ago.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 11 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:31 pm

James looked up and saw Candice standing at the tree. He clenched his fists watching Candice come into view. He knew now that she and Ryan both had something to do with her disappearing.

Ashlee turned around and saw Candice at the tree where she remembered Evelyn sitting under it and Ashlee had broke his nose with Luke's basketball by beaning him in the face with it.

She went to stand next to James who now stood directly in front of Candice a few feet away. His eyes darkened and he blurt out, "What the hell are you doing here? And where is Evelyn I know you did something to her!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 pm

"I actually didn't. She's fine." Candice paused, looking up at James. "And so is the kid." She gave a small smile as she turned to walk away. "Now follow me, kids."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Ashlee turned to James and muttered quietly, "What does she mean by kid?"

James shrugged it off pretending to not know what Candice was talking about while he knew exactly what was going on, James began following Candice and he turned and whispered to Ashlee, "Stay behind me, if something happens to me or Ev I want you to run and get help, you understand me?"

Ashlee nodded staying behind James as they followed Candice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 am

Tiffany stopped at a suitable location and looked over to Luke.

"Okay, you keep looking at him okay? Tell me when he sees here and I'll turn around so he can see my face. Got it? Okay. Let's dance!"

Tiffany grabbed her hair clip and took it off her hair, letting is fall to her waist and began to dance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:23 am

"He's looking this way," Luke murmured, glancing at the guy in question.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:28 am

"Already? That was easy..." Tiffany smirked.

While dancing she turned towards the other side, her back against Luke. She made sure her ex-boyfriend could recognize her. She kept dancing and made sure Luke seemed as if he was having a good time.

"Luke, put your hand on my waist. We HAVE to, Have to make him jealous" She leaned back and spoke in his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 am

Luke frowned. "Why? He's a creep. Who cares?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:35 am

Aaez. says:
"That's exactly what we need to show. That I don't care about him. I need to show him that I can get a guy a hundred times sexier than him." She replied.

She figured Luke wasn't convinced so sighed and put her hands on his shoulders and said, "Okay, just dance and have fun. He'll get jealous on his own. I know he will, the dumb bastard."

Without waiting for Luke to reply Tiffany went back to her dancing. She closed her eyes and let her body move to the music. Before she knew it, she was in a trance. She forgot all about her ex-boyfriend, and Natasha. For the first time in ages, she felt so relaxed. She didn't care about her make-up, she didn't care about her hair, she didn't care about her dress. She just felt so good.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 am

Luke let Tiffany lead, for once glad he didn't have to direct anything. He was just getting into the eat when--

"Is that your girlfriend?" some girl asked. Luke paused.

"Um...do I know you?"

"You're the lead singer of that new band...Luke, right?" she purred. Luke blinked, stepping back slightly

"Um...you have me mistaken for soeone else, sorry," he muttered. He sighed, grabbed Tiffany's hand and led her away from the dance floor, collapsing into a seat at a booth nearby.

"Sorry, I just...kinda hard to control nationwide rumors...Natasha had this huge problem with them while back, so now we're all careful."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:45 am

Aaez. says:
"That's okay. I think he saw us. Oh Luke, just look at his face. He like "Wtf?" Tiffany laughed, "Haha, thanks for that, Luke."

She laughed for a little while longer and then fell back into her seat.

"I need something to drink. I'll be right back from the bar." She got up, "I'll tell Natasha you're over here if I see her."

Tiffany didn't wait for Luke's reply and made her way towards the bar, "I'll have an apple martini please" She told the waiter and waited.

Ethan had been noticing his ex-girlfriend dance the night away with another guy and for some reason he didn't quite like it.

He noticed them walk into a booth and sit there for a while before she got up and headed towards the bar. Ethan's drunk date leaned in closer to him for a kiss, but he pushed her away gently.

"I'll be right back, " He said and walked over to the bar.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 am

"Luke, help me out, there's some creep keeps eyeing me," Natasha mutterd, sinking into Tiffany's empty seat. Luke, leaning back in his seat, snickered. She fumed.

"Fine, stay here for a bit then. He'll go away," he told her, and she sighed, nodding. Luke glanceed over at Tiffany, noting the guy with her. He straightened.

"Jealous?" Natasha muttered. He shook his head quickly.

"Worried. The guy's her creepy ex."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:56 am

Aaez. says:
"Hey Tiffany," Ethan spoke politely as he patted her gently on the shoulder.

Tiffany turned around to see her ex-boyfriend, standing tall in front of him, "Oh hi. What's up?" She replied.

"I should be asking you the same thing? What are you doing dancing around with random guys?" He asked her.

"Umm...I really don't think that's any of your business. Besides, I noticed you with that glamazon. So don't go pointing fingers at me." She replied bluntly.

"you're martini ma'am." The bar-tender handed her a drink and she smiled.

She turned back to Ethan and asked, "Anything else?"

"No...nice meeting you again...." He turned back and muttered, "...slut."

Obviously Tiffany had heard what he said. Because as he was walking away, he felt a cold drink pour down his back. He turned around to see Tiffany smiling at him.

"Oops..." she spoke gently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Candice whistled a bit as she led James and Ashlee along the path to where Ryan waited.

A small lump lay at his feet, not moving, its golden-brownish hair visible in the darkness.

"Hey James," Ryan greeted him coolly. He waited till James had caught sight of the form at his feet,before reaching out a foot and gently turning the still figure over so it lay on its back, eyes closed. The small figure gave a slight gasp, and a spray of blood trickled down the side of its mouth before it fell still again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Ashlee let out a small gasp and covered her mouth with her hand as she saw Evelyn laying beside Ryan's feet.

James grit his teeth and clenched his fist he wanted to kill Ryan right now more than he ever wanted to but he didn't know what he could possibly pull and he didn't want Evelyn to get hurt anymore than she already was or Ashlee.

"What did you do to her?" James asked his rage edging around his voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 pm

"Saved her life," Ryan replied, cheerfully. He checked his watch. "She has...about seven more hours to live. I gave her the poison at seven thirty, exactly four and a half hours ago."

Candice frowned. "Um..." She stopped, uncertain.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:19 pm

James let out a hitched breath, "You bastard I'm going to kill you!" James lunged after Ryan punching him in the face, he wanted to beat him so that he couldn't say anything anymore, that he couldn't move he hated him so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Ryan jerked backwards in surprise and shoved James off him. He rolled to hsi feet, smirking.

"You might wanna get her to a hospital, hero. Otherwise she's not going to last much longer. You know, she's pretty darn tough. She barely screamed."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 pm

James wanted to throw himself at Ryan again, he wanted to burry him in the ground but he had to get Evelyn to the hospital he didn't know if waiting for an ambulance would take too long.

He reached into his pocket and handed Ashlee the keys to the car, James lifted Evelyn into his arms and pushed back a piece of her hair, he looked at her she seemed so weak and this wasn't the Evelyn he was used to seeing, at least not since after her accident.

Ashlee had run ahead to start the car and was awaiting for them.

James held her close to him and he whispered quietly to her, "Its okay Evelyn, you're going to be alright I'm here now and no one is ever going to hurt you again."

He held her and began walking back so he could get Evelyn to the hospital so she could get better.

Don't leave me... you're all I have.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 pm

[[At the hospital...]]

The medics rushed Evelyn to the emergency operation theatre, and told James and Ashlee that they had to be her relatives to know any further. Permissioon might also be needed for any bigger issues.

"Are either of you he immediate family?" a nurse's aide asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 pm

"I'm her cousin, she lives with my brother, and parents back in Seattle we were both visiting but they're still in Seattle what's wrong with her?" Ashlee asked.

James standing a few feet away watching Ashlee and the nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:01 pm

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, you'll need better proof of relationship than just your voice," the guy replied calmly. "This is a serious thing, she has been given a heavy dosage of poisoning, and we need to know where she was, adn who she was with. Perhaps a spouse or a parent could be found? A sibling is good too."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Ashlee groaned, "But she doesn't have any siblings and my parents are back home along with my brother. I didn't know where she was but I know she was with Ryan Collins the guy who poisoned her and obviously took her from her home, other than that, we had no clue where she was until we found her in the park. Please tell me more because she her parents passed away and she doesn't speak to her step mother."

James sighed walking over to Ashlee hearing all of this, "I'm her fiance, could you tell me anything?" James asked looking at the nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:12 pm

The nurse's aide paused. "Hm...given the circumstances, since you say you are her fiancé and most people generally tend not to lie about it," his eyes landed coolly on Ashlee, "we can give you a small update. However, if she has any other family, than we'd like you to please contact them."

He walked away but tuned back.

"As far as we know, severe poisoning. As of now, nothing till she's been examined. Please wait here."

He walked on into the theatre.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Ashlee made a face at the aide, "Ass..."

James sighed sitting down on the chair in the waiting room, "You can't get mad at him Ash they're just making sure no one is here to hurt her, but we have to call her aunt and uncle they won't say anything to us."

Ashlee sighed, "I think I have Leon's number I'll give him a call."

James nodded as Ashlee walked down the hall calling Leon to inform him about Evelyn.

James sighed resting his elbows on his knees and resting his head on his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next