New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] Empty James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:12 am

Apt #: 3C
One Bedroom, One Bath, Living area, and Kitchen.

After getting out of the cab, James paid the guy their fare, and had Luke follow him into the apartment building which would be home to them for the next four years.

James took a couple of Luke's bags to help him while the rode the elevator to the third floor, when they got to the door he unlocked it and put Luke's bags down by the doorway, "Well here it is, yeah there really isn't much its just one bedroom and stuff but you know New York is expensive as hell, and as much as you would have liked being all fancy on the Upper East Side, with your caviar Luke, but here it is. Oh and also I call the bed next to the window."

Back to top Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 am

"Jerk," Luke replied nicely, pushing his bags toward the bedroom. He kicked htem under hte bed for now, and then went to the window above James' bed.

"Man, nothing like Ash Creek..." He turned back to James. "By the way, we need to do some groceries. I doubt you got anything real to eat."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 am

James shook his head, "You're not even here five minutes and all you can think about is food? I can only imagine your list."

James finished his statement tutting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 am

Luke stuck his tongue out and brushed past James to the tiny kitchenette. He pulled open hte fridge. "Dude, I know you so well. I am not surviving on takeout adn TV dinners for the next four years."

He glanced up at the table and chairs. "By the way, we have to buy furniture once this rental stuff's lease ends. Won't last all year."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:07 am

James raised his eyebrows, "Excuse me? Me live on take out and frozen dinners?" James said almost outraged at that statement.

He walked over towards the small kitchen and sat on the counter, "If I remember you ate way more crap than I ever did! Plus when did you turn into super mom? We'll get stuff soon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 am

Luke smirked guiltily. "I had a long train ride. I'm starving."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 am

James chuckled, "You haven't changed."

James thought over the sequence of events for the last hour or so and he couldn't help but get the feeling that maybe... He tried to dismiss the thought.

James was sure Evelyn was someplace else for school and not here and just because he ran into Alexis and Ashlee didn't mean Evelyn was automatically here.

"Hey Luke um did Ev mention anything about coming to school at NYU?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:20 am

Luke frowned for a moment, and then smirked up at James from where he sat at the table. "Why, elated to meet her?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 am

"Ha,no! Trust me I really don't mind you or Ash, hell even Alexis, but Ev is someone I don't want to run into." James replied with confidence.

Although something nagged at him that he was just bound to run into her cause that was always just his luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 am

Luke studied James carefully. He thought he knew his friend well enough, but James could be really tricky to read sometimes. When it came to Evelyn, Luke wasn't sure at all.

Still, maybe he should divulge...no, they probably wouldn't run into Evelyn. NYC was huge. So what if Evelyn was interning and only a part-time student? She and James ahd no classes in common and she'd rarely be on campus, right?

"I doubt she's here," Luke lied, smiling briefly at James as he got up and headed back to his room. He pulled out from his backpack the events flyer for NYU. "What are we doing tonight?" he asked, willing James to change the topic.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:41 am

James followed and stood in the doorway, "Hmm I don't know, whatever is going on we should go, I think there's a party tonight at the dorms."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 am

Luke raised an eyebrow over his shoulder. "Sure but I'm not gonna get drunk for the first day of classes," he commented. He straightened, lounging back on the bed, and propped his head on his hands. "Man, this is so not Ash Creek, huh? Freedom...no more healthy meals."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 am

"Hey if there is drinking that's fine, but if anything I'm looking forward to familarizing myself with the campus with a gathering of my peers, and if they so happen to be hot that's a bonus." James' blue eyes twinkled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 am

Luke snickered and flung a folded-up hoodie at James. "Pig. Only been a year and you're back to the old you, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 am

"Hey! I'm entitled to my fun. These last couple of years have been hell. If you can clog your arteries while we're here I can hit on girls." James responded, ducking the way out of Luke's hoodie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Luke pulled a mocking face and then nodded. "Yeah, let's hit that party then. And i haven't seen anyone in over a year...Tiff and Haley do not count."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

James snorted, "Hey if it makes you feel any better, you don't have to worry about Hales this year she's at Penn State, like five states away so we're all good, but yes lets party!" James exclaimed

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

"Where do you wanna go now?" Luke asked, eying the fridge mournfully. "There a 7-Eleven around here or something?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

James shrugged, "I think so probably down the street. I take it your food sense are tingling?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Luke smirked, dimples flashing briefly. He got up and walked past James to the front door, pulling on the jacket he'd abandoned. "We need basic stuff. I can actually do the grocery on my own, since you have next to no idea about this." He grinned. "Why don't you go hang with Ash? I feel bad that she's on her own."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm

"Me not know anything about groceries?!" James faked shock, then smiling after, "You're right, I'll give her a call or something like that or maybe head back to campus, call me when you return mother." James said heading to the door himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Luke shook his head but then followed James to the ancient elevator. They split up at the street, him heading down the street where his phone's GPS told him a 7-Eleven was located.

[[Luke to 7-Eleven]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 am

[[FF next day]]

James groaned having to wake up, it seemed like he had just fallen asleep after staying up half the night.

Although he told himself a million times he hadn't seen Evelyn last night he couldn't seem to shake it, but now he lost yet another night of sleep over her instead of enjoying the company of one of the many girls he met last night.

James sat up streching in his bed and he could hear Luke sleeping, he reached for one of his extra pillows and tossed at Luke, "Hey." He said yawning, "Wake up we got class." He said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and rolling out of bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 am

Luke yawned as he stood, letting his blankets drop. He shivered as he placced his feet on the floor. "Thank God we didn't drink last night. Thsi time would be like ten thousand times worse." He wandered into the kitchen while James occupied the bathroom, and began to fry a couple of eggs for sandwiches.

"How was your first night of sleep in NY, James?" he called when James emerged.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 am

James emereged from their room still in his dark gray sweats he slept in, and a black t-shirt. He yawned still pretty tired.

He looked at Luke with half open eyes, "Good I guess, its been awhile since I've slept in a city I wasn't used to the noise but I'm sure it won't be long before I am." He spun a little lie heading over to the coffee maker to make coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next