New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] Empty Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] Abercrombie+and+Fitch

[[Evelyn and Ashlee from Dorms]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] Empty Re: Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

James had been folding clothes that people had thrown about in the dressing room, he had them in a pile and was walking around the store as the loud music boomed through the speakers.

More costumers had come in because James could feel the cold air blow in from outside as he shivered. A few girls stood behind him giggling, and he could hear them chattering. A few of them even pulled out their phones and snapped a photo of him or with him. James rolled his eyes, it had been like this all day!

James took this moment to dash off to the back, before he could be harassed again by more annoying teenage girls.

Ashlee and Evelyn had walked in behind a few people, she shrugged off her jacket and slung it over her arm. Since Ashlee hated shopping with a coat on. She looked around when her eye caught a shirtless male worker walk over to them and greet them. "Hello ladies, welcome to Abrecrombie&Fitch."

Ashlee's jaw dropped as she nudged Evelyn. "Wow. We sure came to the right store!"

Back to top Go down

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] Empty Re: Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 am

"Wasn't this the one you planned for?" Evleyn muttered, recalling Ashlee chirping about the promotional evet featuring shirtless salesmen at A&F that had been on the online flyers. Evelyn took this opportunity to give the cute guy a quick scan, and then looked around at a huddle of giggling girls. God, it must suck to be around those twittering idiots all day.

She glanced at the guy again and figured she'd just do her own thing and admire from afar (without looking like a brainless skank). "Hi. Ash, I'll, uh, just be over here in the uh," she looked aorund hastily, "Um...skirt section!" She needed a new skirt for spring anyways.

She headed over and grabbed Ashlee's arm along the way, tugging her along. They stopped in the skirt section and Evelyn pivoted on her heels. "Nice view from here," she informed Ashlee happily. They could see about four shirtless boys.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 am

Ashlee went searching through the skirts eying the cute sales associates as she looked through them.

James had a huge pile of jeans in his arms, and was dragging a step stool behind him. "Put the jeans away James, oh James can I touch your butt. Blah blah blah." James imitated his bosses nasally voice as he set the stool down in front of the skirts where he climbed up and began putting jeans away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 am

Evelyn had actually picked up a couple skirts she wanted to try on. She giggled as she picked up a mini that looked basically like a handful of feathers on a loincloth-size skirt. "Hey, Ash! I'm gonna go try this on!" she announced, amused at how this atrocity might look.

She pranced off to the dressing rooms, catching the eye of a few cute salesboys along the way. Damn, that female cashier is freaking lucky. She thought of Kelsey, working at a Starbucks full of cute guys. Thinking of Kelsey made her thoughts turn to Jake and she frowned a little.

"Hey, miss?" a cute blond salesboy interrupted her inner rant toward Jake. He held up a pair of cute brown heels to match the skirt. The heels were roughly three inches high. "These would go really welll with them," the guy said, giving her a not-so-subtle onceover that indicated he was not gay, just had a good fashion sense. Evelyn flashed him a slight smile and his eyes lit up. She took the heels from him and sashayed on to a changing room, turning to wink at Ashlee before she walked inside.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 am

Ashlee liked that skirt, she tried looking to see if there was one in her size. "Hey bitch! Come out here when you try it on I wanna see it!" Ashlee shouted to Evelyn as she entered the dressing room and she waited for her to try it on.

James had finished piling jeans, and as he was stepping off the stool he had accidentally knocked some shirts off their hangers. He bent down to pick them up and hang them back up when someone had pinched his butt! "HEY!" James yelled, as a couple of girls had run off. James' eyes darkened as he grit his teeth.

He usually didn't mind this, but he really hated that he could hardly get anything done without being prodded. James grumbled and muttered under his breath making sure his boss couldn't see him, or workers catch sight of his rude behavior and report him as he hung up the damned girls shirts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 am

Evelyn tried on the skirt after pulling her jeans and boots off.

God damn it, this was pretty much as useless at covering up her butt and legs as Ashlee's black tunic number had been. She slipped on the heels and tugged down the hem of her white long-sleeved shirt. Picking up her jeans and boots, she walked out of the changing rooms.

Spotting Ashlee, she grinned. Honestly, a few months ago, she'd have never come out of the changing rooms, but everyone here was pretty much focused on the cute guys - and they were focused on their work. So no one besides Ashlee was really looking at her.

"Check it," Evelyn called to Ashlee with laughter in her voice. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, set down her jeans and boots on a step-stool someone had left near the skirts section, and catwalked over to where Ashlee stood, heels clicking, hair bouncing behind her, hips swinging (it helped that she had seen Jake do this often - strange as it was to admit that).
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:55 am

"Work it gurl!" Ashlee hollered snapping her fingers and giggling. "Wow I love how you'd come out here in a hoochie skirt, but you gave me hell for the outfit I designed." Ashlee commented on Evelyn's now supermodel walk.

James was picking stuff off the floor when he saw someone sashay by. It was a girls legs, he can tell that much but as she did she knocked over a few more things he had just put up and James stood up not looking at the girl but the hanger, "Um excuse me Naomi? This is a store not your own personal runaway. So either buy something or go home and model in front of your own mirror."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 am

This rude comment by some stuffy salesboy brought Evelyn's America's Next Top Model moment to a grinding, screeching halt. She gaped at Ashlee and pivoted in a perfect pirouette, pushing her hiar out of her way to give this guy a piece of her mind. She was already speaking before she spotted him.

"Let me take a guess. You've just been dumped and using this place as an outlet to bitch at females," she began bluntly, spotting the brunet's back. "Does your manager know you blow off potential sales targets with your undersized lack of esteem?"

A couple girls nearby gasped, looking, for some ungodly reason, like they wanted to slap Evelyn. She ignored them, crossing her arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:03 am

Ashlee gaped at this, but then again wasn't shocked. This was so Evelyn so she stood by and decided to watch the fireworks.

James' eyes widened, and then he glowered at the clothes in front of him. "Oh I'm sure you came in here to strut around in a slutty ass mini skirt, because your boyfriend dumped you for a gay ma-- Ev what the hell?!" James stopped mid sentence as he turned to face the annoyed looking brunette.

Wow talk about deja vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 am

Evelyn froze, a bolt of shock and horror going through her. Oh, wow, first time I see James in a week and I insult him in the middle of his workplace. Excellent.

She opened her mouth, floundered for a moment, shot Ashlee a pained glance and then swallowed and chirped. "H-Hi...oh, wow...this is, uh, really not how I usually greet acquaintances." She tugged automatically at the charm bracelet on her wrist, and then looked down at it and gulped.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:10 am

Ashlee covered her mouth to surpress giggles, of course. This would only happen to Evelyn. She decided to walk over there and make things less awkward.

"Oh wow.. um hey. Sorry Ev." James said sheepishly. If he had known it was her he wouldn't have flat out insulted her like that.

"Hey James." Ashlee greeted him.

"Hey Ash, so um what brings you guys here?" James asked not looking at Evelyn and desperate to change the subject.

Ashlee smirked and nodded at a few of the cute shirtless boys as they passed. James chuckled and looked down at Evelyn, "Hey don't you have a boyfriend, you think he'd be happy to know you were in here ogling me? Then again not like I can blame you." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 am

Evelyn was now blushing furiously, embarrassed at her rude mouth, and she blushed even harder at James' comment. Looking away from him, she twisted the bracelet further and managed to recover some of her dignity. She looked up at him. "Your assumption that every girl in the world is admiring you is gonna get you your ass kicked someday - " she broke off, realizing just what James was saying as she took him in and realized - he was one of the shirtless salesboys.

Oh, wow, talk about incredibly awkward. She was positive Jake wouldn't be happy if he ever heard James was hovering aorund her shirtless, looking like he did.

Evelyn instantly transferred her gaze elsewhere off James' lack of clothing - and then felt even more uncomfortable realizing she was in a skanky skirt. Albeit from a modeling angle, it made her legs look miles long, but combined with James being here, it was just weird as hell.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:39 am

James' eyes twinkled as a mischievous smile twitched on his lips. He could notice how Evelyn seemed to tense uncomfortably being around him, a glint caught his eye and he noticed how Evelyn was wearing his bracelet he got her for Christmas.

Now James knew this was mean, but he decided to pull her leg a bit. James leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I see you wore the bracelet, and you have come to meet me to continue our affair. Don't worry Ev, do not think I have forgotten about it. For I dream of you nightly, and the moment we would reunite and resume our passionate forbidden love."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped in disbelief for a moment. She felt an incontrollable shiver pass down her shoulders and spine when James' lips brushed her ear, a signal he was unacceptably close, and her cheeks burned even more as she tried to work out what the hell to say to James - who was clearly being an ass on purpose.

Under ordinary circumstances, she wouldn't hesitate, but the mention of Jake had brought her mischievous mood to a bit of a stall. Sure, she could go along with James' little act and toy with hima bit, but she wasa fairly sure Jake wouldn't take that kindly, even if she herself knew it wasn't cheating at all.

Then again, isn't cheating something you wouldn't want your significant other to know you did? she reminded herself. She simply flashed James a sweet smile and placed a hand on his arm, shoving him away out of her space gently, ignoring the usual goosebumps that trailed up her skin. She looked up at him as she spoke. "I'm sure you'll find some other busty, no doubt, blond bombshell to cover my spot, because I have to decline your charming advances."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 am

James grabbed Evelyn's hand, and gazed deeply into her eyes. "I can see how your lust for me burns like a thousand hot suns. Do not deny the chemistry. What we have is explosive, Evie." James tossed in there for old times sake.

Ashlee laughed, this sounded like sort of old JEv and she decided to text Luke. JEv moment taking place at James' work right now. You're missing out, and I'm here to witness it. Jealous? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:34 am

Evelyn started in alarm, kind of uncomfortable with James' invasion of personal space. She yanked at her hand, trying to free herself, and took another step back, backing into a tall shelf and essentially cornered. She looked up at his eyes, and noted the laughter in them.

Her eyes narrowed in return but she smiled. "What you see there," she spoke softly, lifting her free hand and trailing light fingers up James' chest as she leaned toward him and turned on the full power of her long lashed green eyes, "is a horrible repulson of what society deems attractive." She flicked his nose hard and pulled away, turning to step around him.

Luke replied after a long moment, No, but for real? U exageratin?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 am

James felt goosebumps rise on his skin, as he was caught in her familiar green eye gaze. He was broken out of his mini trance once Evelyn had flicked his nose. "Ow." James said behind Evelyn, he walked past her accidentally-on-purpose bumping into her.

Ashlee waited a moment before sending Luke a text back. Yup, James insulted her, hit on her. Got "Siren Eyes" and is now walking into her on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 am

Evelyn rolled her eyes and stuck one heeled foot out, catching James' leg. "Whoops, guess the salesboys here don't all share the same level of poise, huh, Dorko?" she chirped, looking down at her stupid skirt and heading for her jeans and boots.

Luke answered Um, isn't she dating Jake?! Is she flirting back? o__o
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 am

Ashlee shook her head. They're both acting like four year olds. Ashlee kept her phone out, since she didn't want to dig through her purse to find it if Luke was gonna keep texting her. She followed Evelyn, "Gee you two can never behave civilly."

James had stumbled slightly, catching himself before he fell flat on his face. James pulled a face behind Evelyn's back and grabbed a few things to put away, but of course they were going the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 am

Luke was puzzled. Is that a yes? XD Because, hey, Im still pro-James.

Evelyn picked up her boots and decided, upon noticing her legs were now apparently attracting more male attention, to put them on. She sat down on the step-stool nearby and kicked off the heels, yanking on her boots.

"Ohh, James?" she said in a sickly-sweet voice, reaching over and poking his arm where he worked nearby. "I think those shoes belong in a different section - on the other side of the store. I hope you don't mind putting them away for me." She smirked devilishly and batted her lashes at him just to annoy him further.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:15 am

Ashlee had her phone out and before she answered Luke, she snapped the photo of Evelyn harassing James, and then responded to Luke's message. She's annoying him, I know you're still Pro James, check out the photo I just uploaded! XD

James glared down at Evelyn, "Put them away yourself." He said. Of course just then his manager had heard him.

"James! That is no way to speak to a costumer, I'm sorry ma'am. Don't mind James, he's new. I'm sure he'll be glad to put those away for you." His older boss scolded James handing him the high heels.

@!#$%^%&$@#%&^*&

James took the heels from his boss, and stomped off to put them away.

Ashlee laughed going up to Evelyn and nudged her. "You're so mean you got him in trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:21 am

Evelyn shrugged, amused, as she followed James with her eyes on his cross-store stomping. "Douchebag deserved it for hitting on me." She got up, dusting off the skirt.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:21 am

"Oh because you were so innocent?" Ashlee raised an eyebrow at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 am

Evelyn blinked and then grinned. "I don't count insulting him subtly as all that sinful," she said, marching off to the dressing rooms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next