New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 27 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm

"Its okay, I saw that action Facebook by the way. He seems like he feels really bad for doing so." Ashlee said walking into her suite as they headed to the living area.

"So he's not gonna pound you then?" Antonio asked, a bit disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Evelyn just shrugged. "Should have stopped a moment before smacking his head onto my window if he is all that considerate then," she said, flopping down onto the couch. "Instead, he's all, I should be mad at you!"

Ashton raised an eyebrow at Antonio and shook his head, heading past Antonio adn Seth to his own room. "I'll uh, tell him if I feel the need."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 pm

"HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!" Antonio hollered as Ashton walked away, Antonio got up to go to his own room.

"Oh well I'm sure he was just mad too since you both have incredibly short tempers. But he seems like he really does feel bad. You should both cut each other some slack." Ashlee told Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Evelyn shrugged, annoyed. "I will after I've paid off the repair bill," she said shortly. The sounds of hammering and drilling reached them and Nova wiggled in her arms so she set him down. He bolted under the couch, little tail sticking out as it waggled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Ashlee shook her head, "You two are a trip."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Evelyn just shrugged.

The girls waited around a couple more hours while the workmen hammered away. Around four PM, they came out and let Evelyn know they'd done installing. Evelyn saw them out and then headed to ehr room, sliding her new window up and down adn locking it.

"Hey, they installed a real lock," she said gleefully, picturing Jake's face when he realized he couldn't just slide a knife under this - because it was an actual bolt lock. She walked over to her closet and grabbed some clothes. "I'll change real quick and then we'll be off!"

She headed for the bathroom (leaving Ashlee to admire her new window) and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She walked back to her room, grabbing a few long necklaces and setting down her jewelry box. She took out a pair of hoop earrings, a four-finger ring and heavy boots. Grabbing her coat, she slipped on lipgloss and liner. She ran a brush through her hair and was about to turn away when she spotted the bracelet James had given her where she'd recently dropped it on her dresser. She slipped it on and showed it to Ashlee. "Look, James' Christmas gift."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

"Its cute, I'm sure James will appreciate it when he sees it. You trying to get him to notice you and ask you out to prom." Ashlee teased Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Evelyn blinked, confused, and her face reddened slightly. "Um, I'm not planning to wear it around James," she said hastily, having half a mind to take it off. But she didn't want to keep some kind of taboo around the bracelet! Plus, James wasn't going to see it. He wasn't going shopping with them!

She grabbed her coat and purse. "Let's just go. I have to drop Nova at the boys' place."

She picked up the puppy after she had her coat on, left her window unlocked for now and headed out of the suite, locking it behind her and Ashlee.

They reached the boys' suite and Evelyn dropped Nova into Ashton's arms. The girls proceeded to the elevator and out to Fifth Avenue.

[[Evelyn and Ashlee to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm

[[Evelyn and Ashlee from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Ashlee and Evelyn had returned and were just sort of hanging out in her dorm. Evelyn was writing a note and took a picture of it making it her profile picture on Facebook.

Since her and Jacob were being five year olds, and bickering.

"OOOOH BROTHER!!! Art thou ready for thine big day!!" Antonio skipped into his room, bouncing around like a hyperactive child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Ashton had his headphones over his ears, the ones he'd told Lola about with industrial-strength volume-blocking. He glanced up at Antonio and saw his mouth move.

He shrugged. Whatever Antonio had to say. Ashton nodded and returned to typing on his computer.

Evelyn scribbled happily on a clean sheet of paper in her looseleaf notebook: YOU'RE A DOUCHE.

She picked up her phone and snapped a picture after making Ashlee hold it. To enhance the effect, she closed the curtains, turned off all the lights and shone a flashlight onto the notebook, feeling much better after she had reset her Profile picture.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Antonio frowned, and went up to Ashton pulling out his headphone. "HEY ROMEO!"

"You're both idiots." Ashlee remarked, uploading a couple of photos of Evelyn from her phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Ashton yelped and tumbled sideways off his seat, landing on the floor with a thud. "Owww! Tony!" He glowered and scrambled back up. Rubbing his stinging elbow, he growled, "Reserve that for Jake, would you?"

Evelyn was glowering down at Jake's profile picture. "He's being a jerk! Well, whatever, screw him." She shut down the FB app and tossed her phone onto the couch beside her, turning to Ashlee and sipping the cold cocktail she and Ashlee had mixed up. She set it down on the floor near her feet and said, "So, anyways, what's up with you and Luke these days?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 pm

"Oooh come on! Aren't you excited and ready for your big day?!" Antonio nudged his brother with his foot.

"Me and Luke? We're fine. I wasn't aware we were dating, but we're good. Why do you ask?" Ashlee asked, circling her finger around the rim of the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Evelyn snickered. "I wasn't aware either," she said. Her expression sobered as she threw back the last of her drink. "No, I just meant, he's been kind of stiff lately around you. I mean, you used to be all buddy-buddy."

Ashton quirked an eyebrow up at his brother. "Why are you so excited? It's not really my first date." He was honestly more scared of Jake than he was nervous about his date.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Ashlee shrugged, " I don't know. He was kind of off at the blacklight party too. It just seems like he's been kind of cranky lately, so I guess I haven't exactly been too friendly back."

"I know that! But hopefully Jake comes home before you leave, I wanna see his reaction!" Antonio chirped excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

"Reaction....to what?" Ashton asked, suddenly afraid.

How perfect was this? The one damn day he and Lola were to go out, Jake and Evelyn had to get into a fucking fight. Now Jake would come home looking like a storm cloud, no doubt beating up a random hobo along his way. No fucking way was Ashton telling him anything!

"We're not telling him about this, moron!" Ashton informed Antonio firmly. "He's already frothing at the mouth today, no need to invite death."

Evelyn blinked and then shrugged it off. "Oh, well, hopefully he's fine before we go back to Ash Creek. Speaking of, um...where will you stay?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 pm

"Yeah I guess, maybe he'll stop being such a grouch. But um... maybe my rents. They should be over it by then, and Jesse might be there at the same time he might convince them to let me stay there." Ashlee said leaving her glass down. "I kind of want to go back but at the same time I don't want to."

"I wasn't gonna tell him, but I mean if Lola is coming here there isn't really anything we could do about that." Antonio shrugged, he could tell Jake was annoyed but it was typical Jake and Evelyn spat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

"She's not coming here," Ashton said, wondering why everyone assumed that. "I'm gonna go upstairs - no, wait." He pulled out his phone and texted Lola hastily.

Hey, wana meet me in the lobby instead? Um, this will sound weird - PLEASE don't mention anything to Jake if u talk to him cuz he's all @: about Evelyn so he'd have my hide. D:

He sent it and heaved a sigh. "Meeting her downstairs. That way, Jake won't have to know. Besides, this is really just a casual dinner date between friends, so even if he does find out, he'll assume it wasn't anything big enough for him to be informed about."

Evelyn rubbed her hands over her face. "Man, I never wanna see freaking Vegas again! Worst two days of my life - oh hell, and they're not over yet!" she groaned, remembering the crucial fact about her marital status.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Ashlee cracked a grin. "Oh that's right. Mrs.Salazar."

"Fine fine, I won't say anything!" Antonio promised. He knew poking fun at him was one thing, but he was a victim of Jake's anger and quite frankly it wasn't pretty.

Uh yeah sure, I noticed he seemed annoyed. Typical Jake. We'll meet in the lobby instead. Lola sent back to him, as she looked down at her phone noticing the time and figured she should get ready since she still smelled like chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Evelyn scowled at that name and dropped her head back with a loud groan. "I freaking hate him - what's got him so busy he can't divorce me?!"

She sat up, eyes wide. "Oh, wow, that didn't sound weird at all."

[[FF'd to seven o'clock]]

Ashton had been checking his watch and anxiously watching the door. He wasn't sure when Jake's shift ended - but now it was finally time to make a run for it.

"Christ," Seth muttered, watching him. "You going to get married, bro?"

Ashton blinked and glared at him. "Not all of us are immune to the hell that is Jake's anger."

Seth snorted, looking down as Lucifer wound around his ankles. "Don't worry about Jake. He's probably busy pining - he won't even notice you're out."

"Hope so," Ashton muttered. He straighted up and dusted down his black button-down shirt, which he'd simply worn over jeans. Nothing big.

Compared to his date with Ashlee last semester, this was largely unplanned. He figured he'd take Lola to an open-kitchen sushi bar. And wing it from there. He wished he'd asked Seth for some input into what Lola liked, but he didn't want to rely on Seth's crazy ideas - even though Seth had given him enough input that was actually helpful.

"Uh, I'll see you guys around," Ashton mumbled, praying he wasn't about to run into Jake on his way down. He headed out of the suite and as he closed the door, heard Seth say dramatically:

"Our little boy's grown up! Going on a date without needing his brother there! I'm so proud! Sniff!"

Ashton's lips twitched into a grin. Feeling lighter, he headed down to the lobby, taking a seat there to wait for Lola.

Evelyn was tossing dog treats in the air, attempting to teach Nova to leap higher. The puppy had lost some of his earlier chubbiness but was now getting really large. "I really can't keep him in here," she muttered to Ashlee. "You wanna walk him with me? I forgot to this morning because The Asshole came over."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

"Sure we can take him for a walk. Its gonna be kinda cold though." Ashlee reminded her. Since it was dark out now.

[[Jake from Sbucks]]

Jacob had come in through the lobby still sort of annoyed at Evelyn. But not as much as he had been earlier. He probably had been overreacting to this anyway.

But no matter what its like Jake felt like he couldn't control his insecurity of James and Evelyn hanging around with each other.

Jake thought about it and thought he should apologize when he got back up and pay her for the window. And for overcharging her coffee too. As Jacob approached the elevator he was gonna press the button when he saw Lola.

[[ Lola's outfit & Hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

"Oh hey Specs, where you headed?" Jake asked noticing Lola in her winter coat.

"Oh hey Jake. Just meeting with a friend from dinner, you just get off work?" She asked him, catching Ashton out of the corner of her eye.

Jacob nodded, "Yeah I did, well I won't keep you waiting. Have fun I'll call you later Lo." Jake said stepping around her and getting into the elevator.

"See ya Jake." Lola waved, as she sighed in relief walking over to where Ashton was seated.

"Hey there. Sorry about being a little late, lost my contacts and had a mini run in with Jake." Lola smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Ashton lowered the hood of his winter jacket and pulled the sunglasses off his face. he stuffed them into his pockets and stood up, flashing Lola a sheepish smile.

"Uh, hey." He glanced over her shoulder at Jake, who was now safely in the elevator. Ashton returned his gaze to Lola. "You look good. Ready to go?" He led the way out of the lobby toward his car

Evelyn got up and pushed aside the living room curtains. "Ah, crap, it's snowing!" She bit her lip, looking down at Nova's woeful face. "Aw, puppy, I'm sorry. You can't go out there!" She knelt and rubbed his underbelly and Nova rolled over, legs in the air, tail wagging happily, walk forgotten.

"Life as a dog is so awesome," Evelyn muttered. She sighed, running a hand through her hair, and then blurted out, "Was I overreacting, or was Jake just being a major douche?" It was kind of bringing her down the whole damn day.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

"Thank you, and you look pretty dapper yourself. Sure let's get going." Lola said.

"I think you were both overreacting. " Ashlee blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

"So I should have laughed when he broke my window?" Evelyn demanded, scratching Nova's ears.

Ashton unlocked his car, and held open the door for Lola to enter. After they were both seated, he turned up the heater and glanced over at her. "So I figured, uh, - okay, this is going ot be totally awkward, but you remember that text Tony sent you?" he asked outright. ""Okay, that...uh..." He hesitated. "Okay, that was never meant to go out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next