New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 28 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Ashlee shrugged, " I don't know. He was kind of off at the blacklight party too. It just seems like he's been kind of cranky lately, so I guess I haven't exactly been too friendly back."

"I know that! But hopefully Jake comes home before you leave, I wanna see his reaction!" Antonio chirped excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

"Reaction....to what?" Ashton asked, suddenly afraid.

How perfect was this? The one damn day he and Lola were to go out, Jake and Evelyn had to get into a fucking fight. Now Jake would come home looking like a storm cloud, no doubt beating up a random hobo along his way. No fucking way was Ashton telling him anything!

"We're not telling him about this, moron!" Ashton informed Antonio firmly. "He's already frothing at the mouth today, no need to invite death."

Evelyn blinked and then shrugged it off. "Oh, well, hopefully he's fine before we go back to Ash Creek. Speaking of, um...where will you stay?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 pm

"Yeah I guess, maybe he'll stop being such a grouch. But um... maybe my rents. They should be over it by then, and Jesse might be there at the same time he might convince them to let me stay there." Ashlee said leaving her glass down. "I kind of want to go back but at the same time I don't want to."

"I wasn't gonna tell him, but I mean if Lola is coming here there isn't really anything we could do about that." Antonio shrugged, he could tell Jake was annoyed but it was typical Jake and Evelyn spat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

"She's not coming here," Ashton said, wondering why everyone assumed that. "I'm gonna go upstairs - no, wait." He pulled out his phone and texted Lola hastily.

Hey, wana meet me in the lobby instead? Um, this will sound weird - PLEASE don't mention anything to Jake if u talk to him cuz he's all @: about Evelyn so he'd have my hide. D:

He sent it and heaved a sigh. "Meeting her downstairs. That way, Jake won't have to know. Besides, this is really just a casual dinner date between friends, so even if he does find out, he'll assume it wasn't anything big enough for him to be informed about."

Evelyn rubbed her hands over her face. "Man, I never wanna see freaking Vegas again! Worst two days of my life - oh hell, and they're not over yet!" she groaned, remembering the crucial fact about her marital status.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Ashlee cracked a grin. "Oh that's right. Mrs.Salazar."

"Fine fine, I won't say anything!" Antonio promised. He knew poking fun at him was one thing, but he was a victim of Jake's anger and quite frankly it wasn't pretty.

Uh yeah sure, I noticed he seemed annoyed. Typical Jake. We'll meet in the lobby instead. Lola sent back to him, as she looked down at her phone noticing the time and figured she should get ready since she still smelled like chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Evelyn scowled at that name and dropped her head back with a loud groan. "I freaking hate him - what's got him so busy he can't divorce me?!"

She sat up, eyes wide. "Oh, wow, that didn't sound weird at all."

[[FF'd to seven o'clock]]

Ashton had been checking his watch and anxiously watching the door. He wasn't sure when Jake's shift ended - but now it was finally time to make a run for it.

"Christ," Seth muttered, watching him. "You going to get married, bro?"

Ashton blinked and glared at him. "Not all of us are immune to the hell that is Jake's anger."

Seth snorted, looking down as Lucifer wound around his ankles. "Don't worry about Jake. He's probably busy pining - he won't even notice you're out."

"Hope so," Ashton muttered. He straighted up and dusted down his black button-down shirt, which he'd simply worn over jeans. Nothing big.

Compared to his date with Ashlee last semester, this was largely unplanned. He figured he'd take Lola to an open-kitchen sushi bar. And wing it from there. He wished he'd asked Seth for some input into what Lola liked, but he didn't want to rely on Seth's crazy ideas - even though Seth had given him enough input that was actually helpful.

"Uh, I'll see you guys around," Ashton mumbled, praying he wasn't about to run into Jake on his way down. He headed out of the suite and as he closed the door, heard Seth say dramatically:

"Our little boy's grown up! Going on a date without needing his brother there! I'm so proud! Sniff!"

Ashton's lips twitched into a grin. Feeling lighter, he headed down to the lobby, taking a seat there to wait for Lola.

Evelyn was tossing dog treats in the air, attempting to teach Nova to leap higher. The puppy had lost some of his earlier chubbiness but was now getting really large. "I really can't keep him in here," she muttered to Ashlee. "You wanna walk him with me? I forgot to this morning because The Asshole came over."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

"Sure we can take him for a walk. Its gonna be kinda cold though." Ashlee reminded her. Since it was dark out now.

[[Jake from Sbucks]]

Jacob had come in through the lobby still sort of annoyed at Evelyn. But not as much as he had been earlier. He probably had been overreacting to this anyway.

But no matter what its like Jake felt like he couldn't control his insecurity of James and Evelyn hanging around with each other.

Jake thought about it and thought he should apologize when he got back up and pay her for the window. And for overcharging her coffee too. As Jacob approached the elevator he was gonna press the button when he saw Lola.

[[ Lola's outfit & Hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

"Oh hey Specs, where you headed?" Jake asked noticing Lola in her winter coat.

"Oh hey Jake. Just meeting with a friend from dinner, you just get off work?" She asked him, catching Ashton out of the corner of her eye.

Jacob nodded, "Yeah I did, well I won't keep you waiting. Have fun I'll call you later Lo." Jake said stepping around her and getting into the elevator.

"See ya Jake." Lola waved, as she sighed in relief walking over to where Ashton was seated.

"Hey there. Sorry about being a little late, lost my contacts and had a mini run in with Jake." Lola smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Ashton lowered the hood of his winter jacket and pulled the sunglasses off his face. he stuffed them into his pockets and stood up, flashing Lola a sheepish smile.

"Uh, hey." He glanced over her shoulder at Jake, who was now safely in the elevator. Ashton returned his gaze to Lola. "You look good. Ready to go?" He led the way out of the lobby toward his car

Evelyn got up and pushed aside the living room curtains. "Ah, crap, it's snowing!" She bit her lip, looking down at Nova's woeful face. "Aw, puppy, I'm sorry. You can't go out there!" She knelt and rubbed his underbelly and Nova rolled over, legs in the air, tail wagging happily, walk forgotten.

"Life as a dog is so awesome," Evelyn muttered. She sighed, running a hand through her hair, and then blurted out, "Was I overreacting, or was Jake just being a major douche?" It was kind of bringing her down the whole damn day.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

"Thank you, and you look pretty dapper yourself. Sure let's get going." Lola said.

"I think you were both overreacting. " Ashlee blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

"So I should have laughed when he broke my window?" Evelyn demanded, scratching Nova's ears.

Ashton unlocked his car, and held open the door for Lola to enter. After they were both seated, he turned up the heater and glanced over at her. "So I figured, uh, - okay, this is going ot be totally awkward, but you remember that text Tony sent you?" he asked outright. ""Okay, that...uh..." He hesitated. "Okay, that was never meant to go out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm

"You had a right to be mad, but holding a grudge over it seems stupid." Ashlee pointed out since Evelyn was notorious for holding grudges over just about anything.

"Oh." Lola said as she looked down for a moment. She felt sort of embarrassed now and wondered if maybe Antonio was kind of screwing with her.

Then she realized she shouldn't be upset simply because she didn't like Ashton. Well Lola did like him, but not in that way. As she saw it they were just two friends going out for dinner.

"Well, two friends can go out and enjoy themselves. But I mean do you want to? I get a sense as in you really don't want to." Lola said, looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 pm

"I wouldn't be holding a grudge if he hadn't acted like he had a totem pole shoved up his butt," Evelyn argued, poking Nova's nose and letting him lick her fingers. "I mean, seriously, that was unnecessary, what he did at Starbucks. Why are boys such douchebags?"

Ashton froze. Oh fuck.. "Oh, no, see...uh, you sort of, uh, have it wrong..." he started hastily, and then paused and wondered just what the hell he was going to say. He fumbled words a moment, tapping hsi fingers anxiously on the wheel, and then looked over at her. "I meant, um, when I said Tony's text was never meant to be sent, it was because I figured if I were to ever ask you out, I would do it and it was kind of embarrassing having my dumb brother make me sound like a kindergartner, is all, I mean, okay, yeah, this is probably not making sense and uh, I sound stupid right now, and I should really disown him when I go home, and I'd totally understand if you walked right now, but I - I mean, the guys sort of thought I should get some help since apparently I'm incapable of asking a girl out or some shit and Tony started to annoy me and typed out that text before I had a chance to say anything to you, which I was going to, uh...." He took a deep breath.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 pm

"Cause you're both the most childish, stubborn people to ever come together as a couple?" Ashlee snorted, petting Nova's head.

"Even Nova agrees, right boy?" Ashlee asked the beagle.

So what Lola had gotten from this, was that Ashton wanted to hang out but he would ask himself, but Antonio had butt in, in attempts to help. Gee was it always this confusing hanging out with twins?

Lola cracked a small smile, and flicked her brown eyes up to Ashton. "You know what, let's just forget about it. And go out and enjoy ourselves, sound good?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 pm

"Salazaaaaar," Seth greeted Jake, the moment he set foot inside the suite. Seth and Antonio were sprawled on the living room floor, playing cards. Empty beer bottles lay beside them. "We're staying in, brooooo!" Seth rambled, lying on his stomach.

Ashton rubbed the back of his neck and then moved the car out of its parking spot. "Best plan all night."

The car turned onto the street and toward Midtown.

[[Ashton and Lola to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn frowned as Nova barked in agreement with Ashlee. "I'm not even shocked. Our last two tries lasted about a day each. We never work out," she muttered. "This is why I just wanted to be friends." She ran a hand through her hair. "Honestly, that is just seeming like a better idea all the time. I shouldn't have let Jake push me into making a hasty decision."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"Do you have any fives?" Antonio poked Seth, since they had gotten into a nice friendly drunken game of Go Fish.

"Hey guys." Jake said walking in and closing the door behind him. He walked into the living room and saw them playing cards. "Sup?"

"Oh god no. See thing is, you two aren't any better when you're "friends." Cause the second you both get into a compromising position anyway, you're both making out all over each other. And then you both get emo and bitch for three days cause you're not together. Seriously just work it out, I'm sure he feels bad... again. And he's gonna come sweeping in here and apologizing for being a douche earlier." Ashlee relented. Seriously she wasn't about to have them break up when they had barely just been together a week.

Every one, including herself. Were annoyed of their damn back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm

"You missed Clone A," Seth exclaimed happily. "He went to woo da bitch o' his dreams!"

Evelyn groaned. "He doesn't trust me, it's obvious, okay? You can't have doubt in a relationship! That's the first thing! And we do not bitch for three days!" she added defensively. "Honestly, if he isn't comfortable with me being around James, then the whole dating thing should be put on hold until he's convinced James and I don't see each other that way."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 pm

"Well you do kind of flirt with James, and sometimes you really can't control how you act around him. Plus with how you were all of November and stuff going back and forth. I can see his insecurity. And yes, you do. You're both bitching right now." Ashlee remarked.

"Oh right. He had his date tonight. I guess I must have missed him." Jacob remembered Ashton mentioning that before he left for work earlier today.

"Yupp, he looked all snazzy and shit. SETH! GIMMIE YO FIVE I SEE THEM!" Antonio hollered, grabbing Seth's cards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm

"I didn't flirt with James," Evelyn said firmly. "If I had, he wouldn't still be working past his shift's end." She picked at a loose thread on the couch. "You know what, if that's just gonna bother Jake, then it's just going to be a hassle for both of us. I'll tell him we need to retry this later on. I warned him I didn't think this would work out but he kept demanding a yes or no answer."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Ashlee groaned. "Evelyn come on. Seriously ending it is just gonna make everything incredibly annoying again. You both like each other, its gonna take him some time. You can't deny that there isn't some sort of attraction level between you and James. And you know what, I feel for Jake just because he knew that if James suddenly decided he liked you again, that he could easily win you back. Plus given that well James seems to be a little bit nicer than Jake, I can see it happening. No offense."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:16 pm

This brought Evelyn's whole inner strategizing to a grinding halt.

"Wait, what?! You think James could....if he wanted - what the hell?!" she demanded, annoyed. She threw up her hands. "You know what, this just settles it. Clearly nobody believes me when I say I'm not interested in James no matter how he acts!" She gritted her teeth and pulled out her phone. "You know what, I don't care if it is annoying. Until it's clear to Jake, you, everyone, this thing with him isn't going to work."

She began typing a text to tell Jake to call her whenever he got off work, figuring she at least owed it to him to let him know to his face and not over a text message. Call when u get off work.

Seth now had Antonio in a headlock, grabbing at his cards. "GIMMIE MA FUCKING FIVES BACK, BITCH!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

"DEY MAH FIVES NOW BITCH!!" Antonio declared flaliing about like a chicken.

Jacob laughed when his phone vibrated, and he read Evelyn's message. He walked out of the room and replied back. I'm home I was gonna come see you.

Ashlee realized that maybe that hadn't come out like she wanted it to, but she just like everyone else had the same feeling. That if James did indeed snap out of whatever funk he was in. And realized he still liked Evelyn, that he would probably be able to win her back.

"Oh come on Ev, it came out wrong. Don't break up with the kid." Ashlee told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Evelyn looked over at Ashlee's face and could tell Ashlee was now just saying shit without much backup. "You really believe that about James, don't you?" she asked quietly, and then looked down at her phone as it vibrated.

Ash's over. Come over in couple hours, she replied shortly and expressionlessly.

Seth simply threw himself forward, rather in an offensive tackle, onto Antonio, flattening him. "YOU DON' STEAL TURF FROM DA KING, BITCHNIZZLE!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Ashlee shrugged, running a hand through her hair a bit. "I mean geez Ev. I tried to remain neutral throughout this whole thing. But, my loyalty lies with James. I feel like he got the short end of the stick. He tried so hard, and you never even gave him a second look. I mean Jake is a good kid, I know he cares about you and crap. I can tell we all know. But what do you expect?"

Okay that's fine, let me know when she leaves. Jake sent back as he went to his room to change out of his work clothes.

"I'M THE NEW KING IN DIS PIECE!" Antonio shouted from underneath Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm

"Well," Evelyn said, flustered. She honestly felt liek Ashlee had yanked the rug out form under her feet. She and James had landed on a truce. Sure, they'd known they wouldn't jsut start going all BFF, but she hadn't really considered he'd ever evne try.

He wouldn't.

Evelyn sat up and looked over at Ashlee. "He won't, James, I mean. I know he's just done. He doesn't seem me that way and vice versa." She kind of felt like she was arguing a very poorly laid out case.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm

"I know he's over it. Hence why I haven't pushed anything on him. I know that he has gotten over it, and honestly after these last few years I think he's deserved peace of mind. To not have to pine over you or be incredibly emo. I know Luke really wouldn't care if you and Jake broke up at all since I know that he still thinks that you and James are gonna end up together. And I like to think that too. I know you guys don't see each other in that light anymore. But I know you're still attracted to each other, and sometimes that's all it takes." Ashlee said quietly, fiddling with a loose string on her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next