New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 am

"Suree." Ashlee mocked Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abercrombie&Fitch: Mistaken Flirtation [Ashlee/James]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 am

Evelyn frowned but continued walking, slightly uneasy. She knew herself - and she'd definitely not flirted with James. Did it look like she had?

She changed back into her jeans and left the skirt in the dressing rooms, returning to the skirt section. "I wasn't flirting," she voiced her thought to Ashlee. "James wasn't either. He was mocking me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 am

"Whatever you say!" Ashlee said holding her phone up trying to get signal to send a message, not really paying attention to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 am

Evelyn groaned and waved a hand in front of Ashlee's face. "Ash!" She frowned. "Seriously, don't make this into something it isn't. I know you're probably still pro-James or whatever but I'd rather this not be turned into something stupid that it wasn't."

She looked around and spotted James coming back to his section - one of which they were apparently in. Evelyn's stomach twitched nervously at the sight of him and every muscle in her body tensed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am

Ashlee brought her phone in front of Evelyn's face. "Damn it still no signal. This place sucks, and Ev don't worry I wouldn't do anything to sabotage yours and Jake's relationship." Ashlee stated firmly, giving up on her phone and shoving it in her purse.

James walked by Evelyn and Ashlee and stopped. "You guys find anything?" He stopped in front of them.

"Besides Ev's hoochie skirt? Nah we mostly came to bug your co workers and you." Ashlee grinned.

James huffed. "I'm aware, I work until close now instead of until four. Thanks for that." James said dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 am

Evelyn glanced over at James' manager. She snickered and turned to James, stepping slightly consciously away from him. "Be careful - your manager gives off French teacher vibes."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 am

James shuddered. "I know, anyway I have to get back to work. If you guys buy anything tell them you're like my family members or something and you can get a discount. Granted its not huge but whatever. I'll see you guys later." James waved to the girls and went back to work.

"Bye James!" Ashlee waved to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 am

Evelyn nodded at James, not wanting to give Ashlee anymore ammo, and then buttoned up her coat again. "Anymore ogling to do?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 am

"Nope my quota has been filled." Ashlee smirked, putting her jacket on and heading for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 am

Evelyn followed Ashlee out, secretly relieved. They stepped out onto the weakly sunlit streets, crowds thronging around them. A cold blast of air reminded them it was still firmly winter. "Where do you wanna go?" Evelyn asked, shivering. "Damn, I need a coffee."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 am

"Wanna go to Starbucks?" Ashlee suggested as they started walking down the street. "Let's go to the one closer to home, that way we just have to go home and our coffee will still be warm."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:16 am

"Yeah, I hate having to sit around in a cramped Starbucks," Evelyn agreed, and then frowned a little as they headed for the subway steps. "Um, Jake's at work," she mumbled grumpily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 am

"Oh come on Ev. It sounded like he felt real bad for breaking your window. If anything he'll probably be giving you free coffee, to make up for it." Ashlee stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 am

Evelyn shrugged. She didn't want free coffee, particularly since she figured it'd probably have to come out of Jake's pocket if he did that. "Yeah, okay," she relented, as they climbed aboard a subway train headed downtown to Greenwich.

Evelyn pulled out her phone and fiddled around with it. She landed on hte photo Ashlee had uploaded on Facebook and she hesitated a little. She really had no reason to feel nervous.

Evelyn kept her mouth shut and soon, the train slowed down in Greenwich. She and Ashlee got off and headed down the sidewalk to the Starbucks Jake worked at, Evelyn twisting her bracelet anxiously.

[[Evelyn and Ashlee to Starbucks]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2