New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:47 am

"She's his childhood friend. He kinda owes her that much at least. And Ash should not worr, you know? Luke wasn't ever into Tasha, and he deluded himself he was. But he only sees her as a friend. And even with Tiff. He regretted that. He's loyal, but not dumb..." She poked at her plate. "I've lost my appetite..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 am

James shrugged, "You're right, lets pray Ashlee cools off before she comes back down here."

James sighed, "So love, since you've lost your appetite I shall help myself." James grinned taking a strip of bacon off her plate and he ate happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:05 am

Evelyn watched this amused. "You are such an insensitive jerk."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 am

James chewed on a strip and stopped mid way half a strip of bacon still hanging from his mouth, "Wanna share? He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:16 am

Evelyn stared at him. "Um...what?" she asked, confused. "Share that?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:17 am

James smirked, "You know share the bacon until our lip meet midway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:30 am

Evelyn shook her head, grinning. "I was kinda hoping you wouldn't say that. It's so unbelievably cheesy. You know it is." She let out a small laugh. She leaned over and ruffled James' hair. "Try harder."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 am

James pouted, "Fine no love for Darko in the morning, I'll be right back I'm going to brush the teeth, you can join me if you'd like."

James got up and sauntered out of the kitchen towards the bathroom and began brushing his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 am

Evelyn picked at her food, adn heard the doorbell ring. She went to get it.

"hey, Lucas, hey Tasha," she greeted, letting them in. Natasha smiled back.

"Where's Ashlee?" Luke asked. Evelyn faltered.

"Um...her room..."

Natasha grabbed Luke's arm. "Let's wait for her to come downstairs then." She proceeded to drag Luke to the living room.

"Lucas," Evelyn said coolly, and he stopped, looking confused. "Ash isn't feeling too well..."

Luke's eyes widened. "I'll be right back," he promised Natasha, and brushed past, up the stairs to Ashlee's room.

Natasha's eyes were icy as she looked at Evelyn, who sent her a small smile back.

"So, um...how are you liking it here?"

"Oh, it's great," Natasha chirped, her foul mood vanishing. "I love hanging out with Luke. We did that a lot when we were little but I miss it now."

"He has commitments," Evelyn shrugged. "His girlfriend, for one, you know? He's crazy about her." She threw this in carelessly.

She turned to look down the hall at the bathroom. "Say, Darko, did you drown or what? Cause if you did, I'm taking your car."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 am

James emerged from the bathroom singing, "Ain't nobody as dope as me I'm just so fresh and... so fresh and so clean clean. Don't you think I'm so sexy? I'm just so fresh and so... so fresh and so clean clean."

James flashed his pearly whites at Evelyn, "You cannot take my car and I was making my breath smell all kinds of sexy for you." He kissed her on the cheek.

James saw Natasha and greeted her, "Hey Tasha what's up?"

Ashlee sat in her room going over her hair with the flat iron she had heard Luke and Natasha came in and sighed trying to block out her voice while she did her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 am

"Why are you...ironing your hair when you're not feeling well?" Luke asked, from Ashlee's room's doorway, a puzzled frown on his face.

Evelyn swatted James away. "Dorky, let the adults talk here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:57 am

Ashlee looked towards the door and placed the flat iron down, "I'm alright I had taken a shower earlier cause I reaked of food, who told you I wasn't feeling well?" she asked Luke arching an eyebrow while she looked at her reflection in the vanity.

James flicked Evelyn's nose, "Oy Evie incase you didn't know I'm older than you." He grinned smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:00 am

Luke frowned, walking up behind Ashlee. "Um...Evelyn did...said you went upstairs because of that?" He rested his hands on her shoulders. "You sure you're alright?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "James, I meant intellect wise. We all know you have yet to pass pre-K in that context."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:08 am

Ashlee sighed, why did she always find it so hard to be mad at him? She would look into his eyes and would just melt and she hated herself for being that weak around him. Ashlee forced a smile, "I'm fine Luke, I'm just gonna finish up my hair and I should be done in a couple of minutes. Go keep Tasha company, better yet keep Ev and James from killing each other." She added laughing.

James grinned and hugged Evelyn, "If my intellect is that of a Pre-K student then there is a macaroni sclupture up there in your honor."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:13 am

Luke frowned and then nodded. "Sure..." He bent down, kissed her on the cheek and walked out.

Evelyn felt her sarcasm melt inside her. She pulled free of James, feeling her cheks burn at his words.

Natasha was laughing. "Are you guys enemies or in love, hard to tell..."

Evelyn turned redder and smacked James on the arm. "Both."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:33 am

James rubbed his arm and then tugged on her hair, "She says were enemies but the truth is she abuses me to keep herself under control around me. Truth be told Tasha if you weren't here right now she'd be all over me." He smirked smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 am

Evelyn gaped at James. "Just for that, I'm going to be AWAY from you this whole day. I'll take Ash shopping!" She scowled at James as Luke came down the stairs.

he looked between the two of them, muttered something like, "Loving hate" and said to Natasha, "Hey, wanna eat something?"

She nodded and followed him to the kitchen. He paused and said to Evelyn, "And Ash was not sick!"

Evelyn flushed as Luke walked into the kitchen. She recovered, turning to James with a grin. "I'm gonna find Ashlee. You stay here and babysit them!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 pm

James saluted Evelyn, "Yes sir captain Evie."

He grinned walking into the kitchen and sitting across from Tasha and Luke. He smiled at them, "So best friend how was your morning?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Luke smiled briefly before helping himself to a pancake. "It was eventful. Someone decided pouring water all over me would be a good way to wake me up."

Natasha cringed as he shot her a glare. "God, Lucas, whine about it, why don't you?"

Luke scowled. "God, it was like being tortured by Ashlee all over again. Only Ash would probably sing with it too."

Natasha's face fell somewhat. "Yeah, well, that would've been too kiddish for me, I guess," she muttered.

"Ash?" Evelyn asked, walking into her room. "Um...everything fine?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm

James laughed, "Yeah Ash is nuts, you missed it Luke she totally attacked me this morning, but its the best when Ash sings, even though when she's sinigng to be annoying its horrid but when she actually sings its actually really nice."

Ashlee smiled up at Evelyn getting up from the vanity, "Yeah everything's good, I guess I got upset for no reason I mean Tasha's his friend and there is nothing to worry about."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:58 pm

Evelyn smiled and gave Ashlee a small hug, before leading her downstairs. "Come on, lighten up. We'll spy on Jamesy and see what his big mouth spouts from here, okay?"

She stood beyond view of the kitchen door.

Luke was forwning. "I haven't heard her really sing in a while. Sadly, she does it to annoy me, mostly.

"Singing is no big," Natasha said, examining her nails. "Anyone can do it. You just need to clear out your tone."

"James sings," Luke told her. "But only for one person," he added, grinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Ashlee giggled as she stood next to Evleyn, "I love James he's so obnoxious."

James grinned throwing a crumpled up tissue at Luke, "Yeah singing for me is a closet hobby, but Ash and Luke are the only ones I know who really loved it, so Tasha you still singing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm

"Yep." Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess, you sing only for the person you're enemies with and in love with too, right?" She shook her head. "For a second, I was worried back there. I thought you were gonna have a fight or something."

Evelyn was stifling her laughter into her hand. "I can't blame her. But she should see it when James adn I really fight. It's a lot nastier."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:22 pm

"Yeah I know we went to high school together Ev." Ashlee snorted.

James laughed, "What can I say its our thing, its my charm that brought her to me." He replied smugly

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Evelyn turned to Ashlee. "I want to throw something at his swollen head so bad right now." She turned back to watch.

Luke was choking on his food. "Um, he means that his daring endurance of everything both life and she threw at him made her fall for him back. He was, and is, so whipped, it's hilarious." He turned to James, grinning smugly. "Don't even deny it. She so has this player wrapped around her finger."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next