New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus Empty The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 am

[ I hate you all Suspect ]

James walked onto campus, it was pretty damn big and he needed to find the office to register.

He had just came back from the apartment, that him and Luke would be sharing and so far he managed to get lost on campus and lose Luke or not find him... whatever the case was.

He walked around a bit aimlessly looking for the office because he knew if he didn't register for classes and probably find Luke at the same time.

Ashlee hummed loudly to herself, her iPod in her ears as always, as she walked across campus. She was really excited to be at her new school, she wanted nothing more than her senior year to get away from her small town and New York she thought was just the place to start off her brand new life.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:26 am

Alexis twirled her headphones as she headed through campus, staring down at her book which consisted of something random she had gotten from a cousin, or more stole from her cousin the last time she had seen her. She usually walked through campus while reading, which lead to many thrashing into people, red cheeks of embarrassment or anger when she'd find that "I'm in a hurry idiot" sort of prick. She had gotten here not to long ago, hoping New York would be just the place for her to start off her music.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 am

Luke walked around the quad with some difficulty. He glanced around, and then down at the map under his arm. Where the hell was the office? He had to catch a cab after that, and find his way to god-knew-where in Midtown East. Hopefully James had already gotten to the appartment and they wouldn't need ot run around Manhattan searching.

Luke had been here before, several times. He had an aunt living in Staton Island; he knew his way around fairly well. From what he could remember....

Luke headed toward what looked to be the office.

Evelyn fiddled with her phone, dumping it into a crevice of her knapsack. Dressed in comfy cargos and a tank, a visor protecting her eyes from the sunlight, she made her way slowly down the grassy path to where she figured she could find her dorm.

She paused and veered to the right as a tall, broad-shoulderd boy blazed by, the typically blond surfer-type. Evelyn glowered at him and then made her way onwards, finally reaching her dorm building.

She entered the lobby adn stared, appalled. There was no elevator...what, was she to carry five bags of crap up ten sets of stairs? Her dorm was on the fifth floor.

God dammit, not been here five minutes and already it's turning shit... Evelyn inhaled and then gritted her teeth, thinking she might have to carry them all up one by one. Hopefully nobody would steal them while she did. This wasn't Ash Creek anymore...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 am

Jacob walked into the dorm building he had already came by earlier to drop off his stuff and was just hanging around campus, although he had been no stranger to it since he grew up in New york his entire life.

He whistled casually taking his hands out of the pocket of his black leather jacket to crack his knuckles, when he spotted a pretty looking bronze headed girl with about half a luggage store around her feet.

Jake grinned slyly, figuring he'd help the poor lady out, of course with a reward in mind, he ran a hand through his dark hair and and walked up to her he tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey there, noticed you had a lot of baggage need help?"

James walked by what he was sure the same bench about four times, frustrated knowing he wasn't going to find the office to register and at this rate probably not graduate he figured he'd ask someone for directions.

He spotted a girl with black hair and decided to ask her since usually girls were a lot nicer, and plus she seemed cute, he went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could help me find the office building, I need to register for my classes and this place is huge."

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 am

Alex looked up as a familiar blond guy, taller then her of course, went by her towards the office. She only caught a glimpse but it was enough to make her stop and pause, then turn around a little, trying to figure out why the wall he looked so familiar.

She went to yell out something before jumping and turning to look up at yet another taller guy standing behind her. And yet of course, he looked familiar but this time, only slightly.

Last edited by Conspiracy. on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 am

Luke reached the doors of the office building, Student Center or whatever they called it here. After getting his paperwork done, signing a few lines, he made hsi way back outside, knocking into people's legs with his suitcases. Winded, he collapsed on a bench, carefully draping his guitar case onto his lap. It had made the journey from Grand Central Station to here on his back.

Luke wiped a bead of sweat off hsi forehead, quickly texting James as he sat there, to ask where he was.

Evelyn glanced up at the boy. THen down at her luggage. She felt suddenly weak adn helpless.

But hell, she'd learned her lesson with being all tough-shelled.

She forced herself to smile politely at the guy. He looked to be around her age, maybe older, and definitely, as Ashlee would say "a hottie". Evelyn suddenly felt a pang, and wished Ashlee were here.

She remembered the guy was still standing there. But this was a big city. What if he was some psycho rapist?

"Um, no thanks," she said, keeping that placid smile on her face. God, it felt so fake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 am

Jake raised an eyebrow, most girls never turned him down. This wasn't something he was really used to. He asked again, "You sure, I mean its a long way up and there isn't an elevator. I should know, listen if its cause you think I'm some sort of weirdo I'm not, but hey I offered, so don't say I didn't, don't wanna hear you crying about breaking your nail later about this."

James jumped back a bit too when the girl did, he gave her a once over, she was pretty dark hair and nice gray eyes. He couldn't help but feel like he knew her.

He shook his head it was probably because she looked a little like Ashlee is why, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you, but yeah I need help finding the building so I can register do you know where that could possibly be? I need to meet my friend to show him our apartment, so I'm a bit in a hurry."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 am

"Oh- yeah, just following me."Alexis said, turning on her boots heel again before starting down towards the office, glancing back over her shoulder to make sure James was following. She frowned a little to herself, feeling that "tip of your tongue" thing going on.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:27 am

Luke glanced up as a familiar head flashed past him toward the nearby office.

"James?" he called, uncertainly. James had arrived in NYC a day earlier than he had, adn Luke hadn't contacted him since. Save for the text,which James clearly hadn't noticed.

Luke smirked. Because James was already following some girl. Typical...

"Darko!" he hollered, carefully adjusting his guitar bag. "Over here!"

Evelyn felt rage seep through her. Break a freaking nail? Was he for real?

But she had to start a clean slate. Right? She stifled the rude retort on the tip of her tongue and said quietly, "You look like a creep. But thanks. I'll spare the nail. " She bent down and grabbed one of the wheeled suitcases, tugging it toward the stairs, casting a glance behind her at the other two worriedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 am

Jacob raised an eyebrow, Was this chick for real? he walked up behind her and realized that if she wasn't going to be nice he didn't have to be other.
He shoved past her and accidentally-on-purpose kicked her luggage down the stairs.

"Oops sorry chicka that was an accident I needed to get to my dorm but you and your baggage department were in the way." Jake said icily as he pushed past her up the stairs.

James heard his name and he looked back to see Luke sitting on a bench with his guitar on his back and he grinned shouting back, "Luke!"

He walked over to where his friend was sitting, "Hey dude! Good to see you made it, I was going to register or at least I was trying to, but damn this place is huge! I had um... "He turned to the girl and pointed at her, "I had her help me, I'm sorry I didn't get your name, but this is my friend Luke, Luke this is..."

Ashlee continued her walk around campus, she decided after enough procrastination she'd go register for classes. She stopped for a moment to pull up her black boots over her knee while adjusting her jeans into her boots. She stood up straight and straightened out her neon pink tank top and unzipped her jacket a bit.

She played with the charms of her necklace, and as she stuck her iPod in her messenger bag she spotted three kids near a bunch, she stopped in her track and did a double take.

Is that.... Alexis, James....Luke?! What the hell!

Ashlee hurried her pace over there, she had told them she was going to New York but she ended up here last minute, she thought maybe she was seeing things but once she approached them and recognized them she knew it was them for sure.

Really? WOW!

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" Ashlee called out to the three of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 am

"LUKE?" Alexis said, it finally hitting her like a sack of cement as she stared at him before adjusting her gaze over to Ashlee and blinked hard before smiling just slightly. "Whoa, Ashcreek all over again, slightly..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 am

Luke stared, slack-jawed, at both girls. The first emotion hitting him was shock. The second was hilarity. He struggled to contain his laughter. "Really, Ash? You missed us so much you came all the way after us out here?" He glanced at Alexis, grin widening. "Weren't you, like, on Mars?"

Evelyn saw red. She was already lost in a new city and having issues with her luggage. Now this pompous jackass came along. It was James all over again. Screw courtesy, bitch, she spat mentally, and opened her backpack, yanking out her hardwood Gucci sunglasses case. She pulled her sunglasses out of it and then flung it with deadly accuracy at the back of the dark-haired guy's retreating head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 am

Ashlee snorted, "Right Lucas because I wanted ever so badly to be with you in school again. Hey James!" Ashlee gave him a hug.

James laughed returning the hug, "Hey Ash, oh wait... Alexis. Sorry I barely remember you but yeah you could say this is a reunion."

Jake felt something hard him in the back of the head, "Damn it!" He shouted, looking down he saw the culprit to be a sunglasses case?

How in the hell?

He turned his head around the corner to see that stupid red headed brat knowing it was her because he had insulted her, so he ever so kindly dropped the sunglasses case on top of her head.

"Sorry I'm just such a butterfingers today!" He said loudly and sarcastically.

Bitch is messing with the wrong guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 am

Alexis shrugged. "That's okay- I thought maybe you were some creepy stalker guy whose face I kept seeing in the crowd but never knew."She chirped causally.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 am

Luke eyed James meaningfully. "He IS a creepy, stalker guy. Trust me on that."

Evelyn was ready and caught the case, slipping it neatly into her backpack with her sunglasses. As a bonus, she lifted a slim hand and flipped the dark-haired kid off before going back down the stairs to retrieve her suitcase.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 am

"I am not a creepy stalker! If anything I wanted to come here alone. Luke followed me here." James stated defending himself.

Jake glared as he watched the girl disapper he figured he would probably never see her again after this, so he went on his way.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:24 am

"Ahhh..."Alexis frowned and slowly stepped back from the ground, planning her get away.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 am

"Asshole," Evelyn mumbled, after a half hour of hard work had resulted in her reaching her dorm red-faced. She unlocked the door to the suite and dragged her stuff through to one of the two bedrooms. She glanced around, wondering where her roomie was. Hopefully, she wouldn't be some diva. Evelyn had met one on the stairs already. Stupid prat.

Luke got to his feet. "We should get our stuff to the apartment, dude," he said to James. "Then maybe come back here? Where're you staying?" THis was to the girls.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 pm

"My stuff is already there since, I decided I'd come a day early and claim the best bed." James grinned.

Ashlee giggled twirling a piece of her hair around her polished fingers, "I'm renting some apartment a couple of blocks away from campus, I actually need to find myself a roommate."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 am

"Post ads or something?" Luke suggested to Ashlee, glancing at his watch. "Shit, we should get back to the apartment. I doubt you've even touched the rental furniture, James." He grabbed the two suitcases and led the way toward the street ot hail a cab, after letting the girls know they'd meet up that night for dinner or something.

"Hail a cab," he said to James, grinning, as they stared at the busy Greenwich streets. "Like, how they do it in the movies."

[[Luke and James to Streets of Manhattan]]

Seth Andreasis scowled to himself as he made his way throughthe campus he knew like the back of his hand. His older brother Rafe had attended NYU the previous year. Right before he left on some fancy trip to the homeland. Now Seth was stuck dorming. But he had the keys to his and Rafe's penthouse if he really missed home.

Seth could survive in the culinary department, but he admittedly hated the huge, empty, echoing apartment in the Upper East.

Of course, Seth's dilemna wasn't completely simple. In a pet carrier beside him and his two suitcases, was a fluffy tomcat whose owner had gone on vacation for a while.

Seth wasn't entirely certain, but he thought maybe Lucifer had run off to him. Seth didn't mind Lucifer, the cat. And Luce was a chick-magnet, silvery-white fur and warm golden eyes.

Unfortunately, Lucifer had earned his name.

Seth reached the familiar dorm building. He'd never been inside the freshmen dorms, because Rafe had lived off-campus at their penthouse. Seth picked up on of the suitcases and Lucifer's carrier before starting up the stairs to the boys' wing of the fifth floor. When he reached the suite's door, he set down the cat carrier, pulled out his key and unlocked the door, sincerely hoping his room-mate and highschool friend was decent in there.

[[to NYU Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 am

(Pictures are killing this poor nine year old gateway!! No idea how to post..)

Alexis had managed to spill away enough from the teenage reunion or whatever, sitting down as she sorted through her bag, grabbing her dorm keys before standing back up.

(Eh. It'll do.)
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:09 am

[[ooh, Alex, Evelyn is going to be in the Dorms thread, under Freshmen dorms. Just post Alexis going there.]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:16 am

((From Athletic Facility - Gym A.))

Alexis walked slightly behind Luke, a bit slower then him due to his long spidery length like legs compared to hers. She glanced down at their hands, which she wasn't sure if Luke ever realized he still had it. The only thing that weirded her out about it? She liked it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 am

Luke led them to a bench near the large fountain that marked the quad at Washington Square. He tugged Alexis down beside him, placing the bag of feed in his free hand on his other side. "Well, that was...um, a good game," he said, golden-brown eyes fixed to the fountain's white spray.

For some reason, he didn't think he was capable of meeting Alexis' eyes right then. He didn't know what she was thinking or feeling bout the whole situation. Was she embarrassed and furious at him for getting her in such a compromising position. He sincerely hoped not.

Luke snuck a quick peek at her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 am

Alexis let her hair down from it's ponytail with her free hand, staring at the fountain also as she took a deep breath, waiting for the butterfly feelings in her stomach to settle just a little. But they never did so she went on with it anyway. "You wanna go on a date um, this weekend?"Alexis blurted out, not looking at him yet.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum