New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Alexis looked down at the text before looking around and headed towards the cafe once she saw it. She went over to Luke once she spotted him also. "Mornin'."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Alexis' cell buzzed and Luke glanced up, distracted. He ran a hand through his hair, and looking at Alexis' done-up appearance, realized he'd forgotten to comb his hair that morning. "Oh, hey," he replied, attempting to pat down an unruly strand over his forehead self-consciously.

He pulled his bag off the chair next to his, tilting his head at it to indicate she should sit down. "So, did Evelyn find out where you were?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Alexis sat down, replying to Evelyn quickly before looking up at him and nodded slightly. "As I'm sure was expected, yes."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Luke frowned. "How? I didn't say a word to anyone."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

"She figured it out."Alexis smirked, glancing up at Luke. "Not sure how- but she did."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 pm

He flinched slightly, flipping his book closed, and leaned an elbow on the table, half-turning to look at her. "And what, did she chew you out?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:16 pm

"Not to bad."Alexis said, shrugging a bit and looked at him. "Did James figure it out?"She asked, tilting her head a little, her bangs falling back in her eyes, causing her to slightly scowl.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Luke shook his head. And then remembered why he'd called her down here this early. "He did...um...figure out the whole Evelyn thing. We, um, ran into her last night, she wsa headed home, I think."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Alexis put her phone down on the table, propping her elbows on the table and then rested her head in her hands. "I know. Evelyn just said she ran into you and him last night.... what happened?"She asked, which was followed with a deep sigh.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Luke shifted in his seat, unsure what to say. He wasn't sure anymore how much Evelyn had been bullshitting. "Do you know anyone named Jake? Like...from your dorm." He carefully watched for Alexis' reaction to his name.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm

"...Jake?"Alexis' voice sounded a bit hateful at the name as she glanced up at Luke. "He's some guy a dew dorms down from us that's staying with a crack-head that keeps saying I have issues and has that Satan cat that attacked us."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Luke gave a slight grin. "Oh, that was the cat you guys keep mentioning on Facebook, huh?" He furrowed his brows. "Um....how does Evelyn feel about him?" he asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 pm

"She hated him or disliked him with a passion last I knew."Alexis said with a frown. "...Why?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 pm

"Um," Luke scratched his ear. THis was bizarre. "Last night she, um....they were holding hands, and um...." He trailed off uncertainly, looking down at Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Alexis blinked up at Luke. This was certainly wrong. Last she knew Evelyn couldn't STAND to be around Jake for five minutes, if not less! Now they were a couple practically? "... No. That's not- Evelyn hasn't even KNOWN him that long! And she can't stand him!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Luke felt even more bewildered. "Are you positive? She was already with him when we ran into her. And she was...very comfortable around him too." He paused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm

"I'm positive Luke... either that or she's lying to me about staying away from "bad-boys" like him."Alexis said and growled slightly under her breath, narrowing her eyes with pursed lips.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Luke rubbed hisi forehead, puzzled. "Well....Jake said they were going out. Maybe she didn't want to make you mad?" He bit his lip. "Evelyn has a thing for the worst guys she could possibly choose. Like, in senior year, she hung around Dov Daniels a lot. I don't know if she ever went out with him. But he was major bad news and Joel was furious when he heard."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 pm

"No- Hell no. She hasn't known him that long- and ... ugh..."Alexis grabbed for her phone, planning on texting her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm

"You're going to ask her? She might just lie...." Luke frowned again. "Man, I knew she wanted a new start here but she's just reverting to her old bad-taste-in-men habit."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Alexis gritted her teeth a little, shaking her head as she texted Evelyn. what the fuck were you doing with jake? and i want the damn truth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Luke stared down at Alexis' phone, and waited.

A few minutes passed in silence. Evelyn didn't reply.

He glanced up at Alexis. "Well....either she doesn't have a good explanation or her cell is off."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

"Or she's ignoring me."Alexis added, throwing her phone into her bag instead and leaned back in her seat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Luke shrugged and patted her knee. "That too." He shifted in his seat again. "Um...James didn't take it well last night..." Luke turned his face and patted his jaw. "See that purple there? It's James' work."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Alexis looked up and flinched at the sight. She reached up, gently taking his jaw in hand and lightly brushed her thumb along the purple bruising. "Geez..."She whispered.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum