New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Luke swallowed. His jaw still kind of pained him. "Yeah....he just...he broke the table too, in fact. He was like...nuts. And thing is, he wasn't mad at Evelyn. Well, I know he's hurt like hell that she and Jake...whatever they are. But he was mad we all lied to him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 pm

"Oh..."Alexis said quietly, swallowing back the guilty knot in her throat, thinking over what could possibly happen today over it all before realizing that she was basically still caressing his jaw and dropped her hand.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Luke cleared his throat, pulling back and running a hand through his hair again so he'd have something to do beside stare at her. "Yeah, um...and he is probably going to coome out today looking for blood. I'm sincerely hoping they don't run into each other and James doesn't find any of us either."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Alexis cringed. "Yeah- I'd rather not be punched or slapped today."She asked, reaching down to rub at her elbow before raising it for Luke to see. "I'm already injured enough as it is."She joked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm

"Aw, crap," Luke groaned, eyes widening as he examined it. "Is that from yesterday's game?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yup."Alexis said and smirked at him. "Hurts to move it to much. Luckily it's my left one though."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Luke rested his arms on the table, laying his head down, face turned to her. "Good thing you're not left-handed then." He stifled a tired yawn. "I have class in an hour and I slept on the couch because I was too fearful for my life to stay in one room with James last night."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Alexis chuckled a little. "Do you want to nap till then? I'll hang around and wake you up in 30 minutes if you want."She said, looking down at him and hesitatingly reached over, playing with his hair.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Luke closed his eyes. Alexis' fingers were soothing and he stifled a bigger yawn, silently cursing his emotional roommate. He closed his eyes, drifting in and out of consciousness.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Connor ruffled his damp hair as he headed up to the Washington Square fountain, staring down at his book. He cleared his throat quietly, sitting down on a bench next to a dark haired girl.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm

[[from NYU Freshmen Dorms]]

Seth made his way across the quad toward the cafe where he figured he'd catch up on his missing classwork. On the way, he waved at a couple of boys he knew vaguely. They were more Jake's crowd.

Seth approached the tiny coffeeshop and paused, blue eyes narrowing at a familiar face.

He didn't know who the sleeping dark-blond boy next to the girl was, but the brunette's face was firmly in his memory.

Seth fixed a smirk to his lips and marched over to Alexis and her snoozing comrade. Without waiting for invitation, he dropped his bag with a loud thud on the chair opposite the blond boy's and took the seat next to it, right opposite her. The blond didn't stir.

"Morning, Issues," he greeted her affably, shamelessly giving her a slow once-over. "Who's the blond lump?"

Oriana glanced up at the person beside her. Some cute dark-haired guy. She flashed him a half-smile when he caught her stare, and returned to her doodling, red-blue streaked hair covering her expression.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Connor smirked briefly, raising his eyebrows at her multi-colored hair. Wasn't that the "teenage emo" thing to do? He shook his head, looking back down at his book. "Nice hair."He said, sincerely.

--

Alexis pursed her lips, shooting a look towards Seth. "I do have a name, ya know."She said with a slight scowl and shook her head. "This PERSON is Luke. Now be quiet and let him sleep, would you?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm

"Why?" Seth demanded obnoxiously. He'd sat down all of five seconds and already he could see the tightening around her jaw.

She and Evelyn were roommates for good reason. Both were uptight ice queens.

"It's almost nine in the morning on a school day. But if he must sleep, why not go home as opposed to drooling in public?" Seth continued wisely. He brushed honey-blond bangs off his forehead and then flinched at the color.

Oriana glanced up at the guy again, startled out of her daydreaming. She tugged absently at a red-blue lock, fingered the black beneath that. "Thanks," she answered wryly, unable to tell if he was joking. And then turned back to her doodling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Connor glanced back at the pad she was doodling on, not quiet able to tell what it was. "Um.. whatcha drawing?"

--

Alexis sighed deeply, trying to ease her tensing muscles. "Reasons, Seth, reasons."She stated simply as she span her phone around in her hands a bit.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 pm

"Oh?" Seth asked, not really caring. He leaned back in his seat, eyeing some blond walking past their table, before tilting his head to look at Alexis again. "So," he said non-sequitor, "my roommate brought in a puppy last night. Just warning you in case he gets into your rooms again." One corner of Seth's lips quirked, highlighting his lone dimple.

Oriana shrugged. "Doodling stuff." She tilted her notepad a little to show him the various names she'd graffitied in gothic, animalistic and various themed ways.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Connor smirked. "Can you draw me, my name?"He asked, looking at her.

--

Alexis rolled her eyes. "If one more of your damned animals gets into our dorm, I'm reporting you."She said firmly before reaching over and shaking Luke's shoulder gently. "Luke.. Luke, get up."She said softly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Seth snickered as Luke's head rose slowly. The blond scratched his ear before shooting ALexis what Seth could have sworn was an affectionate glance.

Hm, I see something, the blond-turned-brunet boy mused devilishly. He smirked at Alexis. "Relax, Jake said he's taking the pup back to his 'rents."

"Jake?" At this word, the brownish-blodn boy looked around at him. His eyes, Seth noted with growing amusement, were almost the exact color of his brown-blond hair. Weird kid. Just like Issues.

"Yeah," Seth replied, curious. "You know him?" This guy didn't look like Jake's crowd. At all. He radiated a weirdly naive air.

Luke glanced at Alexis again, this time curiously. "Isn't that Evelyn's supposed boyfriend?"

Seth's elbow slipped off the table and he almost broke his jaw on the edge of the hard plastic surface. He gaped at Alexis. "What the fuck?"

Oriana glanced up at the guy again, smiling coyly. "Sure." She flipped to a new page and paused, slim fingers over her Sharpie. "What do I get out of it?" She lifted brown eyes rimmed with gray to examine him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm

[[Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment]]

Ashlee walked across campus going towards the quad, she took her hair out of a ponytail and it cascaded down her back in waves.

Ashlee was pissed at Oriana and she needed to plan revenge on her, but didn't know what to do just yet.

As she got closer she saw Alexis and a sleeping Luke and another brunette boy sitting near them.

She sighed as she approached them taking the empty seat next to Luke, "Sup bitches?" She greeted them.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm

"What do you want in return?"Connor said in a flirty tone as he flashed her a grin. "My name is Connor by the way."

Alexis smiled briefly at Luke before looking at Seth with an annoyed glance. "We're- Or at least, I am, guessing that Evelyn's lying about Jake being her boyfriend for whatever reason. Either that- or she's lying to me about staying away people from like you and him."She said sharply to Seth before looking at Ashlee and nodded. "Hi Ash."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Oriana flashed a smile before turning back to her notepad. "You definitely don't want to ask me that. Because you seem like a nice, innocent boy, I'll give you another chance to specify something you could give me."

Seth glanced at the girl who'd sat down for a second, but his mind was too disturbed to check her out. He glanced back at Alexis, frown marring his handsome features and dark-blue eyes narrowed. "Jake didn't say a word to me about this. And that guy would have, if this were to happen...he's never been around French Red long enough to ask her out."

Luke flashed Ashlee a smile and leaned over to mutter to her, "Apparently, Ev got herself a boyfriend. And James and I ran into her and her guy last night." He tapped the purple bruise at his jaw. "James took it, and our lying, badly."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Ashlee's mouth fell open at this stunning discovery, she smacked Luke across the arm, "Wait, what?! We're not even in New York three days and Ev has a boyfriend, and James punched you in the face?!" Ashlee asked outraged examining his bruise.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm

"Hmm.. a date?"Connor offered, grinning slightly still.

"That would be why I said 'lying' the first time."Alexis said, frowning at Seth. "I'm going back to the dorms soon to talk to her about it."Alexis said, with a shake of her head and waved her hand dismayingly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Luke smiled sadly. "Yeah, you've missed some drama. But I think you had enough of your own, huh?"

Seth bit the inside of his cheek. "Yeah, I think I'll pay Sal a visit at work." He got up abruptly, mind spinning. What crazy shit had Jake pulled now?

Man, this must be what he felt like when he ran out to grab Luce on that ledge. I feel like his mother, Seth fumed, heading to the main street to catch the subway to Starbucks.

[[Seth to Starbucks...where Jake is not. xD]]

Oriana shook her head and smiled wider. "You're so cute, I'm tempted to say yes." She tilted her head. "You know what....sure."

With that, she turned back to her notepad. "What theme would you like?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Alexis bit at her bottom lip as she thought over everything and reached over, grabbing her phone. She didn't really want to leave, because she knew she'd go get in fight with Evelyn most likely. But whatever had to be done had to be done.

She looked at Luke and Ashlee. "Do you guys wanna meet up somewhere after classes and talk about this more? I think I should go talk to Evelyn- get what the hell's really going on."She said, grabbing her bag from where it was laying by her feet.

Connor watched her some, thinking. "I think I liked the gothic style best."He said, with a slight shrug.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Luke frowned. "Text her again and see if she'll come down instead. That way we can corner her," he added with a grin.

Oriana sketched a cobweb across the sheet of paper. Then, feeling the guy's eyes on her, she linked some of the strands to form a closed off section. THen she peered up at him. "Your name?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum