New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:43 pm

"No actually I think I'm good, but I should start heading back. I have to get to work in a couple of hours." Ashlee said looking down at her watch."

"Oww don't be so pushy." Jake whined, slumping against the elevator wall.

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 40 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm

"Don't be such a delicate flower," Evelyn replied nicely, hitting 5 on the control panel. The elevator doors closed and it clanged upwards.

When they got to the fifth floor, Evelyn ensured Jake had his keys and then turned him in the direction of his own suite before patting his arm in a very platonic farewell and taking off back to her own place.

She had a phone call to make.

She tried dialing Carmen as soon as she got in and had her coat and boots and scarf off.

Ashton, Antonio, Seth and Lola headed one way and Ashlee headed another. Ashton checked on his car and found it empty and locked, thankfully. "Ah well," he murmured, "I guess there's always next time."

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:07 pm

[[James and Luke from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 pm

James had walked into the cafe, with Luke behind him. He noticed that Luke had seemed kind of cranky. But he figured that once his giant friend had some coffee and a pastry he'd feel a lot better.

Ashlee had been sitting on a lounge chair her legs, folded up on the side, and her books laying open her lap. As she chewed on her pen reading her design book. Since she had spent most of the day crying in her apartment bedroom. It was safe to say she was a little behind. Even so now just studying she still had that feeling that people were looking at her, and judging her.

Ever since Luke had called her trashy, all Ashlee wanted to do was stay inside. If her own friend thought that, god knows what other people did? Ashlee usually never let what other people thought of her get to her, but this really hit her. Especially since she had sort of noticed it in herself as well.

Ashlee felt tears brimming her eyes, and blinked hard to get them to go away. She tugged on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of her hoodie and continued working.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Luke rubbed his eyes tiredly and followed James to the counter, ordering a latte with an extra shot of espresso. While he waited, he picked out an eclair as well and drummed hsi fingers on the counter, stretching. "Shit, I think I'm gonna fall asleep standing right here. Don't eat my eclair if I do," he informed James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:47 pm

James frowned, as he ordered himself a muffin and just a black coffee. "Fine." He turned around scanning the cafe at all the people some were studying a few were chattering to their friends.

Ashlee had gotten thirsty, and decided to get something to drink. She got up walking to the counter and ordered quietly. "Um can I have a vanilla latte?"

James spotted Ashlee and beamed. "Hey Ash!" He gave her a hug.

Ashlee smiled and gave James a small hug. "Hey James." Her eyes then landed on the tired looking Luke standing next to James and she sort of silenced herself.

"What are you doing here?" James asked.

Ashlee bit on her lip, keeping her eyes on James. "Oh just doing homework and stuff, getting some coffee."

"Hey! Come sit with us." James offered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Luke picked up his head, throwing Ashlee a half-glance, and then returned to examining the menu on the countertop. The cashier handed him his latte, taking his change as she set down his éclair and flashed him a flirty smile before returning to ogling James discreetly. Luke took a sip of his latte and walked over to the sugars, stirring in some before placing the lid back on the cup.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm

"I uh... I would but I have to do homewor--"

"Nonsense! You can take break, come sit with us. " James interrupted Ashlee. Before she could even protest.

Ashlee opened her mouth to speak, and then shot a glance at Luke, it looked like he didn't even want her to sit with them. Or be near him. This would just be uncomfortable. But James was always so persistent. "I uh okay... let me get my stuff." Ashlee finally said, going to grab her drink and get her stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Luke walked past James with his éclair and latte to grab a table nearby. As he did, though, his eyes fell on a familiar blond head.

"Luke! Over here!" Carrie called, waving at him from where she was seated on her own at a four-seat table by the windows, dressed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a large bag full of textbooks by her side. Luke looked over and gestured to James to follow as he headed over to her and sat down in the seat across from hers.

"Hey, how's it going, handsome?" she greeted James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:37 pm

"Oh well life is always good when you're beautiful." James smirked, at Carrie. "How are you?" He asked her, sitting down.

Ashlee had grabbed her things when she looked up to find James, for a moment she hadn't seen him. Then she heard his voice and saw James sitting with Carrie and Luke. She figured maybe she was better off where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Carrie smirked a little at this and shook her head, brushing blond bangs out of her eyes. "What's your majesty doing amongst us common ugly folk?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 pm

"I figure I give people something to look forward to in their normal every day lives." James bragged taking a sip from his coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

"I'm starting to suffocate, James' big head is taking up all the open air in here," Luke muttered aloud.

Carrie grinned. "The ugly commoner thanks you for gracing us with your beauty." She lifted her coffee cup toward James and took a sip. "You boys have class today?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

James grinned at Carrie. "Oh you by no means are an ugly commoner. You're an exception." James winked, before he smiled. "Yeah I had classes this morning but I'm done for now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Carrie shook her head, amused. "Do you guys have any plans for spring break?" She glanced at Luke. "Seattle again?"

Luke shook his head. "Nah, I'm not flying back just for a week! I'm gonna go see my mom and Li in Ash Creek. Along with Ken Ugly here." He nodded at James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 pm

James scoffed offended, and he was going to say something. When it hit him! Where was Ashlee? She had been with them, James looked around and saw Ashlee sitting in her spot. " ASH!" James hollered.

Ashlee flicked startled eyes at James. As he waved at her. "Come sit here!"

Ashlee decided to keep James from yelling and to get eyes off of her. She walked over to the others. And smiled at the others.

"Ash sit down." James said nodding at the empty seat.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum