New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 am

Seth looked confused as Ashton cracked up.

"Oh, yeah, good call!" he exclaimed, patting Lola's shoulder. Before hsi stupid roommates made any stupid comments, he dropped his hand.

Seth smirked. "We'll wing it but we need to hit a few stores or something to get this shit."

They reached Ashton's car and he unlocked it. Seth danced around. "SHOTGUN!" Ashton rolled his eyes.

"What?" Seth demanded. "Lola won't mind riding in back with Tony. She's ridden with little bitches before! Jake, for one!" Ashton glared at himand sat down in the driver's seat. "Just get in."

Seth glanced at Lola, flashed her a thumbs up and dove into the passenger seat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 38 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:11 am

Lola shook her head, and climbed into the back seat behind Ashton's seat. Antonio sliding in and sitting behind Seth's seat he leaned over and whispered into Seth's ear.

"Aww look at that, she's sitting behind her lovah." Antonio winked.

Lola caught his wink and raised an eyebrow at Antonio and leaned over and muttered into Ashton's ear. "Are you sure he's the older twin?"

"Oooh now she's whispering sweet nothings." Antonio chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 am

Seth sniggered as Ashton drove.

Ashton shot him and Antonio suspicious looks but simply snorted and kept driving, pulling a "what can you do" face at Lola in the mirror to express his lack of words.

Seth muttered to Antonio, "I think we're invading privacy!"

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

[[Everyone from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

"Well Seth suggested we'd celebrate and given that he's incredibly impatient we had to celebrate right there and then instead of waiting." Lola said briefly as she pulled into the parking lot.

Jacob by this point was pretty wasted, he clung to Seth singing. "I gots diamonds on my neck! Got Patron in my cupp...actuallly, I don't have diamonds. I have silver seee?" He said holding up his cross necklace. "Is got Jesus on it like Ketchup!" Jake hiccuped. Then started to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 pm

"Wut, WUT!" Seth cheered, stumbling out of the car just as Lola pulled into the parking spot next to them. "Heyyy, Jaaaaake," Seth said, leaning back in to talk to him as the girls got out and came over.

Ashton exited his car and walked around to the other side to meet them.

"Look who's a heeeeyaaar!" Seth chirped at Jake. He turned and grabbed a few cups and Ashton took them form him and began filling them mostly for Evelyn's benefit since hse clearly wasn't about to drunkenly make out with Jake just yet.

He handed one to her and she looked over at Seth, not able to see Jake from her view. "Thanks, Ashton." She took a few small sips of it, relaxing slightly, but still not willing to get drunk. Not around Jake.

Ashton frowned over her head at Lola and Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Jake was dancing by Ashton's car by himself taking sips of his drink.

Lola looked over at Evelyn, she was still sober. And would probably remain that way. "Hmm this isn't working is there anyway we can convince her to drink more?" She asked Ashlee.

"Hmmmm." Ashlee mused rubbing her chin with her hand. "I've got it just follow me."

Lola nodded and they both walked over to Evelyn. "Hey Ev so Lola here thinks she can drink more than you, and has challenged you to a drinking contest."

Lola's eyes widened and she yanked Ashlee's arm. "I what?!" She hissed into her ear.

"Just go with it." Ashlee whispered back. Ashlee straightened and went to Evelyn wrapping an arm around her.

"Come on Ev I'm sure you can beat Lola!" Ashlee encouraged her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"I don't really drink a lot so probably not," Evelyn said, having discreetly tipped her whole cup of liquor behind the wheel of Ashton's car before the girls reached her. She looked over at Jake who was clearly drunk. "Really, you guys, I don't need to drink to celebrate," she said with an easy grin.

Ashton reached in and turned up the volume on his car's stereo. A Jason Derulo song blared out from a station. Ashton grinned, figuring this would work just fine for Jake. The song echoed around the parking lot, throbbing from he car's speakers, and Evelyn jumped and then laughed as a bunch of people looked over at them.

"EVERYBODY'S LOOKING FOR LOVE.
AINT THAT THE REASON YOU'RE AT THIS CLUB?
YOU AINT GONNA FIND IT DANCIN WITH HIM, NO-OOOH!
I GOTTA BETTER SOLUTION FOR YOU, GURL!"

Seth walked over to Jake and grabbed his arm. "Hey, hey, Jakey, your ex-wife looks down! GO cheer her up, huh?" he suggested, shoving Jake towards where the girls stood.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Jacob nodded and staggered on over to Evelyn, wrapping his arms around her in a big hug. "Heeeey Roja why so sad? You're my best friend. Jou knowww? Come on smilee." He said dancing with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

Evelyn obliged him by smiling and then slowly pulling away from his grip. "Go dance, Jake," she encouraged him, pointing to where Seth and Antonio were drunkenly swaying. Ashton was watching Seth spin in circles and sniggering.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 am

Jacob pulled away then dancing a drunk circle around Evelyn, and then hugged her from behind resting his chin on Evelyn, "Dance wiff meee!" He slurred into her ear.

Lola spotted Jake clinging to Evelyn and giggled walking over to them, she pulled out her phone. "Hey guys smile." She said.

"Ooooh come on Roja say cheesee!! Or no wait... queso!" Jacob laughed into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 am

At that second, there was a small distraction in the form of Seth slipping over a patch of black ice and sprawling onto Ashlee nearby.

Evelyn turned her head away so Jake's lips weren't touching her ears - and her eyes widened when they met Lola's phone. "Wha - no, Lola!" she exclaimed, instantly clamping both hands over her face. She was starting to get sick of this! She squirmed, trying to pull away from Jake and not be in this completely delusional shot.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:00 am

"Oooh she izz shyyy! Roja Its mee! Here I can cover my eyes too." Jake whispered into her ear. "Yeah see, now no one knows... its me! Its like magic." Jake whispered into her neck.

Lola was trying to steady her hand from laughing so hard at Jake's drunkenness. Homeboy was trashed, she snapped the photo and uploaded it.

Ashlee looked down at the sprawled out Seth and nudged him with her foot. "Hey there." She snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 am

Seth scrambled up. "Iz all guuud," he said dazedly, having smacked his head onto Ashlee's legs on the way down.

Evelyn was blushing furiously and squirming madly to get away from Jake's firm grip. In Ashton's opinion, this was pointless since Lola had already snapped the photo. "Jake," she said placating, hating him for the shivers running down her spine, "the photo's over. You can let go now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 am

"I thought fairies were supposed to be graceful?" Ashlee smirked at Seth.

Jacob had nuzzled his face into Evelyn's hair and talked into it. "Your hair is like sooooo fluffyyy! Like a kitty, meow." Jake meowed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 am

Ashton walked over Seth and over to Lola, muttering, "What on earth is
he doing? She looks more like she's getting teeth pulled than turned on." He was looking at
Jake and Evelyn.

Evelyn threw them a pleading look, still attempting to push Jake off her but he clung on like one of those damn sheets of cling-film, refusing to come off. "Hey, Jake, uh, I think Seth is rolling in the snow," she said hopefully, tugging his arm off of her.

Seth was standing up, dusting himself off. At her words, though, he grinned. "Snowball fight!" He grabbed snow off a nearby car and smushed it in Ashlee's face. "Who's graceful now, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:19 am

"I say we just lock them in the back seat, cause I don't really see Evelyn drinking that much more." Lola suggested, seeing as though whenever she caught Evelyn with her cup, she would see her pouring her drink out when Evelyn thought no one was looking.

Ashlee spluttered and choked on snow! Why was she always getting hit with snow!? She picked up a huge fistful of snow and noogied Seth.

Jake pulled away from Evelyn and then grabbed her hand pulling her down into the snow with him. "Makkee angels!" He said, laying down in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:24 am

"Um," Evelyn stumbled to her knees beside him and tugged her hand free. "How about you make them and I watch you make angels?" she suggested, not really wanting her clothes to get drenched. "You're better at it than me," she added encouragingly.

Ashton sighed. "I was actually thinking that," he admitted to Lola. "The lock-them-in-car thing. I don't know, I feel like maybe if Jake initiates something, she won't turn him down but she won't encourage him either."

"I'M DROWNING ON ICE!" Seth hollered behind them. He grabbed Antonio and held him as a human shield. "TAKE DA TIGGA!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 am

"I don't want DA TIGGA!" Ashlee hollered trying to throw snowballs at Seth, but they kept hitting Antonio.

"QUIT HITTIN DA TIGGA!" Antonio whined.

Jacob lay there in the snow for a minute before he decided to pull out his phone since it was vibrating in his pocket, he went to Facebook where he saw the photo that Lola had posted of him and Evelyn and gasped. His eyes going all wide like Nova when he wanted to be walked.

"Oh mah gawd.... ROJA! We is soo lovely, mi amiga, mi chicka!! Te amooo, y j'adore!" Jake sung, not really sure what he was saying as he went to leave a comment on the picture.

Lola was too busy staring at Jake a bit horrified, "Yeahhh... more like he'll scare the crap out of her is more like it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:34 am

Evelyn was crouched on her heels in the snow beside him. She took a wild guess that Lola had uploaded the photo and sighed. Well, whatever, they were gonna remain friends no matter what those stupid pictures looked like.

She got up and dusted her back free of snow. "Thanks, Jake," she murmured and then looked away from him to Lola and Ashton, who were watching.

"Um, I'm gonna head home," she said. "I have some stuff to do."

Ashton shot Lola a look. His romanticized backseat was still unused.

At that second, Seth ducked away and ran over to them, wet. "She got DA TIGGA!" he exclaimed, and then kicked snow onto Jake's stomach. "DA TIGGA GONE DOWN!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:52 am

Lola bit her lip, she wasn't sure how exactly they were gonna get Evelyn in Ashton's car since she was so intent on leaving!

Then she thought of it, "Hey Evelyn, before you leave. Um in Ashton's car, we found a pair of earrings, and Ashton asked if they were mine, or Ashlee's but we said they weren't ours. Um do you wanna come look real quick and see if they're yours?" She asked her hoping this would work.

Jacob looked up at Seth and then rolled over towards his car, using it as support to help himself off the ground. "What about Tigga?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh?" Evelyn frowned, instinctively touching her ears, and then remembering she'd only ridden in Ashton's car the night she'd gone to Broadway. "Yeah, I'll take a look." She walked over and pulled open the backseat door of Ashton's car.

She peered in, not seeing any earrings on the seat. Maybe they were in a pocket?

"Um, where are they?" she called to Lola, climbing in to check the further pocket behind the driver's seat. She felt something tickle her nose and drew back.

Heart-shaped confetti was strung over the seats. What the hell? Was this part of the mobile party? Hearts though? Evelyn frowned and returned to checking the pocket behind the driver's seat.

Seth looked over at Ashton and then calmly said, "Tigga drowned."

Ashton leaned down and pulled Jake up to his feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 am

"They were somewhere in the back. I remembered spotting them!" Lola called to Evelyn, and motioned Ashton to get Jacob to the car.

Jacob got up, feeling kind of exhausted from all the drinking, "I'm tired..." He slurred. Wrapping his arm around Ashton's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 am

Ashton was amused at Lola's plan. He wasn't sure where this was going but whatever.

"You know what'll make you feel better?" Ashton confided to Jake, holding him up. He nodded to where Evelyn's legs were visible as she checked the pockets between the two front seats. "Some TLC if ya know what I mean."

Ashton nudged Jake, winking.

Seth had sat down on the pavement, exhausted and sneezing violently. "I have a cold," he whined to Ashlee and Lola. "Do you guys have - a-CHOO! - a tissue?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:15 am

It took Jacob a moment to comprehend what Ashton was saying, but finally the light bulb went off as he checked out Evelyn's legs from where he was standing and winked nudging Ashton. As he strutted over to the car and climbed in the back seat.

"Hola chicka. You look soo good right now. " Jake purred, leaning into Evelyn.

Lola then casually walked by closing the door with her hip, and went to go stand by Ashton. "Excellent teamwork." She grinned.

Ashlee reached into her purse pulling out a tissue and handing it to Seth. "Bless you, Tink."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum