New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 13 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Seth sat up and hobbled over to the couch, sprawling across it. From the window, they could hear sounds and whistles from the angered security guards.

We're royally fucked, Seth thought gloomily. Freedom, it was nice knowing you.

Lucifer meowed nearby and Seth lifted a hand. He felt the cat brush by briefly and then Lucifer dodged Jake as he came running, ducking under the couch and doubling back around Evelyn and Alexis. He hissed and Evelyn flinched as if remembering his clawmarks, which, Seth realized guiltily, were visible all over her bare neck. Some were puffing up an angry red, visible on her freckled skin.

Lucifer skidded to a halt and with a screech like a NASCAR vehicle, tailspun aorund to spit angrily at Jake. His golden eyes narrowed.

Evelyn, who looked like she'd been attacked by a vengeful hair straightener, scrambled backwards and grabbed the box of crackers nearby. Even through his stupor, Seth had to admit, she'd looked a lot better last night. Cat-makeovers did not suit her.

"Lex?" Evelyn said, throwing the box of crackers at her, "sprinkle those on Seth. I think that's his pet."

Seth wondered why sprinkling crackers on him would help, but was too tired to stop Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:41 pm

"...Evelyn, I don't think that sprinkling crackers is gonna help."She said, but threw some at Seth for her amusement before looking down at her bracelet, which dinkled like a cat toy, and went onto shaking it to hopefully distract Lucifer long enough for Seth to grab the damn thing.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:59 pm

"Damn cat!" Jacob spat, as he removed his hand from his bleeding face, figuring there really wasn't much he could do to fix his face, knowing that the stupid cat probably scarred him.

Jake watched as Alexis sprinkled crackers all over Seth and as much as he wanted to laugh at him, he had to figure a way to get the cat and get the hell out of there.

He ran into one of the rooms and took the pillow case off one of the pillows thinking he could sack the cat and they could flee back to their dorm hopefully before the security caught them, although judging by the commotion in here, and outside down below he knew their chance at escaping was fleeting away.

Jacob grabbed the pillow case and crept over to it slowly, but trying to go as fast as he could to make sure he didn't scare it off again, he watched Luicifer approach Seth assuming it smelled the crackers, Jake got close to it,and dropped the pillow case over the car and held onto it tight, he could hear it meowing, yowling, and clawing that the pillow case.

"Seth, move now!" Jake yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Seth sat up with a groan. Lucifer's pitiful whine stopped him and he stared at the pillowcase. The demonic cat was caught. He looked around and saw the girls still standing there, possibly horrorstruck.

"You're going to suffocate him," Evelyn snapped at Jake, clearly unimpressed by his genius tactics. She brushed a strand of hair off her injured face and Seth had the sudden urge ot laugh.

And because he was too tired to filter his mouth, he bent over and burst out laughing as the sheer ridiculousness of the whole situation hit him. He couldn't stop himself. He, underage, had just thrown up on the law and they'd know his puke reeked of alcohol. He didn't see any easy way to get out of this one.

And Jake, judging by the look on Evelyn and Alexis' faces, wasn't going to get fifty bucks out of Seth for any future dares involving these girls.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Alexis crossed her arms with a loud huff. "Oi- drunk prick, would you stop laughing long enough to drag your ass OUT of our dorm before Demon Cat scratches his way out of the pillowcase?"She snapped, clearly hating those two even more so as she narrowed her gray eyes at them, looking like she was about to shove a pool stick up both of their asses at the same time.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Jake shouted outraged, "You're yelling at me for catching the damn thing from it almost clawing all of our eyes out, and you're worried about the damn thing being able to breathe?!"

Jacob narrowed his dark eyes at Seth and yelled, "If its anyone faults its his because its his stupid cat! Come on dude, get up we have to get out of here." He said yanking Seth by his shirt towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm

"It's a living animal, asshole," Evelyn snapped, forgetting she was "nice" for a moment as she crossed her arms over her chest to glare at Jake. "We're really grateful you forgot to feed the poor thing and he had to resort to breaking and entering in someone else's house!"

"Technically, your window was open," Seth offered helpfully as he was dragged to the door. "So he didn't really break in-"

"Get out," Evelyn interrupted him, lifting a hand to feel the cuts on her neck and shoulders as she yanked open the door. She winced. "Lex, we need to find the first aid kid, we're both wounded." This was addressed to the boys in the icy-bitch tone that she hadn't used since she'd talked to James.

To be honest, Evelyn thought, it felt good reverting to her old self.

"Bitches," Seth muttered to Jake. "I knew Red was no good!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Alexis slammed the door behind the boys, as Evelyn surely did before going to her room and over to her bag, unzipping one of the pockets and grabbed her mini-first aid kit which had just the right stuff for what was needed and went back to her, opening it up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Jake glared at Seth and shoved the pillowcase into Seth which contained Lucifer, " Take your cat." He said going ahead of Seth back to their dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Evelyn and Alexis took about half an hour with the first aid kit. Lucifer had clawed down her arms too.

"And here i thought they were rational." Evelyn rubbed cleaning alcohol at the huge cut on Alexis' arm. "But that blond kid was scaring me last night too." She thought back ot her conversation with Jake. "Weird, Jake really isn't anything like he was acting last night either. But then, Seth was wagering with him, no doubt to get laid or some shit."

She snorted and pressed Alexis' wound a little harder than necessary in anger. "I guess there are more Jameses in the world than we realized. Every guy you meet is a douchebag wanting to get into your pants."

Seth petted Lucifer through the pillowcase and the feline purred. Seth glanced up at his roommate, recognizing by the strain in Jake's shoulders that his friend was royally pissed. "Well," he said cautiously to Jake's back, "at least they fed him for us."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm

"OW- Evelyn, stop thinking about James while you're handling a cut, epically on me, please!"Alexis whined slightly as she flinched with a sharp inhale. "Look- I was gentle taking care of yours, now repay the same."She said, hoping to snap Evelyn out of it. "If you like, I'll hit Luke in the forehead with a soccer ball just to make you feel better?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Evelyn winced and pulled back. "Sorry, Lex." She patted the gauze bandage around Alexis' arm one last time to ensure it was firm and then began touching up the cuts on her face in the bathroom mirror. "Are those two certifiably insane, seriously?" She turned to look at Alexis in the mirror.

"I mean, they climbed along that small ledge all the way down here...when they could have just knocked on our door and asked for Lucifer back. But I suppose that would be too sane."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Jacob stormed back into their dorm, and looked for the first aid kid he had saw in the bathroom when they first came, and grabbed a couple of cotton balls and dabbed it into some rubbing alcohol, he was pretty pissed at Seth and wasn't really looking forward to talking to him at least not for a bit, he needed to cool off other wise he'd punch his head through the wall.

Jake dabbed the alcohol on his cheek and winced, "Son of a bitch..." He said cleaning off the dried off blood from his cheek and tossing it into the garbage.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"I think they are just crack head alcoholic's, Ev."Alexis said, poking at the bandage a bit in annoyance. "I mean- I know I got issues as much as I had to admit it, but I wouldn't even do that."She said, loud enough for ehr to hear her from the bathroom.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"I'm starving," Evelyn said dismally, walking back to the kitchenette. "That at ate my breakfast." She opened the fridge, praying there were no more escapee animals running around the building. She pulled out a bag of brownies and stuffed one into her mouth. Chocolate would definitely ease the fire burning all over her neck and shoulders.

Okay, I totally deserve that, Seth thought despondantly. He set the Lucifer-pillow on his bed and closed the window, latching it firmly before letting the cat out of the bag. Literally.

Lucifer bounded out onto the bed and widened his golden eyes up at his surrogate owner. And mewed pitifully again. Seth glared down at him. "Yeah, that's totally working on me. My roommate hates me and I'm a fugitive."

Lucifer yeowled and moved forward to nuzzle Seth's hand. If a stranger had walked in just then, they'd have thought the cat was one of those adorable Royale tissue kittens. Harmless and sweet-tempered.

Sweet-tempered and harmless, my ass, Seth fumed, dropping down on his bed. He wondered if dying his hair brown and putting in contacts would get the cops off his back....and they'd know him by sight. How many more silvery-blond haired boys lived in this building?

Seth lifted his head. He'd have to do something. He wasn't about to end up in jail for underage drinking. God knew his record wasn't clean.

But he needed Jake's help. Seth slumped back down and let Lucifer climb all over him. Jake needed time to simmer.

And Seth was officially missing his first class. He didn't dare go out there with his distinct looks. The cops didn't know what room he and Jake resided in. Yet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Alexis winced as she rubbed at the bandage on her arm some. "Can't we just skip classes today due to injury?"She asked, flopping down on the couch in the living room. "Today has already started off as royal crap."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Jacob came out of the bathroom, figuring that he couldn't do much else, he decided he'd skip class for today his nerves were pretty much shot and sitting through a lecture wasn't his idea of fun at the moment.

He had to admit as much as he hated having to get that stupid cat, he could say this without saying it, he probably wouldn't have scaled the side of a building for anyone just to get their pet back.

Jake figured it would be good if they laid low anyway, just because the security guards were probably looking for them and they didn't know which room they were in still he figured they were probably going to check but they had some time to kill until then.

Jake walked back into Seth's room and saw Lucifer being tame probably like Seth had mentioned earlier was because the girls probably fed him, he sat down on the floor and said, "Hey you feeling much better since you threw up your dinner on the rent-a-cop." Jake felt his lips twitching thinking back on that, if he hadn't been dangling five stories from the ground with a psycho cat clawing at him he would have laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Evelyn frowned and tapped fingers on her iTouch. "Funny...James sounds like he's with Luke right now. Didn't you say he was visiting later?" she asked distractedly. She was, as much as she hated admitting it, talking to James on FB. But online didn't mean she had to face him.

She made up some stupid excuse and closed their chat, flicking back to the comments on James' status.

Seth lifted his head and let Lucifer bat playfully at his hand. He eyed Jake curiously. His friend didn't seem so angry. Seth grinned. "I know how to get out of that, by the way. But I'll need you to help me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm

"He probably came earlier, to bug Luke or is just saying things to get to you, ya know?"Alexis said smoothly, looking over her iPhone while on facebook. "He probably just wants to get your panties in a bunch or something. Ya know- in his own little James way."She said, really hoping Evelyn would buy it as her stomach stirred nervously that Evelyn WOULDN'T. She waved her hand in the way dismayingly. "Don't worry about it."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Jake raised his eyebrow, he didn't know whether or not he should agree to another insane idea of his but he couldn't resist it was who he was, Jake found himself caving, "Okay what's the plan?" He asked, his curiosity always getting the best of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Evelyn frowned as her Touch beeped. "Okay, James is online and pissing me off." She collapsed on the couch to answer James and bite his head off.

She glanced up at Alexis. "You and Luke are still on for Saturday, right?"

Seth sat up, eyes gleaming mischievously. "We need disguises to get us down to some store to buy hair dye. Temporary hair dye until this blows over."

He stood and walked to the bathroom, returning with a brown mophead. "This is mine. Where's yours?" Seth placed his largest pair of sunglasses on his face and the mop over his head, arranging the dreads to hide his own hair. "God, I look gay. But this is New York. Shit goes."

He smirked at Jake. "You like?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm

"If not sooner- looks like we all need it."Alexis said, taking the phone from her gently and set it face down by her, away from Evelyn. "Just leave it alone, Ev. It won't get any better, alright? We're going to try and fix today and make it.. somewhat better, alright?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

"You don't look any gayer than you do with your normal pixie hair." Jake smirked standing up, "But no way am I dying my hair, I'm not that inconspicuous like you, I blend in far more than you do."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Seth flung the mop off his head. "Well, why don't you get me some brown hair dye then?" He glanced down as Lucifer padded into the living room and jumped onto the couch.

Alexis' phone kept beeping notifications. Evelyn sighed glumly, foul mood even fouler because of James. "Like what?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

"I am not messing with my hair, I like my black and brown on me? I'd blend into a brick wall I'm already naturally tan." Jake smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum