New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 am

"Dude," Seth protested. "That damn cat isn't worth breaking your inexperienced neck over." He cringed. His parents would kill him if he lost their fussy neighbour's pampered cat.

But Jake was right. Seth was already feeling dizzy again. He lifted a hand to his face and groaned. "Fuck my life, seriously."

He stood and staggered over to the window. "Fine, but if anything happens, I'm dragging you baack in and then going myself."

Lucifer, as if to remind them he was still there, yeowled and then moved further along the ledge easily, now standing outside a girl's suite window. He began to move further along and then paused, sniffing. His gold eyes widened and, to Seth's horror, he broke out into a run.

"We're doomed. You can't get him all the way down there," Seth groaned, looking over Jake's shoulder down the 200 meters or so where Lucifer pawed at some window. "And he's in the girls' window territory now. If some chick saw you, she'd think you were perving on her."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Alexis nodded, trashing her plate before going over and grabbing her jacket just in case and her bag before heading out, fussying with her hair which was giving it's normal, in her face attitude. It was straight, black and still you could see the honey highlights in the sun.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Evelyn paused before leaving. "I need an Aspirin. I have a raging headache because of last night." She headed back to her room and began riffling thorough her closet, looking for the box of Aspirin she'd packed for those occasions that made her grind her teeth.

In the good old days, there used to be a lot of them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Alexis paused and stepped back away from the door before leaning against the wall, waiting for Evelyn. "If you can't find any, there's some on the counter in the bathroom."She called.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Jake almost strangled Seth but he settled with smacking him across the back of the head, "Good going you bastard, now if the girls see him they'll probably kick us out! We have to get the stupid thing back in here and I'll climb down there I don't care!'

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Seth threw up his hands. "Fine. I'll stay right here in case, but seriously wait -" he went back to hsi suitcases and finally extracted his climbing rope. He went back to the window. "Tie this around your waist as a safety so I can pull you back if you start falling anytime soon."

Evelyn gave up and went to the bathroom. She frowned. "Lex, it isn't in here." Her head was pounding right then; four hours of sleep after a lengthy train-ride to NY after several hours of plane riding wasn't working in her favor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Alexis frowned, standing up straight and went into the bathroom, looking for it. "I JUST saw it when I got out of the shower."She said, furrowing her brows, trying to remember if she had put them up somewhere else or something.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 pm

"Okay, okay." Jake took the rope and tied it around his waist and sitting on the ledge, he looked to Seth and said, "Alright when I grab the damn feline I'll hand him up to you and then I'll climb back up."

Jake lowered himself carefully onto the ledge and spotted Lucifer looking all stupid, and cat-like at the girls windows,meowing loudly, to draw attention only to this more ridiculous situation.

Jake climbed along the ledge, holding on to the bricks, "Here Luce, come here you, you adorable obnoxious cat." Jake muttered, holding out his arm to grab it.

Jacob walked down only about a few feet away from the cat, and he tried maneuvering himself to where he wouldn't be seen by the girls, because the last thing he needed was to be caught by security because of him being a creep, oh and scaling the freshmen dorms at seven in the morning, would probably land him in some hot water too.

He stopped on the edge right near the damn cat, and lost his footing a bit, slipping almost off, his heart nearly stopped but he stabled himself. Lucifer just stared at Jake all wide eyed, like he knew that Jake was going to die but was enjoying himself.

"Come on cat, I know you don't like me but Seth is gonna cry if I don't bring you back with me, so get your butt over here!" Jake demanded of the cat stretching out his arms trying to reach to him but more so hoping that he would just sort of jump to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Lucifer yeowled, sort of sneezed meow-uff and then hissed at Jake before sniffing the air again. He turned tail and bolted down the ledge to a window further down, and jumped up onto its sill, peering in the open window.

Evelyn frowned and went back into the living room. "Never mind." She stuck her cold pizza into the microwave and soon, the smell of warm cheese permeated the air and brightened her mood somewhat. She rubbed her aching temples and switched on the coffeemaker, added in some coffee grounds and breathed in the intoxicating scent as an alternate remedy.

"This is almost as good," she commented tiredly to Alexis. She poured some coffee in a cup and then went back to her room, setting it on her dresser and rummaging around for her med box again. "I have my cold meds in there, and I need to find that thing. Come help, Lex?"

"Meow-uff!"

Evelyn turned around to stare at her roommate. "You have a cold?" she asked. "I knew we'd need those pills with this weather."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 pm

"Wasn't me, thankfully."Alexis said, looking for the source of the noise before stepping back out of the bedroom and went to the living area. "...Found the noise maker."She called, seeing the cat at the window and went over, slowly as if to not frighten it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Evelyn got up to follow her roommate and blinked. "What the....?" She blinked again and in that instant, the cat leaped, straight onto the table and where Evelyn had left her pizza slice.

"Hey!" she yelped. She ran past Alexis and approached the silvery cat, unsure what to do. It didn't seem very frightened, so clearly it was used to people.

"I think it belongs to someone," she said to Alexis. "Its nametag says....Lucifer. Who the hell names a cat after the devil?"

The cat was still swallowing her pizza like its life depended on it. Evelyn exchanged a glance with Alexis. "And clearly its owners don't feed it at all."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 pm

"Ah shit! Seth your stupid cat went in through someones window I'm going to get the stupid thing!" Jacob scooted himself along the edgea.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Alexis blinked, watching the cat, shove pizza down it's throat. "Poor thing."She said, going over and hesitatingly started to pet his back gently.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Seth leaned over, panic-stricken. "Shit, I'm so dead," he groaned, and then ducked back in, feeling sick again.

He rubbed his forehead, thinking he should get some aspirin - and then realized he was no longer holding the end of the rope around Jake's waist.

"Fuck my-!" Seth raced back to the window, sickness forgotten. "Yo, Jake?" he called. But he doubted Jake could hear him over the noise of traffic outside on the streets.

There was one thing for it. If he didn't get the end of the rope, Jake would be in a very deadly position. He could plummet five floors and get run over by Manhattan traffic.

Andreasis to the damn rescue! He better appreciate this.

Seth edged himself out the window and closing is eyes to shut out the dizziness from his hangover, began crawling down the ledge to where Jake was. When he got within earshot, he opened his eyes and nearly passed out from nausea at the sight of traffic below him.

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die and my innards will will grace the wheels of every Manhattan car for a decade...

"Jake?" he called faintly. "I need you to pass me the rope. Pull it up and I'll, um..." He swallowed and glanced at the window beside him.

Crawl back? I'm gonna puke. Oh shit, is that chick naked?

Evelyn grinned. "He's kind of cute, though," she said.

As if to correct her, Lucifer turned and swiped at Alexis' hand, rolling over onto his back and hissing dangerously.

"Whoa, evil kitty," Evelyn breathed, yanking her roomate back. "Lex, your hand's bleeding!"

The cat's golden eyes narrowed and he hissed again, rolling back up and resuming his meal. Evelyn glared at it. "It's taken my breakfast too. I'm never going to get through a three-hour class on an empty stomach."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Alexis winced, shaking her hand from the pain and grabbed her Eragon book, chucking it at the cat, hitting it hard enough to knock it away. "Out!"She said firmly like you would a dog, pointing towards the window. "Or this time I'll KICK you out, you damned feline."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 pm

He didn't...

Jacob looked over to where he thought Seth's voice had suddenly become too close.

"Seth! What the fuck are you doing out here!!?" He shouted.

So much for being quiet...

"So help me, Seth get your drunken ass back in the dorm before I push you off the ledge myself!" Jake snapped at his stupid friend.

"All this for that stupid cat! You owe me big time dude! That is if we even survive now." Jacob yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:15 pm

The cat hissed again, hair standing up on end. Evelyn cursed. "Lex, I don't think we should antagonize him. He's hungry and obviously bad-tempred." She wondered if they should fear for thier lives because this cat wasn't declawed.

As was proven by Lucifer extending his claws and mewoing, shockingly sinisterly.

Evelyn made shushing noises, dropping to her knees as Lucifer leaped off the table after demolishing her pizza. She was pissed, yes, but getting mad at the animal would only get them killed.

Lucifer narrowed his gold eyes at her. "Here, pretty kitty," Evelyn said in a singsong tone, edging toward the kitchen and fmbling in a cabinet for a box of crackers. She didn't know if cats ate crackers but she didn't want to have her neck sliced open.

Lucifer glanced donw as she sprinkled crumbled crackers about a foot away from him. His eyes widened and Evelyn drew back her hand, tensing.

Then he purred and pounced, and Evelyn screamed as the cat landed on her head.

Seth raised his head, hair rising on the back of his neck at the scream. "Ah, shit, that's Luce, all right." He shook his head firmly, and then stopped because it gave him a headache. "I'll fall if I turn around." He lifted a shaky hand to point toward the window near Jake. "Just go on before he kills that girl."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Alexis screamed slightly, jumping back. "Ugh- where's the guys when you need them?"She groaned and stood there, not quite sure what to do, other then call security to get them to remove the cat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Jacob grit his teeth, he would deal with his stupid friend later, he edged himself almost towards the window when he heard.

"Hey! What are you two doing up there!"

Jake looked down, and saw a couple of security guards, one of them had yelled at him, and the other looked like he was calling from his phone while one stood there and pointed up, at them, it was then he saw a few people gather near him and look up.

"Oh you know just needed a cup of sugar from next door." Jacob said nonchalantly inching to the window where he saw Lucifer scat into, he knocked on the open window.

"Housekeeping." He said adding his accent to it.

"Hey you two get down from there! Or we're gonna have to come up!" The burly looking guard yelled at them.

Jacob glared down at the guards and shouted, "We can't because he's drunk!" He said pointing to Seth, "And I can't get back in unless he gets back in and pulls me up!"

"Sheesh damn cops." Jacob said knocking on the window of the open room, "Hello! Anyone in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Evelyn shoved the stupid cat off her head, and Lucifer clung on, swiping at the box of crackers in her hands. Evelyn held them away and Lucifer climbed down onto her shoulders, leaving stinging cuts down her neck. She was glad she wasn't wearing a tank top. She'd be bleeding pretty badly right now.

"Um..." A knocking sounded at the open window. Evelyn blinked at Alexis. THis couldn't get any more ridiculous. "Could you get the, um, window, Lex?" she asked quietly, afraid of upsetting the cat on her shoulders. Lucifer draped himself across both shoulders and grabbed the box from her hands, ripping into it.

"Don't knock, just go!" Seth snapped at Jake. "I'm gonna fuc-!"

The rest of his words were drowne by the spew of regurgitated alcohol that swam back up his throat.

Seth leaned over and threw up all over the security guy on the cell phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Alexis sighed deeply and annoyedly, going over to the window and opened it, "What the he-"She started, before freezing when she saw Jake. The one she wanted to pummel. She was already damn tempted to leave him hanging there.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Jacob saw Alexis the girl that decked him with the pool stick and as he was about to open his mouth to talk to her, he heard Seth throwing up besides him.

He heard a bunch of disgusted groans, and shouts from below.

"Seth you JACKASS!" Jacob shouted at him, and he heard the guards shout something along the lines of, "We're coming up there!"

He realized time was running out and he turned to Alexis, and hopped through her window, "No time to explain where the fuck is that stupid cat!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm

"Right here," Evelyn whispered, because Lucifer was now digging his claws into her skull and tears of pain gathered in her eyes. "Ouch?" She wondered for a second what exactly Jake was doing climbing through their window, but when his blond friend climbed in right after - and slumped to the ground like he was unconscious - all she could do was bat an eyelid.

"What's going on, Jake?" she asked, still whispering in fear that Lucifer would take any loud talk as a challenge to bite her eyes out. "Why - how -?"

"Don't ask," Seth mumbled from his position on the floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:21 pm

"Get your damned cat off of my friend before I throw you both out the window."Alexis said quickly, not even wanting an explanation, all she knew was she wanted that damned thing off of Evelyn and to stop hurting her. "NOW."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Before Jake did anything he turned to Alexis, "First of all, shut up. Second of all, Seth is drunk and his stupid cat got loose cause he didn't feed it and he hates him, and third of all..." Jake crept up to the demon cat and Evelyn and tried to grab him off her head without hurting him.

He put the cat in his arms and went over to Seth and kicked him the side, "Get up! We're about to go to jail all because of your damn pet!" Lucifer then decided since he remembered he hated Jake as well swiped his claws across his cheek, and dropped the damn thing.

Jake kicked him again on the side of his leg, "Get up and get him!" Lucifer went running around the girls dorm room, as Jake held onto his bleeding cheek and chased after it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum