New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 pm

Jacob stood there silently, he looked down at Nova who just widened his eyes up at him no doubt hungry since he had been out all day, he felt so different. His insides just seemed to be buzzing, his heart still racing as he looked at the back of Evelyn's head.

"Why?" He asked quietly.

Stop, quit while you're ahead! Remember how you're supposed to listen to me? Listen to me now! STOP!

But of course Jake didn't listen to the voice of reason in his head, he just ignored it, "Is it because its true, because you are."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Evelyn froze up again for a moment. She had to inhale sharply before she could pick up her bag and sling it over her shoulder. She turned around warily to face Jake, and already her wall was trying to cover up her raging emotions. It was having a hard time - she was completely confused more than anything else. Second only to frustration.

She stared cautiously at Jake, like he was a particularly deadly snake that might sink deadly fangs into her if she got too close. Despite herself, she felt her voice quaver as she said quietly but bluntly, "I don't care if it's true. I just don't like....what are you trying to do, Jake?" she burst out, half-angry, half-scared. If he wanted to get even with her about his phone, he'd definitely gotten it and then some.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

What was he trying to do? He had no clue, he had no idea why he had kissed her just now, or why he called her beautiful... twice! In the last five minutes.

He shook his head shrugging, "I don't know...I don't know what I'm doing." He admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Evelyn swallowed hard and then looked over at Nova, who was now nudging his small head against her ankles again, clearly hungrier. She looked up at Jake and cleared her throat. "I think I should- you need to- uh, Nova needs to be fed," she stammered, completely off-guard. Until her wall came back up fully, she was going to be hopelessly disoriented.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Jake figured that was the best solution and was wondering why he hadn't thought of that earlier to get out of here, he reached down picking up Nova and said, "Yeah right I'll go feed him..." He said walking out of Evelyn's room without much a word else, with that he opened the door to their suite and walked out into the main hallway closing the door behind him. Although he hadn't really moved too much from there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Evelyn waited till the door shut and then sat down heavily on her bed, breathing out in a long exhale. She rubbed her face with her shaking hands. What the hell had just happened?

Oh my God. Oh my FREAKING God. Why would he do that? Why would I do that? What now? What do I do now? This wasn't in the contract! Hell, the contract ended! That doesn't mean that he can...he can...

But it wasn't like she hadn't returned it. And that alone agonized her. Frustrated, Evelyn decided she should just leave already before her head exploded.

She got up, strode out down the hallway to the front door and pulled it open, walking through - and straight into Jake's back. Nova gave an alarmed bark in the Spaniard's arms. Evelyn clamped her hands over her aching nose. It began to throb painfully and her eyes stung. "Merde! Jacob!" She was still completely frustrated both with herself and him.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:19 pm

"Jesus Christ Red!" Jake shouted nearly dropping Nova, but managed to hold onto him, "Seriously I'll get out of your way you don't have to knock me over!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Evelyn's face reddened, either in anger or embarrassment, and she glared at him, taking a step back into the doorway. "You weren't supposed to be here! I was just leaving!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yeah well so am I!" Jake said getting to their door and opening it, he slammed it close and put Nova down and let him dart into the dorm straight to the kitchen.

"Shit." Jake cursed quietly to himself as he went to the kitchen to get him some food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:04 pm

Evelyn pulled a face at Jake's back and headed to the elevator. It came after a long while. She pulled out her phone and checked the address.

When the elevator came, she got on and set off for Rockefeller.

[[Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Ashton glanced up from where he was watching TV while doing his homework. "Yo," he said absently to Jake. "Seth was looking for you. He called this morning but you didn't answer. He had to go babysit a hawk or some crazy shit."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Jake rubbed his eyes grabbing the can of dog food from the cupboard he opened it up and poured it Nova's bowl and watched him devour it, Jake's stomach growled in response and he realized he hadn't eaten all day and he was starving too.

Jacob had remembered Seth mentioning doing something like that earlier and he just nodded and he opened the fridge door scavenging for food, he looked up at Ashton, needing to get his mind off of Evelyn, "Um hey did you guys eat already? I'm freaking starving."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 pm

"Ordered a pizza, should be here," Ashton began, looking up from the textbook on his lap, just as there was a buzzing from one of the dorm phones. He got up and disappeared into his room to let the don on duty know that he'd be down.

Ashton walked back out, tugging on his shoes, kicked his twin's door to get him to come out and headed downstairs to get the pizza.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Jacob went and sat on the couch sighing, he moved Ashton's books to the table and lay on the couch he was just kind of tired from everything that took place today. He heard one of the doors open and saw Antonio emerge from his room.

"Hey bro, where have you been all day? We tried calling you but you didn't answer and saw your status did you really lose your phone?" Tony asked sitting on the arm rest of the couch letting Jake stretch out.

"Its somewhere... and yeah sorry I was out all day kind of taking care of some stuff." He said absentmindedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Ashton returned with the pizza just as its scent brought both Lucifer and Nova out of hiding.

The cat stiffened, puffing up like an angry duster when it saw the puppy across the room. Nova growled.

Ashton ignored this and set the pizza on the table. "Yo, get while it's hot," he remarked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:52 pm

Jake lifted himself off the couch and Tony followed. Jake, went to the box and took a couple of slices from it. Nova whining by his legs he ripped off some of the crust and gave it to Nova who chewed on it happily, while Jake ate away at it happy to have food in his system.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Ashton was watching the silvery feline as he ate, which was now glaring at Nova. "Is that going to be a - " he started to say.

Lucifer gave a warning hiss and dove at Nova's piece of pizza crust.

" - problem?" Ashton finished.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Jake glared down at the damned feline, and kicked lightly in the rear and threw down half a slice of pizza at him, "Damn cat." He grabbed a paper towel and put a couple more slices on it and whistled low for Nova to follow him to his room.

Jake opened his door and put the slices on the floor, and let Nova eat them happily and closed the door to ensure that no more fighting broke out between the animals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:08 pm

"Thank God we have two pizzas," Ashton said as Jake returned. "How do you expect to feed both the humans and the animals? Didn't that dog already eat?"

Lucifer glowered at Jake and bit him in the ankle.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 pm

"Yeah I did but he only ate once today, so I don't blame him for being hungry but Luce is just annoying in general." He said glaring at Lucifer and wincing slightly. The stupid cat had bit him so much there that it didn't even hurt so much anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 am

Ashton cringed, finishing off his slice and starting another.

At that second, the phone in Seth's room rang shrilly. Seth, noticing he'd lost his keycard somewhere, had thrown a thick towel over the door so it wouldn't close.

Ashton glanced at Jake, felt sorry for him and got up, walking to Seth's room with his pizza.

He came back out and said, "Jake, the don on duty is looking for Seth. He said to uh, give the phone to someone who might know when he'd be back. Can you take it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 am

Jake arched an eyebrow and wondered why the RA was looking for Seth? Then again it was Seth, there was no need to question it.

"Yeah sure." Jake said, taking the phone from Ashton he put it up to his ear, "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:42 am

"Yeah, we have here a problem down in the laundry room. Seth Andreasis is your roommate, I'm guessing. His drivers' license was found in one of the jeans he left down in a washer here, along with several loads of laundry. He's somehow flooded three washers. Please come downstairs and take his things and he owes a fine." the guy on the other end said dryly. He added after a pause, "Please tutor him in using a washing machine, for all of our sakes. The cleaning crew really does not appreciate this."

Ashton raised an eyebrow at Jake as he finished his slice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 am

Jacob narrowed his eyes at the phone and mentally cursed Seth wherever the hell he was he let out a sigh and rubbed his temple with one hand, "I uh, I'm his roommate I know he'll be gone for a few hours do you want me to come down and get his stuff, cause I really don't know when he will be back, I've kind of been out of communication with him for most of the day."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 am

"I did just ask that you come downstairs, yes," the guy said smoothly.

Lucifer stalked over to Antonio, leaped up onto a chair beside his, and then onto the table.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:59 am

"Hey listen, I'll come get it okay? Its not like he did this intentionally. Besides he knows how to use a washing machine, its probably those ancient ass pieces of machinery you call washing machines acting up. But hey don't worry with our money I'm sure you can fucking fix it." Jake snapped hanging up the phone in the guys face. God, stupid Seth always had to ruin something even if he didn't mean to.

But Jake honestly felt like his mom sometimes, he went in his room to grab his wallet and looked back at the twins, sighing, "Okay Seth somehow managed to damage three washing machines in the freaking laundry room and the RA is all pissed so I'm gonna go there and get his shit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next