New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Lola had forgotten that they had ended their "relationship" she just shrugged looking up at Luke, " You know what don't listen to me, I'm drunk. Or tipsy... I have no clue what I'm saying." She laughed, trying to fix her little slip up. She really hope this wouldn't get back to Jake or even worse Seth, she'd never hear the end of it.

Antonio crawled over to Seth, apparently since he couldn't figure out how to get up with falling back down on the floor he stuck with just staying there, he picked up a large pile of bubbles and stacked them or attempted to onto Seth's legs, "DUdeeeee! Why are you sleeping its like lunch time?"

James and Jake both laughed at Antonio as he swam through the bubbles like he was in an swimming pool, Jake looked at James and figured if James was going to be living here he decided that they should end whatever stupid feud that they had going, "Hey dude can I talk to you?" he asked James.

James looked at Jacob and was surprised, he was pretty sure he was going to avoid him since he nearly broke his arm, "Yeah sure lets go this way I can't even hear you!" James yelled since they were close to a speaker.

The two of them walked down the hall kicking bubbles out of their way Jake said, "Hey listen dude how I've been to you since this whole Evelyn thing and what not, it wasn't cool. I mean before we nearly stabbed each other that time at the zoo you're actually a cool guy, and I was just being an ass so I figured since you're gonna be living here whatever drama if its cool with you, we just bury it and move on."

James was a bit surprised that Jake even said anything because he kind of seemed like himself. Stubborn, and not someone who would apologize first. He knew Jacob was right though, they were going to be living under the same roof, well building and since Seth was so fond of him he would probably see a lot of him, "Yeah you know what, consider it history." James smiled and they both shook their hands.

They both reached the end of the hallway and Jacob sighed, "This party is pretty lame, I'm not gonna lie we've made history on the fifth floor you guys are gonna have to compete with us pretty hard to keep up." He smirked, at James.

James raised an eyebrow at his challenge, "Oh yeah you guys think you're that crazy, this is just the beginning trust me you ain't seen nothing yet." James said smugly.

Although Jacob was right the party was pretty lame, Jacob was looking around and saw two round lids off the tops of the garbage can where people where tossing their food and stuff. Jake smiled grabbing the two lids and handed one to James.

"First one to the other end wins." He grinned.

"You're on!" James said, the both of them dropping the lids on the sudsy floor, both going back as far as they could.

"1, 2, 3... GO!" Jacob counted off and the two of them ran and jumped onto the lids gliding down the foamy hall, people jumping out of their way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm tired," Seth groaned, choosing to ignore the cries of angry people as James and Jake raced down the hall. He lifted up his knee and Antonio's bubble stack collapsed instantly.

Ashton walked over to them and sat down on Seth's other side. "Man, Saturday was more fun," he said, as James and Jake approached on their makeshift skateboards.

Seth perked up, grinning. "OY!" he hollered at James and Jake. "NEITHER OF YOU KNOW HOW TO SKATE FO' SHIT, BITCHES!"

"Since when do you skate?" Ashton asked, confused. Seth snorted and stuck out his leg to form a barrier for James and Jake.

"I've been skating since i was old enough to walk, dude, what're you on about?" he said, slurring his words. "I won prizes at that skate park uptown - I was fucking badass!"

This was to a group of bikini-clad girls who stopped to listen, wide-eyed. Unaware that Jake and James were skidding toward them.

Luke, who had ducked aside as the two went sailing past, leaned against the wall by Lola, curious now. He'd always had a funny nagging feeling something strange was going on and she was confirming it for him.

"So, um, I heard they had a fight," he said to her. "Evelyn told me....bbut I'm not clear. She made it sound like it was all a big....I dunno. Messup."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:27 pm

"No way, that's cool dude!" Antonio exclaimed listening to Seth's stories of his Tony Hawk days.

James and Jake were both flying down the hall, unaware that Seth had made a barrier with his leg, both of them turned sharply to avoid Seth's lanky legs, and collided into the bikini girls like they were bowling pins.

Both of them falling off and tumbling to a stop, and laughed and gave each other a high five, "STRIKE!" They both shouted, the girls glaring at them as they got up shaking bubbles off each other.

Lola shrugged besides knowing that this was fake and that Jake probably, or didn't have feelings with Evelyn was all she really knew, her friend always confided in her but as of recent he's been either with Seth or with Evelyn she really had no clue, "You know to be honest, Seth told me they had a fight or something but other than that I have no clue what else."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Seth was unaware his leg had caused a traffic jam in the hallway. A girl in a short skirt hopped over Jake and James on the floor, giggling, and walked on.

Seth continued bragging in a progressively louder voice. "Yeah, man, I did 'em slopes like no one! And I tried snowboarding last winter. It's easy as shit!"

"Shit's easy?" Ashton asked, feeling woozy under the influence. "Oh."

Luke blinked at Lola. He'd been making crap up but he'd had the vague idea that Evelyn might've had a nasty argument with Jake - that's just how she usually did things. Lola was clueless though. He shrugged for now. "I see."

He glanced at his watch, kind of bored. He'd honestly never found parties fun. Smaller social gatherings actually made sense, but a packed hall with drunk people was getting stupid. Luke stretched, feeling winded already. It wasn't even ten. "These things aren't so muhc fun sober, are they?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 pm

"Not really big guy, I take it you're not a drinker then? Nothing wrong with that but these kinds of parties are lame without being drunk." Lola stated, which was why she was already a little gone to begin with even so, the night still wasn't any better.

James shook the soap out of hair, running a hand through it too. Jake had stood up and helped James up, and could hear Seth getting louder by the second, "Oy! Guy what the hell are squawking about now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

"Snowboarding," Seth muttered, losing interest in the topic. He stretched out both legs, not bothering to get up. His phone buzzed and he pulled it out.

Thanks 4 clarifying, jackass, Evelyn had texted. Seth forgot what he'd said to her and put his phone back without replying. He got to his feet slowly and ambled down the hallway to where some of the food had survived. On the way, he spotted the pledge-guy again and groaned, not bothering to stop walking when the boy called his name. He reached the table Luke and Lola stood near and grabbed a slightly strange-smelling bag of chips, tearing it open with clumsy fingers.

Ashton, thoroughly bored of partying, glanced at his twin. "I'm gonna head up. This is gay." He stood up and headed to the stairwell.

Luke glanced up as Seth reached them. Surprisingly, Seth made no smart remark but instead began eating like he hoped this would give him something to do.

Luke heaved a sigh and figured he'd go find Joel and see if they could find something fun to do. Out of courtesy, he glanced at Lola. "You planning to stay here? I'm gonna see if I can save this night."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Lola looked at Seth, who was eating like a slob next to her, she rolled her eyes and it was like as if Brooke knew to come over to her, "I don't think so, I think we'll leave maybe go out or probably just head back this is lame."

"Yo wait for me bro." Antonio slurred, following his brother, even drunk the party wasn't fun and that is saying something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Luke nodded. He cast an eye around for his purple-headed friend. "Hm, I figure Joel and I will grab a bite or something. James is enjoying himself, I think. You guys wanna join us?"

Seth stretched lazily and stopped when his phone began to vibrate an incoming call. He frowned down at the number and accidentally hit Ignore in his drunken haze. "Fuck."

He wobbled over to the stairwell door where the twins were, intending on calling the person back. But he felt kind of tired out now. He rubbed at his eyes.

A don was now walking in, asking why the bubble machine was going nuts. Seth heaved a sigh and stepped out into the stairwell to take the call from his brother, figuring Rafe's news was worth skipping this gay party for. He leaned against the stairwell railing as he talked to his brother.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Jacob bored out of his mind at the party, despite his total hate towards beer decided that the only way he was really going to have fun was to drink, so he started drinking, too quickly and since of course he hadn't eaten anything all day the beer was hitting him pretty quick and he was already staggering around the place.

Jake had been leaning against the wall with a red plastic cup of beer in his hand, chatting up a cute blond girl, as he chugged down his sixth... seventh? He forgot but he was feeling good and bobbing his head to the beat of the song currently blaring from the speakers. Normally though he would be covering his ears to Party In The USA but right now it sounded like the best song to ever hit man kind.

He noticed as the chorus came around there were these drunk girls standing around and trying to do some synchronized dance routine, to the chorus and normally again this wouldn't bother him but when the "Movin my hips like yeah" came up and the girls failed to move their hips so, he was highly offended.

"Ay! You do not move your hips like that! First off you have just offended everyone in my family, Shakira and the whore singing this song! Cause even she moves her hips better than yo! AND I AM OFFENDED!" Jacob said pushing himself off the wall, standing near the girls and even pushed a couple aside that seemed unfit to do the dance.

And the Britney song was on...
And the Britney song was on...
And the Britney song was on!

Jake started dancing, and singing loudly and drunkenly to the song, "SO I PUT MY HANDS UP THEY PLAYIN MA SONG! THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY! Noddin my head like yeah!" He nodded his head, "Movin my hips like yeah!" He shooks his hips turning around in a small circle, "YEAAHHHEHH!! ITS A PARTY IN THE USA!" He shouted.

Before Lola could answer she heard Jake's drunken yells down the hall, and saw him demonstrating to a bunch of drunken bikini girls how to properly shake their hips and she burst out laughing, she pulled out her phone and said to Luke in between her laughter, "Hold on... this is too classic Jake to miss!"

James with a brunette girl, who was giggling at Jake's intoxicated dance to Miley Cyrus, James' watched Jake and shook his head in embarrassment for him, laughing, "Damn there really is no coming back from that, he just screwed himself from getting laid."

[[Ashlee, Evelyn, and Izak from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Ashlee, Evelyn, and Izak had gotten off the subway, and crossed campus the three of them heading back to the dorms, they entered the lobby and went to stand and wait for the elevator.

As they waited Ashlee looked at Evelyn and after what had happened she wasn't sure if Evelyn really wanted to go to another party given the current circumstances but she figured she'd ask, "Hey um.. James texted me earlier when were out and told me that they were having a floor party on their floor but I told him we were going to be out, I think its still going on do you want to check it out?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm

While Jake was praying to the whore goddess junior, Seth was still talking on his phone.

He began heading lazily down the stairs to the fifth floor, kind of looking forward to crashing on his comfy bed.

The elevator was still not there as Evelyn debated for a moment. She looked down at her feet and then up at Ashlee again, who was shockingly just a little shorter than her in heels.

Evelyn's hand lingered at her side, where a bruise was stinging. "Um...why don't you and Izak go?"

"It's only ten," he pointed out. "What do you plan to do at home? The floor parties usually have everyone from every floor showing up. Half my friends here are up zere right now."

Evelyn glanced at the blasted elevator. "Let's take the stairs. It probably broke down," she said, not answering Ashlee's question.

Luke was laughing so hard his eyes were tearing up. He straightened up and shook his head, feeling embarrassed for Jake's sake. "He's going to want to kill himself in the morning when he runs into those girls on campus."

Carrie was wondering just what the hell was up with this kid. She didn't know Jake so well aside from his vague connection to Evelyn. She grinned up at Taylor and excused herself, deciding to go get herself another drink.

She passed James on the way, who was also cracking up at Jake. "Hey, have you seen Sienna?" she asked him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 pm

It'd been awhile since the party had started and so far it'd been 'interesting' to say the least.

Taylor had found refuge with Joel (at least until Carrie or anyone else for that matter wanted to dance) towards the end of the hall where they both stood with backs against the wall. Taylor had brought over two plastic cups full of beer upon Joel's request and now they both simply stood there sipping at their drinks while chit chatting.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm

The song was still playing apparently someone had decided to put it on again since Jake put on such a wonderful performance, Lola had approached him holding her phone.

"Come on Jake we're in our bathing suits, you should at least be in yours!" One of girls told him.

"Yeah!" Two other girls said in unison, who were also passing glow sticks out while they dimmed the lighting a little in the hallway, he saw two girls already with glow sticks and stole them from and put one around his head, and tried to link the other one which sober would prove to be very simple, but drunk it was like solving a Rubix Cube.

Lola had gotten closer in hopes that Jake would dance again, "Come on Jake do it again!" She egged him on, Although normally he would have turned it down he had taken off his shirt and wife beater.

Jake did a small shuffle throwing his hands up in the air during the chorus, "So I put my hands upp, dey playin ma songg!"

"Come on!" Lola shouted, "My grandmother dances better than you Sal, really bring it are you ready!" She shouted.

"OH HELL YES!" Jake got up and started shaking his hips and waving his hands in the air, "YEAAAHHHHHHH ITS A PARTY IN THE USA!!!"

James looked down at Carrie and pulled a face, "Um yeah... well not really. See I was dancing with her and she kind of fell over in that whole bubble tidal wave thing and she got pissed at me and left."

Ashlee walked up the stairs wincing slightly, as her heels dug into her skin, "Damn did I pick the wrong night to wear five inch heels, Ev are you sure you don't want to come, its still early. I'm sure we can go and see people in the same social class as us make fools of themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Carrie pulled a face and nodded at James, walking tipsily past him over to where Taylor stood. She grinned as she approached him. "What're you doing over in a co-corner?" she said giddily, pausing to a shaky stop in front of him. "C'mon, you need to learn to party it up New York style!" She gestured to Joel. "You too! FO - hic! - llow me!" She grabbed Taylor's arm and with drunken strength, yanked him away from the wall, dragging him to the keg and handing him a full cup that had been left ready. She shoved another into Joel's hands, seeing his nearly empty.

"Drink up, boys, we're gonna have us some fu - hic! -fun!" she said, swigging her own down. "I bet I finish before you!"

Luke was watching this with some alarm. He was positive he was the only sober one left here. That was fine with him. Someone needed to make sure they all got home okay.

Seth hung up his call and turned to head into the fifth floor hallway when he heard a familiar voice echo up from the ground floor below in the stairwell.

He paused and leaned over the railing.

A second voice, also female and way more familiar, said, "No, I'm not really feeling it."

An unfamiliar male voice spoke, "Trust me, college drunks are fool proof comedy."

"Yeah, I know," Evelyn said. Her voice sounded nearer and Seth, leaning over a bit more, could see a bit of her hand on the railing and then the top of her head.

The party was suddenly looking a lot more interesting to Seth.

Something slipped from his grip and he started. It wasn't his cell. He breathed in relief...and then realized his whole cup of beer that he'd brought out with him was now tipping over, spilling its contents down to the ground floor.

Evelyn down below smelled something familiar - and gross. She crinkled her nose. "What the hell?" She turned to look up the stairs to see if maybe someone had left a beer bottle behind.

Just then, a waterfall of beer came rushing past them and fell through to the bottom floor of the stairwell. Evelyn felt it brush her jacket sleeve and recoiled. "What the hell?!" she repeated, leaning carefully over the rail and tilting her chin up to see where it came from.

"I wouldn't do that," Seth's voice answered her. Of course. Beer raining from the heavens had to be him or his stupid friends. He was leaning over a railing above, smirking down at them. "We got bubbles and we got beer. You guys picked the wrong place to party. It's all righ' here!"

Seth disappeared and Evelyn glanced at Ashlee. "You want to hang with that lunatic, go ahead."

Izak rolled his eyes. "It sounds fun," he said, looking up from his texting. "Won't kill you for a second."

Seth was there. It wasn't his presence bothering Evelyn. But where Seth went, he was usually accompanied by....

"No," Evelyn said sharply. She continued climbing the stairs quicker. Izak blinked after her.

"What did I say?" he asked Ashlee, confused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 am

"Oh I bet you will." Taylor said with a chuckle as he took a few large drinks. He was anything but the sober buddy tonight, but he was keeping his drinking to a low, figuring between him and Joel SOMEONE needed to be 'responsible'.

Joel, however, was not holding back like his friend. He'd never been much of an outgoing party boy in his high school days (granted he'd gone to a few parties here and there) so to him, college was his chance to cut loose a little more.

He lifted his cup in a toasting gesture with a grin before bringing it back to his lips and chugging down more than half in just a matter of seconds. He laughed some before going ahead and finishing off the rest of it. As soon as the cup was empty he let out a holler and moved to get a refill, grin broad on his face.

"I'ma need some more." He chuckled.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 am

Carrie, realizing he had in fact beaten her, pulled a face at him. She finished her own and then refilled both hers and Joel's. "Yeah? Eat my dust, boy!" She thrust his cup back at him and began chugging down hers so fast, she almost threw it up. Her vision was definitely going hazy now and the music sounded loud as hell. She tottered on her heels and grabbed Taylor around the throat to steady herself as she continued swigging down her beer.

Luke, who was watching this, said "There are better drinking games, you know?"

"Yeah," said Seth behind him and Luke groaned silently. "Like that Never Have I Ever game? That's always a bust though because most people are wusses who haven't done anything! But given Grape Head here is already out of it, we should play."

His eyes landed on Luke's annoyed ones. "C'mon, you man enough?"

"YES!" Carrie exclaimed, wobbling like crazy on her feet and still strangling Taylor. She bounced on her feet. "We'll ALL play!"

Seth didn't answer her. He was busy gawking across the room...at Jake's Miley Cyrus cover performance.

"Fuck, he's gone!" Seth whooped, relieved. There was some good to the night then. He choked back his laughter and finished his refilled glass of beer. "Yeah, I'll go get Jake, hang on. He always ends up being totally shitfaced after that game."

He headed across the room to kick Jake in the shin and make him fall facefirst. When the Spaniard was down and his audience was looking disappointed, Seth leaned over him and said, "You'll thank me later, buddy. C'mon, we're playing a game!" He bent down and grabbed Jake by his shoulders to lift him up. Given Jake was lankier than him, this was no mean feat.

Luke was glaring at Seth's back. "You wanna play, Joel?" he asked him absently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 am

Taylor laughed some and pulled himself from Carrie's grasp and instead placed an arm around her shoulders to steady her, looking down at her skeptically.

"Don't you think you should slow down some?" He suggested with a chuckle.

"Sure, I'm game." Joel said, nodding as he took another drink from his cup. He was definitely not 'sober minded' at the moment, but he wasn't completely and totally wasted to the point of no return.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40