New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 am

Evelyn brushed past Connor. "Can you move him a bit to the side? It's tiny here!" She almost elbowed Jake as she moved past in the tiny kitchen to get to the cabinet with the mixing bowls. She reached up on her tiptoes and pulled down a large bowl and then grabbed a whisk and cracked an egg into the bowl. "And you gave James a really nasty bruise. I had to give him an ice pack after you left." She frowned subconsciously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 am

"He shouldn't have been standing behind the door, then." Jake said bluntly, realizing it came out meaner than it sounded.

He walked over to Connor and nudged him off to the side.

"Man I wish I had my phone, this is hilarious." Jake frowned missing the thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 am

Evelyn was gnawing her lip hard to keep back an angry retort to Jake's comment about James. It wasn't that she was angry on James' behalf, she assured herself. She was just annoyed that Jake had a surprisingly mean streak. Like when he'd taken glass against James and not been the least bit unnerved doing it, even if it had been self-defense. Even Seth had sounded a little shaken by it.

Then again, Evelyn didn't think she was the nicest person - but she did feel guilty occasionally. Could she really judge him though, for retaliating to James' attitude? Hadn't she done a lot of stupid things because of that very same, smug attitude James wore so often? Hell, the fact that she was even hanging around Jake right now was because of James' attitude - wait, no. She distinctly remembered Jake saying that was all over.

Technically, nothing was stopping him from leaving and her from kicking him out. She should probably get around to it before Seth started trouble again...

She suddenly didn't know what to say so she kept her gaze turned away from him. Silence in conversation was one thing that didn't happen with Jake; she didn't know if she could blame a boy with pretty blue eyes or her own vexation for this. She found the cup measure and began measuring out pancake mix silently.

Her mind attempted to recollect more details. She couldn't help feeling, like the Spaniard, that a chunk was missing. But what? Her memory vaguely remembered rain, and some familiar song. Evelyn's breath caught in her chest and her hand on the cup measure shook, spraying Connor's shoulder with pancake mix powder that swiftly stuck to the whipped cream. Ah shit, if I get out of this in one piece, I'm kicking Umbrella off my playlist.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Jake was taken a bit back by her silence, Evelyn like him in that weird way wasn't always the silent type. Not that she would go on there to defend his remark about James, he honestly hadn't meant for it to come out that way but whatever it was said and done now.

He watched Evelyn's hand shake, and pancake powder got all over the whipped cream on Connor's shoulder, he thought it was a pretty nice touch if anything. So he decided to leave it because honestly trying to remove pancake powder meant rubbing off the damned whipped cream.

Jacob mused over something, he remember singing a song last night to Evelyn, he forgot which one though but he did remember singing to her and he raised an eyebrow at her back and let out a low chuckle, "Hey wanna hear something... I guess I was singing to you last night, and you told me that I was butchering the song, and that James sings better than me. I forgot which song it was though but I don't doubt if the dude sings better than me, I'm a terrible singer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Evelyn stiffened. Had she seriously said that? To Jake of all people?! Shit.

She whipped the batter harsher than needed, almost slopping it over the edge of the bowl. "Oh...I don't...I don't really remember," she confessed. "Um, James does sing pretty well. He just doesn't like singing in front of -" she cut herself off, saying hastily, "Never mind."

She edged around Connor and then past Jake to get to the stove and pull out a flat pan for the pancakes. Her head throbbed again. "Is this guy comatose? I'm starting to think we should call 911."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Jake snickered, "Nah, well... actually I thought that earlier because he fell like four times last night, but then again he had been drinking WAY earlier then the rest of us started so he was way more drunk then the rest of us, I think he'll be fine." Jake said looking at the newly made over Connor.

He then backtracked to Evelyn's statement, "Yeah well.. its not that it matters if the guy sings better than me but that wasn't nearly as weird is before I went to save Connor I thought I was going to die so I kissed yo--" Jake covered his hand with his mouth.

Was he really about to blurt that?! They had kissed last night?! What the...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Evelyn was setting the burner temperature when she heard him. Or at least, sort of heard, since he'd randomly shut up. For once.

Her stomach dropped uncomfortably. She hesitated for a fraction of a second too long and then said nonchalantly, "I think you really had too much tequila last night. I think I'd remember something as horrifying as that." She kept her back to him though, for fear he'd read the sudden vulnerability in her expression.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

"I... uh..." Jake sputtered. Not really making it seem like that he had too much to drink but only furthering that what had happened, probably did. He shook himself and looked her back still turned to him but he could see that she seemed tense.

"You're... probably right. I did drink a lot last night." Jake said reassuringly, he really hoped he hadn't kissed her but instead maybe it was one of the ho's...

Oh yeah the bronze haired ho? She was a hottie...

He narrowed his eyes, at his stupid conscience, that decided to be a smart ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Evelyn, eager to get off this topic, glanced at the kitchen doorway, wondering where Alexis had gone. She'd probably heard Jake and decided to plot Seth's doom before she had to face his roommate.

Why was Jake even here though? He was done torturing Connor, he really didn't have anything else holding him back. Evelyn seriously hoped what he'd almost said was a drunken misunderstanding. There had been a few dark-haired girls last night, among the ones Connor had brought. "It was probably that brunette," she said out loud, even though Jake had been the only one of the guys she'd seen not hanging with the "hoes". She didn't know if she should be depressed about this (because she couldn't recall what Jake had been doing in the meantime if he wasn't with them) or happy because...because what?

Abruptly, Evelyn said, "Nova was with Seth all night, I guess?" She was already starting to miss the puppy's welcoming warm weight in the mornings. And when she was as hungover as she was right now, it would have felt even better having Nova there, even if his barking gave her a near-migraine.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Jake decided to go with that, even though he knew it wasn't that brunette girl but anything to get them off that topic. He had forgotten about Nova, poor dog had to be in the same room as Seth, the thing is probably traumatized.

Jake pouted, "Poor dog, Seth probably traumatized him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Evelyn scooped some batter onto the heating pan and finally glanced over her shoulder at him, amused. "Please tell me Seth wasn't with someone last night. That would just be wrong. Poor pup." She bit her lower lip to stifle a slightly disgusted grin. "In your room."

Her eye landed on Connor. He'd probably come around soon...

She set down the skillet she was using and headed out of the kitchen to Alexis' room, scooping up the camera. Alexis was probably drowning herself in mouthwash in the bathroom.

Evelyn returned and took a few snaps of Connor in his glorified misery. She grinned and set the camera in a drawer so he wouldn't accidentally run across it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Jacob thought about it and he remembered Seth hanging around a bunch of girls last night so it didn't seem unlikely.

"Poor Nova, he probably needs therapy." Jake frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Connor face twitched a little as he started to come back to reality/consciousness. He went to lick his lips and tasted something rather gross and groaned, his eyes flickering open. Fuck, the light hurt and his head was throbbing, rather badly and there was.. mush around his eyes. God, he really didn't want to know what the hell it was.

He raised his head up to look around the... kitchen? How the hell did he end up in this dorm? WHO'S dorm was this? He really really hoped he hadn't broke in. "Mhrrpfhm.." He frowned and wriggled his mouth, something tightly laying across it and went to stand up, but was held back and winced from it and started to struggle. "MHHRFFRHHHGGH! HMGHM! MRRFF! FRRCK!"

He looked down and blinked hard. ... Whoever did this was going to die. Roughly. Painfully. SLOWLY. But right then he felt like he was going to throw up from wriggling around so much.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm

"Shit," Evelyn mouthed to Jake, over Connor's head. So Connor was tied up, but the repercussions of what they'd done to him would probably be painful once he got free. Evelyn diverted her attention between flipping a pancake silently and edging toward the back of the kitchen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:20 am

"Meep." Jake yelped quietly, as Connor rose from the dead. He followed Evelyn edging out of the kitchen as well he didn't wan to further upset Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am

Connor continued to freak out, wriggling and jerking back and forth before his eyes widened as he felt the chair start to tilt back and shouted muffledly more, trying to jerk it forward, but he tape gave way and he fell back, hard.

Alexis jumped, hearing the nose from Connor falling back and left the bathroom quickly and rushed out. "What the hell is going on?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 am

Evelyn was now at the back of the kitchen, and Connor's writhing form lay between her and freedom. She flashed a sheepish smile at Alexis. "Uh...nothing. Jake, why don't you untie him?" she said pleasantly, like he taped people to chairs on a daily basis.

She took this chance to slowly start edging around Connor to where Jake stood by the entrance. She held the pancake pan in her hand - mostly to keep it from burning and setting off a fire alarm in the damn building.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 am

Jake gulped inching back over to Connor slowly, "Heey... buddy... you okay?" He asked still trying to keep from laughing at the situation and act like he had nothing to do with this whatsoever, although this was his idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 am

Connor's eyes adverted over to Jake quickly and his eyes narrowed. "MHOTFR FCHER IAH HWLL JULL WEH!!" He said, muffled so hardly understandable as he struggled with the tape, around his arms.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:11 am

Evelyn reached the kitchen doorway, setting the frying pan down on the nearby counter. She grimaced but didn't do anything besides prepare to make a run for it if he counted her in.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 am

Jake covered his mouth with his hand, he felt real bad but he was still trying really hard not to laugh either. He knew if the tables had been turned he would have reacted like Connor, which meant he had to watch his back since he knew Connor would be getting him back... unless he killed him. Which made him even more hesitant to untie him.

"Hey Con... just relax and I'll have you out of there okay." Jake said calmly as he could to hopefully calm down the raging Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 am

Connor breathed hard, like an enraged bull as he glared at Jake.

Alexis stepped more into view area to see what the hell was going on and started laughing. He looked so freaking ridiculous! Although, it was about time someone gave him a taste of his own medicine.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 am

Evelyn felt a little worried now. Clearly, Jake was too stupid to see he was laughing in the face of his own demise. She edged behind Alexis and over to the dumb Spaniard, grabbing his arm to get his attention off Connor.

She realized she had to stand on her tiptoes to whisper into Jake's ear out of Connor's earshot, "You need to pin this on someone else. It'll buy you - us - time. He might be less angry later." She paused and added, "Our kitchen's too clean for bloodshed," before dropping back down onto her heels and letting go of him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Jake straightened nodding down at Evelyn he walked slowly over to Connor and said, "I don't know who did this to you man I mean I was pretty wasted last night but I did see Seth walking around with tape and shit in his hand. Don'y worry though your good old buddy Jake is here to get you out." Trying beyond hard to maintain self control while he went to pull the tape that had bound Connor's hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 am

Connor snapped something muffled of course, as he just stayed there. He was fuming, someone was going to die. Unless- it was Seth? Well, he couldn't be to mad, he HAD shoved Cheez-Itz down the poor guys pants...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next