New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 am

Jake had taken the tape off of Connor's arms, and the ones around his ankles that bound him to the chair, he walked back to the front of him and got down to his level and sighed, "This is gonna hurt man, sorry." He grabbed the tape and ripped it off quickly like a band-aid from his mouth, and got up quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:11 am

"MOTHERFUCKINGDICKSUCKINGGAAAAH!!!!" Connor shouted very quietly and rubbed at his burning mouth and skin. "I'll fuckin' kill you!" He shouted, looking up to glare at them both.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 am

"Hey dude, it wasn't me, it was freaking Seth! I'm the one who got you out of this!" Jake said gulping, and then edging out of the kitchen and making his way slowly to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:19 am

Evelyn edged behind Alexis, widening her eyes at Connor like she had no idea what he was on about. She began heading down the hall, but not to the door. Her room was closer haven. "You were all Super Connor last night, so Seth dressed you for the part," she added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 am

"And you did nothing about it THIS MORNING!" Connor shouted, standing up as his hands clenched.

"Whoa.." Alexis blinked and quickly went to follow Evelyn, knowing Connor was passed pissed off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:34 am

Jake grinned sheepishly and said, "Dude I .. I didn't even like see him do most of this to you, I just saw him with stuff but I had no clue he was doing it at all. You think if I knew he was doing this I wouldn't have stopped him?" Jake said feigning offense but backing off as well, Connor looked ready to charge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:40 am

Evelyn edged away from where Jake stood in the hallway that led to the, front door, pulling the keycard lanyard off her neck. "Hey, Connor, why don't you ask Seth? He TP'd Alexis last night, you know? Tell her, Lex!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 am

"Y-yeah, I was a mummy." Alexis blinked, stumbling back to follow Evelyn still.

"Fuck you." Connor mumbled and wiped all the stuff off of him before storming off to leave the dorm.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:06 am

Jake cringed, he was starting to feel a little guilty for what he had done, he didn't think Connor would get this worked up over it but no way was he going to admit to doing this. He didn't know what else to say to Connor cause he was afraid of provoking him so he opted for staying silent and making his way out of the dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 am

Evelyn walked over to shut the door behind the boys, gnawing her lip. She shrugged meekly at Alexis and went into the kitchen, setting the chair back in its spot and picking up the mess Jake had left. She then returned to flipping pancakes at the stove.

Jake had left his phone.

Evelyn grinned and stood Alexis in her spot to watch over the pancakes while she went to her room. She booted up her laptop and pulled out Jake's phone, turning it over in her hands to find its memory card slot. She pulled out the card and inserted it into an adapter to fit the card reader slot on her laptop, and then plugged it in.

The card loaded. Evelyn breathed in relief.

First thing she did, was locate that photo of Jake kissing her on the cheek. It took some scrolling but she found it - Jake had taken a shitload of pictures of last night.

Then she set to deleting every discriminating picture of hers from his phone. She left the ones from Sevilla though....they weren't bad. Even if Sevilla had confused her badly.

She heaved a breath and deleted those too. They were in her Recycle Bin. If she changed her mind, she could restore them...but she didn't want them around.

She deleted the ones of Alexis kissing/making out with Seth too, just to be safe in case Jake decided to get even with her roomie.

Then she put the memory card back into his phone, pleased, and placed the phone into her purse. She changed out of hr PJs, swiftly pulling on a random pair of shorts and a white tank under a comfy, white, ruffled blouse, not caring too much about anything beyond looking decent.

She would give Jake back his phone, she decided, tucking it into her bra for safekeeping - when she was done tormenting him. If he didn't remember it, sucked for him.

She returned to the kitchen to help Alexis make breakfast, inhaling the yummy aroma of pancake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seth glanced up when a knock came on the front door. He went over to it, edging out a foot to stop Nova darting outside. The pup was going crazy without Evelyn or Jake's familiar scent and so many strangers.

"'Sup? Who'd you hook up with last night?" Seth asked, grinning at a weary looking Jake. "And your pup's dying without you. Why'd you take so long? She serve you breakfast in bed?" He stepped aside.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 am

Jake picked up Nova, and gave him a nice pet and let him lick his cheek about a hundred times, poor dog was probably traumatize by Seth last night and all of them being drunk, "Speaking of hook up, I have to go burn my bed." Jake said entering his room to take the sheets off his bed and shove it in a large garbage bag, he put Nova back down, and the dog barked following him into his room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 am

Seth frowned, wondering why Jake had brushed off the question. He usually didn't mind bragging a bit about his conquests....

"Oh, lemmie guess," Seth said, leaning in Jake's doorway. "You banged a grenade?"
Ashton was in his room, actually doing his homework. He heard Seth's comment through his open doorway and snickered. "Bet it was that brunette."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Jake had pulled the sheets off his bed, and looked at his bare mattress, kind of thinking he could go without sheets because he remembered the spare ones he had left at home. He looked down at Nova thinking the little guy could use a walk after being inside all day so he could take him with him to Brooklyn.

He reached down to his pocket to grab his phone and call his parents to let them know he was on his way when he realized his phone wasn't there.

"Damn it... where is it." He said out loud to himself looking around his room for his Blackberry, when it hit him. That last night Evelyn had stolen his phone from him, and he had left it at their dorm.

"Mother fucking bitch." He cursed walking past Seth and going out the door and next door, knocking on the girls door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 am

Seth moved over to lean against Ashton's doorway, watching Jake disappear outside.

With a tiny pup sneaking out just before the door swung shut.

Good riddance there. Maybe he'll gift it to Red out of frustration.

"Jake missed church because he was hooking up with some chick," Seth said to Ashton. "Now he'll go home and tell his 'rents he was up all night pulling a calc all-nighter."

Ashton glanced up from his textbook and laughed, amused at the irony. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a silver figure streak into his brother's room across the hall.

Lucifer perched himself on Antonio's desk chair and stared intently at the hungover boy seated on his bed.

The girls had just finally sat down at the table with their plates of pancakes when the door throbbed under impatient knocks. Evelyn heaved a sigh and got up to get it since Alexis looked so ill (either from her hangover or because she was still not over the making-out-with-Seth bit).

Evelyn tugged down the hem of her shorts, grabbed an umbrella lying nearby and carefully pulled open the door, half-afraid Connor had returned for blood. She heaved a sigh when she saw it wasn't him but the Spanish bastard from down the hall. "Oh, you." That sounded a bit blunt. "Can I help you?" she added politely.

A yip interrupted this. Evelyn glanced down to see Nova following at Jake's heels, and the puppy darted to her, nuzzling her ankles with his small nose. Her eyes widened and she fought to keep an adoring smile off her face. She really didn't need to be tempted with Nova's puppy face anymore. He wasn't hers.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 am

Jake watched as Nova ran into Evelyn's dorm, and was cuddling up against her and he said, "I left my phone here, and I need it cause I just need it I know my mom's probably calling and tripping out cause I missed going to church... and ugh can I just look and I'll be out of your hair." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Despite sleeping in, he still felt really tired.

Antonio, got up off his bed looking at the silvery-feline he walked over to it and pet its head, "Hey cat what's shaking? Find any mice to chew on?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:48 am

Evelyn bit her lip to hide a grin. She edged her foot away from Nova and despite herself, picked the pup up, holding him against her while he attempted to lick her face off like he hadn't seen her in years. "Sure."

She shot Alexis a glance as she stepped aside to let the tall boy enter. "He's just looking for his phone." To Jake, she said, "I know you think I had it. But I dropped it after James showed up and you nailed him with the door." She was completely clueless she'd almost taken James' eye out herself.

Lucifer huffed out a breath of air and shrugged Antonio's hand off, continuing his stare-down. He gave a flat meow that did not indicate in any way what he was feeling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 am

Tony pulled his hand back, raising an eyebrow at the cat and going out into the living room area, he said out loud, "Dude your cat is like anti-social, tried to be nice to it and it was all "back off bitch."

Jake walked in frustrated, why was it that she had to take his phone, and of course she had to drop it somewhere which meant he had to look for it and was almost even more mad that even if someone called it you can't really hear it if its on vibrate, making him wish he had actually left the volume up.

Although it was pretty quiet in the girls dorm right now beside the clinking of silverware from Alexis eating breakfast he looked down at Evelyn, "Can you just call it? I know its on vibrate but its not that loud in here and maybe I could hear it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 am

Evelyn opened her mouth and went bright red, closing it again. Oh hell.

She looked away quickly and stepped carefully around Jake so as not to brush against him, entering the hallway that led to their rooms. "Yeah, stay here. I'll go get my own phone. It's um, in my room. I'll call and let you know if I find yours."

Seth glanced over at Antonio, grinning. "If he didn't rip your face off for talking to him, he was being nice to you, Tony. Be grateful."

"What's with that cat and Jake? Is it because of Jake's dog?" Ashton asked. Seth shook his head, brushing blond hair out of his forehead.

"He's always had a vendetta against Jake. He's usually not so bad to other people," he said conveniently forgetting Alexis and Evelyn's cat-induced bruises/cuts.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 am

"Hmm that's weird, never heard of an animal to have a vendetta against a human being, then again it is your cat." Antonio said smirking at Seth.

"Okay, hurry up though." Jake said, sounding rushed. Because he was because he had to explain himself and he really didn't feel like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 am

Seth smirked at Antonio. "He's actually not mine. He ran away with me because his owner was a lame, rich harlot who tried to put bows in his hair."

Evelyn headed into her room with Nova, relieved. She closed the door behind her and heaved a breath before putting down the puppy, pulling her phone out of her shorts pocket where she had moved it. Jake's phone was still in her bra and it wasn't going anywhere if she could help it.

Nova waddled over to the pet bed in the corner (she'd forgotten to throw it out) and flopped onto it, clearly ready for a nap.

Evelyn punched in a random number and then stalled for a bit, closed the call after two seconds, tapping her foot and moving around the small room. She tucked her underwear drawer closed - the stuff Connor had worn had gone straight to the garbage bin - no way was she wearing that!

She stalled some more, humming softly under her breath. Then she walked back out to where Jake stood being ignored by Alexis.

"Did you know," Evelyn said conversationally to him, "you have glitter on you cheek? That's real cute. I didn't find your phone. Do you wanna use mine and call your mom or whoever?"

Too late, it occurred to her that Jake's number wouldn't appear in her Recent Calls list. Jake might see some random number that she'd just dialed. "Um, or you could borrow Seth's, I guess. I'd best not keep you waiting and I know you'd rather not be here." She moved to the door, not too discretely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 am

"Oh that makes sense as to why it hates people so much then." Antonio noted.

Jake grit, his teeth rubbing his cheek. Why the hell did these girls enjoy tormenting him and Seth so much, all he wanted was his damn phone so he could leave. He couldn't help but think that Evelyn had it or was hiding it and was doing this just to piss him of which was working.

"Listen if you have it give it to me, I'm being serious. My boss calls me and shit I need my phone." Jake said now getting pissed off that she was just bugging him on purpose and clearly enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 am

Evelyn heaved a sigh. She turned and headed back to her room, indicating he follow. She pushed open the already-ajar door and Nova, in his basket, perked one ear up lazily as he saw them. "Go ahead, look for it. Just don't pull a Connor on me," she warned Jake, stepping inside to gesture at him to enter.

So maybe she hadn't quite gotten over her anger at him just yet....
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 am

"Listen I don't have time to sit here and look through your stuff, and actually I'm not going to because then you'll find some way to turn this on me being a creep or something. If you have my phone just tell me I know you do, and I know you're still mad at me for what I did yesterday so you're getting back at me. Just give me phone and we can end this, trust me I'm just as annoyed as you are." Jake said glaring dark eyes to her green ones.

He was in no mood to play her stupid game, he just wanted his phone and to leave that's it, and maybe shove her off a cliff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 am

Evelyn blew out a breath, making a stray bronze lock flutter out of her eyes as she turned away from his glowering face. She sat down on the end of her bed and pointed to the dorm-room phone on her desk. "Call your mom, Jacob. I don't think she'll appreciate you blowing her off." She struggled not to smile. Why was she enjoying this? She really had no idea. Jake looked ready to blow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 am

Was... she serious?

"God damn it Evelyn! Just give me my fucking phone! I'm already pissed, and fucking hung over! Okay I got it! You pulled on over on me, HA FUCKING HA! I wanna fucking leave! Why do you and your bitch of roommate get such fucking joy from tormenting me and Seth!? Seriously just give me my phone! I will not leave until its in my god damn hand!" Jake snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next