New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:33 am

"Give me my camera!" Alexis lunged for it now, even more freaked about what might be on there.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:35 am

Jake figured since Evelyn was off looking for supplies he should probably lift Connor up off the ground, he went and looked for a chair, perferably one with wheels so he could just roll Connor into the kitchen.

Of course since his good luck only worked once, which was the case of the futon, his bad luck streak would only return to him when he needed a wheel chair.

He blew out a breath and looked over at Connor who was passed out face down in the carpet, boy the guy really had moved around quite a bit, only to KO in just about every inch of the girls dorm.

Using his good arm, he turned Connor over onto his back, and started to drag him across the apartment floor by his arm, he was really hoping he didn't yank the guys arm out of his socket.

Jacob dragged him over towards the chairs, and bent down wrapping his arm around Connor's waist he lifted him with some difficulty due to the fact that a) His right arm was sprained, and b) Connor was passed out drunk, and it was pretty much dead weight in his arm. He strained himself but got him to sit upright in the chair only for a moment and then his head drooped down.

Jake wiped his brow, and tipped the chair back on its hind legs steadily and tried his best to lift it to avoid dragging it across the floor, he took it into the kitchen since he was going to tape down the chairs of the legs down it would be easier to get the tape off tiled floor then, the carpeted floor.

After another major struggle he managed to get Connor into the kitchen, all of which he didn't even stir a bit which gave Jake mixed emotions, one being relief and the other some slight concern that maybe Connor was comatose, Jake went behind him and unhooked Evelyn's bra and threw it across the room, he figured he wasn't going to need that for what Jake had planned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 am

Evelyn ducked but figured, short of deleting everything, she didn't have a choice. The dorm wasn't big enough to play chase in, as she'd found out last night.

Wait, why had she played chase last night? And with whom? She was momentarily distracted and didn't block Alexis in time from taking the camera.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 am

Alexis snatched up the camera and quickly turned it back on before flipping through them all. Her face was qquickly filled with horror as she dropped down onto the bed. "I.. is that my.. his.. TONGUE IN MY MOUTH!?" She actually whimpered a little, her face still horrified as she stared at the camera.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 am

"I'm sorry," Evelyn said apologetically, sitting down beside Alexis. She heaved a breath. "If it makes you feel better, you didn't make the first move." She vaguely thought this was true, at least. "And you were completely out of it." She wondered what pictures Jake's phone had.

Was that why she'd taken it from him? It made sense. She could get his memory card out and transfer the pictures to her computer. Evelyn bit hr lip. "Lex, you wanna find out the rest? I have Sal - Jake's phone. I don't know how or when I got it but he probably has more pictures on it."

Truth was, she was anxiously wondering what exactly she had been doing. If Alexis, who genuinely disliked Seth (sexual attraction notwithstanding), had made out with him....Evelyn shuddered. No, no, definitely not. She hadn't been that drunk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 am

"I TONGUED BACK! My tongue is all over his!" Alexis said, pointing to the picture she had took when she DID actually start the make-out-fest. "Oh GOD, I.. I have his DNA in me! I INGESTED HIS SPIT!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:55 am

Evelyn now had to clamp a hand over her mouth and stifle her giggles. Alexis sounded as horrified as if she'd just found out she was preggo with the prick's kid.

"I'm sorry...that must...be...so..aw-awful," she choked, trying to reign in her laughter.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:08 am

Alexis whined loudly. "I HAVE THAT PRICK'S DNA IN MY MOUTH!" She got up quickly and dashed out the room and to the bathroom, grabbing the mouth washed and went to gargling.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

Jake was starting to get impatient waiting for Evelyn, he wasn't sure exactly where she went and he couldn't, but then he heard someone rush across the hall and slam the bathroom door. So he figured it might be either Alexis or Evelyn.

He wandered down the hall and saw that the door to the room was open, and since he had been in Evelyn's room before he figured it obviously had to be Alexis' he saw her in there and knocked on the door, "Um hey yeah... kind of waiting here! Plus I don't think I can keep Connor sitting upright for too long, do you have all the stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

Evelyn flinched whee she looked up, guilt written all over her face because she was seriously considering kicking the boys out (including the KO'd Connor) and taking out Jake's phone. "Um, yeah, here." She set the camera down on the bed and walked over to him, handing off the roll of toilet paper and cardboard tube. She opened Alexis' desk drawer and found her set of colored markers, dumping it in Jake's arms. "Here." Se stepped around him and snatched duct tape out of Alexis' art box, adding it to his pile. "Anything else?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 am

Jake smiled deviously at her, "Nope... oh no wait. Do you have like shaving cream, or ... you guys have whipped cream?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:22 am

Evelyn's human conscience was fighting to ask what he planned, but she couldn't resist going along with it. Damn Jake. He was going to send her to Hell by the time they parted ways. "I have whipping cream in the fridge..." She walked past him to the kitchen next room over and took in Connor lolling in a chair. "Um..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 am

Jacob nearly started laughing at Evelyn's reaction, if she was shocked by this she was going to be shocked by the time he was done, "Trust me you ain't seen nothing yet." He said pulling tape out, and starting to strap down his feet and use it as a rope to bound his hands behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 am

Evelyn watched, sitting on a counter because she felt hungover as hell. She briefly considered changing out of her PJ's and combing her bed-head but it was Sunday! She didn't really care what she looked like around Jake or Connor so it didn't matter.

She reached over and grabbed the cream out of the fridge, passing it over to Jake. "Um...when did he get...oh my God."

Evelyn nearly fell off the counter, eyes wide."That's...that's..." Her face reddened. "That's my bra." She should have registered this. Why hadn't she?!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:04 am

Jake raised an eyebrow at her, as he drew two whip cream eyes and then a long trail of whip cream on his stomach down to his boxer line where he just made a huge pile of whipped cream, "Um yeah... I guess he got into your room last night and put on your bra, and said he was "Super Connor." Jake informed her like it was no big deal.

Jake put the whipped cream tube down on the counter taking the duct tape again and taping his mouth a few times and putting two pieces of tape over Connor's eyebrows.

He stepped back and examined his work, then grabbing a paper towel he tapped it over the crotch of Connor's boxers, along with the paper towel cardboard, and sprayed some more whipped cream over the whipped cream over the tube, along for a little on his chest and shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:06 am

"You remember that?" Evelyn asked, surprised as she looked over at Jake. She wondered what the hell he was doing to Connor. "Hey, don't hide the "I am a virgin" thing on his stomach!" She paused. "What else do you remember?" She hadn't gone through his phone yet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 am

Jake stopped again and looked at Connor, he felt like his masterpiece wasn't complete yet, so he walked over and grabbed the red marker and started to scribble all over his legs, and his arms trying to avoid any of the stuff Evelyn wrote, while he tried to remember bits and pieces from the night before, "Um... I remember Connor falling a lot... and drawing on the twins when they passed out."

He placed his finger under his chin and scratched it going into more thought, "Um I remember getting into a fight with a Mexican guy in the hallway, and jumping on Connor's back so he would carry me, and he fell on top of me."

"I sang in Spanish.... I danced... sang again..." He said not too sure, but that did sound like stuff he usually did when drunk, so he didn't totally dismiss it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 am

Evelyn felt extremely relieved. So that was Jake safely out of the way. That left...Connor, Antonio and Ashton. She really doubted she'd have gotten too friendly with Ashton even while drunk, but Tony? And Connor seemed to be passed out in every picture she'd seen.

So that left Tony. Evelyn swore under her breath. "I seem to remember a lot of random girls here. And i know Alexis kicked them out when you brought them over," she said, evenly. She tried to find a way to get Jake to push his memory but not remember anything that might give him leverage against her. She exhaled. "Did I do anything stupid last night? To Tony?"

Oh well. She was never good with subtlety. But she had the strangest recollection she had done something...something she felt for a second she shouldn't have.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 am

Jake had put the marker down, now red all over his fingers he looked behind him at Evelyn, "Um with Tony? No not really, you said hi to him and tried to get him to leave the dorm with the hoes that Connor had brought to our dorm earlier that night. But you did streak Connor's hair,but I'm sure you remember doing that since you were sober when that happened."

Jake distractedly scratched his stomach, and felt his shirt still was damp and blinked, "It was raining last night, I remember cause I had dangled my head out the window and I slept without my shirt because it was soaked... and Connor had been dangling out the window and he kept saying he was going to fall so I had to help him back in... and you said something but I don't remember." Everything about that moment of time was still kind of fuzzy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 am

Evelyn was definitely relieved now. She figured she wasn't much of a crazy drunk then. "Oh, good," she said, brightening. "Yeah, it's all kinda fuzzy. I mean...I recall Connor's hair and then Alexis...Alexis kissing Seth to shut him up." She actually laughed out loud at this. "Oh God, I didn't tell her, but she was pretty sober too. I think in all the excitement, she forgot. She did it to shut him up. Oh," Evelyn shot Jake a devious look, swinging her legs as they dangled, "did you know you're much sweeter when you're plastered? You kept telling me how much you liked me and you said that you kis - " She paused, cutting herself off and reddening. She recovered with, "You said that I was so cool and you'd love to be friends and not to tell Seth I was way hotter than he was. Merci, I guess?" She grinned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 am

Jacob laughed out loud, not at the Evelyn part it was funny that he had somehow managed to unleash that line on another girl. The one where he said that she was hotter than Seth, and what not and Seth probably got pissed too.

"You're not the first one to tell me that I'm actually a lot nicer when drunk, and god I can just hear myself saying all of that last night." Jake said shaking his head laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 am

"I think Seth heard," Evelyn said, grinning. "He and you then had a very, um...weird moment where you accused him of basically ditching you for Connor and how sharing a cell at juvie had to mean something and you scaled the side of a building for him while Connor did nada, and um, Seth replied saying you had no time for him now because of your hussy," Evelyn laughed at this. It sounded so ridiculous, she couldn't even be uncomfortable. "And after that, I kinda went blank."

She really wanted to go check to his phone now. But she'd wait till he was done and left.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 am

This argument minus the Connor part had happened a lot when he was drunk too, but he laughed anyway it still entertained him that this debate has yet again been had more than once, although his fight with Seth this time was more vague to him. Even as Evelyn had described it.

"Wow... I actually hate us right now." Jake said shaking his head at Seth as if he had been there.

Some thoughts started to return to him and he furrowed his brow together, "Something else happened... but I don't know, its like I can't remember it." He said biting his lip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 am

Evelyn frowned at him and then wished she had her phone on her to take a picture of Connor. She jumped down off the counters, felt sick and recovered. She opened the fridge and pulled out a jug of milk. "Like, about you and Seth? Or are you just remembering smacking James in the face with the door when you came, and I use this term lightly, to rescue me?"

She pulled out a carton of eggs and looked in a lower cabinet for pancake mix.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 am

Now that he had remembered, because Seth had knocked him with that damned umbrella a few times before actually making it into Evelyn's room, and then they both took turns knocking each other into the wall.

He felt his jaw hurting again, as if the bruise suddenly decided to hurt because they were talking about the incident, "Oh yeah that... talk about epic train wreck failure. By then I shouldn't had even been walking, which I was right until James knocked me right back into the ground and on top of Seth."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next