New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Rosemary nodded in thanks quietly and headed out. Alexis sighed and muttered a quiet thank you to Ashton before following Rose quickly.

Connor stretched out and yawned widely. "Hmmmm, how far is this place?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Seth mused silently. "Washington Heights is really uptown, dude. Like, you keep going uptown past the Upper West Side."

He pulled out his phone and logged to the GPS app. "Yep. Take a northbound train, probably to one of the end stops. I haven't actually been there."

Evelyn threw Alexis a startled glance. "They're going to Washington Heights?" Evelyn muttered to her, grabbing her arm rather tightly. "You think they're going to the...?"

"This fair better be worth it," Ashton muttered, as he rounded the girls and caught up with the boys again. "I've been to Washington Heights and it ain't a comfy ride. Not on the damn subway."

Seth reached the subway steps and began leading them down to the northbound platform. A train rolled in just then. "Hopefully, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Alexis groaned loudly. "They are going to the fair." She said, rubbing at her neck now as she shot Evelyn a pitiful look.

Connor kept quiet as he glanced around the ground, lost in his own lil' world, over thinking the conversation with Evelyn earlier, and keeping note he'd have to sleep with one eye open.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Seth elbowed Connor hard in the side as he entered the subway train. "Wake up, booze-head. Speaking of, you think we can get us some there? I have my ID on me if needed."

Evelyn entered after the boys, taking a seat across from them in the crowded car with Alexis and Rose. She shot Connor a glare out of habit but kept her mouth shut as the train began to move.

Ashton was standing by the doors, holding onto a metal pole. Evelyn shot Alexis a small grin and leaned over to mutter, "What'd you do with all that, uh, equipment?"

[[to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:30 pm

[[from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - FFed to Saturday morning, 11 AM...because no one wakes up early on a Saturday ;D]]

It was a miserably rainy day today. Which meant Seth had no plans to go anywhere until it cleared up. He was stuck feeding Nova bits of an old, torn stress ball of Jake's and glaring at the window across his dorm room, sprawled across his bed. Lucifer sulked in a corner.

Seth figured Jake was up and his door open, which explained Nova's presence. Seth noticed the ball had disappeared and Nova looked queasy but happy.

Seth got up and headed out into the main hallway of the fifth floor. The twins' doors were closed. Antonio hadn't said anything about Nova yet. Seth figured it was a good idea. But Evelyn knew. If she hadn't told Jake yet, she probably wouldn't.

She'd been strangely icy to Jake anyways. And to Seth and mostly Connor. Seth wondered if it was because of Connor spilling the pranking-Ashlee thing. Why would she be mad at Jake though?

Unless, she thought "sick friends" included Jake too? Seth decided not to tell Jake this. The more she avoided Jake, the better off the Spaniard was. If Jake was suddenly resorting to jealous-boyfriend mode around her and Tony this was serious. Seth wasn't stupid enough to think Jake was suddenly labeling her a bitch to the twins for no real reason.

"Dumbass," Seth muttered, severely annoyed about Jake's continual denial, stopping in front of Connor's suite and checking the front door. Connor's stupid suitemate had left it open again. Seth strolled in and began banging on Connor's dorm door. "WAKE UP, BITCH! IT'S A MISERABLE, GLOOMY DAY! PERFECT TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD!"

The rain was pleasant. Drizzly days were nice. Well, it wasn't drizzling, but raining cats and dogs. Still...

Because Evelyn couldn't run outside and she hadn't been all week, she was following a yoga workout in the middle of the living room, dressed in jogging clothes with her hair tied back. Alexis was somewhere in the suite, but Evelyn had her earphones plugged in and iPod blaring and she couldn't hear a thing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luke was on his laptop, having finally gotten a new one. He was sprawled out on the couch, laptop on his stomach. "Hey, James, what're we doing today? If anything. The forecast says it's raining all day."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Connor looked over from Frankie- who he had just for the day because his friend was out of state for the next two days. He got up and went over, opening up the door. "Yo Blondie."He grinned down at Seth and Frankie gave a bark in greeting.

Alexis was in the bathroom, brushing out her hair from her shower, dressed in just a pair of black jeans and a dark blue t-shirt, and then threw her hair in a ponytail, and grabbed her phone from the counter, contemplating inviting Luke but decided against it- for now. She shoved her phone in her pocket and headed out.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 pm

James had finished eating cereal and cleaned up after himself, he wasn't sure what they could do in such crappy weather and he did get antsy when he had to sit still for too long. James walked out of the kitchen and shrugged, he lay down on the ground and sprawled out since Luke had decided to be a tank and hog the couch, "I don't know... its raining."

Jacob walked out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist, water still dripping from his hair, he went to his room and changed into a pair of black sweat pants, black hoodie and a white wife beater. He went to get himself breakfast and Nova followed him into the kitchen.

Jake yanked out a mug and poured cereal into it, and went to grab Nova his dog food to feed him when he heard a small hacking sound, which he almost thought was Lucifer hacking up a hair ball, but Lucifer wasn't even out in the living room area, he looked down and noticed that Nova had thrown up on the kitchen floor!

"No, Nova!" Jake crouched down and Nova looked up at him whining, Jake sighed getting up to grab something to clean up the mess, as he examined it he saw red flecks in Nova's vomit and he wondered what the hell Nova had eaten to throw that up?

Jacob sighed cleaning up the mess, and he looked at Nova, "Come on you, you're gonna need a bath. You don't throw up in the dorm okay?" Jake lectured Nova who just barked at him, Jacob just shook his head and went to go give Nova a bath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Evelyn was still deaf to the world as she stretched out both legs and lifted one, leaning back on her hands. She paused and sat up properly, taking a sip from her water bottle and picking up her iTouch. She scanned Facebook briefly out of habit before going to change her song.

One of her friends had taken a How Gay Are You quiz. Evelyn frowned, half-amused. What exactly ranked a person gay? Stereotyping?

She mused over this. She knew a lot of boys who fit the stereotype. hell, even Jake was one but only because Lola made him go places like Fifth Ave with her. Evelyn smirked, amused by this as she put down her iTouch and resumed her exercise. Seth was dangerously near gay with the way he fretted over his hair, always lifting a hand to retouch it into place. But then, was he narcissistic or gay?

Man, she was definitely feeling Freud-ish today.

Evelyn's thoughts wandered to Seth's partner-in-dumbassness, Connor. Now HE was a definite candidate. Evelyn was taking a philosophy class and one thing the prof had mentioned was sexual orientation. Evelyn had had to research for a paper and had come across the idea that denial was often a big theme in gays. Could it be that Connor was using his overactive libido as a cover-up? Evelyn couldn't help a wide grin as she stretched again. Gay Connor sounded more likable than this douche.

Alexis appeared down the hallway and Evelyn flashed her a smile in hello.

"Hey, what are the odds Connor's gay?" she burst out.

Seth reached out a hand to Frankie and then drew it back hastily, remembering Lucifer's scent all over him. "I'm bored. Today sucks and it's not even noon yet." He shoved past Connor and sprawled onto his desk chair.

Luke texted Ashlee, asking if she had any plans today. "Wanna um...hang with Ash and Evelyn?" he asked James hesitantly. "We haven't all hung out together....ever, since we got here. We used to all the time."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Alexis blinked and turned to look at Evelyn instead of going for the kitchen. "Um... slim to none? He's fucked about every girl in Manhattan probably." Alexis answered before going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "Why?"She called back.

Frankie barked and huff at the scent of Lucifer but got up and went over, laying his head on Seth's lap anyway, having been lonely while at Connor's friend. Connor nodded a little. "Agreed."He sighed, flopping onto his bed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 pm

James gulped, and he felt his stomach churn slightly. Luke was right it had been a really long time since just the four of them hung out, but he didn't know how to act around Evelyn at all. All he knew was to be viscous and he knew that would just bug Ashlee and Luke. God he hated that this had to happen, but he would have to get used to being around Evelyn, they did live in the same building for crying out loud!

"I um... sure I guess." James said sounding really unsure, staring straight up at the ceiling.

Ashlee texted Luke, I believe I am hanging w/ Ev today so I'll be around the dorms if you wanna chill Smile !

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Evelyn bristled angrily. "He has NOT!" she reminded Alexis. "Not while I'm living in this city! And I was just wondering, you know how sometimes people do extreme things when they're in denial about things? Like, what if his STD-ridden lovelife is a cover-up for his flamboyant gayness?"

Seth glared at Connor, patting Frankie's head. "That's real helpful. YOU come up with something!"

Luke pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket, reading the text before replying to James. "Um, Ash is hanging with Ev today...do you wanna go meet them?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:22 am

Alexis paused, thinking. "...True." She admitted, biting at her bottom lip. "But I doubt that he is." She said, before taking a sip of her water bottle, going back to the living area.

"Dude, I don't know! Party? Bug our favorite females?" Connor shrugged, rubbing at hsi head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 am

"No, enough partying. It's boring," Seth said instantly, recalling the previous weekend. "I actually like the second one. On a cold, miserable day like this, who wouldn't want to cozy up with good-looking fellows like us, if you get what I mean," he added devilishly.

Evelyn unfolded herself from her camel pose and landed on her hands. "You never know," she panted out, breathlessly. "He hangs with pretty-boys a lot."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:38 am

"Like who?" Alexis said, sitting down on the couch as she tilted her head, watching Evelyn, wondering why the hell people did Yoga.

Connor grinned. "Hell yeah man, lets go."He said, standing up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am

Evelyn took a sip of water from her water bottle, fanning her red cheeks with her other hand to cool them down. "Seth and James?"

She paused when it occurred to her that James wouldn't like this conversation at all. "We should ask Connor, huh?" She tilted her bottle up over her mouth, taking a long drink. "Unnerve him, catch him off guard a bit."

Seth stood up and stretched. "They're going to start positioning spycams over the hallway if we keep going over there, simply so they know when it's us," he remarked as he and Connor headed out into the hallway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 am

"Suree..." James said, sitting up on the floor he wasn't really thrilled about the idea but they really didn't have anything better to do.

Jake came out of the bathroom with Nova, after having spent another half hour cleaning it up since Nova got such a kick out of a bath that he made a mess with the bubbles and water everywhere.

Jake sat on the couch eating his cereal, Nova was chewing on some toy, when Antonio emergered from his room yawning and scratching his back.

"Morning dude." Jake greeted him, Tony just waved heading to the bathroom to prepare himself, Jake took out his phone and sent Seth a text asking him where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:57 am

"We should." Alexis nodded, leaning her head back as she looked up at the ceiling. "But today is blah enough, I really don't want those two coming over. Whenever Connor's over, Seth always follows along."She sighed, rubbing at her eyes.

Connor snorted with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, I think they'll just stop answering the door all together."He replied as he headed out with Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 am

Seth knocked on the girls' suite door, shushing Connor in case the girls listened first. He swiftly replied to Jake: Buggin ur amor n Lexi. ;D

Inside, Evelyn glanced up at the door. "Speak of the devil," she muttered. "It might be Ashlee, actually. I forgot to mention I invited her over!"

She gestured to Alexis, who was already standing. "Can you get the door, s'il vous plait?"

She turned off her iPod, sitting up and crossing her legs as she wiped off her flushed forehead with her wristband-clad arm.

Luke sent Ashlee a text quickly before getting slowly off the couch. James n I r down 2 hang w/u n Ev. Where do u wana meet?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 am

Alexis sighed deeply and went over, opening the door and then promptly walked away and went back over to the couch, sitting down.

Connor blinked. "..Well, at least she didn't insult us."he grinned.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 am

Ashlee was in the elevator when she got another text from Luke and she sent him one right back, Im almost on the 5th floor so just meet me there, I'll be by the elevator!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jacob snorted when he read that, and decided it would be fun if he joined in and harassed Evelyn and Alexis for a bit, Seth always told him how fun it was to bug them.

Antonio had finished eating, and Jake stood up putting Nova in his sweater, "Hey come with me next door we're gonna bother the girls for a little."

Antonio shrugged, "Sure why not, um... let me wake up Ash and we'll go together."

Jacob nodded, and went and sat by the couch with Nova poking his head out of his sweater, Antonio went and knocked on his brother's door, "Hey bro! You awake, come on we're gonna go harass the girls." Antonio chuckled.

"Where's she at?" James asked, coming out of his room with a sweater. He knew they weren't probably going to go outside but he figured he might as well have it in case they did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:33 am

Luke glanced up as he headed for the stairwell. "At Ev's floor. She said to just come meet up there. And if worse comes to worse, you can just talk to Ash and Alexis," he said cheerfully. He headed down the stairs at a slight jog.

Ashton tugged his headphones out of his ears and stood up to walk the door. "Harass the girls? Since when do we do that?" he asked, baffled, but picked up his jacket anyways, and threw it on over his shirt, following his brother.

Seth was surprised. "Maybe she realized we'll get in anyways?" he suggested to Connor, stepping inside and parading toward the living room where Alexis had gone.

"Where's - " Evelyn was asking Alexis curiously, when her eyes met Seth's instead of Ashlee's. The redhead/brunette groaned. "You're kidding! This is way too early."

"Way too early to be prancing around half-naked, Red," Seth retorted cheekily. He glanced at Alexis. "Where's your sports bra, Lexi? Don't be shy. Red certainly isn't."

Evelyn's face was flaming. "I was NOT - " She threw up her hands. "Whatever."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 am

James nodded, and followed Luke's pace down the stairs, they both came out of the stairwell and they saw Ashlee standing there waiting for them.

"Hey Ash." James greeted her.

"Sup James, yo Luke." Ashlee greeted them with a smile, pulling her hair into a ponytail, "Ready to go?"

Jacob, and the twins headed next door, the door had been left wide open, clearly a note that Seth had made his way through, and he saw a very flustered looking Evelyn looking very hot in a sports bra, and he heard her say "whatever."

"Very nice Red, I was pretty convinced you almost sounded just like me there." Jake smirked leaning in the doorway taking her in, Nova poking his head out of Jake's sweater barked happily.

Jake waltzed in followed with Antonio and his brother, and he waved at everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:42 am

Alexis completely ignored Seth, Connor, and Jake being there and gave the twins a small smile before grabbing her laptop from the table and opened it up, turning it on.

Connor raised an eyebrow and tugged on Alexis' ponytail after going around to the back of the couch, but she still ignored him- as hard it was too.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:54 am

Seth snickered at Connor's failing attempts to rile Alexis. "You're useless," he said, moving over to stand behind him. He flicked the back of Alexis' head and then moved his hands to her ears and tugged them lightly. "Hey, look, it's my bitchy, PMSing steed!"

Evelyn's face was flushed bright red, first because she realized she'd intended to be changed before Ashlee got here (and she'd assumed Ashlee wouldn't have been beaten to their door by a bunch of idiots). Secondly under Jake's very shameless stare. She'd glanced up at him and the twins when they entered, and then hastily looked away when he didn't move his gaze. She got up hurriedly, grabbing her water bottle and iPod, and barely registered her nemesis was in the room.

Still blushing furiously, she didn't spare a glance at anyone else and decided to skip out a smart comment to Jake, instead, shoving rather hastily past him into the hall. Nova yipped at her as she went past.

"That was worth getting up for," Ashton commented to his brother, amused. He felt a stab of pity for these girls though. It couldn't be fun, constantly being harassed by way too many males.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:02 am

Alexis continued to ignore him, keeping her anger pent up so she couldn't explode at Seth. She really didn't feel like getting a headache at the moment.

"OI! Legs, don't go changin' now!" Connor hollered after her. "The view just got good!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next