New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 am

"Seth!" Alexis shouted and went to hit him bbut missed from him stepping out and growled under her breath, going after him quickly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 am

Jake had went to go look at something when he heard the ping from the chat he knew who it was before even looking at the name, and doing so it just confirmed it.

Evelyn Mathesson
Kill me now x___x

Me
Why you not enjoying your date?

Evelyn Mathesson
Are you kidding me? It's a nightmare!
Carrie won't shut up.
I am now hiding from her in the ladies' room.
I'm at Sevilla btw. Very Happy

Jake stopped typing when he read that, and nearly went to remove her from his friends list himself. Sevilla was a special place to him, it wasn't some place he brought just anyone there. Him and Evelyn had went there during their "fake relationship." It was after they had dinner that day that he started to realize his feelings for her had changed.

He didn't know how to react, a place he took her she was now there with that Joel guy, and her big mouth friend apparently. Jake just started typing, the words really just cold and holding no meaning or emotion to them.

Me
Isn't it rude to hide from your date though? And that's nice, sure Juan gave you a good table

Evelyn Mathesson
You think Juan would give me a good hiding spot?
or a large bag to wear over my head?

His method had been working because she seemed to think that everything was okay, when really he kind of just wanted to strangle her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 am

Seth smirked at Alexis and held open the lobby door for her. "After you, sexy lady," he said with a straight face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:10 am

Alexis fumed silently and went out of the lobby, deciding why the hell should she give a shit? He could flirt all he wanted, he knew it wouldn't get him anywhere anyway, so why waste her breath?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 am

Seth snickered and followed after her, strolling toward the subway stop. "You'll love this," he otld her as they descended. They caught a train downtown.

[[Seth and Alexis to SoHo]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 am

Me
No he'd parade you out, make a big show out if it

Evelyn Mathesson
Yeah, probably.....
bangs head into wall

Jake wondered why she sounded so miserable to be on a date. Jake was going to type when Nova padded across his keyboard.

"No, Nova," Jake told him.

Me
uopuj8i/
My bad Nova, just walked across my keyboard...
Evelyn Mathesson
Aww, hug him from me. I'm stuck in Purgatory -___-
*makes strangle motions*
Ugh, never mind. I don't wanna talk about this.

Oh now she didn't want to talk about it, probably because it wasn't going her way. Also probably because now it was no longer a secret.

Me
About a date that I had to find out from Seth? Yeah don't wanna talk about it either

Evelyn Mathesson
wait, what?

Me
Your little double date? Yeah Seth told me about it.
Evelyn Mathesson
Um, my LUNCH date? o__O
The one I posted on my Status?

Jake let out a frustrated sigh, he hated being like a jealous boyfriend. Which is exactly what he was before things ended the way they did with Rachel.

Me
I hate acting like those stupid ass jealous boyfriends. That's fine, if you wanna go on dates go ahead, at least let me know we're gonna be open about this, I'll go find myself a date too

Evelyn Mathesson
....wait, what???
You think I'm on a date?
Where the hell did you ...
oh my God. -__- Seth's lying

Didn't matter if Seth had been lying or not. Didn't change the fact that she was on a date.

Me
I

He paused for a moment.

I don't know its just it bothers me that out of all the places in New York you could have went for a lunch date with your friends you had go there

Evelyn Mathesson
It's lunch, Jake. o__o Not like it actually means anything.

Again, another wound. That one stung pretty damn bad, God, he hated females.

Me
Sure your lunch date fine it means nothing I get it

Evelyn Mathesson
It doesn't.
They're old friends, guys I knew from highschool.

Me
But that place means something to me. I don't just bring anybody there. I brought you there because it was that day after we had dinner there that I realized my feelings I had for you changed.

Evelyn Mathesson
Now you're being irrational!
I just told you that this whole lunch thing is nada. It doesn't matter WHERE it takes place

Now he was being irrational. Maybe he was, but god damn it, did Evelyn think he was gonna be okay with her dating?

Jake actually wanted to try giving this his all, but it was obvious Evelyn didn't.

Me
Okay, fine. Whatever enjoy your lunch

Evelyn Mathesson
Agh, why are you being a jerk again?

Me
I'm not being a jerk, just... go. Don't leave your friends hanging they're gonna think you dined and dashed

Jake was getting annoyed, he didn't want to fight with her.

Evelyn Mathesson
Just so you know, I don't expect you to be like, committed or anything.
Like you said, if you want to find a date, go right ahead.
I'm gonna go.
Later.

Jake didn't even really get a chance to say much else to her because she had logged off.

Now he felt stupid for not really solving anything.

As far as Evelyn's date comment went to him. Jake didn't want to date other girls, he wanted to date her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm

[[From 7-Eleven]]

Ashton headed home laden with groceries. He headed up to the suite and unlocked the door with some difficulty. He headed inside to see the suite rather silent. Seth was out, definitely. Seth being home was always very clear.

Ashton went to dispose of the groceries in the kitchen and then paused, debating in his head.

He walked by his brother's room, peering in to send him a "Hey", before continuing on to Jake's room. Jake was sprawled on his bed again. Ashton paused, uncertain.

[[From Sevilla]]

Carrie, Evelyn, Joel and Taylor reached campus and began the trek back to their suites. "What're you doing after this, Ev?" Carrie asked her. "Wanna hang out I have Casablanca!"

Evelyn smirked. "Spare me, hon. I've got to meet Ashlee and a few other people in an hour. I guess I'll just go hang around and wait till she comes over. Casablanca is like, what, five hours long?"

"Three, actually," Carrie corrected her. She brightened. "Hey, why doesn't Joel keep you company? Unless Taylor and him have plans?" she asked, looking enquiringly at Taylor.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm

"No plans I can think of," Taylor said quickly, grinning as he did so. He glanced out of the corner of his eye to see Joel shaking his head briefly and shooting him a deadly looking glance. He could feel it already, they were going to throw down later for sure, but in Taylor's opinion it was a worthy cause. "You guys haven't gotten to hang out NEARLY enough."

Joel opened his mouth and snapped it shut. He really couldn't argue with that statement. He and Evelyn were pretty good friends back in high school and then they didn't speak for ages, and now that they actually could not only speak to each other more but SEE each other more... well you'd think they'd hang out a bit more.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Evelyn would not really have minded under other circumstances but today....Still. Joel was fun to hang with. She just felt rather unnerved with the way things were going.

Not to mention....Crap, Alexis would be home! Evelyn pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to her roommate asking what she was up to. "Um, I don't want to inconvenience Joel though," she said to stall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:00 pm

"I don't think its an inconvenience, is it, Joel?" Taylor asked, looking to his friend.

"Well... no, but I don't want to be a bother to Evelyn or anyone else." Joel said, hoping he could just go flop onto his bed and die already (of embarrassment thanks to Taylor and Carrie's fine work).

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Jake had turned off his laptop and was re-attempting but failing to try and read 1984.

So after trying to read for his homework he ended up falling asleep, he didn't understand why teachers were always trying to force them to read that damn book.

He heard someone come in, and stirred from his sleep, Jake blinked a couple of times and turned to his door and saw Ashton.

"Yo." Jake greeted him sleepily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Evelyn glared down at her phone. Alexis wasn't answering. Which could mean anything.

Evelyn looked up at Joel's somewhat apprehensive expression. She felt a pang. "Oh, no, it's fine, Joel. You seem to forget you're one of the few people I can stand having around," she quipped. Sadly, it was true.

Carrie palled open the door to the freshmen building and stepped into the lobby, holding the door behind her for the others.

Ashton pushed open Jake's door, poking his head in. "Hey dude, how's it going?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"You sure?" Joel asked.

Taylor went in behind Carrie and left Joel to hold the door open for Evelyn.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Evelyn nodded, sincerely hoping her roommate wasn't in. She did not want an awkward scene on her hands. She sucked at mediating. Maybe Alexis had gone out with Rose.

Evelyn's phone buzzed. She read the message from Alexis and bit her lip. Clay modeling didn't sound like it would be at home, but... She wondered why Alexis was with "Satan" anyways, and made a note to tease her about it later before texting Alexis back. Evelyn stepped inside and Carrie punched the elevator call button. Evelyn waved at the don on duty as she walked past. "What're you guys gonna do?" she asked Taylor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Jake sat up, stretched, "I'm cool, was just trying to read 1984 cause that's what our prof wants us to read. I mean I figured since I'm a "college student" now that I would try to read it, give it another chance since I was a dumbass but yeah it ain't working." Jake snorted.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40