New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

"Damnnnnn, shit Jake you got a lot to live up to." Antonio added on to this, he remembered James was a good pool player, but hell even as good looking as any of the guys they were or he ever knew, to his knowledge never got a girls number without even speaking to them, let alone two.

It had barely been twenty-four hours and his friends were already taking bets on the relationship barely started failing, and on top of it making Jake feel like he couldn't even hold on to one girl for more than a few days. Jake had a feeling the guys were trying to make him or change his mind about his decision, sort of like how Jake had told Antonio a few days earlier that Evelyn was a bitch, all so he wouldn't go out with her.

Jacob looked down at his phone as a distraction from all of this, and just said, "Yeah I know I was there Seth."

Ashlee realized that what she had said probably came out wrong and she thought for a moment and typed out her message, Im not sayin a felon. More like, someone who is interesting and can keep her interested. U know kind of someone like James, just minus the player trait.

James looked up at Luke and smiled, "Hey, yeah we can do that kind of walk around Times Square, get dinner. Not too sure, I say we walk around see what comes up, unless you have any ideas?" He asked Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Seth bit his lip, feeling a sting of guilt (one of the rare few times of his life). He didn't mean to bash Jake's esteem. Jake was pretty good at getting girls (except when Evelyn was around, evidently - then it all went downhill for him).

Which reminded Seth of another trick he could use. He decided to play the getting-laid card. "Dude, Jake, c'mon, be serious here. You've already gone without getting laid all September, dude! And now you're dating some girl who most definitely is a virgin. She is, I'm positive." Where Alexis could throw sexual jokes back at anyone with ease, Seth noticed Evelyn had a tendency to become flustered. "Are you seriously gonna put up with that?" he demanded.

Luke shrugged. "Didn't you look up some stuff last night?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 pm

"Yeah a couple of things, there was that wax museum Madame Tussads? Um... Toys R Us, someone suggested looking for the Naked Cowboy, some dude who walks around Times Square with only his guitar and take a picture with him. People said walking around there in general is fun and..." James tried to remember some of the things he read last night, "Oh! There is the M&M and Hershey store, its supposed to be like real freaking huge!"

Jake looked up from his phone and at Seth, "Dude you think if I wanted to get laid I wouldn't have? I have a ton of girls phone numbers in my phone I could have easily called any one of them to get laid, or hell even found someone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Seth's jaw dropped. For once in a while, he actually couldn't think of a single thing to say.

Neither could Ashton. He wasn't exactly much for hooking up like nuts but he had his fair share of them. But to stop completely?!

"Jake..." he began, hesitantly, throwing his brother a horrified look, "Are you like.....feeling okay?"

Luke gaped. "Are you serious? DAMN, I wanna go right now!" He grinned widely. "Shit, this is awesome!" He seriously hoped James and Evelyn wouldn't ruin this. "Yo, you and Ev better not start a stupid fight."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm

James scoffed pointing to himself, "Me?! I don't start the fights, she always does!" James was offended that Luke would think that he would pick a fight with Evelyn.

Antonio's jaw dropped, he couldn't believe what he had just heard! Sure he wasn't always hooking up either, but still! He was speechless he had no idea what to say.

Jake had caught all of their shocked expressions and was thinking that maybe he shouldn't had said that aloud, he shrugged, "Seth I'm fine... really."

"Dude I think he's sick..." Antonio muttered to Seth, "I mean he did climb outside and it was all raining and shit he probably caught some sort of fever." Antonio thought that sounded more reasonable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Don't tell me I'm too late! Seth thought desperately, staring at Jake with wide eyes.

"No, he's not sick," Seth said incredulously, thinking, hoping maybe Jake was just saying this because he was on cloud nine. All relationships started off like this. "He's infatuated!"

Ashton choked on his juice again and then cracked up. "Infatuated, eh? Daaaaamn, Jake, you're that whipped and you've known her what, a month?"

Seth felt his lips twitch into a smirk.

"Are you kidding me?" Luke retorted. "You always try and sabotage her!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 am

"I am not whipped!" Jake huffed. God they were really starting to get on his nerves now, he didn't mind it so much earlier.

Antonio chuckeled, "Oh dude you so are, its probably why you took the last bad ass looking costume at the Ren Faire, and I got stuck with those tights its so you could impress Evelyn." He winked at Jacob.

Jacob choked on the air he was breathing, if that was even possible. This was not happening right now!

James was going to yell at Luke but instead kept his composure looking up at him with innocent blue eyes, "Why Lucas I have no idea what you're yapping about."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 am

Seth started laughing all over again and leaned down to hifive Antonio. "Ooh, is that true?" he asked Jake, even though he was kind of worried about this. What was wrong with Jake?!

Ashton was chuckling. "It's okay, Jake. We approve. She's hot." He winked at Jake.

Hell no, we don't, Seth thought.

"Oh, c'mon, man," Luke said, "You always do something to her. Even if you don't mean it. Half the guys here seem to assume she's taken, thanks to you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:14 am

Jake rolled his eyes, "Oh come on! I just got lucky which never happens!"

Antonio hifived Seth in return and snickered at Jake, "Calm down dude, we're only messing with you, come on guys lay off." Antonio said nudging his brother and Seth.

Jake stood up and pat Antonio on the shoulder, "Thanks dude." He let out a sigh of relief, Tony pat him on the back.

"No worries dude I've got your back. Antonio reassured him. "Besides if you're planning on sneaking through her window again tonight, she will probably want something and no one was ever grumpy writing a love song." Antonio grinned smugly.

"I GIVE UP!" Jake groaned throwing his hands up in the air and walking out of the living area.

"And what kind of guys are you hanging around Lucas? Hmmm? Druggies? Alcoholics?" James said standing up staring Luke in the eye, "You'd believe that I would purposely sabotage Evelyn like that?" James widened his eyes up at Luke, "God its like I don't know who you are anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:20 am

Seth bit his lip and decided to try his last card for the day. "Hey, Jake, before you go ahead and start belting out those lyrics," he said, before Jake could leave, "You should know your future girlfriend is actually on a date right now. Don't you think you should clarify the whole situation with her before you jump headfirst into this?" he asked.

Ashton threw him a surprised glance. "Wait, what?!" Seth nodded.

"Check her Facebook status, dude."

Luke raised both eyebrows down at James. "No, I hang around the devious James Darko, who bats his eyes innocently at every hot girl and plots ruin behind their backs."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 am

"Hmm don't know him but the guy sounds like a major jerk off." James smirked.

Jake froze in front of his door, when he heard Seth mention something about Evelyn being on a date? How come she hadn't told him this? Jake pulled his phone out of his pocket and went to read Evelyn's status, but when he loaded his friends list, her name wasn't on there? She had removed him off her friends list again.

"Shit!" He cursed quietly to himself he went to Connor's page and found her profile and went to it and read her status. Jake read it a couple of times he closed his eyes letting out a long breath. He hated this, but then again it wasn't exclusive right? They both said they were going to see how this went?

Still in this whole mess with her and James, and everyone else. Why did Jake always feel like he was coming up short? Jake walked into his room silently and sat on his bed, tossing his Blackberry onto his duvet screen down so he wouldn't read it again.

Jake shouldn't be upset, who knows what the date meant anyway? Maybe they were just hanging out, or something? Jake lay back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, maybe the guys were right. Maybe he should throw his chips in and maybe make a little money out of a relationship that hardly started, doomed to fail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 am

Luke rolled his eyes but grinned. "He's a real dick, yeah."

"Dude, what the fuck's this girl doing?" Ashton asked flatly, once Jake had left. "He's giving up...well...so much and she's off on a date? Sounds like a sucky bargain."

Seth didn't really know how to answer that. He seriously wondered what Evelyn was playing at. The status, which he'd read earlier when he'd logged on in the morning, had confused him too.

"I don't know. I just know this isn't gonna last. Jake will be back to his usual self in no time."

Seth turned and headed out the door, deciding he needed to distract himself from all the chaos of his roommate's love-life.

He paused in front of Connor's suite, biting the inside of his cheek. He wasn't going to break Jake's trust and spill all. But...

Nah, it'll just make it worse. Sometime else. Seth walked on rather absently, scratching his head and then sticking both hands into his pockets. He blinked and realized he'd taken the very familiar path to Alexis and Evelyn's suite.

He smirked and knocked politely (with much restraint).

Ashton put down his laptop and carried his juicebox with him to Jake's room. He knocked on the door, leaning against the door-frame. "Hey, you all right, dude?" he asked quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 am

Alexis wasn't entirely in the greatest mood after having a rather... heated conversation on the phone with Connor that morning. He had blamed her for telling Evelyn everything and then laid everything out about how he felt about her roommate and she had hung up on him. She had gotten between way to much and didn't want to be between that, just for shit to hit the fan again.

She sighed, looking up from her bed as she heard a knock at the door and got up, dragging herself up to finish dressing from her shower and pulled on her v-neck long sleeve, and her ripped jeans before heading out of her room and rushed to the door to get it, pulling the scrunchie off her wrist in the mean while and pulled up her hair before opening the door. "Great.. hey Seth."She frowned.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 am

James laughed, "Anyway, we're leaving at four right, I'm gonna see if I can even finish at least some of my homework until then." James snorted, walking towards his room.

Antonio sighed looking back at Jake's door, guy had been having a crappy month and it wasn't fair that Jake had been willing to give up a lot just to be with her, and so far it seemed like Evelyn wasn't going to. Antonio went back to his stuff and put his iPod in his ears and tried to finish his biology homework.

Jake sat up when he heard a voice, he saw Ashton standing in his doorway and he figured no need to make his roommates worry over him, "Yeah I'm fine."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 am

"Look, dude, don't assume stuff just because Seth says it happened," Ashton said, not adding that Seth never consciously lied so it probably HAD happened. "Why don't you just ask her?" He didn't really buy Jake's facade.

He pushed himself off the doorframe. "Um, I'm gonna go on a grocery run. You want anything?"

Seth held up a hand in Alexis' face. "One sec! I'm not pretty enough yet!" he cried, and lifted his arm up, where his shiny Rolex watch gleamed his reflection at him. Seth lifted his arm to his face and flicked some hair off his forehead, checking to see how it looked in the watch's glassy surface. He flashed Alexis a slightly strained grin. "All good?" He indicated his hair, lowering his arm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

"..Yeah, Seth, as gay as ever. What up with the half-assed smile?" Alexis asked, stepping away from the door so he could come in, willing about it (For once.).
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 am

Jake nodded and decided to take into consideration what Ashton had said, he was right. It wasn't true automatically, and the only way he would find out would be to ask her himself.

Jacob shook his head, "Can't think of anything right now, but if I do I'll let ya know." Jake said reaching over and grabbing his phone he scrolled through his contacts and landed on Evelyn's name, he clicked it and it opened up the blank message.

He hated doing this, he hated sending messages like this and sounding like some sort of jealous boyfriend. It wasn't even a whole god damn day and he already had a million things running through his mind.

Suck it up, just text her. You never know...

Jacob picked up his phone and let his fingers linger on the keys, before typing out his message and he decided to just send it because he knew the longer he looked at it, the bigger the chance that he just end up deleting it.

How is your date?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:52 am

Seth decided "gay" from Alexis was as good a compliment as he was ever going to get. he trotted in after her and nudged the door closed behind him before saying cheerfully, "My smile is half-assed? Who took a dump in your shoes this morning then?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 am

Alexis let out a sigh, a truthful one as she moved to sit on the couch, figuring to maybe she'd surprise Seth and not give him a hard time today, and she didn't feel like it anyway, like she couldn't sum up the energy. "Why do you hang out with my cousin so much again?" She asked, to give him a hint.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

Seth raised a blond eyebrow. That was random. He walked over and sat don on the single-seater sofa nearby, frowning a little. "Um..we both tend to fuck up when drunk?" he said jokingly. "And shall both probably die of liver disease before we reach the age of thirty."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 am

"Mm." Alexis mumbled, rubbing at her eyes frustratedly. "Go figure." She said, moving to look at him again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:07 am

Seth frowned a little more. "So, what's up with you anyways?" he asked. "I mean, you just let me walk right in without hurtling a single insult."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 am

"Connor decided to call me in the morning first thing and blame me for everything yesterday, all that information because I grew up with him. If you ask me, he kinda deserved a little HARMLESS pay back.. but.. whatever. I didn't do it. And then he laid out everything about how he feels about Evelyn and I'm.. just not wanting in the middle of that? But you don't want to listen to some woman go on about her troubles." Alexis smirked slightly and laid down on the couch instead, propping her head on the arm of the couch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 am

Seth straightened up. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," he said. "He's still bitching about her? Lex, I sat with him like a freaking half hour or more yesterday, listening to him bitch about her! That guy's obsessed!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:18 am

"No no, he was bitching about ME, till I reminded him it wasn't ME who posted it so to leave me alone. I don't care Seth, I stopped getting in this shit after..." Alexis sighed and rubbed at her eyes again. "Doesn't matter."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next