New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 am

"Oh my godddd yayyyy!!!" Jake said wobbling as he got up, his glow stick head band was crooked and he straightened it, "Waiittt I need my pantss." He slurred grabbing his clothes that he left on a chair, he pulled them back on and threw his black wife beater back on he didn't bother with his shirt. "WHOO! GAMES BRING IT ON!" Jake hollered grabbing some kids beer and taking a swig.

James had pocketed this blond girls number and heard all the racket from Jake down the hall and walked up to them, "Hey guys what's going on?"

"HEYYYY! Jamess is here! Dude we're playing a game, play with us!" Jake shouted like he hadn't seen James in years, and handed him a drink.

James held the beer in his hand, and just laughed, "Okay which game are we playing?" He asked as Lola came to stand next to him, a drink already in her hand.

"Never Have I Ever." Lola informed James.

"Oooh crap, I'm gonna be drunk by the end of this game." James said laughing.

Ashlee eyed Evelyn, she was definitely on edge about something and she kind of noticed it earlier even before the attack at the party when she just said she was having a shitty day, "No I don't think it was you Izak." Ashlee said picking up her pace to match Evelyn's.

"Wait Ev, slow down!" She said racing up the stairs after her, she caught up to her and managed to stop her, "Come on Ev, let's go drunken people of our class are way funnier, plus I never get to do cool stuff like this at my apartment. Instead I have an evil roomie who uses all the hot water in the shower and eats my Pop Tarts. Do this one thing for me, I know you'll have fun too maybe even crack a smile come on." She nudged her widening her blue eyes up at her in a true Luke like manner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 am

"If you're drunk, I'll be dead and drowned," Seth said fairly coherently. His earlier buzz had died down and he led the way back over to where Joel and Luke stood. It occurred to him that he'd missed most of Jake's performance.

"Hey, Lassie!" he said loudly to Lola. "Did you record Jake's stunt?"

Luke glanced around, wondering where they could all fit in to play this game. One of the common rooms had been left open for them to use and he led Joel, Taylor and Carrie toward it. "We can play it here."

"Ooh, I wanna play," a redhead nearby exclaimed and her gaggle of drunk friends nodded.

Luke walked over and sat down on the carpeted floor in front of a couch so they could all form a circle. The redhead and Co. followed suit, arranging themselves across the room from him.

Carrie hummed Madonna under her breath, definitely in Drunk stage as she and Taylor followed. She slumped down rather like a sack of potatoes as she sat down near Luke, feeling her head sway slightly.

Evelyn, now on the fifth floor stairwell landing, was glowering at Ashlee. "I'd call you a bitch if you weren't pulling that face," she said irritably, looking away from Ashlee's eyes. She groaned. Damn Lucas for teaching her this!

Ashlee had complained about how bored and lonely she got with Oriana for company so often though...

Evelyn really didn't want to. She really wanted to stay the hell away from all the boys she felt sure were going to be there.

But Seth was out on the stairs. Why? Did that mean he wasn't with Jake then? Maybe Jake hadn't gone...yes. That made sense. Jake and James disliked each other. Why the hell would Jake go?

Lola was on that floor though. Evelyn closed her eyes wearily. How much worse could this day get? Jake was probably passed out so Seth was on his own. Otherwise, they were usually inseparable.

She prayed it was so anyways.

"Fine,' she muttered, thoroughly annoyed. She turned and stomped up the stairs to the seventh floor, hair flying behind her.

Izak was extremely amused. He caught up to Ashlee as they followed the redhead. "What on earth was zat?" he asked her, impressed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:51 am

Taylor went down with Carrie and landed quite comfortably in the spot beside her, a cup of beer in hand. He looked down at Carrie, his arm still slung around her and gave her a light shake.

"Maybe you should sit this one out." He suggested once more.

Joel flounced along beside everyone else, his head bobbing every which way, sending his previously perfectly sculpted hair into a chaotic mess atop his head. He was mumbling the words to 'La Bamba' as he took a seat on the other side of Taylor, flopping down without a care and sloshing his beer slightly.

"We've got a regular fiesta going here." He chuckled more so to himself, feeling an oncoming buzz.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 am

"You know I did Tinkerbell!" Lola shouted, sitting down on the floor, Jake kind of sliding down the couch and resting his back against it, James taking a seat across Luke waiting for everyone to get situated.

"Okayyy whose goingg first?" Jake asked looking at everyone in the circle.

Ashlee smirked falling back she leaned into Izak, "That my friend is what is called the infamous "Luke puppy look" guaranteed by our best friend Lucas to get you to do anything you want even when you don't want to. I'm surprised she fell from it for me it usually never works."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 am

Izak smirked, shaking his head as they passed the sixth floor and Evelyn slowed down so she was now behind them, reluctance all over her paled face.

He glanced down at Ashlee. "I think it depends on the eyes. You have nice eyes, but I know if my cousin did it, he'd get, er, bitch-slapped, I think you call it? He wud look like he was about to tear your throat out."

They reached the seventh floor and Izak glanced around, seeing a roomful of people nearby, the common room for this floor, where a circle was being made. More people were joining it.

Evelyn came up on his other side, glancing briefly at this circle and her face tinged slightly green like she was going to throw up.

Seth was about to answer Jake when Luke interrupted. "Ashlee!" he said, lifting a hand to wave over someone standing outside in the hallway.

Seth, who had been leaning over to grab one of the cups a girl was passing out, froze. Fuck! I didn't think she'd show!

Carrie shook her head determinedly and stopped with a groan. "I'll go first!" she suggested, drooping sideways so Taylor was pretty much serving as a crutch. She glanced up at him. "Or you want to?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 am

James looked up when he heard Ashlee's name, and of course like he expected he saw Evelyn standing in there doorway there with Ashlee and some guy he didn't know, although James couldn't tell if maybe it was the lighting or something but Evelyn looked like she was going to be sick.

James waved at Ashlee with his free hand, and the girl handing out the drinks gave one to Evelyn, Izak, and Ashlee.

"Hey guys, what are you all up to?" Ashlee waved at everyone in a greeting,wondering why they were all in this room.

Jacob had been humming some song, and looked up and saw Evelyn he hadn't realized she had come here, and he smiled, "Ayyy RED! Come on play with us! We're playing Never Have I Ever! All three of y'all! Vamos! let's get this bitch started!"

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 am

"Why don't I leave the first one to you." Taylor chuckled as he allowed himself to settle in beside Carrie, arm still casually slung around her.

Joel leaned back and placed a hand behind him, holding himself up and held his cup up to his lips in the 'ready position' as he glanced up to see a few other people entering the room... and Evelyn? He blinked some, squinting to see if it was really her before shaking his head, slightly taken aback.

"Evelyn?" He asked aloud, looking her way still as he lowered the cup.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 am

Evelyn gave Jake about as much attention as she'd give a blank wall. She stared over at Joel, momentarily thrown off. "Oh my God!"

She broke into a genuine smile that reached her eyes, stepping into the room and making her way carefully, heels coming dangerously close to lacerating people's hands as she walked over and crouched down to give him a hug, extremely mindful of her tank dress' short hem and the drunken horndogs in the room. Not to mention her and Joel's drinks.

"What on earth are you doing here?" she demanded of Joel, letting go and taking a spot beside him. She folded her legs under her seeing as there wasn't much room left.

Izak walked over to his drunk friends and Luke gestured to Ashlee to come over, moving up to make space.

At that moment, Carrie announced loudly, "NEVER HAVE I EVER...hmm....fooled around in an elevator...without hitting the stop button!"

Luke laughed, shaking his head as he lifted his cup and took a sip. Seth grimaced and took one too.

Evelyn shot Ashlee a glare across the room but didn't touch her glass.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:38 am

Joel laughed some, not taking a drink, before looking back to Evelyn.

"Me and Taylor actually just got here today. We're both going to school here and scored an apartment just down the hall." He said, grinning. "I heard you were here earlier, but I didn't think you were coming." He chuckled.

It'd bee awhile since he'd seen Evelyn so he was genuinely glad to see her so soon after getting to the school.

Taylor flushed slightly and took a drink before clearing out his throat, raising his cup.

"I'll go." He said. "NEVER HAVE I EVER...ah...fooled around on tape!"

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am

Evelyn began to say something to Joel - and choked, clasping her hand over her mouth, the instant she heard Taylor. She cleared her throat and suddenly wished she weren't here.

Out of instinct, she glanced up at where Jake sat across the room near Seth and Lola.

Did she dare lie? Evelyn wondered. Her eyes flicked to James.

She didn't touch her cup again, biting her tongue hard and glancing back up at Joel instead. "Ash and I hit the Upper East side. Fancy penthouse party, but it didn't work out so well." She rubbed her side absently and winced.

Seth was wondering what Jake would do. He hadn't touched his glass this time, and neither had most people. Seth caught Lola's eye, lifting a curious eyebrow. He glanced across at James. Evelyn hadn't touched her beer.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 am

"Yeah, well, that's a shame, but I gotta say, lucky me. Its nice seeing you again after so long." Joel said with a grin, once more not touching his cup and hardly noticing Evelyn's momentary glance away from himself. "I can't recall if Luke told me... ah... are you staying in the dorms too or an apartment." He laughed, unable to remember much from previous due to the alcohol buzzing in his system.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 am

Ashlee grinned broadly at Evelyn and took a sip from her drink, while taking the last empty spot between Luke.

Ashlee hadn't noticed until Evelyn said it, but it was Joel she just remembered him with the bright red hair and not this purple one, she gave him a brief wave to so they could keep the game going.

She nudged Luke though after the elevator question, "Very naughty Lucas, never knew you had that in you." She winked up at him.

All of them pretty much taking a sip to the elevator question, and upon hearing the fooling around on tape question.

Jake took a sip, despite the whole "Evelyn fake thing" there was another time that he had manged to tape his antics in the bedroom, "Ah fuck Andreasis you're gonna have to carry me home!" Although he hadn't even noticed that Evelyn hadn't taken a sip.

Lola guiltily took a sip of her beer and Jake cast her a glare, "Oy! I'm telling your mother!"

Ashlee and James had kept their cups by their sides, Ashlee had cast Evelyn a glance and hoped that James hadn't noticed her not taking a sip of the drink because she knew he would get curious, although when Ashlee looked out of the corner of her eye James had been looking at something else.

"Hey Darko! Pay attention." She yelled smiling at him, but was really relieved that she hadn't seen Evelyn not taking a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 am

Evelyn was relieved nothing catastrophic happened. She didn't see what Jake had done but it wasn't him she was worried about anyways.

"I'm right downstairs, fifth," Evelyn told Joel. She paused. "Oh, it's your turn."

Luke smirked at Ashlee. "Shut up, it was nothing serious." On Ashlee's other side, Seth hadn't touched his either.

Carrie was grinning at Taylor. "Where the hell did that come from?" she asked him, not touching her drink.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:07 am

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Ah... NEVER HAVE I EVER...had phone sex." Joel said nodding, stifling back a chuckle as he looked away from Evelyn for a second to look at everyone else around the circle.

"Where did what come from?" Taylor asked, looking down at Carrie with a slight smile. He didn't touch his drink at the question.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 am

Lola and Ashlee hadn't taken a sip, neither had Jake or James.

James couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Jacob, he really did seem like the type that would do something like that, then again people would assume the same for James.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 am

Seth grabbed his beer and swigged it, cringing at the memory. "Never again," he muttered so no one but Jake heard. Then louder, he added, "But damn, Jake, have you heard those mechanical female voices? They're damn sexy! They should be doing this shit!"

Luke, on Ashlee's other side, threw him a disturbed glance, not touching hsi glass. A few people touched theirs. Carrie grimaced and left hers as did Evelyn and Izak.

"Your line," she said to Taylor.

Evelyn realized it was her turn. She bit her lip and decided to play it safe. "Never have I ever...not used someone's toothbrush to clean a toilet."

Luke blinked, trying to work it out. He hadn't used a toothbrush to clena a toilet....he had, he realized. He didn't take a sip.

Seth didn''t either, throwing Jake a rather guilty look.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 am

"Nothing really, just something...NEVER I HAVE EVER done." Taylor chuckled, still looking down at Carrie as he gave her shoulder away from him a pat, his arm still slung around her before taking a swig.

Joel laughed some at Evelyn's question and threw a side-glance at Taylor

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:35 am

"That's what you get for putting Barbie in the garbage disposal Jesse." Ashlee grinned, remembering when she used her older brothers toothbrush to clean the toilet in revenge of a destroyed doll, she took a sip.

Jacob and Lola both looked at each other smirking, their dark eyes twinkling, they clinked their plastic cups together and took a sip. After they swallowed the both of them burst out laughing, not even able to look at Seth.

James cast Luke a glance, and he seemed to look like he was avoiding that statement, and he wondered if Luke had done something like that to him and kind of felt sick after.

After a few more things were said, none really too important worth remembering, it had been James' turn.

James tried to think of something to say but he had done quite a few things, so he didn't really know what to say and then he thought of it, "Never have I ever lost my virginity in a place other than the bedroom."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:45 am

Seth took a sip at this. With the random shit people had been saying, he'd been sipping quite often and felt severely light-headed.

Light-headed enough to say something stupid.

Evelyn hadn't touched hers. She was probably the most sober in the room right now, even though she'd had the occasional sip or two. People were falling all over the place.

Carrie giggled and took a sip of hers, straightening p and almost flopping forward facedown.

Someone went and then Izak said, "Never have I ever...hooked up in the bakc of a theater...all the way."

Seth swore. His glass was almost empty as he took another sip. Evelyn shook her head, amused, and didn't touch hers. Luke and Carrie didn't either.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:47 am

"I think you're about done." Taylor said to Carrie with a chuckle. He didn't take a sip of his drink.

Joel left his drink untouched with a grin and a shrug.

"I pay eight bucks to get into the cinema. You bet your knickers I'm watching the movie." He laughed.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 am

"Shitt if I'm payinn eight bucks you best believe I'm gettin laid!" Jake said taking another sip, his cup had gone empty because most people had asked all these questions, especially the losing his virginity not in a bedroom. He lost his virginity when he went with Rachel by the lake where her parents had a summer cabin somewhere, he grabbed another cup of beer and figured he might as well keep the tray near him.

James had taken a sip from his, he had gone all the way in a movie theater a long time ago.

Ashlee's drink was untouched she was never one for movie theater sex anyway, same went for Lola since she hadn't touched her drink, although she will admit her and her ex did try to once and she ended up falling in the aisle while they were making out.

After a few more people went, it was Lola's turn, she placed her finger under her chin and thought for a moment then finally it hit her, "Ha! Okay, Never have I ever had a fake boyfriend, girlfriend for the guys. Just to make an ex jealous."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 am

Joel shook his head and let his drink be, Taylor doing the same.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 am

At this, Luke and Seth both glanced over at Evelyn, curious. Luke, because he had seen her not touch her drink when Taylor had his turn, and was now highly suspicious.

Carrie didn't touch her drink, like the two boys and Izak. She glanced up at Taylor. "That would suck, wouldn't it?" she announced quite loudly to him. "What if you ended up liking the fake beau? If he was cute, there's always a chance!"

Evelyn was wishing a hole would open underneath her and swallow her whole. She dawdled, knowing half her friends were looking at her, and she carefully took off her leather jacket, taking her sweet time as she placed it on her lap and crossed her legs under it so the short dress' hem was covered. She placed her bag on top of the jacket and glared at her almost-full glass.

She knew Jake wouldn't have taken a sip - he hadn't done that, she had. Panic budded inside her now. That damn cup of beer would ruin everything.

She could lie...it was just a stupid game. Lie, she ordered herself. Don't touch it.

And she didn't. She lifted her chin and caught sight of James and decided she couldn't. But you weren't supposed to lie. That was the whole point.

Evelyn gritted her teeth, recalling Lola's words exactly. "Just to make them jealous", she'd said.

Evelyn hadn't done it to make him jealous. She'd done it to save face. Lola's "just" changed everything.

Evelyn was grateful she was a lawyer-in-training.

Ignoring people's looks, she stayed in her spot, not touching her glass, eyes on the carpet
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 am

Taylor 'hmmed' and gave a nod.

"That's true." He said.

Joel glanced over at Evelyn, noting a sudden change about her, and then proceeded to look around the room, seeing a few gazes drawn to Evelyn. He furrowed his brows and gave his own lip a slight tug between his teeth. He hadn't been around long enough (obviously) to know what was going on in anyone's lives really at this juncture, but he could feel when something was up. Had Evelyn been in that situation? He wasn't sure, but his intuition was telling him that there was something going on that he didn't know.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 am

After that question had been asked and surprisingly enough almost everyone hadn't taken a sip out of their cups at that question, but one thing Jake had noticed in his drunken haze that Evelyn hadn't taken a sip out of her cup, when she and the couple of select people who had taken a sip, had done that!

She did that to make James jealous, and he for one would not stand for this! He focused his brown eyes on her, granted his vision was pretty blurry right now,"Oh you're such a liar!" He slurred, "You just... you just did that to what's his face..." Jake had forgotten his name.

James had focused his gaze to Jake who was shouting, since Jake was anything but a quiet drunk, "You just did that to James!" He pointed to James across the circle, "You pretended... to date me. Just so you'd make him jealous!" Jake confessed, hiccuping, "So take a drink, no liars in this game."

Ashlee gasped covering her mouth with her hand her eyes falling on Evelyn, Lola bit her lip looking away and nudging Jacob really hard in the side, her stupid friend just dug Evelyn into a really deep hole.

James couldn't breathe when that news hit the air, most people in the circle had gone quiet he turned to face Evelyn, he didn't know how to feel, he felt a lot of things right now. Angry, stupid, confused, hurt. Did she really do this? Had she really pretended to go out with Jake just to make him jealous? What was worse was did everyone in this room seem to know about this except him?

"Ev... is that true?" James asked her, really hoping that it was because Jake was drunk, and that this wasn't true. Because right now James felt like the worlds biggest idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next