New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:35 am

Evelyn had known shit would go down as soon as Jake turned to look at her and opened his big mouth.

Even completely drunk Carrie was silent, staring at Evelyn wide-eyed, along with the rest of the room.

Evelyn met James' eyes and almost wanted to punch something at the look she saw in them. She felt like absolute shit at that moment, lower than she'd ever felt in all the mess-ups she'd made.

Her mouth went dry and she tried to break contact with those pained blue eyes. She should just come out and confess already, she thought wildly. It would be over and done with. This would completely drive him away if nothing else worked...

But she'd wanted to work things out. She hadn't wanted him to find out. Not this way. In a roomful of curious onlookers. Why did this always happen to her? Every major moment always had an audience!

Evelyn tried to say something and found her throat clogged with unshed tears. She felt them sting at her eyes and blinked hard - just as Seth decided to speak up.

"Hey, it's not so fake!" he announced to the whole damn world. "It stopped being fake ages ago, if that makes it any better James!"

Luke drew a sharp breath when he absorbed what Seth was saying.

Evelyn's eyes filled with tears but she still said nothing, keeping her gaze on her hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:41 am

Joel stared at Evelyn with wide eyes himself. Of course he hadn't seen her in AWHILE, but in all the years he'd known her he didn't expect for her to do that, not even to James.

Taylor bit at his lip, but, much like everyone else in the room, he couldn't help but look over at Evelyn.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am

James' mouth went dry, and no amount of beer or water would fix this, he felt his heart pounding in his chest and as much as he wanted to look at Jacob to address him, once Seth announced that Jacob had actually developed feelings for Evelyn even though it was supposed to be fake he couldn't take his eyes off of Evelyn.

"Hey mann, if its any consolation, I didn't sleep with her and I don't think she likes me as much, at least not nearly as much as you. I mean I freaking sang to her once and she said you were way better. Which I don't doubt I'm a terrible singer. Then again there are a lot of things she don't like about me..." Jake's voice trailed off incoherently, as he tried to find his train of thought that was running away with him.

And there was the other strike, James went from feeling like an idiot to a complete and utter moron at this moment. He really had no idea and he had literally drove himself crazy over her. Not sleeping, not eating, practically locking himself in their apartment all because of these damn feelings he had for her.

"So Ev, it seems like Jake has had a lot to say? Is it true, you're being really quiet? Come on its out in the open now, so you might as well come out with it? I already look like enough of a jack ass so just say it!" James' voice cracked, as he yelled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 am

Did everyone seriously have to sit there gawking at this? Evelyn wondered dully.

She didn't meet James' eyes, instead lifting her head and shooting Jake a startled look. She didn't know what to say. Seth had just thrown a convoluted curve ball at her...and Jake confirmed it.

What the hell was wrong with him? Did he have any idea what he was just saying? He didn't like her! He couldn't stand her and wanted to shove her head down a garbage chute, according to him! What was Seth on about?

"Seth's making shit up," she said, peeling her gaze off Jake. She caught Joel's stare out of the corner of her eye and abruptly decided she couldn't do this here. Not in front of total strangers.

"Liar, am I?" Seth sneered, amused now. "Don't make me start." He threw a glance at Jake. "Just get it over with. Enough with this stupid beating around the fucking bush."

Evelyn paled and rose abruptly, grabbing up her jacket and purse, knocking over the nearly full cup of beer, and headed for the door, wiping her eyes dry with one hand. As she passed James, she slowed and muttered, "It was never more than fake for us and I didn't do it to make you jealous."

Carrie exchanged stunned glances with Taylor and then hastily said, "I think I'm gonna go! Walk me!" She staggered up.

Luke next to her was still, silent.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:10 am

"Uh, yeah, of course." Taylor nodded and quickly got up, placing a hand around Carrie's waist to better stabilize her as they headed for the door.

Joel took a deep breath and licked at his lips, which had gone chapped. He pat his hands on his pants and let out a sigh before standing up.

"I think...I'm going to call it a night." He said, biting at his lip as he reached up to run a hand through his hair. He glanced over to James and then quickly over to Luke. "I'll see you guys at the suite." He said, letting out an exasperated sigh.

One night with some old good friends and it'd already gone down the shitter.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 am

Jake's buzz had really died after this, he felt himself start to sober pretty quick once things took a real serious tone, and he didn't like it. So what now Seth was calling him out on his feelings for Evelyn? So yeah maybe he had liked her or come to like her in their whole fake relationship thing but he wasn't going to let himself.

For all he knew, if Evelyn was in fact getting over James which he knew wasn't the case then she was probably rebounding on him and he didn't do rebounds let alone relationships, she knew that and he knew she didn't want any sort of commitment. He didn't know what to say or what to do, he wasn't going to admit his feelings he was just going to let them pass because that wasn't going to solve anything, so he just stayed silent.

James watched Evelyn get up and leave, but he wasn't satisfied with that answer, if she didn't do it to make him jealous, then why the hell did she even do it?! James got up and followed after her into the hallway and turned her to face him, "If it wasn't to make me jealous then why the hell would you do something like that? Why? Just tell me!" He pleaded he wanted to know why she was so intent on driving him crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 am

"Moron," Seth muttered to Jake, annoyed at Jake and Evelyn's inability to admit to anything. No wonder they work3ed so well - both were constantly avoiding something. He got up, feeling his good mood fade, and headed out of the room, past where James was talking to Evelyn.

Luke bit his lip and headed out after bidding Ashlee good night. He followed Joel back to their suite, not sure what to say at all. So he just opted for sprawling out on the couch and waiting for James to return. "Welcome back to New York, Joel," he mumbled.

Carrie and Taylor reached her suite and she flashed him a watery smile, gave him a squeeze and let go. "Good night, or at least, relatively."

Evelyn gnawed her lower lip till it began to bleed again. She attempted to tug her arm free of James' grip, not in any mood to answer. "Does it matter why? Can't you just hate me for just going there in the first place?"' she asked sullenly, looking at her feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 am

"Yeah, same to you," Taylor said, smiling a bit. "You gonna be alright if I leave?" He asked, referring to her drunken status. He'd heard stories of the worst happening to college students whilst left alone after hardcore drinking. "You have roommates here already or...anything?"

"Oh yeah... feeling great already," Joel said with a sigh as he headed for the kitchen, feeling sobriety for the evening was probably something he should have stuck with and feeling that the sobering effects of coffee would only help him. There was a small box on the floor he and Taylor had brought with a small, ratty, thrift shop coffee machine, a canister of Folgers, and a few mugs inside. He pulled everything out and started making himself some coffee. "You want any coffee?" He hollered out to Luke, reaching up to rub at his face, still taking in the night's drama.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:41 am

"Yes, thanks," Luke called, stretching out. After all the moving and unpacking, which he was still not done with, he felt weary. And now he'd have a distraught James on his hands when the brunet came back.

"I can't believe she played him like that! Why are girls such...such bitches?" Luke asked abruptly of Joel. "I mean, you've seen your fair share. They can do nasty shit sometimes. I'm glad I'm single and emotionally unattached, dammit!"

Carrie smiled. This guy was sweet. Given the assholes that reigned supreme around here, that was a shocking change. Of course, Carrie, being intoxicated, decided to inform him of this. "You're so cute!" she exclaimed, leaning over and pecking his cheek. She had had to stand on the tips of her toes. "Yes, I have room...roomies. They're probably out screwing the nearest available guy but I have them nonetheless! I'll be all right."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:50 am

Ashlee said a silent goodnight to Luke and got up to leave. She wasn't sure if she was staying at Evelyn's but given the current situation she thought she'd just take a cab back to her place and get her clothes the next day.

Jake had really had enough of Seth, alright he got the fact that he was a moron for being silent and not saying anything, but really? Wasn't Seth the one encouraging him to kick Evelyn to the curb?

Jacob got up and stormed out after Seth, blowing past James and Evelyn.

They both approached the stairwell,"So I'm a moron now cause I won't admit to liking Evelyn! Has it occured to you that she's obviously not over James and if for the slightest chance she was she was probably rebounding? Why would I admit to that? I don't do this shit, and I'll just find someone else so lay off Seth!" Jake snapped at him.

"Oh so that's it you did all of this to make me hate you? That's what you want for me to abslouetly just despise you? I can't just hate you, I can't just make these feelings I have for you go away, but hell the way you've been acting you're trying to make it easy right?"James groaned running his hands through his hair.

"Why, why are you always so intent into spinning things into complicated messes? Why do you put yourself, us! Through this?" James asked her pacing, he turned to face her stopping.

"So there can never be a middle ground with us? Its either we hate each other, or...hell I can't even really say that we really liked each other. But I don't know chime in at any time is this what you truly want Ev? Is this what you want?" James asked her his blue eyes searching for the answers in her's.

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:51 am

Taylor flushed and grinned upon the peck on the cheek. He chuckled some and gave his lip a quick bite.

"Ah... why don't I give you my number and if you need anything, you can give me a call?" He offered up, pulling out his cellular. "And maybe, just maybe, I can get your number and I'll give you a call sometimes, perhaps?" He asked, glancing Carrie's way with a slight smile.

Joel paused in his task at bit harshly at his inner lip. Evelyn and James drama was nothing new to him, heck, he found himself quite in the middle of it all for a brief moment in time, but even through all that, not once did he think Evelyn as a bitch.

"I don't think she's a bitch... I think she just made a mistake." Joel uttered as he continued setting up the machine. He quickly poured some coffee grind in, as well as some water and turned it on. He turned and leaned against the counter.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 am

Carrie, drunk though she was, was not clueless. She flashed a somewhat shy grin. "Sure." She gave Taylor her number and grabbed her cell from her bag hanging near the door and put his in as well. She peeked up at him after she was done. "I'll see you around - you're right down the hall!" she remembered.

Luke grimaced. Trust Joel to be loyal to a fault, he thought amused. But then, Evelyn was always quick to anger when James had anything snide to say about Joel so Luke figured it was how they worked. "It's a honkin' big mistake though. So, um, any hot girls catch your eye?" he asked, wanting to change the subject.

Seth was drunk and not in a mood to discuss Jake's epically failing love life. He threw up his hands. "Did it occur to you that you've already scared her off? Admitting it would have just ensured she never came near you. I swear, she's like you when a girl gets all attached to you - you run like hell. And Frenchie does too. Now you've just given her mixed signals! I hope it works out for you!" He sped down the stairs ahead of Jake.

Evelyn lifted her gaze, deciding to be honest and hope it would end all of this. Her eyes met James' and she nearly caved again. Nearly. "Yes. Yes, I do," she said quietly. "I'd give anything to get you out of every part of my head. If it means you have to hate me, so be it. I don't want to go on with this weird game we've always played. I told you Sunday night - we're not working out. We obviously can't be friends. So let's not be anything!" Her voice was rising with each word.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 am

"Definitely, so call or stop by if you need anything," Taylor said, slowly stepping back from the door with a grin. "I had a pretty good time. I'll catch you later." He sent a nod Carrie's way and turned on his heels, glancing over his shoulder as he headed down the hallway for the suite.

"Well, there were a few." Joel gave a slight smile as he glanced over to the coffee machine, watching the pot quickly filling up with the brown liquid. "But looks like Taylor is the one who got remotely lucky as far as MEETING a girl, what with that Carrie girl hanging around him." Joel chuckled.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 am

Carrie shut the door and went to change into her pajamas, smiling in a half-drunk, half-giddy sort of way all the way to bed.

Luke inhaled the aroma of coffee. "Yeah, what was up with that? Taylor's got game. Carrie usually goes for loudmouthed idiots so I was kind of surprised. She's pretty loud herself once she gets past the shyness phase." Luke paused. "Taylor better not play her, dude. I'd have to kick his ass. And you know I hate violence."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 am

"Naw, you don't gotta worry about that. Taylor's mom taught him a thing or two about how to treat a lady before she passed away, you know?" Joel nodded as he turned off the coffee machine. He took the pot and went ahead and poured himself a cup, as well as a cup for Luke. "Trust me, he's all for treating his gals right. He's never even DUMPED a girl." Joel chuckled and grabbed up the mugs and stepped out of the kitchen, making a beeline for the living area's couch where Luke was sprawled out. Joel took refuge on the floor, sitting down upon handing Luke the coffee mug.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Jake was in no mood to argue, today was just complete and absolute shit and he wanted nothing more than for the day to end, he wasn't going to argue with Seth, and he sure as hell wasn't going to admit his feelings to Evelyn, she would leave him alone because he scared the living crap out of her when he nearly knocked her head off and he was fine with that!

So what Evelyn lives a couple of doors down? He could easily avoid her, just like how he can avoid his roommates. He walked down the stairs heading out of the stairwell and into the corridor of their floor, Seth was ahead of him and he really had no intention to talk to him for the rest of the night, now he just wanted to go to sleep and forget this night happened.

"Fine! Fine! We won't be anything, I'll hate you, I'll hate you until I drop dead which judging by how everything has been going since I've got here, it won't be very long! So don't worry it won't be too long until you won't have to think about me anymore! I hate you! Have a nice life, and go screw with someone else's head!" James yelled, his eyes darkened. She wanted him to hate her fine that's exactly what she was going to get.

James knew they couldn't be anything more like Evelyn had pointed out and they were stupid to have even tried being friends, and Tuesday should have just broken off any ties they had whatsoever, now he really didn't care if things were awkward between them and their friends. If she was going to be somewhere he sure as hell wasn't going to show up.

He walked past Evelyn to go to their dorms and stopped and turned to say this to her, "You know what? Its obvious Jake likes you, but he's not gonna say anything to you for whatever reason he has in his own head! But if there is one thing he should know is to abandon them while he still can. He seems like he's been put through enough hell within three weeks of knowing you against my two unfortunate years of having known you."

James left with that, he really didn't care what else she had to say or if she was gonna bitch about him throwing some sort of fit and just storming off, he didn't care! He walked into to their dorm and slammed the door behind him so hard it almost broke of its hinge, he had his back against the door sliding down onto the floor sitting there in the dark.

How was it that he still wasn't over her? How was that Joel moved on and didn't hold any feelings for Evelyn other than just friendly ones, why did he have to be the one still holding feeling or hope that there could possibly be a saved relationship from this? There wouldn't be one, and right now he was just so envious of Joel, so envious that he didn't see Evelyn in the same light as he did two years ago, that he still had feelings for her or caved when he was around her.

James wanted to forget, he wanted to hate her, move on whatever. But it just wasn't happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Taylor entered the suite, looking smug.

Luke grinned, thinking he knew why, and was just saying, "Thanks, man," and sitting up to take his cup when the front door slammed shut so hard the walls shook.

Lucas, because he knew the symptoms of Hurricane James, did not drop his cup but still managed to spill a little of his coffee on his knee. "Shit!" he hissed, dabbing at it with a tissue from the box on the coffeetable.

He glanced up when James strode in, looking like he was about to break something - more furniture, possibly. Luke opted to let him brood it out.

Despite Evelyn's wish that this sort of thing be kept private, James had gone and ensured every single damn person at this party knew what was being said. Even over the music and bubbles.

She was getting very good with avoiding glances and sniggering when it followed her - she'd endured three days of it in law class - and she simply turned and stepped out to the stairwell, treading quietly up the stairs to her suite.

She knew she should feel something other than what she felt right now, but...

Evelyn smiled, unable to curb her overwhelming relief. She didn't feel hurt, she wasn't aching over her guilt. It was all out in the open now. James knew everything. He hated her. She was finally rid of him and that awful cage she always felt she was in was falling apart.

So she should feel sorry for hurting him.

She didn't care at this point. Because after the things that had occurred that day, Evelyn realized just how insignificant she and James really were.

She'd almost been raped today. If Ashlee hadn't come along...

She'd also almost been beaten up by a guy she'd accidentally given way too much trust to. If he hadn't restrained himself....

What if both those things had happened? Would she really even remember why she and James were fighting? No, she'd be too traumatized to give a shit. And so she entered the fifth floor hallway calmly.

Jake, she reflected, was a minefield she didn't dare think about. She didn't get quite what had gone down at the party but after today, she wasn't about to go anywhere near him.

And it wasn't because of his "episode", as he called it.

Those weren't his fault, she'd give him that. It was about everything else. She honestly didn't want anything to do with him after all the crap he'd said. She didn't think half of his hate was warranted. He was being...what? She didn't know. He just seemed to hate her for no reason and his hateful actions were doing a good job of making her dislike him in return.

She remembered she'd decided not to think about him. At that moment, she didn't care if she ever saw him again. Him or James. There were bigger problems in the world than her nonexistent love-life. She heard footsteps down the corridor, so other people were returning home. Evelyn walked on, glad she was finally reaching home unscathed.

Seth nodded at a few people that passed him and Jake in the hallway. It was rather quiet as people were all drunk and sleepy. He was kind of glad there weren't so many people playing the game. The drama would have been all over the place then.

Seth glanced ahead at Jake and then shook his head, too weary to bother with saying anything. It was amusing how Jake acted so damn macho, he reflected, until something hit his Achilles heel. Seth really hoped when Jake said he'd "find someone else", he wasn't talking about any Rachel-clone. Seth had never liked her, even before she'd gone over to the dark side. There was always somethign too sugary about her and when Jake hadn't been around, she'd shown Seth her ugly side.

Seth had always refrained himself from saying anything insulting to her or about her to Lola or Jake. She'd been Lola friend, and Jake's girlfriend. So he'd behaved. But now he was free to admit Jake should have seen it from the beginning.

If there was one thing Seth prided himself on, it was his uncanny knack of figuring people out. Maybe it had something to do with the superficial world he was raised in. Since he was five (and old enough to pronounce most cuss words properly), he'd learned to play nice to people he'd understood were entirely fake. Like Rachel, who had probably been screwing around behind Jake's back the instant he closed his eyes. And now she'd burned Jake so badly, he was freaking out because he might have a tiny, insignificant crush? Ironically, on a girl who was as bad at handling this as he was?

Seth would have found it amusing had it been anyone but one of his closest friends. Now he just felt frustrated and had the incredible urge to lock both Jake and that bitchy siren a few doors down, in a closet until they resolved their damn issues so he (and the rest of their floor) could get a peaceful night's sleep.

He and Jake reached their suite and as they entered, Seth glanced down the hall, spotting familiar reddish-gold hair grow smaller as the girl walked away. He opted to say nothing to Jake and just headed to his room. The twins were already out.

At that second, distant but familiar shrill yipping carried down the hall. Seth, in the midst of changing, groaned as his head hurt. "God damn it, we can't even get rid of him after we get rid of him!" he said loudly to ensure Jake heard.

Evelyn went into her suite --

And was instantly attacked by a short beagle in a fit.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," Evelyn apologized to Nova, who was all wide brown eyes and quivering legs. He looked exhausted from running around all over the place. Alexis wasn't back yet and Evelyn shouldn't have expected her to be. Nova was Evelyn's responsibility. She scooped him up just as he began to bark excitedly, and they echoed down the hall, no doubt all the way to the damn seventh floor.

"Shit!" Evelyn slammed the front door with her foot and cuddled the puppy to her chest. "Calm down, little guy. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have abandoned you! I'd be home earlier if it weren't for that dumb party." She decided she'd take Nova on a walk around Manhattan tomorrow to make up for this tragedy. Poor pup trapped alone for five hours.

She seriously hoped Jake had finished housetraining him. She checked to see if his food dish was empty and refilled it. After Nova was somewhat relaxed, Evelyn went to her room - followed by him because he seemed just as determined as Jake had been not to let her out of his sight - and changed into an oversized shirt to sleep in before checking the suite for dog poop. Nova had luckily spared her room because she'd locked it. He had, however, wet a corner of the living room that was going to stink for a while.

"Oh great," she sighed, going to tackle it. No one said keeping a dog was easy.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 pm

[[FF to Saturday afternoon]]

[[Ashlee from her apartment]]

Ashlee had run into the lobby pulling her hood off her head, apparently today was monsoon season in New York City, and she was soaked. She shook off like a dog, and could feel the eyes of her favorite security guard Ruben Studdard aka Precious on her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She just smirked and gave him a small wave, she pulled her phone out of her purse and hit the speed dial to call Evelyn, "Come down here and let me in bitch, or the ice cream is gonna melt!"

Jacob wasn't sure if he had to work today or not, he kept getting all these messages from Eric, saying for him to come in and then he would text him ten minutes later telling him not to. Right now Jake was kind of missing not having his phone on. It was actually kind of a relief to not here it vibrating every five minutes!

He looked out the window and it was just really depressing outside, so even if he had to go to work he was gonna lie and say he was sick because he didn't feel like going over there.

He had some homework he needed to do anyway, so he figured since he pretty much destroyed his social life he might as well pass college. Jake hadn't really said much to Seth since last night.

Jake wasn't mad at him, it kind of blew over. He never was able to stay mad at him for too long, but he just didn't feel like talking to him so he kind of was just in his room doing homework.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:50 pm

[[Outfit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Evelyn, sprawled out on the couch, dressed in a floral tank, vintage shorts and sneakers, glanced at the clock above the suite door. Around noon. She groaned aloud, thoroughly annoyed as she threw a glance at Alexis' room.

She liked her roomie and everything but she was NOT tackling a hyped Seth if he came charging in to go harass Alexis. She, Seth and Alexis ere having an amusing conversation but that was as far as Evelyn wanted it to go.

Evelyn glared down at her iPhone, and felt her stomach clench.

Alexis Rene'e Smith Hey, I'm in my room and it's locked. Have fun bugging Evelyn.
11 minutes ago · Like
Evelyn Mathesson YOU'RE SACRIFICING ME?!
10 minutes ago · Like
Seth Andreasis I like a little obstacle, Sexi Lex. ;D I'll get past your demonic guardian.
9 minutes ago · Like
Alexis Rene'e Smith TAKE THE RED-HEAD.
8 minutes ago · Like
Seth Andreasis She's Jake's sloppy seconds. Fuck no.
No offense, Evelyn. You're cute and all but no.
4 minutes ago · Like

Evelyn stared down at this, horrified. She really hoped Seth was just kidding. That was wrong on so many levels.

Just then, her phone rang and she answered. Ashlee was on the other end. "I'll come down," Evelyn said grinning again, and hung up, getting up off the couch.

She went out of the suite, taking the damned elevator. After a while, she reached the lobby, letting Ashlee in and they headed upstairs again. "So what brings you here so relatively early?" Evelyn asked her as they rose up in the elevator.

Seth was alternately Facebooking and working on an essay he had due on Monday. He scratched his chin, thought about shaving but decided against it, not wanting to lose his focus again.

He tapped his chin absently, eyes on his Facebook. Ashlee had just signed on. Seth tapped his pen and wondered if Evelyn was in a better mood than Jake was.

Seth had just remembered what he'd said last night and he was regretting it. He hadn't meant to blab.

He glanced at Ashlee's name again.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Ashlee had waltzed into her dorm heading to her freezer and putting the ice cream in the freezer, truth was she felt bad for having forced Evelyn to go to the party the previous night, and she wanted to make her feel better, so she brought her the most chocolate heavy ice cream there was to offer and she figured they could just hang out.

"Nothing, a girl can't just pop in to visit her best friend?" Ashlee asked feigning offense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Evelyn grinned and shrugged, flopping down onto the couch again. "I see guilt written all over your face. If it was about last night, you did me a favor. Now I don't have to hide shit anymore and James gets peace of mind."

She glanced down at her updated status, grinning. Poor Alexis. Seth was having fun poking at her.

Seth was definitely distracted now, what with Evelyn's new status and the clear anger Alexis was feeling. He snickered and decided to annoy her further.

He glanced at his other chat window and then sobered a bit.He was talking to Ashlee now, about Evelyn and Jake's messed up situation. He really didn't know what to do. Jake being like this was annoying.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Ashlee's phone was vibrating in her purse and she took it out and it was Seth chatting with her; she looked up at Evelyn, "I still feel bad Evelyn, I feel like it shouldn't have come out like that in front of everyone."

She followed Evelyn to the couch and sat on top of the arm rest, her back against the wall,

Seth
Yo
Did you talk to Red since last night?

Me
Um no I left last night but I'm actually over there right now, have you talked to Jake?

Seth
Um
No.
He's not in the mood to socialize. >.>
I think last night frustrated him.

Me
What gave you that idea?
Okay sorry but yeah I'm not too sure how Ev is feeling
But she was kind of on edge even before we came back to the dorms

Seth
Well, he's sulking like a teenage girl in his room
In fact
ever since your friend came around, he's been either sulking, or bitching

Me
That seems to be the side effects of Evelyn

Seth
I noticed.
Well
This is getting stupid

Me
I agree, but what are we gonna do about it?
Seth
I dunno what her problem is but Jake's not taking it too well

Me
Its probably her feelings towards James or something, I'm not sure. She hasn't been to clear I mean she said the same thing I'm sure Jake's said to you. They fight most of the time but there are just random moments where they just get along real well
too*

Seth
Well that is messed up
Jake had a bitchy ex who scared him off females, pretty much
he's not going to go for some chick who's prob rebounding

Me
I had a feeling that he liked her, most guys do end up liking Evelyn even if she doesn't want them too.

Seth
Is that a nice way of saying she's a slut?
I get your situation though. You can't call her one, btu I can!

Me
No, she's not a slut. I've done more than she has.
But, she never goes looking for male attention, it just kind of happens to follow her

Seth
We call them um...skanks?
Eh, whatever
I'm not here to insult her

Me
Are you sure?

Seth
I'm just annoyed that she walks off scot-free while Jake is left sulking.

Ashlee looked down at her phone and continued to text, Seth was really making a lot of valid points and she hadn't realized how alike Jacob and Evelyn really were.

Ashlee continued to talk to Seth, when this idea sprung forth,

Seth
Damn it
we should just lock 'em in a closet and have them figure this shit out

Me
OH MY GOD

Seth
What?
o__o

Me
That's a brilliant idea!

Seth
what is?

Me
YES
That would be perfect
Lock them in a room together so that means it would force them to talk to each other

Seth
...what?

Me
!
That's genius

Seth
Thanks? o___O

Me
I don't get why I didn't think about it myself
I don't get why Ev and Alexis hate you so much

Seth
Alexis doesn't hate me ;D
I'm talking to her right now in fact
but um

Me
Oh right she played tonsil hockey with you

Seth
the closet thing....
Yes, she did ;D

Me
But yeah that closet thing would be a great idea

Seth
They do run too much

Me
Just make sure to take anything out of there that could be used as a weapon
We don't them killing each other
Ev is very creative when she needs to be

Seth
any more running and avoiding and they might as well start skipping countries!
I noticed that about her
Wait, I was joking you know

Me
So
We won't tell t hem obviously
It would work really well

Seth

Me
Just lock them in the bathroom or something
We could trick them

Seth
Fuck, Jake will kill me.
Um
I don't think it's a good idea

Me
Oh because Evelyn won't kill me

Seth
Jake might get mad....
No
I mean

Me
You suggested

Seth
Jake might get really mad at HER

Me
He's not the Hulk Seth
He won't turn green and destroy Manhattan

Seth
Red didn't tell you, did she?

Me
Tell me what?

Seth
Ugh
nothing
it's just not a good idea
>__>

Me
Seth

Seth
he's already pissed.

Me
You won't have to tell him
Just wedge a chair under the door

Seth
What?

Me
I'll take blame for it
I'll say it was my idea

Seth
He'll get pissed if he has to stay around her
Ugh
you know what, fuck it
fine.

Me
YES Very Happy

Seth
if anything happens, you can regret it because I'm sick of this anyways
Fine
um
Jake's shut up in his room
I'll tell him to um, come fix something in the bathroom
you get Red over here by telling her um
Nova's shit is still here
I'll dump something in the bathroom for her to go find in there
that should get them both there.
Or should I text Red and tell her to come over?

Me
Hmmm do something cause I think she'd find it odd if you were talking to me
But she won't come over there if she knows Jake is there so say he's at work or something

Seth
K

Ashlee was liking this idea, okay granted that Jacob and Evelyn might kill the both of them, that is if they didn't kill each other in the bathroom, so she patiently waited for Seth to text Evelyn and they could get the plan in motion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Evelyn wondered who Ashlee was talking to so fervently.

Evelyn leaned back on the couch again. "Nothing I ever do is private, Ash. I can't walk into Law withotu having people stare at my left hand."

She cringed, not really wanting ot talk about James.

Just then, her phone buzzed a text...from Seth? She read it curiously.

Found Novas toys here. Come pick it up cuz I g2g n its just lying in the bathtub. L8r.

Evelyn didn't really feel like it though. As if Seth knew what she was thinking, he texted again: And yes, Jakes not here. Razz Scouts honor

Evelyn gritted her teeth and looked up at Ashlee. "Wanna come with me to Seth's? I have to get Nova's toys. I didn't know he had anymore left there. Alexis picked them up and I thought she got most of them..."

Jake might have bought new ones, she figured. She and Ashlee got up adn Evelyn grabbed her purse and threw her phone in it before heading out of the suite, closing the door behind her carefully so Nova wouldn't run out, and heading down to the boys'.

Seth glanced up from where he was busily unscrewing a valve in the toilet tank, when a knock came at the door. He grabbed the shopping bag of shampoo bottles, shaving razors (he'd considered leaving them there for amusement but figured Jake in his anger might use them accidentally) and other dangerous bathroom supplies. Given Evelyn could just hold Jake's head in the toilet and drown him there, or in the bathtub or in the sink, Seth didn't think they could remove every threat.

He got up to go get teh door, tugging on his jacket to make it seem like he was in fact leaving. Ashlee adn Evelyn stood there. He smirked briefly. "Hey, come on in. Um..."

When Evelyn stepped inside, Seth leaned over to Ashlee and muttered, "She needs to leave her shit here so she can't call the Don or something."

The twins were visiting their parents and Jake was in his room so it was all clear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Ashlee winked, and went up behind Evelyn, "Hey Ev, let me hold onto your purse while you grab stuff." She offered to help her grabbing her purse.

She tip-toed to the open door and she whispered to Seth, "Get Jake now!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Seth watched Evelyn head for the bathroom sans purse, and then bolted to Jake's room, knocking on the door. "Yo," he skipped Jake's name in case Evelyn heard, "I have a major problem, dude!"

Evelyn walked into the bathroom and looked around, spotting some toys near the sink.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next