New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Jake had been about to tell Eric, to buzz of and quit blowing up his phone when he heard Seth on the other end of the door, he put his phone down on his desk and went to open it and saw Seth standing out there, he seemed a bit panicked but smug at the same time. It was like it was his god given gift or something.

"Yes Andreasis?" Jake asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Seth widened his baby-blues at Jake. "The toilet won't quit flushing. It's gonna flood the damn bathroom. I think a valve is loose and I figured it wasn't big enough to call the don for since you usually know this shit. Can you fix it? And I have to run. I got me a hot date." He nodded at Ashlee who was in the living area.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Ashlee nodded at Seth giving him the thumbs up.

Not that Jake was exactly toilet savvy or anything, but screwing in a loose valve didn't sound like it would be too hard, although he was still kind of annoyed at Seth, he figured he'd do this for the sake of everyone else and to keep from the place from stinking up, "Okay fine, yeah I'll go."

Jacob walked into the bathroom, and froze when he saw Evelyn standing there, "What the fuck..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:20 pm

"Chair@" Seth hissed at Ashlee, gesturing to one he'd placed strategically near.

The instant Jake stepped through the door, Seth gave him a shove forward and pulled the door shut behind him, holding it closed while she brought over the chair and stuck it under the door. He'd tried this before hand with a very confused Ashton and it had worked.

Seth dusted his hands and pulled out his phone to resume his interesting conversation with Connor.

Me

Yo

I'm bored. Very Happy:D
10:00pmConnor

So?
10:02pmMe

Well

I need something to do Very Happy:D

And Alexis is being a bitch >.>

10:04pmConnor

...How is that different?!

just go fuck her, she'll loosen up that way.
10:06pmMe

She's um

locked up in her room?
10:08pmConnor

Lure her out?
10:08pmMe

Dude

I'm the reason she's barricaded herself XDD

Hm

What attracts creatures like Alexis?
10:10pmConnor

Dude

I can go over.

She'll get the door

You run in. shrug
10:11pmMe

And um what? o__o

have her brain me with that damn ring?

No, we shall be mature!

>___>

I mean, I know she's just totally in denial

He glanced up at Ashlee, smirking. "I think that went well."

Evelyn was leaning over to the bathtub, and had picked up a few more toys. Hwo many did Nova have, sheesh.

She heard steps behind her, assuming it was Ashlee or Seth.

Until Jake said "What the fuck?"

Evelyn bolted upright and spun around to face him, wide-eyed. Jake suddenly jerked forward like he'd been shoved.

She opened her mouth but remained wordless. She glanced at the door and her eyes widened as it slammed shut.

There was a scraping beyond it, like something was being dragged in front of the door.... Evelyn dropped Nova's toys and bolted past Jake, yanking on the door knob.

It was stuck. From outside, she heard Seth's voice, amused.

Her insides froze. Oh no, he did not....
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Ashlee smirked, "I think it went very well, excellent doing work with you partner." She said shaking his hand.

Jake started mortified at the door that wasn't budging open, "Um... move let me try." He figured if it was stuck he could at least try. He pushed her off to the side as gently as he could cause he didn't need her thinking he as going to launch her into the wall, he tried yanking on the knob and shaking it a couple of times, and even yanking the door open but it wouldn't budge.

"Damn it Seth! OPEN THE DOOR!" Jake yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Seth, ignoring Jake's yells, had his foot against the leg of the chair so it wouldn't shift. He glanced over at Ashlee, smirk widening. "Do you hear something?"

Evelyn had jerked away the instant Jake touched her, feeling her skin crawl. She retreated to the back of the bathroom where she'd left Nova's toys, as far from Jake as she could get in the tiny space, and leaned against the wall near the tub. She opted to stay silent but she could feel her hands shaking slightly as her panic - and some fear - began building up. She clenched her fists and sat down on the edge of the tub, biting her lower lip hard.

She didn't have her phone. Ashlee had taken her bag. Had Ashlee been in on this? Evelyn felt a wave of irritation. Ashlee had no idea what she'd done.

Hopefully Jake had his phone. She wasn't about to say anything to him if she could help it. Evelyn fixed her gaze on the toys at her feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Ashlee bit her lip to stifle the laughter that kept threatening to come out, "No I don't hear anything, just a whole bunch of silence."

Jake had stopped pounding on the door, when he heard Ashlee's voice on the other side and he looked back at Evelyn, "Hey Red looks like your friend is in on this too! Guys let us out! This isn't funny!" He yelled pounding his fist on the door.

Ashlee yawned examining her polished nail, she looked up at Seth and nudged him saying rather loudly, "Hey Seth, I'm hungry! I haven't had lunch yet, you wanna grab something with me? It will be Ev's treat since I have her wallet and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Evelyn's jaw dropped upon hearing this adn she glared at the door as if Ashlee might be able to feel it from the other side. "This isn't funny, Ashlee! Let us out and don't you dare touch my wallet!"

Seth shrugged at this and walked away from the door, hoping the chair would hold. He picked up his wallet off the coffeetable and headed for the door. "Sure, let's go. I haven't had much breakfast either."

He held the front door open for Ashlee. "BE BACK IN A FEW, JAKE!" he announced. "HOURS," he added devilishly.

Evelyn, in the bathroom, paled. A few HOURS with Jake stuck in one room? This couldn't happen. Not after yesterday. Not after what had almost happened to her in the Upper East. Her nerves were already shot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:19 pm

"No distractions either!" Ashlee shouted, heading out the door, "Both of your phones are gone, I'm sure you'll both find ways to keep yourself entertained! Ta ta!" Ashlee chirped waltzing out of the suite.

Jacobs's jaw dropped, "A few hours?!" Those bastards he couldn't believe it! He should have known! He should have know that Seth would attempt to pull something like this, but the fact that Ashlee was out there with him meant she was just as involved as Seth was. Jake looked at Evelyn and there was no way he was gonna stay in here with her for a few hours!

He tried yanking on the door again but it was stuck, and he heard the door to their suite closing signaling Ashlee's and Seth's departure, plus the twins weren't even here they were visiting their folks for the weekend so they were really stuck and he had left his phone on his desk!

"God damn it Seth! Jake pounded on the door again although that really did nothing, he slid against the wall and sat on the floor, he wanted to stretch his legs out but he couldn't because he was too tall for the damn bathroom!

"I can't believe this, I just... really? Is my luck just that terrible? I can't believe it..." He muttered and then took a deep breath, he was trying not to rile himself up, but Seth always made it too easy for that to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Evelyn lifted her gaze to the tiny window above the tub - no, it was definitely out of the question. They were five floors up. She blew out her breath, trying to calm her nerves, and avoided looking at Jake altogether. She didn't dare say anything, not when he looked so annoyed already.

Okay, think. There has to be a way out! She got up and stepped around Jake's legs to open the bathroom cabinet, looking for something they could maybe use to break the doorknob off. But the cabinet was shockingly empty...

Evelyn licked her lips, thinking fast and edging back to her seat on the tub. She moved her feet out of Jake's way carefully, unwilling to accidentally touch him. He was kind of like a bomb, in her mind. She stared around the room, not wanting to accidentally catch his eye.

This was going to be a long day.

Seth headed down to the elevator with Ashlee, twirling his keys. "So why the hell did you guys go to Radek's last night? Kid's a turd."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow up at Evelyn who was scavenging around the bathroom and opening up the empty cabinets, "I'm sure Seth cleared out everything since they planned to lock us in here so you might as well give up." He said defeated.

Ashlee realized that had been a mistake after what had happened to Evelyn, although she kind of thought Radek was a turd already upon their first meeting, "Well the thing is we wanted to get dressed up like really nice and go out on the town, and we got the idea to go to the Upper East Side and crash like a swanky party and see how the elite party. Then we realized we didn't know anyone and we figured we'd probably get kicked out of a party if we crashed, and we saw Radek's cousin, Izak, and we went up with him,and it was nice looking and stuff but yeah a lot of dirt bags there."

She left it at that, Ashlee felt like Seth really didn't need to know what happened to Evelyn, "Speaking of dirt bags, what did you do to earn yourself such a bad rep up there? All the hooches in the mini skirts and the Abercrombie and Fitch tools, were all like "Seth's a bad kid." She wondered curiously, although judging by how those people were at that party she didn't blame Seth for escaping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Evelyn jumped a little when she realized Jake was talking to her and not just bitching about Seth in general.

She kept her gaze off of Jake, staring at the mirror over the sink, but again, opted to remain silent. What would she say anyways?

Seth grimaced. "I'm a bad kid, huh? Let me tell you this: I fucked half those girls while their boyfriends were on vacation in San Lucas in senior year, okay? And the sluts came to me, I didn't go to them. In fact, I spent more time trying to stay away from them and their preppy parties because I don't do drugs - my mother would kick my ass, as would my brother - and plus, they're disgusting. As for all the hooking up, well," he grinned and punched the button for the lift. "They're still hot with all the cake batter slopped on."

Of course, he wasn't exactly "polite company", so obviously they would never admit to those hookups.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Ashlee laughed, its a good thing Seth wasn't anything like those people she had encountered the other night, granted she heard that he had a few asshole moments from what she had heard from Evelyn, Luke, or even Alexis a couple of times. If anything he just seemed like he was blunt and didn't take anyones crap, and the world needs people like that.

Its true, she had never seen anyone do drugs other then smoke marijuana at a party let alone seeing girls snort coke off a table was something new to her senses, so she was kind of glad she wasn't brought up in that sense where with all that money you had access to that crazy shit.

"The girls with the cake batter faces are only hot until they wake up in the morning, I'm proud to say I still look good in the morning, even after waking up after a messy drunken hook up." Ashlee grinned.

Jake could feel the awkward tension in the air it was so thick it could be cut with a freaking knife, he sat there quietly banging his head on the back of the wall, "Hey don't worry, I'm too like tired to even be mad or do anything I get you're scared and shit but trust me I don't even have the desire to get off the floor right now."

Jacob realized she probably wasn't going to say much of anything else, that she was just going to remain silent so he figured there was at least one way he could break the silence by doing the thing she loathed most.

He straightened himself up a bit more, linked his hands together and twisted his back and neck at the same time and... CRACK!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Seth snorted and entered the elevator. "Do you also announce pregnancies on a daily basis after drunken hookups?" he asked cheekily, hitting G on the control panel.

Evelyn clenched her eyes shut but couldn't help herself from flinching. God dammit, Jake was trying to rile her, she figured. She felt nausea at the horrid clicking and gritted her teeth.

But still, she kept her mouth shut. If she started, it would only lead to a fight. She didn't care what he claimed. She already had a nasty bruise from last night.

Plus, she simply didn't want anything to do with Jake. So she kept her eyes shut and mentally hummed a song inside her head to distract herself from the stupid cracking noises.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:06 am

"Depends, if I like you I just might announce a pregnancy to keep you around. Nah, I figured I just mess with Connor's head, didn't mean to send him to therapy." Ashlee laughed that seemed like it was so long ago.

Jacob could tell she was trying really hard to avoid him, and he figured that Ashlee and Seth had done this to make them talk so he figured the faster they did this, they could just get it over with.

He heard her humming and he grinned talking loudly, "Whatcha humming there Red? I can't tell, what is it? Justin Bieber? You always had terrible taste in music, here I'll make it better for you, cause I can so sing better than that little lesbian, BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHH!!!" Jake hollered at the top of his lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:09 am

Seth laughed as the elevator began its shaky route down. "I thought it was brilliant. Connor was nearly crying when I went over later," he informed her gleefully. Then added, "Oh....I kind of helped him to get back at you but I don't think he ever went through with it."

Evelyn was seriously annoyed. She clenched her jaw and finally looked at Jake, eyes blazing as she spit, "What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you just shut up?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 am

Ashlee raised an eyebrow, whatever Connor had planned it never went through, "I guess it never happened but what stunt was he gonna pull on me?"

"HEY! Its obvious what's going on here, they locked us in here so we'd talk to each other and the faster we get this over with, the faster we could go to being silent for the next few hours and ignoring each other." Jacob said, he just wanted to get this over with maybe he could nap or something after or count the tiles in here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:17 am

Seth grinned. "It was actually quite brilliant. But if I tell you, you can't spread it around else I'll never be able to pull this on any other girl."

Evelyn glared at Jake across the tiny bathroom. "I don't care! I don't want to talk to you! I'm content to sit here and stare at the wall. It beats having to listen to you bitch."

Her eyes widened in horror. Oh shit. Her mouth was running off again and she clamped it shut, hastily looking away from him before she went ahead and enraged him again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:06 am

"Scouts honor, so spill." Ashlee vowed to keep it to herself although, if it was good she might just tell Evelyn, that is if she still wanted to talk to her after this.

Jacob narrowed his eyes at her, and just pulled a face at her, "Oh yes that's all I want to do is bitch, because I love just acting like a female, why do you have to be such a stubborn ass for? Let's just get this over with. Quick like a band aid, the more you sit here and try to avoid me the more I'll keep talking. Might as well get it over with, less torture for you." Although in all honesty Jake just wanted to avoid her too, he'd rather get his teeth pulled instead of talk, but right now that wasn't an option.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:11 am

Seth explained. "My friend Zeke is a chemistry whiz. He rigged the color coded pregnancy tests Connor bought sp when Connor gave them to you, they'd show negatives as positive." Seth's grin widened as he looked down at Ashlee. "Connor was supposed to give them to you to give himself so-called peace of mind."

Evelyn kept her gaze on the mirror instead of on Jake. "What the hell do you expect me too talk to you about?" she asked irritably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:24 am

Ashlee's mouth fell open, that would have been horrible, but that would have been a very good way to get even with her after her whole pregnancy stunt, "Oooh that's cold, but major touche'. I give you mad props, never heard someone go that far before."

Jake went silent for a moment and he grinned up at her, "How's your day? I'm just kidding, I know you'd kill me, but in all seriousness." He said crossing his arms, and bending one of his legs, "I guess they want us to talk about our feelings or some crap like that so... fuck I'll just say it, we've avoided it for long enough, Evelyn I like you."

It felt weird, hearing it said out loud besides how he had said it to Seth that one day which now he can't remember what days he argued with Evelyn anymore since there had been so many of those, "I like you, and it freaked me out. It freaked me out because I haven't like a girl since Rachel, and even though I've been with plenty of girls after her, the minute I formed any feelings that wasn't "I just wanna screw you." I pushed them away. Yeah Rachel screwed me up, but I don't have to say to you because you know how I feel since you feel the same way about this."

Jake sighed looking down at his knuckles wrapped in the gauze, "Especially me, I can't control my emotions enough as it is, its tough for me just to control my freaking anger to keep from punching walls or people I care about, let alone if I were to let someone in and let them have the power to make me feel so amazing or just like total and utter crap. "

He scratched at his arm absently and went on, "I tried and tried so hard. I kept saying if I just ignore her, if I just ignore the feelings or if I go and just screw some random chick they'll just all go away, the feelings will go away and it won't make things weird. Because I know you don't do relationships, you're in no position to do them, and fuck neither am I, and I don't think I ever will be, but I know when it comes to matters of the heart we both suck, I mean look where it landed the both of us." He let out a small laugh.

Jacob took a deep breath, "The point is, which I tried not to make long but obviously I did, is that yeah I like you and I know I shouldn't, you're not over James, you need to get over him and I've done the rebound thing, and I've even been on the other end, its not a good feeling at all knowing that someone never really liked you to begin with. So I'm done talking, you can say what you want, or you can say nothing. Either way I'll listen cause you just listened to me rant for like seven minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:38 am

Seth snickered. "I wanted to do it to Jake's ex, actually," he admitted.

Evelyn's fists were clenched so tight, her nails were making little bloody half-moons in her palms.

She seriously hadn't expected him to just blurt it out like that. It wasn't Jake usual style. She closed her eyes and lowered her head so her hair formed a protective curtain of sorts. But Jake was seated right in front of her, so it didn't really help.

She cleared her throat and blinked hard, lowering her gaze to the floor. "Why do you hate me so much?" was the only thing that she could say.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:48 am

"She really that much of a freaking witch?" Ashlee asked, she heard nothing but bad things about this Rachel chick from Seth and even from Evelyn a few times.

Jake knew that would come back to bite him in the ass when he snapped on her the previous day and said he hated her, "I don't hate you, yeah you piss me off, frustrate me, make me wanna rip my hair out... okay I'll stop. But I don't hate you, I hate Rachel, but not you. Like I said I kept trying to put myself in denial and you came over here and we started arguing like we did since we first encountered each other, and I was just I needed to get rid of you, it was just I wanted to avoid saying out loud to you that I liked you, and like I said I wanted to avoid seeing you, the less I saw you I thought, the less I'd probably think about you, so I figured if I told you I hated you, you would stop showing up and my feelings for you would go away."

"It doesn't work that way, I wish it did, I really wish it did but it doesn't. I could never hate you, you'd have to do something really screwed up for me to hate you, and I'm not at that level with you. You're kind of like Seth to me in that manner, he can piss me off like no other and make me just yell at him and cuss and just want to pound his head in, but I never stay mad at him for long, just like with you. I never stay mad at you for a long time." Jake confessed to her, which was true he held grudges against other people longer than he did with Evelyn or Seth, and Lola.

"I don't expect you to forgive me though, what I did was really out of line, I said all those nasty thing about you, and nearly knocked your head off and I don't expect us to walk out of this bathroom being best friends or lovers or whatever, but here it is all out in the open. No more hiding or avoidance." Jake finished, attempting to get comfortable, he didn't get why this was such a feat there were many a nights he spent on the bathroom floor.

But this bathroom was microscopic compared to the one in his house in Brooklyn, "God being tall sucks sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:58 am

"She was vile. Like, Lola told me she used to be real sweet and shit at first and then, in their junior year, when I met her, she got weird. But honestly, there was always this weird vibe I got from her. People hate me for this, I do tend to say things that sound rude and all but they're true. Now that I think about it, I just should have told Jake what I thought but I didn't really know him so well back then and she was sorta friends with Lola, so..." Seth shrugged. "She was a slut, she probably got whatever confidence booster she needed from Jake and then went and screwed half his friends. And who would have admitted it to him, ya know? Jake has a temper."

Evelyn straightened up and ran a hand through her hair, fighting to keep her emotional wall from coming up and halting her. She looked up at Jake, finally meeting his eyes and swallowing her nerves. "You're really screwed up, you know that? Hating someone won't make you forget them because it just makes you think about them even more...." She trailed off. She'd made James hate her, hadn't she?

Evelyn bit her lip, looking away again. "And I thought I was the only one who came up with crazy denial tactics..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:06 am

Ashlee shrugged, "Honestly sometimes it wouldn't even matter, depending on how much Jake liked her, he probably wouldn't have believed any of you anyway. That's why relationships are good and bad in a way. Good because sometimes that person makes you feel so great, but at the same time you're so blinded by everything else, that you don't see things until its too late. So even if he didn't have a temper, he probably would have pushed what you guys said aside anyway."

Jake let out a breath, "Sadly we're more alike then we like to think we are Red... I literally never tried so hard in my life to deliberately make someone hate me, usually it comes so easy to me. But you made me lose my touch." He snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next