New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 am

Alexis grit her teeth and raised up the hammer from the side and them smashed it down against the lock a few times (thankful and glad that a large sum of people were still home for new years to be with their hometown friend), hoping to either lock them in or unlock the fucking door.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:17 am

Lola made a face at Evelyn's back as she watched Alexis storm off, she could hear Nova too from the other room so she pulled Evelyn into a hug, "You too. Hey I needed to talk to you about something, you think you can wait a little before checking on Nova?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:25 am

"Uh....sure?" Evelyn said, a little weirded out but figuring since Alexis had already checked har room out, there was nothing alarming that Nova had found.

She detached herself form the oddly huggy Lola and led the way to the couch. She sat down and gestured for Lola to do the same. "What did you - ?"

A high-pitched whine came from her room. Evelyn shot up in alarm.

"Nova?"

He gave a soft bark. Evelyn blinked confusedly and stepped past Lola. "Hang on, he might have gotten into the sock drawer again."

Seth was holding Nova's muzzle in one hand, trying to ensure the damn dog didn't bite his hand off, and was fiddling in his jacket for the bag with his other hand. He pulled it free and draped it over Nova's head.

The little bitch whined. Seth swore and reached in, yanking him out the window. Nova's head bashed into the window sill and he squealed.

"Shush, shush," Seth said consolingly, glaring the whole time as he clamped his hands over Nova's muzzle and balanced the mutt on hsi lap. He tipped Nova into the bag and half-zipped it right there on the ledge. Nova shifted angrily and began barking in panic and no doubt fear.

Seth shook the bag a bit so she dog biscuits rattled out of their corners. Nova's barking subsided.

Seth straightened and carefully headed back to his own window, after sliding Evelyn's shut.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 am

Shit!!

Lola needed to think fast! She could hear Nova and that meant that Ashton or one of those idiots were still around and this would ruin everything. Lola gnawed at her bottom lip trying to think of anything to keep Evelyn in here!

She thought of something, but she knew she'd have to be really convincing for this to work. Lola quickly thought of her dad when he had been dying in the hospital, and then she let her mind drift to the night Ryder almost raped her.

Both memories put in ache in her, and her eyes started to brim with tears threatening to spill. She started sniffing, "God its just Evelyn, it was so horrible." Her voice cracked.

"I-I-I was trying to walk here yoou know? Cause Jake wanted me to get him something and I..." Lola sniffed letting tears spill down her cheeks.

"I ran into Connor you know? And he was drunk and he, tried..." Lola heaved here shaking slightly.

"He tried to... Oh gosh Evelyn it was so terrible!" Lola cried out throwing herself at Evelyn again.

She felt sort of bad for doing this to Connor but she was desperate!! Jake better appreciate this!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:12 am

"What?!" Evelyn yelped, disbelieving as she caught Lola in her arms. She felt frozen. Sure, Connor was an asshole and probably a sleazebag, but never a...a molester! And she'd seen him get totally shitfaced and he hadn't done anything besides act like an oversized kid.

But Connor had also nearly pounded her into the ground. She wasn't sure what he had intended then but it was probably serious if it meant Jake had had to step in.

Evelyn looked down at Lola's tear-filled eyes and shook her head, dazed. "Lola - wha - uh - I ..." She stammered for a second and then cleared her throat."Please tell me you're joking?" she asked quietly.

This was just unbelievable. And sick. And wrong. And hell for Connor if it were true...."Where is he?" Evelyn snapped angrily. Maybe he had just gotten a little handsy and gone overboard this time. Evelyn recalled him being a bit overly affectionate when drunk.

Seth skidded on the rimed ledge and slowly made his way along, reaching his own open window (the hell?) and entering it.

"Out!" Ashton appeared all of a sudden in hsi doorway, making flapping motions. "SOmeone - uh, Alexis, found my hammer and she's breaking down our door!"

Seth's eyes widened. Nova gave a pleading yip and Seth groaned, climbing back out the window like a confused Santa Claus with the wrong present.

He scaled the ledge on further till he got to the fire escape and nearly killed himself going down it.

Right when he was climbing down, though, the front door's lock gave way and snapped apart. THe door swung open. Ashton gulped in fear and then steeled his nerves and stepped out into the hallway between the dorm rooms and living area. He strode toward the front door.

Seth climbed down swiftly and once he was on firm ground, pulled out his pone, shivering now as the wind turned harsh. He texted Lola a swift text: Done. Retreat. Will get mutt to hospital.

Then he tore across the quad with Nova in his arms, and dove into the waiting GTR, slamming the door. "DRIVE, BITCH!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:04 pm

"I-I- don't know... but Evelyn please. Don't say anything.. I mean I might have overreacted. But ever since Ryder tried to do that to me I've just.. I'm scared of people like that." Lola whimpered, her phone was vibrating in her pocket and she took out her Blackberry and sniffed wiping her eyes.

"Listen, I'm sorry I burst in on you like this... I would have went to the guys but they weren't home and I just needed to talk to someone. But Jake is texting me and he sounds worried. I'm sorry I need to go because then he might call some search party for me or something... I'm sorry again." She apologized trying to sober herself as she went to the door, she needed to get out of there now!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:57 pm

"Wait, Lola!" Evelyn grabbed her arm hastily, anger still surging through her. "What do you mean, overreacted? If he did try forcing himself on you, no matter how small, it's not something you can just let him get away with!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Fuck. Lola was hoping she could just leave! Seth couldn't exactly wait for her!

"Evelyn its just, I don't know...maybe I read into it wrong because I know when Seth and Jake would get drunk they would get like really affectionate and it sort of makes me uncomfortable. I don't think he meant it but it just scared me was all...please if this gets out Jake will be furious and Connor is drunk he probably didn't mean it!" Lola pleaded pulling her arm back gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 pm

"Lola," Evelyn said firmly, eyes darkening in anger. She wondered how long it'd take ot grab Alexis and go kick Connor's plastered ass. "Even if he was drunk, this isn't a joke. I've seen a lot of drunks before and they don't try to force themseves on you like that. Being all affectionate is different. If that jerk wants to get laid so bad, we'll make him regret it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Lola gnawed at her lip and took out her phone to text Seth so he could prepare himself!

SOS!! To distract Evelyn, told her Con tried to grope me! She's pissed gonna get Lex to find him!! HELP!!!

"What if he tries to attack us? Evelyn he's twice our size and I know you and Alexis can be tough. Hell I'm a pretty tough girl myself but Connor is like the size of a football player! I don't want you guys getting hurt." Lola said her voice laced with worry.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Connor pulled out quickly and whipped it around onto the road. "What the fuck man, it's just a dog, why are we acting like we just stole from a bank!?"

Alexis put down the hammer, pretty sure she'd use it on Seth's fucking head if she ran into him and stepped in, gritting her teeth. She was fucking SICK of these guys.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:53 pm

"Because," Seth said logically, trying to stay in his seat as the GTR swung wildly. he reached up with the hand not holding the bag and strapped his cross-over seatbelts on. "When she finds out he's missing, it's gonna be World War Three on our asses. Or did you forget we're going against Daphne and Velma?"

He pulled out his phone, setting the bag firmly on his lap while Nova squirmed and barked and tried ot bite through the fabric. Seth quickly texted Lola back. Just tell her u were practicing for a major scene 2moro n were desperate. Cant have Con get busted. Shed believe ur lie easier than any1 else!

It would be really bad if Alexis and Evelyn thought Connor had done something like that. Sure, they were in a panic, but that was a little more than Seth wanted to risk.

"Hmm....drive to the McDonald's near the hospital," Seth told Connor, leaning over and typing it into the GPS. Hitting the hospital was out. Jake was in no situation to fend off a furious Evelyn if she showed up.

[[Seth and Connor to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"We won't beat the crap out of him if he gets too feisty," Evelyn reassured Lola. She turned and headed for the door.

Ashton shot Alexis a neutral smile when she strode through their busted door. "Hi?" He kept out of her arm reach, though.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

"Wait Evelyn don't go after Connor! Its not true I made it up!" Lola yelled to her after glancing at Seth's text.

She took a deep breath twirling the end of her ponytail around her index finger, "Listen it was a lie, I had to do this scene you know? Make it over dramatic and cry and crap? I know I shouldn't mess around with stuff like that but I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd react this way. Please don't attack Connor he really didn't do anything." Lola begged Evelyn. She knew that Evelyn probably wouldn't buy this but she couldn't stand feeling
bad for them hurting Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Evelyn froze and turned around, disbelief in her eyes. "You what?!" She wondered if Lola was trying to get Connor off the hook but....that made no sense. Wouldn't she want Connor punished?

And Lola was an actress...

Evekyn's anger suddenly changed directions. She had to remember, though, that Lola had no idea what had happened to Alexis. Or did she? That bastard might have told her. Either way, it was a touchy subject.

"You faked that?! Lola, you....seriously what the hell is going on?" Evelyn snapped, now getting annoyed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 pm

"Don't fucking even." Alexis said warningly, glaring daggers at him. "I'm so fucking sick of you guys in this fucking dorms. You're all fucking players, or users in more ways then one. There's not one fucking guy I know anymore that isn't a dick." Alexis clenched her fists. "I don't personally know you but if you're low enough to play with Seth's fucking tricks, then you're no better then them." Alexis snapped, not sure why she was blurting this but it felt somewhat nice to say how she felt. "If any of you fuck with Nova, you're going to get a lot more hell from her then you will be." Alexis said coldly before turning and swiftly went back out to the hallway.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Lola flinched, she didn't blame Evelyn for her reaction. They were trying to steal Nova and she just accused Connor of almost raping her! She knew saying that this was all just a fake act would have made her suspicious.

"Listen I'm sorry but it really was all an act, I really didn't know that you'd react this way. I'm sorry I bothered you. I'm gonna leave okay? I didn't mean to upset you." Lola said calmly tugging at the sleeves of her jacket she walked past Evelyn to the door and exited into the hallway.

Lola sighed, damn Seth! She knew this was never gonna work!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Evelyn was more annoyed than angry, largely due to the Brett incident. She heaved a sigh and then spoke up before Lola left. "Wait, Lola, before I forget, uh hang on."

She headed for her room and dug through her closet until she extracted the gift-wrapped [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the back. She headed back to Lola and handed it to her. "I meant to give it to you but I wasn't sure when you were coming back to campus. Merry Christmas." Evelyn flashed her a smile and then shut the door, turning and heading back to her room.

"She has anger issues," Ashton commented, entering his room and seeing his twin crumpled to the ground. Ashton leaned down and tugged Antonio to his feet. "What'd she do to you?" he asked, grinning a little.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:34 am

The pain in Antonio's side had subsided mostly but he was just laying on the floor mostly out of laziness to get up, "I think she bruised my liver...and hey did you know that crack on your ceiling if you stare at it long enough looks kind of like a dragon?"

Antonio sat up and looked at his brother, "How did the heist go?"

Lola smiled holding the wrapped gift, she felt really guilty about what she had done. She knew she shouldn't because Evelyn did break her best friends heart but she needed to leave before she caved and confessed everything to her.

Lola walked out of their suite and into the hall. She let out a long tired breath, crime wasn't nearly as fun as Jake made it sound. Lola walked over to the boys suite and knocked on their door.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:49 am

Evelyn had entered her room again and only now realized the glaring significance of the sudden silence.

"Nova?" She dropped on her knees and peered under her desk and her bed - hell, even her dresser.

She straightened and entered Alexis' room, checking every inch of it and then walked back to her room slowly.

So her gut instinct was sometimes wrong - and had been really wrong lately - but there was a feeling in the air that told her Nova wasn't merely asleep or choosing to ignore her voice.

He wasn't here. Her puppy was gone.

The suite door banged shut, announcing Alexis' return. Evelyn walked over to her window, heart in her mouth, and slid it up, noticing the bruised edges of the frame. She leaned out and peered down at the ground below. He hadn't fallen or anything, she knew that.

Nova's insistent barking and Lola's sudden, timely arrival merely to "rehearse her scene" were starting to add up with Alexis' anger and her odd actions earlier.

Evelyn felt fury boil through her veins and grabbed her cell phone, flipping through her contacts. When she dialed the asshole's number though, as always, it didn't go through. Evelyn grabbed her dorm phone and punched in Jake's number so furiously with quaking fingers that the buttons trembled with every blow. She was so angry right now, everything was shaking. Her vision was blurring as her eyes stung and her teeth were clenched painfully tightly as she held the phone to her ear.

That bastard was going to die. Painfully.

Ashton dropped tiredly onto his bed, massaging his aching head. "I think I have a fever form being out on the damn ledge.....and honestly? I don't kn-"

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out. Got dog. ;D Thnx, bro. Owe u so much!

Ashton handed his hone to Antonio to show him the message.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 am

[[ From ER]]

Jake had been sitting on his bed, recounting the ceiling tiles. To his amazement he had actually missed a few. The new total: 238. Just then his phone started buzzing again. He glanced at the ID but didn't really recognize the number, but there were a lot of his old friends whose numbers he had deleted who were calling him out of the blue to wish him well.

Amazing what a stab wound did for ones social life when they were bed ridden, "Hello?" Jake answered.

Antonio had read the message, and just shook his head. He really hoped Seth realized that once Evelyn realized that Nova was gone that there was going to be hell to pay for all of them being pawns in the scheme. Even though in his defense he had protested against it, but still he didn't exactly try to stop any of them either.

"I am a lying whore." Lola said walking into their suite, Antonio raising an eyebrow as he closed the door behind him.

"Come lying whore and join my brother and I while he is on bed rest." Antonio greeted Lola leading her to his brother's room.

Lola pulled her hair out of her ponytail letting her dark waves fall past her shoulders, as she walked into Ashton's room to see him lying down, and he even looked kind of sick. Probably from being out on that damn ledge, "We're terrible people. We just stole someones dog! We were accessories to a crime, I'm not a criminal I'm an actress damn it!" Lola said pacing his room and biting her thumb nail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 am

Ashton grunted into his pillow, feeling his skin get warmer by the second and it was suddenly really hard to breathe. He'd been on the ledge a little too long and then the heating in Alexis' room had been bad.

He lifted blurred eyes and squinted at Lola from under unruly hair."So what part of Houdini's plan did you play?" he croaked quietly.

Evelyn's boiling insides suddenly felt like ice the moment she heard Jake's voice. She stopped clenching the phone so hard because it looked like it was going to break. Her voice came out quivering in suppressed anger. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't come over there right now and strangle you with a damned IV line, Salazar?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 am

"I was the damned distraction, I had to go and keep Evelyn from going into her room and I made up some insane story that Connor tried to molest me, I even started crying. I think I deserved an Oscar for that performance." Lola informed Ashton, for some reason she felt herself smirking at this and couldn't really get why. It wasn't funny! She was guilty damn it.

She walked over to his side and really looked at him, he looked flushed. She touched his forehead and it felt warm, "You gonna be okay? You want tea or something?"

Jake's insides seemed to leap when he heard Evelyn's voice, although when he had imagined her calling him she sounded a lot happier and a lot less like well she wanted to strangle him, "Oh well I like to kind of get myself into one life threatening injury a year, I think I've fulfilled my quota though you know concussions and such." He joked hoping it would ease her tense mood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 am

"Think I just need to lie down," Ashton replied quietly, closing his eyes again. Lola's cool fingers felt relieving against his burning up body temperature.

Ashton struggled to focus on what she had said earlier. "Wait...Connor is in this too, right? Or some....something?" The plan was so convoluted, he really had no idea who was doing what.

But he couldn't really fault Lola. She did what she had to do. He managed a grin up at her and lifted one hand in a tired thumbs up. "You stalled Evelyn en...enough. You'd be a real asset to maniacs like Seth, you know?" he murmured, dropping his head again.

Evelyn's teeth were aching now, she was clenching her jaw so hard."No, I think you can take one more, Salazar," she said venomously, trying to calm her angry breathing. "Believe me, when I get my hands on you, you won't even be able to say Nova's name, much less look at him, because you'll be six feet under with your neck snapped."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:41 am

Lola gave a small smile at Ashton, "A life of crime is a pretty good place for us actors huh? But I think I'll stick to the stage." She decided to let him rest he had obviously they had all done a lot for Jake today, even if this would mean they would end up in jail. Although to be honest this hadn't been the first time she had used her acting skills for the idiot.

She went to check Ashton's window to make sure it was closed so it didn't let in anymore cold air and freeze him over. She pulled a blanket over him and headed out of his room, "Get rest there genius, you won't be useful if you're sneezing all over the computer when we need to break into the bank." Lola snorted.

"Nova? What are you talking about? I haven't seen Nova since... actually I don't remember the last time I saw him. And knowing that you pretty much hate me I doubt I'll ever see him again. So really I have no idea what you're talking about." Jake said defensively. What was her problem? She should be grateful he didn't steal Nova back from her. He did in fact find the dog and he was being awfully nice in just letting her have him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:06 am

Ashton lifted his head, wondering where his brother had gone - and realized Antonio was shockingly silent. He quirked an eyebrow at Antonio and then flashed Lola a grateful smile. "Knowing Seth, that probably isn't a joke."

His stomach rumbled a little and he frowned. "Tones, do we have anything leftover? I'm starving." He glanced at Lola. "You hungry? We might just go to Plan C and order in since our chef is on a cross-country voyage to return a puppy to its rightful owner."

He paused. That actually made Seth sound like a hero. That was wrong in so many ways.

"YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, ASSHOLE!" Evelyn exploded at last, not caring if Alexis heard. She was so angry, she was shaking all over. The smug jerk! He had some nerve playing innocent!!!!

"Quand je vous vois, vous la vie faible, égoïste, âne stupide, vous souhaitez, Ryder avait tués vous!" she yelled through the phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next