New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 am

Jake held the phone about a mile away from his ear while Evelyn shouted to him what sounded like French, "WHOA RED! Calm down! I have no idea what the hell you're talking about! SPEAK ENGLISH!" He said bringing the phone near his mouth and yelling back.

Lola stopped in the doorway she had gotten pretty hungry. A life of crime sure does work up an appetite. "Hmm now that you mention it... although if you're sick you shouldn't be eating junk I'm sure you guys have soup laying around here somewhere." Lola walked off to the kitchen to see if she could find something to make the boys something. She found a can of soup and went to start making it for Ashton while she made a couple of sandwiches for her and Antonio.

Antonio then took this chance to smirk at his brother and sit on the foot of his bed and nudge him, "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 am

Ashton blinked confusedly, not quite getting it. "I'm pretty sure it's me," he replied, feeling his forehead in dismay. "Fucking invalid better appreciate this..."

"DON'T YELL AT ME TO CALM DOWN!" Evelyn yelled right back, gaining steam now. "AND I WILL YELL AT YOU IN WHATEVER LANGUAGE I LIKE, YOU SCUMFACE PRICK, LOWLIFE THIEF!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 am

Antonio rolled his eyes and smacked his brother in the side, "I don't mean your fever... I mean the sparks between you and Lola..." Antonio stopped for a moment and then grinned. "Ash and Lola sitting a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Antonio sang bouncing up and down on his bed.

"LISTEN YOU PRISSY FRENCH POODLE! I MAY BE MANY THINGS BUT I AM NOT A THIEF! SO CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!?!" Jake shouted, growing angry at her accusing him of being called a thief.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 am

Ashton groaned, both at Antonio's words and because he was pulling a damned Tigger on his bed. "TONY!" he snapped, burying his head into his pillow. "I'm trying to rest here! Go Tigger on someone else!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STEAL MY DOG AND YELL AT ME ABOUT IT, YOU EGOTISTIC SPANISH BULLHEAD!" Evelyn raged, beyond furious at his nerve. "YOU WILL SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMNED LIFE AND YOU WILL LET ME RAGE ON BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND SHOVE YOUR DAMNED FOOD TRAY DOWN YOUR INTESTINES!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 am

"Oooh nowhere in that do I hear you denying it!! Ooooh isn't that precious! My brother likes a girl! HE HAS EMOTIONS!" Antonio yelled giving his brother a huge bear hug, "So when are you two crazy kids getting hitched?"

"WHAT?! HOW COULD I STEAL NOVA WHEN I'M IN A DAMNED HOSPITAL BED?! YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS YOU NO GOOD EXCUSE FOR A CREPE!" Jake retorted stupidly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 am

"Oh my God," Ashton groaned, trying to shove Antonio off him. He squeezed his eyes shut and burrowed under his duvet. "Tony, I'm about to kick your ass in five seconds, fuck fever." He wasn't sure where Antonio was getting the weird vibes from but they were not from Ashton's room.

Evelyn was actually momentarily silenced by the sheer idiocy of this remark. She recovered both her tongue and her anger quickly enough. "YOUR CONVICT FRIEND JUST SMASHED MY ALARM!" Who else could be crazy enough to climb in her window besides Jake? "AND STOLE NOVA - YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT, YOU PEA-BRAINED, OBNOXIOUS UGLY DUCKLING?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 am

"HE DID WHAT?! I HAD NO DAMNED IDEA!" Jake yelled realizing that maybe he should tone it down since his nurse had come in there and scolded him for disturbing patients...again. But what the hell!? Seth had broken into her room to steal Nova?! He had said he missed Nova but that wasn't cue for go steal the dog out of her room!

"Evelyn I had no idea! I swear!" Jake said in a more normal voice.

Before Antonio could continue on with his teasing of his brother Lola had walked in with soup for Ashton and set it down on his nightstand, "Antonio I made you a sandwich if you want its out in the kitchen, plus you don't wanna hang around in here. If Ashton is contagious you might catch what he has and I doubt Seth will take care of either of you." She told him.

"Sure thing nurse, I'll leave you to tend to your patient." Antonio said cheekily sauntering out of Ashton's room, before he sent a wink and made a few kissy faces at his brother behind Lola's back.

"I made you some chicken noodle soup and got you some crackers and Sprite. I wasn't sure if you had an upset stomach, so I didn't make you a sandwich in case you were feeling kind of queasy." She told him, and pulled back his covers so she could see his face. "And I doubt you can eat through a blanket either, unless you're hiding your Snuggie from me." She smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:05 am

Ashton's face was flushing, but now it wasn't because of his fever. He wished he could magically flip Antonio off through the wall.

Ashton lifted his dark eyes to Lola's and forced a small smile, sitting up slowly. I'm gonna kick his fucking ass, he mentally vowed. Although he'd probably have to get in line behind Seth.

"Thanks," he said to Lola, taking the soup bowl from her gratefully. "You didn't have to, though." Antonio was probably going to taunt him forever after this.

"It doesn't make much of a difference," Evelyn snapped, not really believing him. "And Seth doesn't even want Nova around - I highly doubt he'd bother stealing a dog if he had no reason to!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 am

Antonio had been eating his sandwich happily when he took his phone out and decided to inform Seth about the budding romance.

So Lola is playin hot nurse to Ash. Makin him soup and takin care of him, I see some sparks flying ;D

"Well I figured I get started on my community service now, maybe if I get some hours in. When I go for parole I won't have to work nearly as hard as the others for good behavior." She joked. "Oh and it was no problem, my mom is a nurse so I blame her for making me have to take care of people when they're sick. I blame her for making me have compassion for human beings." Lola snickered.

"I get that! But I really had no idea he was even doing something like this! I would have stopped him if I wasn't here! Listen I may miss the dog, but I would never go as far as to steal him out of your room." Jake told her, it was the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 am

Seth was veering through traffic in Midtown when he got the text. Swerving aorund a car and between a bus and a truck, he pulled his phone off its stand and glanced at the text swiftly as he skidded to a stop at streetlights. Nova was barking his head off in fear, his little body quivering.

He smirked a little and typed back, ignoring the glare of some dude in the car next to his. Damn, wasnt Ash with ALexis five secs ago? Boy gettin his game on!

Ashton started on his soup, feeling slightly better as the hot liquid trickled down his throat. "I'm shocked. You hang around Jake, but then I guess Jake has a bit of compassion in him too," he said, remembering Jake's actions when he had brought in an unconscious Evelyn. Ashton frowned a little and then brightened. "Ooh, Lola, I completely forgot, uh..." He lowered the soup bowl and nodded at his closet. "I got you a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you know, for putting up with a sucky date for the formal and all, and for Christmas, I guess," he added uncertainly, a tad nervous.

"Just pop open the closet door there and you'll see it on the middle shelf, it's wrapped in red Christmas tree paper." He honestly hadn't been sure what to get Lola and had asked Seth to fill him in on Lola's interests, which Seth shockingly seemed to know well enough. Of course, Facebook's Likes on Lola's page had helped him well enough too. He returned to eating his soup.

Evelyn paused for a moment, and her anger suddenly drained out of her in one breath. She expelled a frustrated breath and then realized she was talking to Jake way longer than she'd ever have wanted to. She really did not want to go get Nova from him. That would mean she'd have to actually see him in person.

"Agh, okay, whatever," she said irritably. "Just..." She paused again, really not sure what the hell to do now. She sighed, not wanting to just give up Nova that easily. "I'll come get him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 am

"Listen I'd tell you to come get him but he's not even here, and I have no idea where Seth is either. They're probably headed here, but when he comes I'll tell him to take Nova back." Jake said, with some sadness in his voice. This really wasn't how he wanted to talk to her at all but he did need to get over her.

"You didn't have to." Lola smiled, walking to the closet she pulled the gift off the shelf and unwrapped it from its red wrapping paper.

"Oh my gosh, this is great! I actually wanted to get this. Wow oh thank you that was really sweet!" Lola beamed going over to Ashton and giving him a hug.

He's gettin it in dawg! I'm so proud :'(

Antonio sent polishing off his sandwich. Damn he really hoped they did get together, Lola made good food!

Speaking of sandwiches, Antonio figured he should go see if his brother was feeling any better. Although with a hot nurse like Lola, he figured Ashton was managing.

Antonio waltzed back over to his brother's room whistling, when he stopped in the doorway to see Lola hugging Ashton. "Is this a part of treatment?" Antonio asked, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 am

Seth laughed at Antonio's text -

Police sirens blared behind him. Fuck me....

He pulled over to the side of the road into a bus lane (since there was really no other spot) and cursed. He would have driven on but they already had his plate number. He rolled down his window as a cop car parked behind him.

A burly brunet cop knocked on the window. Seth scowled a little but hastily schooled his expression into one of wide-eyed innocence.

"Yes, officer?" he asked, rolling down the window. The cop placed his fingers on the edge of the glass.

Seth stared at the guy's fingers. Must not shut glass. Must not break guy's fingers off. Control yourself! he thought willfully.

"Son, are you aware you broke a federal ban texting while driving?" the guy asked in clipped tones.

Seth stared at him wide-eyed still. "I wasn't texting, officer! See, I have my Bluetooth in?" He tilted his head to show the device. "I was choosing a song to play in my car, man! I'm not suicidal, you know? Got a lot going for me right now and I really don't wanna disappoint my father." Seth's eyes turned mournful.

The guy eyed him and then slapped a ticket on Seth's windscreen. "I'm sure your father can handle this if he's letting you drive around in that fancy car, son. Drive safe."

Seth glared at his back as the cop walked away.

All of a sudden, the cop turned back around and squinted at the car. "Is that a dog?" he called, disbelieving.

Seth waved, rolled up his window, and tore into traffic again.

Ashton felt his face redden and glared at Antonio under Lola's arm. "Don't you have any Jake-is-gonna-die predictions to make up?" he asked irritably.

Evelyn blinked, feeling that familiar confused ache in her chest. Now that she knew Nova was with a psycho blond, she wondered if she should just start freaking out already but Jake's tone was confusing her. "Right, okay," was all she could think of to say. "And you better hope he's in one piece when I get him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:24 am

"Yeah, sure." Jake said hanging up on Evelyn. He couldn't believe that Seth had stolen Nova! Actually he could believe that, he could believe all of it. Jake sighed sitting back in his bed.

"I'm more interested in living matters." Antonio stated walking over and sitting on the bed near Lola.

She pulled away from Ashton and Antonio just smiled at her. Lola couldn't help but feel just a little bit uncomfortable around him.

Antonio noticed the book in Lola's hand and made a comment, "Did Ash give you that?"

Lola glanced down at the book and nodded, "Yeah, as a Christmas gift."

"Isn't that nice? Its very nice that we can all get along like this." Antonio smiled patting Lola's shoulder.

Lola exchanged a look with Ashton and looked back at Antonio, "Uh Tony are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine, why?" He asked her.

"Oh just wondering you sound kind of feverish is all. You probably shouldn't be hanging around your sick brother I think you're catching what he has, although I think whatever you have requires medical attention." Lola stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:32 am

"Like a lobotomy," Ashton added helpfully, nudging Antonio and leaning back against the wall behind his bed in exhaustion. "You've been hanging around Seth too much, bro."

Evelyn decided, even if she was getting Nova back, that it still wasn't fair that her alarm got smashed and Nova was being driven all over freaking Manhattan with a maniac. She put this on her mental tally; she definitely had a score to settle with Seth and Lola.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:38 am

"And you've been hanging around Jake too much." Antonio quipped.

"Alright, your brother is tired we should leave him to rest." Lola said standing up and yanking Antonio up by the ear.

"OW!!" Antonio hollered, Lola responded by stomping on his foot.

"Hush!" Lola scolded him leading him out, "See you later Ash, get better soon." She waved to him with Antonio trailing behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 am

Ashton laughed a little, feeling bad for his brother even if Antonio was an annoying ass. Ashton finished his soup, put the bowl on his nightstand and yawned, lying down and yanking his covers up as he reached over to flick off his lights, soon drifting off to sleep.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:00 am

[[to ER and Vegas]]

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 am

Evelyn and the guys had all piled into the elevator and then stumbled off their separate ways for their dorms.

Alexis was partially awake, laying in her bed, staring up at the ceiling.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 am

Evelyn unlocked the front door to her suite, pushing back her mounting nerves, and let Nova trot in ahead of her. She waved off Luke when he had offered to help her, and stepped inside, dragging her suitcase and duffel carefully to her room as she kicked the front door shut.

The suite was silent. Then again, it was about 7:30 AM on a Sunday. What else did she expect?

She wheeled her suitcase with the duffel atop it to her room and set down her purse and slipping out of her jacket and shoes, sat down on her bed. She undid the bandages on her right hand as she looked around the room. Why did everything seem so different? It was the same room. There was the same window with its broken latch and alarm (now the window wouldn't lock at ALL). She recalled the countless times Jake had scaled in there and her stomach wisted.

That was why everything was different. She might not have the damn ring, but it didn't change anything. She wasn't the same girl who had left this room Thursday morning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 am

Alexis frowned, listening in, mapping out in her head all Evelyn was probably doing. She reached up and rubbed at her eyes tiredly, sitting up in the bed and then finally got up, not sure if she should go say anything.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 am

Nova's ears pricked up and he darted out of Evelyn's room, pausing in he doorway and barking to signal he'd seen/head someone. Evelyn's head jerked up.

Probably Alexis. Evelyn bit the inside of her cheek and re-bandaged her dislocated knuckle as Nova waddled over to where Alexis stood and jumped up at her in greeting, tiny tail wagging.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 am

"Hey buddy.." Alexis said quietly and crouched down, petting his head and ruffled his ears. "How was Vegas, hmm? Find any pretty girl beagles?" She felt pathetic- asking a dog how his trip was.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 am

Nova yipped in response at her and licked her cheek before squirming and freeing himself. He darted to the kitchen and over to his feed dish, lapping at his water bowl.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 am

Alexis sighed and pulled her hair up before pulling on her black long cardigan thing and headed out. She glanced over at Evelyn's door, hesitating.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 am

Evelyn had decided to get her hand checked on her way to Ashlee's. She had emptied her duffel bag on her bed, unzipped her suitcase and extracted her used clothes from both, and was now digging through her closet. She grabbed a few random tops, a hoodie and a couple jackets and a few pairs of jeans, roughly enough clothing to last her a week of school. She proceeded to fold them carefully into the duffel bag, sitting in the middle of her room on the carpet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next